[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Symphogear General - /sgg/
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /m/ - Mecha

Thread replies: 746
Thread images: 151
File: Kamen Rider DESS.jpg (199 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kamen Rider DESS.jpg
199 KB, 1280x720
THREE STRAIGHT THREADS OF KIRIKA DESS

The relevant link list:

-Songs, CD/BD releases, lyrics and general information: http://pastebin.com/EeTkSpKa (embed)
-Hibiki Radio Station: http://hibiki-radio.jp/description/symphogear-gx
-Main S3 site: http://www.symphogear-gx.com/
-Episode 13
[Commie] - https://www.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=739337
[HS] - http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=737864
[H&D] - https://www.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=759881
-Fourth BD Volume
[RAW] - https://www.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=771572
「SMASHING ANTHEMS」:
LOSSY V1 - https://www.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=754956
LOSSY V2 - https://www.nyaa.eu/?page=view&tid=75496
「BAYONET CHARGE/RADIANT FORCE (IGNITED arrangement)」
LOSSY - http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=761023

Believe in DESS and Hold Determination to DESS. DESS~

Previous Thread: >>13725196
>>
>previous thread is not even on page 10 yet

My autism.
>>
Third for marrying Aoi Yuuki and growing old together.
>>
I want to save Kirara in some manner. She's just a girl that I'd want to save if she was in danger.
>>
Bikki anal prolapse when?
>>
fifth for marry Hikasa Yoko
>>
>>13729526
>Kirara
I swear you people are doing these typos on purpose
>>
>>13729519
Butt
>>
>>13729529
Kill yourself ASAP.
>>
File: 38482260_p0.jpg (405 KB, 689x917) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
38482260_p0.jpg
405 KB, 689x917
>>
>>13729530
You're a little late.
>>
>>13729526
>>13729532
Until I read the word "girl" I seriously thought anon was talking about the magazine.
>>
>>13729532
Man, remember that time Kirara screamed at Fellini to not throw away his Fenice for a draw, then still lost it because he didn't quit fast enough?
>>
>>13729550
More like because Aila was in berserk mode and thus rules of sportsmanship were not exactly at the front of her mind.
>>
File: Questioning Chris.gif (298 KB, 325x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Questioning Chris.gif
298 KB, 325x720
>>13729565
I get that part, but why didn't the machine shut down like it normally does when it says "Battle Ended."
>>
>>13729532
>>13729526
I-I meant Kirika

s-sorry.
>>
>>13729572
Plavsky.
>>
>>13729580
Fucking hate that guy.
>>
File: fellini woah.jpg (45 KB, 480x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fellini woah.jpg
45 KB, 480x480
>>13729572
Because it was fucking cool that's why
>>
File: symphozababar.jpg (1 MB, 1190x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
symphozababar.jpg
1 MB, 1190x1000
>>13729483
There is not such thing as enough DESS
Well I have me some drinks ready, some sushi too playlist is set, Symphobattle Desing Working time, how are you /sgg/ spending the Evening so far?
>>
>>13729588
Waiting for this porn game to download while I wait for anons to say that Rajang is hard again.
>>
>>13729591
what porn game?
>>
File: 2016-01-08_00011.jpg (69 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2016-01-08_00011.jpg
69 KB, 1920x1080
>>13729588
Barely clearing this game on Normal. Next is Hard, then all the bosses on Special difficulty.

The aspect ratio changing for the final boss in the extra stage was neat.
>>
>>13729591
Well back when I played Freedom Unite I found Rajang a bit hard, but its far from being super hard.

Double Rajang on the other hand
>>
>>13729594
リスナと悪夢を孕みし村
This one. Dunno if it's good, but it apparently got updates, and I like me some alternate outfits, combat rape, corruption, pregnancy, and adventuring in my h-games.

>>13729600
He's taken a turn in difficulty and is hard for different reasons now, but I'd say he's just as hard in 4U. And the best weapons are locked behind his absolute hardest form.
>>
>>13729588
letting my PS4 cooldown from beating MGS5 chapter 1 by playing Lego Lost World (last time I checked I am at 91%) while dinner is cooking
>>
>>13729591
I won't lie and say Rajang is hard but Apex is stupid and Fatalis was disappointing
>>
>>13729603
I can't read moon. Though by your descriptions I reason it's rather similar to other porn games I've played.
>>
>>13729619
There's a partial translation (read: the menus) available, and it's RPGmaker, so Chiitrans can take care of the rest.
>>
>>13729591
Finally got my Rainbow Pigment, but fuck Rajang in general.
>>
>>13729633
I'm guessing you took my suggestion and used beam spam to solve that problem?
I mean, you don't NEED Caravaneer's Challenge to get the pigment, but it helps.
>>
>>13729629
yeah I used that stuff on my other porn games. Found the translation stuff to be a bit crude and hard for me to use. I assume that's gotten better in the last couple of years?
>>
>>13729648
>I assume that's gotten better in the last couple of years?
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh...
Lamplight lamplight floatage.
>>
>>13729645
>I'm guessing you took my suggestion and used beam spam to solve that problem?
Turtled with a GL and just poked the Rajang to death after it was done killing the Zinogre. Shagaru was easy enough after that.

> you don't NEED Caravaneer's Challenge to get the pigment
What.
>>
>>13729651
>What.
There are two missions that each unlock the rainbow pigment. You did one of them.
>>
File: symphodress.jpg (3 MB, 5869x4834) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
symphodress.jpg
3 MB, 5869x4834
>>13729612
I have 4U but haven't played much since most of my friends jumped into other games too fast before we could make some decent progress also been busy with other stuff too my Lance and Heavy-Bowgun are accumulating rust along with my skills.

need to revive my Freedom Unite days with 4U or when X comes out but meanwhile its design time.
>>
>>13729656
>those Maria leggings
Damn, she looks even sexier when she finds the other one.
>>
>>13729656
I cant see how it's possibe.

Just how is it possible for one girl to be so best? She has zenbu.
>>
File: chris blush2.jpg (194 KB, 500x730) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chris blush2.jpg
194 KB, 500x730
>>13729662
The garterbelt certainly improves the look
>>
File: skirts.jpg (807 KB, 1280x1333) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
skirts.jpg
807 KB, 1280x1333
>>13729656
>>
>>13729675
Then we'll be garterbelt buddies.
>>
>>13729654
Well, I have it, and that's all that matters now.
>>
>>13729676
>Kayano, Nanjo, and Aoi all making the same motion
>>
>>13729689
Maybe they are telling something to them.
>>
>>13729678
Yeah, but you still need to do the other mission.
Apex Diablos, Apex Seregios, and Apex Deviljho.
>>
>>13729698
>3 apex
I don't need to do shit. I got my pigment.
>>
>>13729677
yeah both Maria and Chris seem to have a soft spot for that kind of thing, Chris has a liking for ribbons and laces too

I'm confident Maria and Chris sleepwear are not for the faint of heart
>>
>>13729699
It's the quest the whole game was leading towards.

>>13729702
>I'm confident Maria and Chris sleepwear are not for the faint of heart
Whoever marries one of those two dies that very night from either blood loss via the nasal cavity, or from their pelvises being crushed into powder.
>>
>>13729713
>It's the quest the whole game was leading towards.
Well then I guess I'll never finish it
>>
File: pc_detail_0.jpg (81 KB, 550x550) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pc_detail_0.jpg
81 KB, 550x550
>>13729702
>Maria and Chris sleepwear are not for the faint of heart
Sorry but Chris is pure and puritan in her sleepwear.
>>
We still running with the headcanon that Terashima is kinky and rotten as fuck?
So, just straight up S&M wear to bed?
>>
File: chris pajamas.jpg (297 KB, 1000x1546) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chris pajamas.jpg
297 KB, 1000x1546
>>13729717
>Bare shoulders and a nice view of the zenbus
>Puritan
>>
>>13729650
hah.
>>
>>13729725
The straps are obviously pulled down for a lewd daki effect.

Chris' daki is so fucking good.
>>
File: chris smile.jpg (68 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chris smile.jpg
68 KB, 1280x720
>>13729731
It's the same in the show dude, it's only a bit lower on the daki but it's still off the shoulders

But yeah the daki is amazing
>>
File: dirty hobo.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dirty hobo.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
Kirika is a dirty hobo
>>
To anyone who's received their daki and are enjoying it, I congratulate you and wish you the best.

Not to put a damper on things, but I once had a daki of my waifu once, and the first morning after I woke up with it so close to my face, I was so happy for a second, then despair came crashing because I knew I'd never have the real thing. Her face, her expression, her posture, they'd always be locked in the same state. I remember taking a day off work because I couldn't stop crying.

I suppose it's partly due to my very potent imagination. I can visualize any character I've seen doing anything I want, which helps immensely for stress relief or fapping (I never need any fap material).
I can do this with sounds too. My favorite is Nana singing Daybreak's Bell, suggested by an anon here on /sgg/ a few months ago.
>>
>>13729732
[x]: Touch fluffy hair.
>>
File: 12.jpg (143 KB, 640x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12.jpg
143 KB, 640x800
>>13729757
If only Kirika could get half a rack the size of Yomis.
>>
>>13729759
Subscribed.
>>
>>13729762
Unable to process command: Too many dimensions
>>
>>13729759
>the first morning after I woke up with it so close to my face, I was so happy for a second, then despair came crashing because I knew I'd never have the real thing.
Took me more than a day, but I've been through the same thing. I think it happens with everyone.
>>
>>13729759
>then despair came crashing because I knew I'd never have the real thing.
It's a surrogate. You treat it like your waifu, you treat it like you're sleeping with her, and it eventually becomes easier to keep the illusion when you wake up. It's very comforting once you have your own sort of system down for it.
>>
File: 9oYfNxE.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9oYfNxE.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
This game has a SHITTON of clothes and hairstyles.
Your favorite geah needs to adopt a new hairstyle and favorite color. What do you pick for them?
>>
File: symphogearsprings.jpg (3 MB, 6990x3929) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
symphogearsprings.jpg
3 MB, 6990x3929
>>13729763I think Kirika its not that badly equipped, its juts that Maria and Chris are too well equipped
>>
File: 181uo1qzdnkl3jpg.jpg (72 KB, 800x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
181uo1qzdnkl3jpg.jpg
72 KB, 800x450
>>13729823
Guile Hair

for everyone
>>
From Ignica.
>>
>>13729837
> Tfw it's in XCOM 2

Fucking glorious.
>>
>>13729841
it's in X-Com2? Really?
>>
>>13729839
after bird .... a cat , Tsubasa please
>>
>>13729789
>>13729776
>>13729764
>>13729759
You know that there is only 1 rope of distance from your waifu right?
>>
File: chris.png (322 KB, 450x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chris.png
322 KB, 450x600
>>13729823
I guess if she HAD to change anything then having her hair down would probably look nice
She should keep the red though
>>
File: censored.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
censored.jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
>>13729519
>>13729535
Censored Nana butt.
>>
>>13729850
What if I hop in the wrong portal and wake up in the 2D world as topdad's hat or something?
>>
>>13729860
or wind up in Gameindustri
>>
>>13729763
Wasn't Kirika's bust measurement like, 83cm or so? How tall is Kirika?
>>
So, when's the next roll20?
So far the only bit of SB I've experienced was that useless-moetastic boss fight with Andrew.

>>13729837
>late game Gollop Chamber stage
>not decking literally all your troops with Titans and Archangels
>>
>>13729864
That might be fun.
>>
>>13729864
That would be the best case scenario.
>>
>>13729864
I want to wind up inside Tsubasa's house as a little girl that looks like Kanade.
>>
>>13729867
>>not decking literally all your troops with Titans and Archangels

Archangel is useless in Enemy Within
>>
>>13729872
It's Fudou time
>>
>>13729847
Pretty sure it was show in one of the xcom2 streams, so yes.
>>
>>13729847
iirc I'm pretty certain I saw it in a vid showing off customization.
>>
>>13729839
I can't wait for Maria to die too.
>>
>>13729898
I can't wait for you to die.
>>
>>13729864
Gotta increase those shares one way or another

Why do residents of Gamindustri only believe in one goddess when all four goddesses make public appearances and anyone can go see them whenever? There's plenty of evidence that all four are real and active, it seems silly that they'd only believe in one. Or have i misunderstood it and it's more a case of who citizens pledge allegiance to than actually choosing to believe in one over the other?
>>
which character likes shotas the most? Miku?
>>
>>13729908
It's more like they pick one to worship.
>>
File: 1443936030062.jpg (413 KB, 960x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443936030062.jpg
413 KB, 960x1200
>>13729823
>>13729823
I've seen a couple images of Kanade with her hair in a single, fluffy ponytail I like. Hair down is superior, but the one pony isn't bad.

As for color, no idea.
>>
>>13729908
Because waifu heart is the best goddess. Why worship anyone that isn't Purple Heart?
>>
>>13729917
>miku
>liking anything but hibiki
>>
>>13729929
Then which gear likes shotas the best?
>>
>>13729908
It works on the traditional Japanese god system where more faith = more power. Even if they know you exist, if you just bum around in your tower doing jack shit to help people they will stop having faith in the you, your power diminishes.
>>
>>13729932
>geahs
>straight
>>
File: nepnep.jpg (85 KB, 625x506) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nepnep.jpg
85 KB, 625x506
>>13729864
Perfect.
>>
>>13729934
Oh, alright. That makes sense.

>>13729923
Honestly? I like all of them. I'm only on the first game and only know White, Green, Purple, and Black, but all of them are likable characters with enjoyable qualities that make their interactions fun. I don't think I could choose just one to worship. Is there some weird cult where you can worship all the goddesses?
>>
http://www.mizukinana.jp/blog/2016/01/post-3153.html
The potato chips with the flavor that Nana herself made has been finished. The content of the bag Nana holds in her ant sized picture is still a secret, but I fucking bet its curry.

To those that doesn't know what the fuck Nana is talking about, she has collaborated with Calbee (known brand for potato chips in Japan) several times. There was also an incident of a Nanafan before that bought 458 pounds of potato chips only to get the codes for the special backstage passes to Nana's live.
Back ago there was a collab too that you can get a life-sized sticker of Nana if you buy chips and win the prize inside.
This time, the collab is if you buy some selected flavor of chips you can get a factory tour and get a taste of the potato chips they're currently doing (the chips where Nana is going to decide the flavor).
>>
File: Perfect Heart3.png (1 MB, 1382x1159) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Perfect Heart3.png
1 MB, 1382x1159
>>13729908
>citizens pledge allegiance
Is this.
Also
>all four goddesses make public appearances
>There's plenty of evidence that all four are real and active
First, Most people only know the Goddess in their transformed form, only some people know their human form, which is what their use for most activities. And if they really want to be in incognito they use glasses like Kirika, Shirabe or Clark Kent
In Rebirth1 you have examples of it, like the Basilicom pedophile in Planeptune doesn't recognize Neptune or Ganache refusing to admit Blanc is White Heart
Second
>Goddess
>Active
>When two of them play videogames all day and one reads and writes fanfcition
>>
File: 1442122101327.jpg (132 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442122101327.jpg
132 KB, 1920x1080
>>13729934
>Tsubasa will never hug you while sleeping
>>
>>13729981
>wanting a sword to hug you

I'd rather Chris and her zenbus
>>
File: chris soft.png (2 MB, 1100x1676) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chris soft.png
2 MB, 1100x1676
>>13729981
>Wanting to be hugged by cold steel when you could get a hug from fluffy zenbus
>>
>>13729962
> Curry-flavored potato chips
That's so mundane, Nana. Couldn't you have gone for, I don't know, fish-flavored so people get the full fish-and-chips experience in a single bag?
>>
>>13729993
>not wanting a fluffy wing to hug you
Chris is okay too, though.
>>
>>13729997
Its probably something different, since IIRC Nana already made Calbee to do curry flavored chips before.
Maybe orange flavored chips or some bizarre flavor chips.
>>
I wish they showed more interactions between Tsubasa and Chris.
I wonder if Tsubasa still remembers that Chris stomped her head and she almost killed her back then.
>>
>>13729908
>Why do people follow one religion when all of them are equally plausible?
>>
>>13729962
>Mizuki flavored chips
>tfw I thought about that literally
I guess I'm an ero-frontier.
>>
>>13729932
In terms of that

Maria>Hibiki>Chris>The Rest

Chris would get along with them best.
>>
>>13730052
Maria hates shotas.

She let two die right in front of her while Hibiki saved one.
>>
File: lazy_communists.jpg (85 KB, 1852x529) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lazy_communists.jpg
85 KB, 1852x529
Commie y u no typeset the BDs properly fuk
>>
File: symphobit8.png (790 B, 130x145) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
symphobit8.png
790 B, 130x145
>>13729981
does not care for nonsensical table manners and its not afraid to have food on her face.
She invites her friends for dinner and even offers to pay dinner.
has non-strict eating schedules
allows others to use her home for parties and reunions.
adopts 2 kids even when they are know LiNKER users.
best heavy fire support
has stylish red geah and red clothes
has an actual superhero name

Her own Spinoff series when?
>>
>>13730062
>Her own Spinoff series when?
When Kaneko decides he wants to make good anime again instead of wish fulfillment garbage. So never.
>>
>>13730059
But maria is top mom!
>>
>>13730062
>adopts 2 kids
I'm pretty sure genjuro did that.
>>
>>13729981
>you will never spoon with Bikki

Just end me.
>>
>>13730045
>Mizuki flavored chips
Chips that taste like water and trees?
>>
>>13730062
>Her own Spinoff series when?
How would this happen without it being centered around the gears as a whole with Chris as the lead or as a pequel about Chris' adventure in Mexico?
>>
How is GX the best selling season?

What did Japs say about too much Maria, Top Dad, and No Genjuro/montage?
>>
>>13730082
Lots of people started watching S1 after it aired, as well as G

I think a lot of people liked at least the first half of GX and don't want to see the series end on a sour note
>>
>>13730077
>77
Y-yeah, that's right, Nana.
>>
>>13730085
>don't want to see the series end on a sour note
As in the GX ended on a sour note?

No season ended on a sour note
>>
>>13730089
Yes, that's very obviously what I was talking about
>>
>>13730089
Go away, Zoid/Kaneko
>>
>>13730062
I wish all of the gears get their own spin off series.
>>
>>13730094
You thought it ended sourly in GX? Why?
>>
File: 1452392369658.jpg (296 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452392369658.jpg
296 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>13730082
Established fanbase, more popular VAs, concert tickets, bonus content, songs and OVAs, people buying up all the merch they can.
>>
File: carol stroganoff.jpg (250 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
carol stroganoff.jpg
250 KB, 1280x720
>>13730098
I wish I lived in whatever blissful state of ignorance you exist in
>>
The first half of GX was good. But it became shit after autoscorer defeat boss rush, no genjuro, too much fucking Maria.
>>
File: poor mom.jpg (167 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
poor mom.jpg
167 KB, 1280x720
>>13730098
Are you high?
>>
>>13730113
>that ultra-form-fitting shirt Bikkimom is wearing
>>
File: 1440864150800.jpg (103 KB, 492x642) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440864150800.jpg
103 KB, 492x642
I think we can agree that there was one good part of the 2nd half of GX
>>
>Ver and Chris will never team up to defeat Carol and Ver
>>
>>13730104
Not him, but it's called something along the lines of "I still love Symphogear and I'm not an irrational overreacting baby feeling betrayed to the point where I have to willfully ignore everything good about it so I can shit on it as though it killed my family"
>>
File: chris smile ignite.jpg (105 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chris smile ignite.jpg
105 KB, 1280x720
>>13730119
Chris actually hit something with Red Hot Blaze too
>>
>>13730098
The last episode was fine besides some potentially better pacing, the Glorious Break to Exterminate transition was superb, and the only thing that was sour was the topdad bullshit. Other than that it ended great.
>>
>>13730128
>Artemis Spiral
>Artemis was a goddess who fucked people up for implying she wasn't pure
heh
>>
File: my faggot dad.jpg (66 KB, 654x560) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
my faggot dad.jpg
66 KB, 654x560
>>13730126
A lot of people didn't like how the show went down after episode 6, stop being a defensive faggot over people not sharing your opinion
>>
>>13730124
>Ver vs Ver
Can the world even take in so much 愛?
>>
The top dad and MariaxTsubasa unintentional shipping by Kaneko made the last episode bad.

Is the beef stroganoff song going to get a full version?
>>
>>13730133
>A lot of people didn't like how the show went down after episode 6
And I understand that, but it doesn't give them an excuse to just shit on it arbitrarily.
>>
>>13730137
shut up
>>
>>13730140
People have opinions, news at 11
>>
>>13730137
>he top dad and MariaxTsubasa
Holy fuck, I originally read that as if GX13 had a TopDad, Maria and Tsubasa threesome
Scared the crap out of me
>>
>>13730145
And you can't read, goddamn.
>>
>>13730115
>"Hey honey, do you mind if I take those things for a spin? It's been a while."
>"Get away from me, you monster."
>"Ok, let me go grab Hibiki and she what she has to say about her mom not wanting to be lovey dovey with her dad."
>"...Just hurry up."
I honestly feel bad for Hibiki's mom. Her situation is sickening.
>>
>>13730152
This would be hot.
>>
>>13730154
And you're an idiot for getting mad over people disliking a series of events that went against a lot of themes that were handled better in earlier seasons and earlier works by the same writer.
>>
>>13730059
It pisses me off.

>making her the "mom" character in GX.

No thanks. I'd like to say Chris, but she's just a giant kid herself.
>>
File: Best girl.jpg (205 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Best girl.jpg
205 KB, 1280x720
>>13730119
I enjoyed this scene.

>>13730124
I'm never going to live that one down, am I?
>>
>>13730119
Will Maria tell the World about Ver's heroic deed?
What is on the Flashdrive aside from LiNKER recipe?
Will Ver hijack season 4?
>>
>>13730160
>And you're an idiot for getting mad over people disliking
Which isn't even happening. Don't start this shit again.
>>
>>13730126
>Everyone who doesn't like GX is being irrational and should still like it because it's Symphogear
Would you fuck off already?
>>
>>13730165
You're the one who called people irrational for not liking the end of Symphogear just because it's Symphogear

Don't start shit if you're going to pussy out the moment someone disagrees with you
>>
>>13730164
>Will Ver hijack season 4?

this should be a running gag until a badguy decides to pull a Scramble Commander 2
>>
>>13730130
And the lackluster fight that is more of a long discussion than an action scene, that tosses stuff out that has no purpose like random dragon transformation and dumb attacks that are too silly even for Symphogear.

And the lack of any new songs.

And the final attack being a watered-down version of Vitalization instead of anything unique.

And Hibiki crying about the one person she couldn't save instead of the millions that died because of that one person.
>>
>>13730164
>No
>Schwarzenegger movies
>If we get Ver's AI as an A.I, surely. Even if that is not the case, we are probably going to get some flashback that everyone will say was the best episode of S4
>>
>>13730173
And the other girls suddenly joining in on Hibiki's retardation and pretending that Carol was just misguided and deserved help

And Genjuro and Oogawa not doing anything.

And topdad talking like he had any place sharing his opinions.

And the fact that they didn't even really beat Carol, but her dad's memories showed up and made her explode.

And the fact that fucking Miku wasn't even in the epilogue.
>>
>>13730170
I was having an MGS4 vibe
>So you transplanted Ver's hand and suffered hypnotic re-education to somehow become Ver? Ok.
>>
>>13730185
I want Ver to hijack the main villain spot like Bowser did in M&L Dream Team
>>
I hope this gets a purple version at wonfes.
>>
File: chris gear.png (1 MB, 972x1399) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chris gear.png
1 MB, 972x1399
>>13730226
Can we get some of the geahs actually in their gears instead?
>>
>>13730226
Don't hope for recolours, anything but that.
>>
File: 37584231_p0.jpg (147 KB, 500x833) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
37584231_p0.jpg
147 KB, 500x833
>>13730230
Maybe in their casual clothes?
>>
File: chris point (2).jpg (334 KB, 572x650) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chris point (2).jpg
334 KB, 572x650
>>13730243
That'd be nice too
>>
I looked for the thread and I find three threads open... anons please.
>>
If I want merch, do I go for figma or nendos? I just want the more complete set, but I here that both are missing some people apparently?
>>
>>13730256
They never did a Chris figma and all of those are from S1 so the nendos only have the original trio which are the only ones you should care about
>>
>>13730256
Nendos have all of the first trio
Figmas only Bikki and the uncute Swordwing
>>
>>13730261
>
>>
>>13730256
Only the original 3 have nendos. Which are the only ones that matter. Get those.The series hasnt got any good figures except bunny chris.

The rest of the merch is in waifufag goods like dakis and mousepads.
>>
>>13730256
Nendos have the original 3, figmas only have Tsubasa and Bikki. They're both probably going to be pricey aftermarket, might be difficult to find.
figmas > nendos though
>>
>>13730034
Geahs are men, gentleman, and a gentleman has no memory. So geahs have no memory!
>>
>>13729591
Gold Rajang makes me sad
>>
>>13730268
Also those stuffed grape noise

It still blows my mind that they made the grapes removable
>>
>>13730294
Just hit his legs. The only bad part is his Sanic Homing Attack.
>>
Pisses me off that Miku got a shiri mousepad and not shirabe.
>>
File: CW6_otpVAAANmsX.jpg (59 KB, 500x707) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CW6_otpVAAANmsX.jpg
59 KB, 500x707
>>13730268
Forever waiting on Bikki buttpad.
>>
>>13730308
>he doesn't know about Shirabe's oppai mousepad
Point at him, point at him and stare!
>>
>>13730308
But she did get one. I'd post the high res art from it but it's too big for 4chan

>>13730312
At least they got her and Chris facing the right ways on the lewd sides of the daki this time although every side of Chris is the best side
>>
>>13730317
>>13730324
Oshiri.

As in butt.
>>
File: e3w.jpg (214 KB, 850x1208) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
e3w.jpg
214 KB, 850x1208
>>13730317
>>13730324
She did?

I've only seen her noppaipad. But she got a shiripad too?
>>
>>13730327
>Oshiri
Gesundheit
>>
>>13730331
Danke
>>
File: 52670074_p3.jpg (367 KB, 752x845) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
52670074_p3.jpg
367 KB, 752x845
What the fuck was the point of Miku's piano playing scene(s)?
>>
>>13730184
> And the fact that fucking Miku wasn't even in the epilogue.

I'm the only one who felt that her lack of presence improved the series.
>>
>>13730349
Agematsu cameo?
>>
>>13730349
To get you hyped for her being a part of secondary character songs, and to then crush your dreams.

>>13730352
Go away, Kaneko.
>>
>>13730349
What is the point of Miku? I want her out and stay out
>>
>>13730034
It'd be really nice to get more than the most cursory character interaction before they delve into the standard Toku plotting. I guess that's what the OVAs are for.
>>
>>13730349
Who is this mysterious beauty?
>>
>>13730184
She was misguided and deserved help.
>>
>>13730371
She deserved a fist up the ass and getting thrown in the loony bin, not sympathy
>>
>>13730371
That's some weak bait.
>>
>>13730352
She literally and figuratively saved G.
>>
>>13730378
This is Pretty Cure for adults. You're wrong to think that Hibiki would want to end it like that.
>>
>>13730381
Except it's true that she's a rather boring character and increasing the amount of times people yell "Hibiki" by a factor of ten wouldn't really improve GX.
>>
>>13730386
>Pretty Cure
Glitter Force
>>
>>13730378
>>13730380
Carol was a girl who hated the world for what they did to her father, and had nobody to help her through her suffering. It could have been played better, but I agree with >>13730371

If the redemption aspect of GX focused on Carol, and cut topdad out, it would have ended way better than it did.
>>
>>13730388
She's been an integral part of Hibiki's characterization, and some of the best moments of the series have involved her being spurred to action, or Hibiki on her behalf. Have you watched S1 and G and do you truly understand them?
>>
Carol pissed me off. I just dont want to talk about it anymore but I want to talk about it.

Fuck her. Fuck Hibiki's retardation?
>>
File: 1450711304584.jpg (37 KB, 765x624) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450711304584.jpg
37 KB, 765x624
>>13730371
>deserved help
>>
>>13730396
>She's been an integral part of ruining Hibiki's characterization
Fixed
>>
>>13730395
>a girl
woman. Centuries old. The cunt.
>>
>>13730398
>Fuck Hibiki's

Butt
>>
>>13730399
Instead of shitposting, why not answer properly? It's not bait, it's a valid opinion.
>>
>>13730386
And Hibiki was an idiot.

>>13730395
Carol was a girl whose father died hundreds of years ago because of some religious zealots. Despite her father having tried to save them, and being a man of medicine, science and peace, she decided that his last words "Go learn of the world" meant to dissect it and kill everyone. Despite being a genius and living for several lifetimes, having a chance to witness humanity from life to death through several cycles, and even see how different civilizations work, she was still unable to feel remorse or reflect on her actions or realize that what she was doing was wrong and that the people she was killing weren't responsible for her father's death. She killed thousands and thousands of innocent people in the name of what? Revenge? The people who she wanted revenge against were gone, and she had literally centuries to realize this. Carol was a piece of shit and deserved to die a horrible death.
>>
>>13730398
>retardation?
Didnt mean to put the ? there.
>>
>>13730395
Yeah, it's the same as Chris, Fine, and the FIS, but Carol refused to be befriended up to the bitter end
>>
>>13730414
>it's okay to have opinions, but only when they match mine
>>
>>13730404
Good job ignoring all the other responses.

Just because it's an opinion doesn't make you immune to being argued against or mocked for it

>>13730413
Chris' past was a thousand times worse than Carol and she got over her misguided anger in like a week. Carol was a bitter angry cunt for centuries. Don't even try to compare her characterization to the fucking mess of wasted potential that Carol was.
>>
>>13730415
You've figured out the core of the /sgg/ experience.
>>
>>13730413
>Chris
Wanted to do the Celestial Being plan of "beat up anyone who starts shit"
>Fine
Wanted to unite humanity under a common tongue and fuck God
>FIS
Wanted to save the world even if they need to do morally gray things
>Carol
Wanted to destroy the world just to see what happens

Are you serious in trying to say those are anywhere near the same goals or motivations?
>>
>>13730420
>bitter angry cunt for centuries
You could be talking about Fine here, and the same thing happened with her. Your expectations are out of line with this series, and there's plenty of edgy shit that you could turn to instead.
>>
>>13730428
>Wanted to destroy the world just to see what happens
[citation needed]

She was warped as a child because of her father dying, and wanted to understand the world in the best way she knew how. By dissecting it and understanding its core components.
>>
>>13730428
They were all severely mistaken and caused death and discomfort all the while.
>>
>>13730430
Did I say anything about Fine? And Fine wasn't trying to destroy the world with no regard for what happened after because her daddy died. She wanted to break the curse of babel so she could fuck God again, which would have the side effect of killing a lot of people and give her world domination. She had an actual goal. Not an absurdly overblown plan for revenge against people who died centuries ago.
>>
>>13730440
Fine's plan was the definition of absurd, anon. Fine was literally insane and she wanted to crash the moon into the earth, and Hibiki was going to sacrifice herself after she let her begin her last-ditch plan.
>>
>>13730440
>Did I say anything about Fine?
For the love of god read the posts you're responding to.
>>
>>13730450
And Fine's plan had an end goal, she'd kill a lot of people and rule the world and bang her ex again. Carol wanted to destroy the world as the end result of a 500 year temper tantrum. Are you so blind that you can't see how one the first plan makes more sense than the later?

>>13730451
Bring an actual argument next time. Where the fuck are you people even coming from today?
>>
>>13730464
>Bring an actual argument next time. Where the fuck are you people even coming from today?
I should be saying the same thing to you.
>>
>>13730430
But no one tried to save Fine at the cost of thousands of innocent lives or pretending she deserved to be forgiven and loved.
>>
>>13730464
No, I seriously don't. Their motives are both deluded and severely harmful to the world at large, but that didn't matter to Hibiki. This was a consistent part of her character that persisted into GX, despite its many other failings. It could have been elaborated on better and more time should have been spent to make Carol a better character, but it doesn't reflect poorly on Hibiki.
>>
File: 1435949154650.jpg (112 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435949154650.jpg
112 KB, 1920x1080
>>13730357
I wish she would put out.
>>
I hope Season 4 has a guy villain/guy villain team. Kaneko will probably give them less mercy than carol got.

Fuck Carol and GX.
>>
>>13730476
Yes they did, all of that. Fine fucked up the moon twice and it took them an entire other season to keep more people from being killed as a consequence.
>>
>>13730477
I'd keep arguing but I'm just gonna refer you to >>13730476 since he said exactly what I would
>>
>>13730476
Mom sacrificed herself to make sure that Fine's last act didn't destroy the Earth, and wasn't that shuttle in ep1 of GX somehow due to the moon being weird? Or am I mistaken? Either way, the Mom and FIS thing shows that they were still dealing with the consequences of not executing Fine with extreme prejudice. It's an idealistic series.
>>13730486
Yeah.
>>
>>13730490
The difference is they prioritized stopping Fine's plans over trying to reason with her. With Carol it was all "Oh no look at this 500 year old hag in a loli body, she's crying, we should feel bad for her and support Hibiki's delusions"

Fuck Carol
>>
>>13730497
>try to forgive Fine
>fuck you I'm going to at least drop this huge chunk of moon on you
>continue to try to forgive Fine
Seems pretty similar to me.
>>
>>13730486
>Yes they did, all of that.
What? No they didn't. When did they let Fine kill people while trying to save her instead of stopping her?

>>13730490
>they were still dealing with the consequences of not executing Fine with extreme prejudice
What the hell are you talking about? When did they give Fine a free pass and not try to stop her?

>>13730497
This guy gets it.
>>
>>13730483
That would be bullshit and you know it.

What could they possibly do to make someone more unsympathetic than Carol, to the point where trying to reason with her seems sane compared to giving someone else no mercy? They'd need to go pretty deep into the shitty LN territory by making people who murder and rape just for kicks to make someone more irredeemable than Carol.
>>
>>13730490
>and wasn't that shuttle in ep1 of GX somehow due to the moon being weird? Or am I mistaken?

I think it had mechanical problems
>>
>>13730497
Carol was a mess and could have used a few more revisions, along with revamping her limp fake losing scheme and the entire buildup to the finale. Also using a different final attack would have been nice, but Glorious Break was really good.

I don't think G was particularly compelling storywise by the end, but at least it was novel. Season 1 had it right with putting the characters' lives and principles at risk, though it had the luxury of being the first season. It was still more hype than anything that came after it due to the stakes, in my opinion. Pic related.
>>
>>13730502
>Tsubasa and Chris stop Fine's giant moon laser at great risk to themselves
>Stop Fine
>When she appears beaten and out of options, attempt to reason with her
>She suddenly, by complete surprise, can reach all the way to the moon chunk and pull it to Earth
Try again
>>
>>13730524
Genjuro even stated how coincidental it was that the shuttle that carried data from frontier and Mom was having trouble, implying there was maybe sabotage involved
>>
>>13730526
I guess you missed the part where after that they still try to reason with her.
>>
File: carol final form.jpg (907 KB, 1914x2099) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
carol final form.jpg
907 KB, 1914x2099
>>13730526
Oh, forgot to add
>All three girls risk their lives again to stop the piece of the moon

Meanwhile in GX thousands of civilians die and no one gives a fuck, Hibiki is unable to fight a doll that just got done sucking a dozen men dry while her friends are at risk because it has a cute face, and no one gives a fuck about any civilians that died outside of episode 6 because an old hag was crying.
>>
>>13730531
I blame Zeikfried.
>>
>>13730536
>a doll that just got done sucking a dozen men dry
lewd
>>
File: Archer.png (2 MB, 1030x942) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Archer.png
2 MB, 1030x942
>>13730536
>that just got done sucking a dozen men dry

PHRASING
>>
>>13730533
Hibiki pulls one punch and Fine turns into dust immediately after that.
>>
>>13730536
>Hibiki is unable to fight a doll [...] because it has a cute face

Someone needs to draw this
>>
>>13730536
Hibiki's hesitation in the middle of the series was obnoxious as hell, I agree. Especially when a similar plot was already executed kind of sloppily in the middle of G, except it at least had some logical basis with Tsubasa and Chris not wanting her to die because of her relic cancer. There's some amount of allowable poetic license with civilian deaths though, and she shapes up by the end to stop Carol.
>>
>>13730536
>Hibiki is unable to fight a doll that just got done sucking a dozen men dry while her friends are at risk because it has a cute face
But she tried to fight and was unable to. You're just making up bullshit to complain about, what we got in GX was bad enough.
>>
>>13730533
Yes. After defeating her and stopping her from killing people, they thought that her brain was back to Ryouko mode, the girl who they grew up with and knew personally. Fine then surprise whipped the moon.

Her and Carol are in no way comparable.

>>13730548
>and she shapes up by the end to stop Carol.
No she doesn't. She completely and utterly failed. Carol destroyed the city after her dad's memories fucked with her. Hibiki didn't save a damn thing.
>>
>>13730548
>There's some amount of allowable poetic license with civilian deaths though
When Hibiki's whole deal is wanting to save people? When SONG's whole mission is to save people?

>>13730553
Her gear didn't activate because she didn't have the will to fight, it's the fucking point of that. She spent six months doing rescue work and didn't want to have to fight again, even if the thing she fighting was CLEARLY inhuman and just got done murdering several people right in front of her and was threatening her waifu and friends. Stop twisting the facts to suit your "argument".
>>
>>13730450
> crash the moon into the earth
No, no, she just wanted to blow the moon up. She even had a plan to resolve the tidal force issue once she gained total control.
>>
>>13730553
>But she tried to fight and was unable to.
It didn't work because she DIDN'T want to fight. The whole problem she had was solved when Miku said that her fists aren't just for killing.
>>
>>13730557
I'm the one twisting the facts when the guy said Hibiki's reasoning was because the doll "has a cute face"?
>>
>>13730557
>When Hibiki's whole deal is wanting to save people?
Heiki Hecchara!
Remember, "people" actually means "cute little girls and topdad."
>>
>>13730564
>no hesitation in fighting Noise
>no hesitation in attacking Ver

Seems like a solid assumption to make.
>>
>>13730559
What about the piece of the moon she tried to crash into the earth.
>>
File: garie beer.jpg (94 KB, 741x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
garie beer.jpg
94 KB, 741x1000
>>13730564
Because it looked vaguely human, is that better Mr. "I can't understand a joke"?
>>
>>13730564
But that's what happened. "You look like a cute girl. I don't want to fight."
>>
>>13730557
Yep, just like how people were killed due to Fine's madness in S1 and the actions of FIS in S2, but Hibiki gives them leeway and forgives them at the very end. Her idealism has always been a part of her character, and it has never been examined with calculating realism because it's not that kind of series.
>>
>>13730570
That was after her "blow up the moon" plan was completely unsalvageable.
>>
>>13730570
That wasn't part of the plan itself, just her final attempt to go FUCK YOU to Hibiki's attempt at befriending after her plan had been ruined. Didn't quite work the way she hoped, though.
>>
>>13730575
If it was Carol who had showed up in that scene then I could buy Hibiki's retardation since she did the same thing in episode 1 and hadn't gotten over it yet, but Garie? Killing her would be exactly the same as killing the noise, she's a weapon designed to kill people. Yet Hibiki suddenly has a problem with it because she looks like a human.
>>
>>13730575
Fine did not get magical leeway. She was already gone. FIS and Chris weren't killing in cold blood like Carol was.
>>
>>13730587
Fine killed a fair few people before she was gone. She did a lot more than just shoot the moon.
>>
>>13730581
Hibiki would probably have had an issue with killing Noise, at least at first, if they looked like cute girls and could hold conversations.

That would be pretty spooky, actually. Mass-produced cute girls killing themselves by carbonizing, fully aware of their own actions... Reminds me of something, now that I think about it.
>>
File: symphocarol3.png (647 KB, 2272x2424) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
symphocarol3.png
647 KB, 2272x2424
>>13730536
for being Faust's Robe its cover very little. . .

Also Carol should have been in adult from all the season, her alchemist outfit would have looked great on adult Carol specially the hat
>>
>>13730589
Yes, and? At what point did they prioritize making friends with Fine over stopping her from killing innocent people?
>>
>>13730596
But then we couldn't get such wonderful insight from Topdad about crying little girls
>>
>>13730601
You're right!

Man, that "There's a crying girl Hibiki! You have to reach out your hand to her!" line was so great. Really painted topdad in a good and fatherly light and made me respect him as a person.
>>
>>13730596
well Elf9 could still be a child, to kinda of show how carol wanted to ditch her childhood memories
>>
>>13730581
That's another thing that could/should have been examined with a better planned out GX. If a villain knew Hibiki's weaknesses then they could have cleverly turned them on her. As it was, Carol was just lucky to have the cute dolls as her henchmen.
>>
>>13730612
Carol was absurdly lucky on a lot of things. Her plan required stupid amounts of keikau doori, if literally anyone at SONG stopped to think for half a second then it would've all fallen apart.
>>
>>13730619
>if literally anyone at SONG stopped to think for half a second then it would've all fallen apart.
But muh bridge.
>>
>>13730619
Why exactly did Carol need the dolls to commit sudoku via geah impalement?
>>
>>13730619
And what were they supposed to do if they did figure it out? Other than destroying that one relic that would have allowed Carol to activate her castle (which they probably wouldn't have been able to get permission for in time anyway), she didn't really give them much of a choice. It was either use Ignite, get wrecked by the dolls, or allow the dolls to destroy Japan.

>>13730628
Autoscorers. They recorded the cursed songs of destruction as those songs were used to destroy their bodies.
>>
>>13730628
So they could score the ignite versions of their songs to write Carol the song to destroy the world?
>>
>>13730628
To power up her death dissector machine, because apparently 6 gorillian swan songs wasn't enough.
>>
>>13730637
No, she got the six gorillion swan song power from creating that song.
>>
>>13730633
>And what were they supposed to do if they did figure it out?
Send Tsubasa, Chris and Genjuro in. Chris shots noise and provides cover fire via sniping. Tsubasa clears a path through the noise in front of Gen. Gen snaps the doll's neck like it's made out of toothpicks. Plan instantly over.
>>
>>13730628
To record Dainsleif's song that would destroy the world so her castle could shoot big green lasers, I guess. Which required SONG completely trusting Elf9 and letting her modify their gears with a cursed relic.

>>13730633
Finding a way to beat even one doll without using Ignite would have ended Carol's entire plan instantly. If the dolls didn't always conveniently fight characters they countered perfectly it would've been over. If Chris or Hibiki fought Phara for example, she couldn't just TSURUGI TSURIGI NO TSURIGI BREAKER TSURUGI against them.
>>
>>13730649
>If Chris or Hibiki fought Phara for example, she couldn't just TSURUGI TSURIGI NO TSURIGI BREAKER TSURUGI against them.
Phara might mental gymnastics some stuff to try and convince Hibiki that a spear is just a long sword and that therefore Gungnir is a sword, or arrows are just airborne swords and bullets are modern arrows so bullets are swords.

Whether that would work or not is another question.
>>
>>13730654
Hibiki might be dumb enough to fall for it until someone yells at her but Chris would probably just yell at Phara to stop talking nonsense, or something.
>>
>>13730649
Phara was reflecting bullets in episode 1, wind magic I guess. So I'm not sure about Chris but maybe Hibiki.

And yeah if Tsubasa was fighting someone else that might've gone better. I guess that's why Carol tagged out Micha in episode 6, because the dolls surviving was more important than her own body surviving.
>>
>>13730649
>>13730654
Garie was not precisely a counter to Maria if anything she only disliked Maria for some reason.

Micha was supposed to be a counter to Hibiki or at least that what it looked like, but ended up fighting Kirika and Shirabe.

also instead of weird Chateau defense system Maria and Company should have fought rebuild versions of the dolls or something
>>
>>13730661
And that brings up another question, what if someone killed a doll besides their designated rival? What if the same gear killed more than one doll? Would that fuck up her plan by giving her duplicate pieces of the formula she needed?

Reflecting bullets is a neat trick but I'd like to see what Phara would do against missile spam
>>
>>13730673
It probably wouldn't ruin anything, simply because of the lack of explanation of Carol's plan. Most likely she's just collecting the phonic gain from the berserk/dainsleif gears.
>>
>>13730671
>Micha was supposed to be a counter to Hibiki or at least that what it looked like
Main character got paired off with the main antagonist.

GX probably looked better on paper, devil in the details etc.
>>
>>13730640
What? When was that stated?
>>
>>13730682
Then they should've just combined that with DMJii losing to Micha early on too, make the case, y'know, interact more. Having Hibiki get sucker punched by Micha twice and never get a proper rematch at all was stupid. Especially since the second time hospitalized her AGAIN almost immediately after she got out.
>>
Remember Leiur's sister? That's probably the sloppiest plot moment in Symphogear history.
>>
>>13730704
That's not even the sloppiest plot moment in that episode.
>>
>>13730704
looked scary, amounted to nothing
>>
>>13730690
The double hospitalization was ridiculous. It feels like Kaneko wanted to have a redo of when it happened in G, like a lot of GX, but then he went and did it two times over. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>13730704
The only conceivable reason I can think to justify Imouto's existence is to confirm Leiur's death since Stands die with their user.
>>
File: bored zenbu.jpg (180 KB, 1295x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bored zenbu.jpg
180 KB, 1295x1080
>>13730704
At least Chris got to not job to something that's not a Noise for once.
It was such a stark contrast to the formula that plagued the previous episodes, I almost applauded that!
>>
>>13730704
No time to show off giant monster doll, too busy dragging out drama.
>>
>>13730734
>Chris is literally the only character to actually defeat an enemy that wasn't a planned loss by Carol
Champion of GX. Never forget.

It's such a hollow victory.
>>
>>13730734
She also finally force-fed Leiur a missile a couple minutes before.
>>
>>13730747
Hell, she would've killed Carol and solved the whole plot early if Ver hadn't shown up

Not that I'm complaining about Ver showing up but Ver and Leiur teaming up to take over the world and be FLASHY together would've been amazing.
>>
>>13730754
>but Ver and Leiur teaming up to take over the world and be FLASHY together would've been amazing.
Chris and Ver teaming up against Carol and Ver still would have been better.
>>
>>13730768
I don't disagree, but I still wish we could've lived in a universe where that missile splattered Carol all over the inside of SONG's underwater relic base
>>
>>13730775
A world where bullshit and plot contrivances don't stop Chris from getting shit done? Yeah, that'd be one hell of a world.
>>
>>13730720
Is there a stand whose power is that he doesn't die with his user yet?
Like there's just a rogue stand floating around, attacking stand users?
>>
>>13730781
Kind of happened to everyone, not just Chris. But yes.
>>
>>13730783
Anubis comes to mind. I think there's at least one more.
>>
>>13730789
Neat, glad I didn't think of it first.
>>
>>13730783
Anubis?
>>
>>13730628
Shit writing there are no good answers
>>
>>13730789
There's also that one from part 4, that switches to anyone who looks at its current host's back, killing him in the process.
>>
What's with Japan and loving KEIKAU DOORI so much anyways? Watching villains carefully laid plans fall apart and then having to bullshit their way to victory just as hard as the heroes is way more entertaining. It's half the reason Phoenix Wright is fun, for example. Villain breakdowns are the best.
>>
>>13730789
>>13730792
Wasn't Anubis more the sword's Stand power than the Stand power of a person who used to wield the sword? It's been a long-ass time since I read Part III.

Also the back-jumper thing from Diamond is not Crash
>>
File: Diamond Car Wall.png (579 KB, 1003x585) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Diamond Car Wall.png
579 KB, 1003x585
>>13730809
>Diamond is not Crash
Oh, god. We start to get posting Part 4 stuff soon.
>>
>>13730809
The sword itself was the Stand.

>>13730791
Some stands can act/talk independently from their users too.
>>
>>13730788
I think Chris is the only one who was smiling as she was about to decapitate Carol, and who also told people who didn't want to fight to get the hell out of her way.
>>
>>13730813
Wasn't it just bound to the sword after its original user died centuries ago?
Anubis had a stand form, it looked like, well, Anubis.
>>
>>13730804
No matter what the enemy's plan is, for the sake of drama it needs to go as far as possible.

Personally I love characters who just bullshit their way through things and make their plans up as they go. Especially when they go up against people who make super complex strategies and probably play Chess.
>>
>>13730829
Fuck drama, the villain can still have their plan progress towards their end goals but having it go off flawlessly without a single hitch at any point until the final episode is just boring and 99% of the time requires the heroes being ridiculously oblivious to what's going on.
>>
File: __fresvvv.jpg (2 MB, 4086x5871) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
__fresvvv.jpg
2 MB, 4086x5871
>>
>>13730829
>>13730836
Remember when Fine had a plan but it didn't go perfectly and she had to adjust and make a new plan but still worked towards the same end goals, which in turn made her far more infallible and interesting than Carol?
>>
File: _-g.jpg (83 KB, 1024x784) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
_-g.jpg
83 KB, 1024x784
>>
>>13730852
No.
>>
>>13730852
And makes it much more shocking when the villains suddenly turn things around on the heroes.

Since we're talking about Jojo, for example, when Cars uses Stroheim's UV lights to activate the stone mask
>>
File: _.jpg (860 KB, 944x723) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
_.jpg
860 KB, 944x723
>>
>>13730803
There's also Notorious BIG from Part 5(?).
>>
>>13730852
Remember that time that Fine's plan involved assassinating anyone near the truth instead of sending out fucking robodolls to explain your top secret plan?
Carol's plan reminds me of this, and this is a joke video.
https://youtu.be/SWynPcFRzWU?t=15m27s
>>
File: __ytre.jpg (294 KB, 496x701) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
__ytre.jpg
294 KB, 496x701
>>
>>13730857
I don't really remember Cars and the rest having a huge plan, didn't they just want to go back to eating people or whatever they were doing before they got petrified?
>>
File: chris towel.jpg (186 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chris towel.jpg
186 KB, 500x500
>>13730869
>Episode 6 never

>>13730875
It's not about having a HUGE plan, but the villains not being absolutely flawlessly perfect geniuses that nothing ever goes wrong for until the final episode.
>>
File: ___dsq.jpg (670 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
___dsq.jpg
670 KB, 1200x800
>>
>>13730875
They wanted Stone of Aja plus the Stoney Mask to become Ultimate Beings, that can eat people under sunlight, don't need sex and doesn't afraid anything.
>>
>>13730883
>Episode 6 never
I remember hearing it got delayed in a quick update, mr boogeyman. What happened with that? The update disappeared in seconds because of a page thing.
>>
>>13730885
Elaborating, their skin was too strong to be pierced by the stone mask as was done to turn humans into vampires (who were then used as food by the pillar men), so they wanted to use the Stone of Aja to weaken themselves and allow their skin to be pierced in order to grow stronger.
>>
File: super asia.jpg (87 KB, 619x727) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
super asia.jpg
87 KB, 619x727
>>13730885
>>13730896
>Stone of Aja
>>
File: frodo.png (214 KB, 400x399) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
frodo.png
214 KB, 400x399
>>13730896
They why didn't they destroy the stone of Aja?
>>
>>13730869
>instead of sending out fucking robodolls to explain your top secret plan?
Bakana! How could the audience follow the story without that?

>>13730857
Yeah. Keikakus in general are overrated shit, especially when they're too easy to figure out but no one in show seems to be able to do realize what's going on, or they're complete horseshit on par with literal magic. It's all about balance and proper foreshadowing, and most people can't do that.

Oh wait, Kaneko did that in WA2 with Irvine funding Odessa and him planning out everything to sacrifice himself and his sister to stop the Kuiper Core. What the hell happened to him? He used to actually be a good writer.
>>
>>13730904
Because it was also their most powerful weapon against the Pillar Men because it could amplify the ripple, and it made a good bargaining chip if they needed to.
>>
So did he just forget about the ripple in part 3? He had Joseph use it like twice, and everything else seemed to default to electro-vines and spirit photography.
>>
>>13730938
Ripple was super-effective against vampires, stands are a useful tool to use?

I don't know man it's a good question but I didn't brush up on my Jojo for coming to /m/.
>>
>>13730938
> Ask if he forgot about it
> Mention Joseph using it several times
Araki just got tired of the Ripple.
>>
>>13730943
Well, holy is super effective against dark types, but Joseph showed it could be used for all kinds of cool shit in part 2.
Do you know how many fights would have ended in seconds if Joseph just brought along a six pack of Coca Cola?
>>
>>13730938
Ripple is only super useful against vampires. And Joseph did try to use it against DIO several times but DIO saw through his tricks

Stands as a concept had much more potential than Ripple once he got the obvious ones out of the way like "shoots fire" and "punchghost", and even with those there was still a lot of creativity in the fights.
>>
>>13730956
>Well. scarves are super effective pretty much anywhere that isn't a flat plain. Do you know how many fights would have been ended in seconds if Joseph just brought along a ball of yarn?
>>
>>13730973
Kakyoin tried that same trick and all he got was a box of donuts
>>
>>13730973
>having what is basically the world's most inconspicuous stealth gun is somehow not viable
>>
>>13730979
>Ripple
>Stealth
Did you miss the electric lightshow every time they do literally anything?
>>
>>13730979
I thought we are talking about the ripple, not Emperor
>>
>>13731000
>Chris will never fight Hol Horse
>>
>>13730988
He's had like forty years more of practice, and in the desert, nobody is going to say shit about maybe seeing a few sparks from the soda bottle of the old man sitting on the side.
His only other weapon was basically a whip. I'd take exploding bottle guns over a purple whip that lets me maybe see a vague future any day.

>>13731000
Like the first chapter of part 2 is him breaking a cop's finger into mush using only a coca cola cap and the ripple.
>>
File: 1440946371816.png (1 MB, 1429x1237) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440946371816.png
1 MB, 1429x1237
Pastebin anon did you grab that doujin from the other thread? Or did that anon maybe upload it somewhere else?

Didn't really want to look through back 3-5 threads for it unless I absolutely had to.
>>
File: 1438295327008.png (306 KB, 600x598) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438295327008.png
306 KB, 600x598
>>13731025
The HibiMiku one? I missed any links if any were posted, but I'll look back real quick.
>>
>>13731010
>He's had like forty years more of practice
No he didn't, he stopped practicing because they thought all the vampires were gone once the Pillar Men were over and done with

You're also forgetting the part where Hermit Purple is completely invisible to anyone without a Stand of their own.
>>
File: __trez.jpg (115 KB, 762x597) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
__trez.jpg
115 KB, 762x597
>>
>>13731010
> vague future
It also lets him make maps of unknown regions as long as he has access to particulate matter.
>>
File: _g.png (284 KB, 700x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
_g.png
284 KB, 700x600
>>
>>13731033
>he stopped practicing because they thought all the vampires were gone once the Pillar Men were over and done with
Let's be real, here. Joseph Joestar would not stop trying to apply the ripple in his daily life. He tried to fuck up a smoothtalker at an italian restaurant using razor-spaghetti. Once TVs came out in bulk, he'd use that shit to change the channel if he could.
>You're also forgetting the part where Hermit Purple is completely invisible to anyone without a Stand of their own.
You're forgetting the part where that's a useless feature, because almost every person they fought was a stand user. And the few times he used it outside of having a talking boyle on his arm, he would also be able to just kill the opponent using a bottlecap to the skull.
>>
File: maria.png (491 KB, 912x421) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maria.png
491 KB, 912x421
>>13730842
>>13730853
>>13730861
>>13730871
>>13730884
>>13731035
>>13731040
S-Stop
>>
>>13731048
Just because he still used Ripple occasionally doesn't mean he was doing the fucking intense training he did to beat the Pillar Men

And most stand users wouldn't be terribly inconvenienced by a flying bottle cap considering how many of them could just block it, or 90% of the fight was figuring out where the fuck they were using their power from.
>>
>>13731058
>Just because he still used Ripple occasionally doesn't mean he was doing the fucking intense training he did to beat the Pillar Men
No, but he'd still stay at a moderate level, getting the easier shit like bottlecaps down pretty quick. Hell, the cola and wine bottles were before he had the intense training, so how fast would he be, now?
>And most stand users wouldn't be terribly inconvenienced by a flying bottle cap considering how many of them could just block it
Only if they noticed it. And even if they saw an old man holding soda, what would they think? If he held out a bottle in front of Hol Horse, Hol would just laugh, then have a hole in his head.
>>
>>13731066
I'm not arguing that he couldn't still do the soda trick, but saying he was significantly better at the ripple in Part 3 than he was in Part 2 is just plain wrong.

And considering all of DIO's minions knew that Joseph was a stand user? They'd have to be complete idiots to let their guard down around a stand user doing literally anything that seems out of the ordinary, even if they didn't know about the Ripple at all.
>>
>>13731032
>>13731025
Well I couldn't find anything, probably because I'm retarded, some hopefully scananon/someone else comes by and puts a link in.
>>
>>13731033
>You're also forgetting the part where Hermit Purple is completely invisible to anyone without a Stand of their own.

and yet Terence T. D'Arby couldn't see it and lost because of it
>>
>>13731025
This one?

https://mega.nz/#F!sFciSCSQ!HdxjwnXfMaS7bRDbJQ565w
>>
>>13731071
>but saying he was significantly better at the ripple in Part 3 than he was in Part 2 is just plain wrong.
Well, considering how the whole discussion is about the soda trick, and he has the breathing part down, yes, he's better. It's all in the breathing.
>They'd have to be complete idiots to let their guard down around a stand user doing literally anything that seems out of the ordinary, even if they didn't know about the Ripple at all.
He just needs to stand on the side. Just be an old man in a crowd, or get behind them. Most of the stands they fought were gimmick bullshit instead of straight up fighters. One shot is all it takes.
>>
>>13731076
Not noticing it and not seeing it are two different things.
>>
>>13731086
But somehow not noticing a soda bottle is harder than not noticing a sparking purple whip.
>>
File: 1437175627049.jpg (155 KB, 625x889) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1437175627049.jpg
155 KB, 625x889
>>13731056
>>
>>13731080
No, that one is linked in the Pastebin
>>
>>13731093
It's a cartoon anon

And a stand user/ripple master aiming a soda bottle at you is pretty fucking suspicious
>>
>>13731101
The original bottle shot was pretty inconspicuous. He just holds it to his side like how he was when he walked in the alley.
>>
>>13731101
> Anything unusual occurs, even if it's something mundane
> "THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF AN ENEMY STAND"
Of course, more than half the time it actually is.
>>
>>13731100
Ah, sorry.
>>
>>13731110
Remember the time a monkey got horny and it turned out to be the work of HIS enemy stand?
>>
>>13731109
Against a random cop, not someone being sent to kill them that knows what they look like and what they're capable of.
>>
>>13731119
But the enemy stand users didn't even know what they were capable of.
And if four of them started manly-chugging soda like they do with iced tea, and then the old one reached for another bottle that happened to shoot your face off, you'd be pretty off guard.
>>
>>13731032
>>13731072
It was an image dump, I missed the whole thing. Any chance you could throw them all together somewhere?
>>13731080
No, that's mine.
>>
>>13731126
Except DIO had been spying on them, and on top of that there were a few like Hol Horse that DID live to report back to DIO. And DIO knew about Avdol, Kakyoin, and Polnareff's Stands for sure before Part 3 even started.

And considering the stand users were always the ones getting the drop on the Joestars I doubt that would happen, especially since it'd be faster to just have Star Platinum fucking punch them in the exact scenario where the soda bottle trick might have a chance of working.
>>
File: Autistic Jotaro.png (794 KB, 474x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Autistic Jotaro.png
794 KB, 474x750
>>13731136
>especially since it'd be faster to just have Star Platinum fucking punch them in the exact scenario where the soda bottle trick might have a chance of working.
That just raises more questions of lazy writing. Why does Jotaro never have his near-unbreakable superfast stand just crush a skull since he has no qualms with killing?
But we're still speaking from the point of Joseph, who they don't know his abilities and is almost useless without his bandolier of cola.
>>
>>13731128
Oh, this one? >>13721250
>>
>>13731149
Well out of the fights Joseph had any major involvement in,
>Empress
Can't shoot his own arm

>Mariah
Bottlecap would turn around and stick to him instead

>D'Arby
Couldn't just shoot him since they had to beat him at gambling

>D'Arby #2
Already helped Jotaro cheat around his mind reading using Hermit Purple to play the game while Jotaro did the thinking to fake out D'arby

>DIO
Bottlecap would do jack shit to a fucking vampire

A bottlecap really isn't an effective weapon against the average stand user due to their powers blocking it, the range being too great, the user being hidden, or it not doing enough damage to actually stop the user in the first place
>>
I want for S4 hibiki say "ORA ORA" when she make multi punch
>>
File: download.png (2 MB, 548x1464) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
download.png
2 MB, 548x1464
>>13731128
>>13731154
https://mega.nz/#!khxBmCLB!FEsFChpZjAUA6kcPmL4FY28ishp1xEVERqWoWmLjNc8


Hopefully this is all of it so far
Link added top the Pastebin as well
>>
>>13731159
>Well out of the fights Joseph had any major involvement in,
This means nothing because having a weapon that is the equivalent of a hidden magic holy pistol would give him more involvement in many other fights. He'd be a major playing in any fight where he says "Oh my god!"
>A bottlecap really isn't an effective weapon against the average stand user due to their powers blocking it
Very few have the powers to block it. Hell, unless they saw it coming, he could murder half of his own team with that. Even ones like Ho, Horse whose fucking stand IS a gun wouldn't stand a chance because Joseph would have the element of surprise, which is something Joseph kinda banks on. Like that time he killed Wamuu with what is basically a shotput.
>>
>>13731166
Hibiki's not going to fight anymore, she's going to talk villains to death
>>
>>13731166
I want her to actually punch.
>>
>>13731170
You keep going to Hol Horse which is one of the few stand users on DIO's side that wouldn't have any way to block, avoid, or stay the fuck away from it. Having a soda bottle handy wouldn't have changed any of the fights Joseph was around for during Part 3. And you keep going back to
>But if he surprised them it'd work!
When anyone who doesn't have their guard up at all times against any stand user is asking to get their ass murdered right there. Joseph doesn't need a soda bottle to be tricky, none of the stand users do.
>>
Why didn't Joseph just fill his jacket with water balloons and soap and then wait for Dio to get near him and then literally make it rain?
>>
File: ultra cute.jpg (826 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ultra cute.jpg
826 KB, 1920x1080
I want to make plush dolls of the zesshoushinais.
I wish I knew how to make plush dolls.
>>
>>13731171
>she's going to talk villains to death
If Hibiki started lecturing me with her stupidity, I can safely say that I would kill myself on the spot.
>>
>>13731185
He tried a similar trick by wrapping himself in Hermit Purple under his clothes and running Ripple through it, and that didn't work. Time stop is a bullshit power man.
>>
>>13731180
>You keep going to Hol Horse which is one of the few stand users on DIO's side that wouldn't have any way to block, avoid, or stay the fuck away from it.
Many of them don't. So many of them are just "hit hard", and the rest are illusion bullshit, with the exception of one old lady who makes zombies.
>Having a soda bottle handy wouldn't have changed any of the fights Joseph was around for during Part 3.
Remember that time they're in the restaurant near the start and he could have just shot Polnareff?
>When anyone who doesn't have their guard up at all times against any stand user is asking to get their ass murdered right there.
Except those many times they don't. Which is all the time. There are so many times Joseph just shows up because Araki remembered that he was a character that he could just stand in the doorway and nail someone in the head.
>Joseph doesn't need a soda bottle to be tricky, none of the stand users do.
Joseph doesn't have shit otherwise, and did next to nothing in part 3.
>>
>>13731197
>Remember that time they're in the restaurant near the start and he could have just shot Polnareff?
Considering all the shit Polnaereff could do when he was being competent like cutting fire or stabbing right through coins, I don't think a bottle cap would have done much. On top of that, you might as well ask why Kakyoin wasn't just spamming Emerald Splash at everything that went anywhere near them at all times.
>>
>>13731201
>Considering all the shit Polnaereff could do when he was being competent like cutting fire or stabbing right through coins, I don't think a bottle cap would have done much.
Polnareff was focused on Avdol. All he'd have to do is ask the waiter for a drink to go and that he'd open it himself. Then hold it lazily under the table while the Polnareff and Avdol discuss their duel or start walking out and it's over.
>On top of that, you might as well ask why Kakyoin wasn't just spamming Emerald Splash at everything that went anywhere near them at all times.
Because emerald splash was never strong. It's literally just throwing rocks. It only ever pierced anything, including things like walls and wood, about twice.
>>
>>13731207
>Because emerald splash was never strong.
Stronger than a bottlecap, and much harder to block or avoid
>>
>>13731212
>Stronger than a bottlecap
A bottlecap that broke a finger, versus rocks that never did anything.
>and much harder to block or avoid
But literally everyone blocks or avoids them. Their first appearance is being blocked by Star Platinum's arm.
>>
>>13731217
Going by that logic, we never saw a bottlecap used against a stand user, therefore it does nothing to stand users
>>
>>13731220
>we never saw a bottlecap used against a stand user
Stand users are normal people. And we saw it against normal people. The only exception in this case would be Dio.
>>
>>13731195
That was armor. I mean literally making it rain AND shooting Hermit Purple to attack him. Completely surround him. Flood the area,
>>
>>13731169
If you're still here pastebinanon, could you update the lewdfic listing to change some of the pastebins to point to my new AO3?

I think it's the first listed under "other" and then one that isn't listed at all
http://archiveofourown.org/works/5685808
http://archiveofourown.org/works/5685778


just in case I ever need to edit something, really

i now return to my regularly scheduled shamefur lurking
>>
>>13729572
Same reason why corpse beating in fighting games exist.
To rub it in the other guys face
>>
File: 2015101201.jpg (275 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2015101201.jpg
275 KB, 1200x1200
>>13731257
Should be all good now, thanks for the work and for letting my blind self know.
>>
>>13731169
You're the best anon.
>>
>>13730646
>Gen snaps the doll's neck like it's made out of toothpicks
I would of loved something like this.
>>
>>13731354
>I would of loved something like this.
Me too anon. Me too.
>>
>>13730815
Chris is the best girl. It's not fucking contest really.
>>
File: CMN4XzLUsAASRdm.jpg (119 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CMN4XzLUsAASRdm.jpg
119 KB, 600x600
I'm sad that we didn't get many TsubaChri bro moments.
They should've added cool gun/sword combination attacks while fighting the dolls instead of shitty drama nobody asked for.
>>
>>13731374
Episode 6 was pretty amazing for it, but there could have been more.
>>
>>13731375
I was very happy that my dream duet came true but then it was thrown into the trash after 6 minutes for Ignite wubwub.
It was really disappointing.
>>
>>13731374
>gun/sword
Alright everyone. Whatever you do, DON'T let Chris play FFVIII.
>>
>>13731371
She's had a more fucked up past than anyone in the cast AND she's the most normal person in the cast with no mental problems.

And Zenbus
>>
>>13731410
Anger issues is mental problem no?
>>
>>13731396
>Chris plays FFVIII
>she asks Elfnein to enhance Ichaival by putting a little part of Ame no Habakiri on it
>Tsubasa asks for the same too
>they become the strongest duo in the whole division
>>
>>13731416
Nah. Her anger is fluffy. And teenage girls always get angry about stuff. She's also a government warrior who has to kill monsters so that has to cause stress.
>>
>>13731417
>Tsubasa gets one too
>she has no idea how the fuck it works
>Chris has to teach her
>it's a training episode that also had Chris and Tsubasa playing games in it
SLICE OF LIFE FUCKING NEVER
>>
>>13731418
You gotta admit that she have slight anger management problem man. Not unexpected considering who she hangs out with.

And correct, her anger is fluffy as hell.
>>
File: CNGJuKqUkAAGbJR.png (49 KB, 450x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CNGJuKqUkAAGbJR.png
49 KB, 450x300
>>13731421
>tfw we will never have more TsubaChri bro moments because Kaneko's fucking obsessed with TsubaMari gay moments
FUCK
THIS
LIFE
>>
>>13731429
Werent those moments unintentional? As in the shipping that branched off of them was unintentional? Wasnt it he just wanted her to have more screentime and having her be with Nana a lot could satisfy his boner?
>>
>>13731433
>unintentional
>Maria is with Tsubasa almost every single minute they appear
>Maria's the one who interacted more with Tsubasa
>even in the fucking ending they're still together
>unintentional
>>
>missed all the carol posting

fuck
>>
>>13731451
Hey, you can post all the Carol pictures you want.
>>
File: CSacs-wUwAENJeo.jpg (108 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CSacs-wUwAENJeo.jpg
108 KB, 600x600
I wish there were more moments of Tsubasa smiling.
She's so goddamn beautiful, Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 1448093043781.jpg (230 KB, 882x592) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448093043781.jpg
230 KB, 882x592
>>13731458
SHINFOGIA, HAJIMARU YO~
>>
File: 1389063102918.jpg (72 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1389063102918.jpg
72 KB, 1280x720
>>13731502
Tsubasa a qt.
>>
>>13730401
>>13730388
>>13730352
Fuck off topdad, Miku is far better than you and your "HURR THERE IS A GIRL CRYING DURR"
>>
>>13730110
The series went to shit when they killed Garie, the best autoscorer, and they introduced topdad 2 minutes after that
>>
>>13731532
>Gary's destruction was the harbinger of Topdad
Fucking Octocat! Can't do anything right!
>>
Chris is my wife.
>>
>>13731594
No, she isn't.
>>
>>13731601
Yes she is.
>>
>>13731630
Show me photos of your wedding.
>>
File: 46348938_p0.jpg (322 KB, 1100x1500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
46348938_p0.jpg
322 KB, 1100x1500
>>13731630
>>13731594
Are you me? That sure sounds like me.
She even offers to share her malk with me
>>
Nowhere near soon enough. I WANT IT NOW

https://a.pomf.cat/qtrafq.webm With Sound.
>>
>>13731458
Moments where Tsubasa smiles and laughs like a girl are miracles of the universe.
>>
>>13731682
holy shit what the fuck was that it was beautifully
how you get so much people in xcom 2
>>
>>13731354
>Garie tries to suck his face
>kills her

Would have been nice.
>>
>>13731396
I'm going to let Chris play Perfect Dark, Turok 2 and F.E.A.R. and there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>13731682
Symphogear mods when.
>>
>>13731704
>F.E.A.R.
Chris strikes me as the sort of moe that would be cutely terrified of horror games.
Also fuck Alma holy shit
>>
>>13731692
I wish we havd a spin-off about Loli Tsubasa before she got Fudou'd.
>Tsubasa could've been as genki as Hibiki if it wasn't for her intense military mindfucking
>>
So I'm close to the end of season 1. Been meaning to ask. What the fuck language is this? Is it english? The japanese VAs trying to pronounce english?
>>
>>13731704
>Chris plays F.E.A.R
>few hours later she calls Genjuuro or her senpai for help
>>
>>13731712
Sawashiro Miyuki's butchered English.
I always wonder why they order the VAs to butcher their English pronunciation. Ayahi and Sawashiro has good English pronunciation.
>>
>>13731716
Fine was mocking the americans, I think.

Sort of like "Fuck you and your language, I'll butcher it and make sure you have to listen to it"
>>
File: 46241128_p2.jpg (442 KB, 800x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
46241128_p2.jpg
442 KB, 800x960
>>13731707
>>13731714
>Hibiki invades Chris's house with Miku
>Brought some movie that doesn't look like a horror movie
>Afterwards, pic related happens
>They look back at Miku's SENKOU face and scream
>>
Best girl, best song

I'm now a chrisfag unless I find Maria and the other two better
>>
File: 1442623904082.png (177 KB, 227x443) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442623904082.png
177 KB, 227x443
>>13731734
>Chrisfag
Good taste.
>>
>>13731708
Nah, Tsubasa has an imouto personality. She'd be a shy girl without the alpha.
>>
>>13731739
Who knows? The most youngest Tsubasa behavior we know is her imouto one around Kanade. Besides crying, they never showed anything about loli Tsubasa.
She might be one energetic kid before that loved to sing Enka to Genjuuro and Yatsuhiro.
>>
>>13731739
Is there a Nana character that says Onii-chan in a cutesy voice?
>>
Are they going to explain why Genjuro is so strong? Is it just for fun? Why arent there tons of elite soldiers like him?
>>
>>13731748
I think Tsubomi said "onii-san" or "onii-chan" at least once in HC Precure.
>>
>>13731748
Hinata sort of.
>>
>>13731751
EAT
SLEEP
WATCH MOVIES
>>
>>13731751
All men have to do in symphogear universe is watch movies to be strong unlike the women that have to use relics and weapons.
>>
>>13731748
Fate did, once, in StrikerS.
>>
>>13731761
SJWs pls
>>
File: 1374406108474.jpg (12 KB, 191x158) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1374406108474.jpg
12 KB, 191x158
>look up Nana's role list
>Nana has a brown girl character
>>
File: 1351167875834.jpg (408 KB, 1440x1917) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1351167875834.jpg
408 KB, 1440x1917
>>13731801
>tfw more of Nana voicing a 4th wall breaking character never
>>
File: 1416441266893.jpg (16 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416441266893.jpg
16 KB, 250x250
>>13731808
>tfw Anshin'in and Kumagawa was the only character I liked in that shit series
>Minus arc animated fucking never
>>
>those cute stuff toys
So Tsubasa doesn't like only ugly stuff toys?
>>
File: zubabababan.png (254 KB, 306x390) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zubabababan.png
254 KB, 306x390
>>13731843
Ugly stuff toys are cute too!
>>
>>13731850
I bet Tsubasa will adopt a fugly beaten cat she saw on the street for absolutely no reason at all.
>>
>>13731853
>adopt a fugly beaten cat
But she already did that.
>>
>>13731855
I said fugly beaten cat, not an octocat.
>>
File: CVJzI88VEAArSOs.png (96 KB, 640x468) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CVJzI88VEAArSOs.png
96 KB, 640x468
>>
Today I dreamed that I dreamed that I met Nana but I was dissapointed because I said "Hi Nana" when I saw her and she only replied "meh" with a boring face I think. Have you dreamed about the Gears or the seiyuus?
>>
File: 339FD.jpg (190 KB, 991x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
339FD.jpg
190 KB, 991x1280
I uploaded this for /a/, but have some Aoi singing.
https://u.pomf.is/yeemiw.webm
>>