[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good power armor/battle suit manga, books, or anime.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 11

File: Mobile Infantry.gif (187KB, 384x576px) Image search: [Google]
Mobile Infantry.gif
187KB, 384x576px
What are some good power armor/battle suit manga, books, or anime.

I've been reading Red Eyes, Armor, and watched Edge of Tomorrow. I've been really wanting to read/watch more stuff like it.

Also Power Armor thread
>>
File: Fallout4_Render_T51.jpg (96KB, 1371x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4_Render_T51.jpg
96KB, 1371x1080px
>>13731442
Also can we agree that the T-51 is best Armor?
>>
File: image.jpg (847KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
847KB, 1920x1080px
>>13731447
Yes. T-51 is love
4 ruined Fallout power armor for me.
> they couldn't just let the T-60 be post-war
TOOOOOOODDDD
>>
>>13731460
I have mixed opinions on the new beefier armor in F4. I love the idea of how the armor works in F4, but I don't think it should have been in F4.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 235x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 235x399px
>>13731466
Eh, by ruined I meant more along the lines of "Oh man, the power armor in Fallout 4 looks so cool. I love being a brickhouse of death and fury." And then I realize I'm playing last gen where the armor doesn't look like that and I get sad.
>>
>>13731479
I guess we have two different opinions on this...mine being superior :>

I agree with you, but all the shit I have to do for the power armor in F4 is a put off for me. If it was in another game i think I'd enjoy it more.
>>
File: image.jpg (232KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232KB, 1024x576px
>>13731492
I agree. Thankfully fusion cores become more readily available as loot in the later stages. Hell, I already have over 100. Still, the search for fusion cores plus constant maintenance does feel like an awful lot of Hoops to go through just to rock a nice set of plates. I suspect the latter would be less frustrating is Power Armor wasn't the only thing that had to be repaired. Otherwise you're just asking "Why the fuck do I need to repair my magical flying power armor while my inferior set of combat armor doesn't need to be repaired?" I know the answer is balance but fuck that.
>>
File: Sti-a01&k12troopers-film-left.jpg (279KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sti-a01&k12troopers-film-left.jpg
279KB, 1920x1080px
>>13731442
Starship Troopers Invasion.

Good powered suits.
>>
File: sempermars.jpg (36KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
sempermars.jpg
36KB, 300x400px
>>13731442
I recommend these books every time an /m/ novel thread pops up because they're fucking great. I'm not an American but I don't mind the whole MURRICA attitude. If that attitude bothers you don't read them because it's all about the Marines and how super fly they apparently are. There's a part where 2 marines in power armor use a lunar hopper to fly above a battle and throw some beer at Chinese soldiers which ends up freezing on their helmets and blocking their vision. It was pretty entertaining.

There's 9 books in total and it goes from slightly in the future to really fucking far in the future by the end, with the power armor evolving the entire time until they're hilarious death machines that fly around emitting nanites that eat/melt their enemies.
>>
File: vr-052f.jpg (63KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
vr-052f.jpg
63KB, 400x400px
>>13731442

Kikou Souseiki (Armored Genesis Book)/Genesis Climber MOSPEADA.
>>
File: mgn052.jpg (127KB, 540x420px) Image search: [Google]
mgn052.jpg
127KB, 540x420px
M.D. geist is an essential

but there's also tekkaman blade, detonator orgun, bubblegum crisis, madox, and southern cross
>>
>>13731447
I don't understand its appeal. That helemt bothers me with its curving visor. I feel like its staring at me, angrily.

If anything I think the x-01 is the best design because I enjoy feeling protected by the huge metal football shoulder pads and the patriotism of the eagle shaped helmet
>>
>>13731492
it really isn't that hard to find fusion cores. Once you find 7 you're pretty much good to go. I Also keep finding 4 fusion cores in a tool box or something. I sort of enjoy the maintenance. And its practically the best.
>>
>>13733313
I'm seriously digging that football gladiator power armor.
>>
Campus Special Investigator Hikaruon, if you like amusing nods to Metal Heroes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.