[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUNDAM WING: CRYING WALTZ It was after colony year 197. Oz came

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: p397296_b_v7_ab.jpg (162KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
p397296_b_v7_ab.jpg
162KB, 480x720px
GUNDAM WING: CRYING WALTZ

It was after colony year 197. Oz came back after they defeated it and tried to takle over ther worldx again sop that they were another war now. so in the dark receesses of the most despair hope, gundam was needed again.

"We have constructed the ultimate gundams with 100% kill ratio" say doctor j at his laboratory. "Yes, now the WING EPYPON" is ready!" say dexter who was cloned from dexter stem cells for further science. "Yes Liquid Dexter, not even that fool TREZE" say doctor X which stood for eXtermination. "Now the powers of gundam combine create the new justice order against oz again, now it is time!!" say doctor M and they all cheered and they had champange. BUT THEN there was a myusterious noise and cotor J say "i will check that out" and he got to wherte hte noise was 3 floors. doctyor J put on his flashlight and said "hello" and he saw a guy. "Oh it is you heero, are you here to pick up the WING EPUYON?" say doctor J and heero say "Pick up? Yes, I am." but then heero took out a gun. "FOR OZ" say heero and doctor jay got scared and was shot. "What was that shooting?" say doctor K and doctor B got out his other gun that he had too and he went ot where doctor J was. "Doctor J! HEERO!" say doctor B but it was too late. "Wing Epyon, voice activate!" say heero and the wing epyon 50 rockets boostered it out from the asteroid base.
>>
>>13734452

MEAHWHILE Duo was at his church in texas, missouri preaching the gospel of matt. "It is good that I am protestant, that means I can spread the word of god but I can also have sex with my wife too." and duo got sinful thoguhts of lust grins all over his face as he made unholy plans to stuff hte fear of god into hilde's greased passion holes. "hufufu... hidle, prepare for the midnight meat mass!" he say to himself. DUO JAUNT INTO THE STREET with smiles and like the sun on his face the trees were in full regal.
>>
File: newtype cum.jpg (68KB, 630x480px) Image search: [Google]
newtype cum.jpg
68KB, 630x480px
i've been waiting for this
>>
What a twist!
>>
LIGHTNING CLAPS OUT AND THUNDER RINGS WHEN IM ROLLING LIKE TOP GUN IN MY GUNDAM WING
>>
>>13734560

MEANAWHILE back in the gundam wpyon wing heero was piloting with evil. "They think they have been betrayed, but in reality it has been there sense of being betgray that betray their sense of knowing what is real and what is but mere true deception" say heero and heero took off rubber face and it was mask and he was really TREIZE underneath! "ahjahahah, heero the world will be hunting for you! My revenge is best served by OTHER PEOPLE!" say traize and he lauigh and he took a drink. BUT THEN THERE WERE SIRENS and he put back on mask and it was the MOBILE SUIT POLICE. "Halt you are dirivng an unregistered gundam" say voice on radio comm link and it was familiar. SPACE MOBILE SUIT with BIG SIRENS come by and and it was Quatre "oh my god, heero? Holy shit man, it's been like years! How you been man?" and then triezeheero shot quatre in the stomach. OTHER COPS chase him but quatre was suspicious. "Heero would not do that, something is wrong!"
>>
>>13735441

MEANWHILE back at ht emobile suit cops place quarters there was tourist musem for history of mecha police forces with big captain goto statue with dove on shoulder and "E PLURIBUS UNUM" write underneath as Goto sit in thinker pose and contemplate tiny Ingram. QUATRE was in strecher because he was shot bny heero who was really treize disguised as heero so that the world would think that heero turn evil and they all come after heero and kill him with a swat team with breaking and entering because in reality the real heero was in the bahamas midnight meat porking relena.WUFEI who was now the toughtest mobile suit detective on the edge of the streets said to quatre "bitch that heero, I have always knew that his shit was stinking more than a duck's ass!" say wufei. "No, something tells me something is wrong! This may not be the heero we once knew!" say quatre with trepidation of fear. "Quatre, you cannot be allow to be involed with this investigation, you are compromised... unless..." and wufei went to Detective Somerset XVIII office and say "Somerset, I have idea!" and Somerset said "Wufei, the world is a strange place and I fear that your youfthk wndgyr have not been palce problery in this inveisti. Be advised!" say somerset. "No, I know the man who knows inside of heero yuy head the most!"
>>
File: Too_Awesome.jpg (77KB, 577x347px) Image search: [Google]
Too_Awesome.jpg
77KB, 577x347px
>>13734452
>in the dark receesses of the most despair hope

oh my god the LOLs

>dexter who was cloned from dexter stem cells for further science

Huh? Wha?...!

>>13734560
>sinful thoguhts of lust grins

Awwwww yeah

>>13735441

MS Policeman Quatre... I can't even.

ALL BOW DOWN BEFORE SPACEBGTTTS
>>
>>13735489

CHAPTER 2

BUT THEN treizw how was disguise as heero fly the ewing epyon gundam back to the SECRET HIDEOUT where he was hiding. TRAIZE take off HEERO MASK and get in normal uniforms adn then he knock on door. "Who is it" say voice and Triez esay "its me, master" and JARETH GOBLIN KING open up door and say "Yes, welcome home apprentice, I trust the mission was well" jareth goblin king sayu and treize say "yes I have parket the ei[pyong wing gundam secret" "ghood, now let us toast to our success!" and they both open bottle of champagne and break out the hulu. "Cheers to our future victory!" say trieze and jareth say "In nine hours and 23 minutes heero will be mine!!" and they laugh evil.

MEANWHILE DUO and HIDLE was lubing up for their private midnight meat mass in duo maxwell bed closet that he had for compacticity and sustainable living but there is knock on door. "God damn it who interrupts my unfing hour" say hilde and hilde put on bathrobe when she hear doorbell and it was wufei. "Wufei, can it wait? Duo and I have spousal duties to attend!" say hiodle and wufei say "No IO am soprry your matriomonial conjunction may have to wait another nihght, I have heero news and it's urgent!!" and due hear this and come out and sayu "Whaaaat!? I thoughjt he was off the grid!!" say duo and wufei say "We are cannot stumped his motives, we need the one man who knows his inside head best!!" say wufei and duo say "I can't, the pain of mobile suit justice apprehension and crime combat has scarred me too low! I cannot abide your detective request" and wufei say "This is more than your tragedy for he shot quatre and the gundam doctors are all dead! They all got burned to crisps when the verniers erupted!" "WHAT!? No, he would not do that!!" "I do not know, quatre thinks there is somethign wrogn! You must use your detective gifts once again!" and hilde say "Duo I understand, your firned si in dagner!" with supporting of undestanding siginifican spousal.
>>
>>13738001

SO then Duo prayed to get hte answer and then he said "yes, I will do it but not for you but for me!"
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.