[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Venus Globe is shit, everyone is a weak hippie mutant. >Go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Cumpa.png (590KB, 1276x720px) Image search: [Google]
Cumpa.png
590KB, 1276x720px
>Venus Globe is shit, everyone is a weak hippie mutant.
>Go to Cyrano 5, Towasanga with Rose of Hermes blueprints in tow.
>Infiltrate resistance clan of a wealthy family, the heads die off.
>Volunteer to safeguard the children, put the little bitch in a orphanage in Ameria take the young mastercuck to Izanel, abandon him there.
>All the while leaking Blue Prints so Earthnoids get curious and start killing themselves.
>Get job in R&D at Capital Tower in Belclove. Rise through the ranks because he's the only one worth their salt.
>At Mettabal conference, try to egg on Amerias Inspector General to do something crazy cause Gondwan and Ameria are at war.
>Years pass, working with some dude trying to militarize the area. Some old bitch is cockblocking him about muh su cordism, muh taboo.
>Rayhunton resistance machine gets captured with some lady pirate, seems to be connected with that weird brown girl they found on a Monday.
>Turns out she's the little bitch you dropped off.
>Amerian Spy Gro- "Space Pirates" attack the town to get her back.
>Little shits are reunited, they want to move the machine & prisoner so it doesn't get taken.
>Let them do it because they'll either get kill or legitimize his cause.
>They get away, mobilize the army to "save the Crown Director's son who got kidnapped and Raraiya Monday".
>They're actually putting up a good resistance.
>war_never_changes.wav

How would you have killed him off, /m/? His death was anticlimatic and unexpected given the context of the last episode, it was ironic even but how would you do it?
>>
>>13724900

I wouldn't have killed him off. The conflict ends with his forces being defeated and he is taken into custody for his plots and crimes, with the knowledge that he will be on trial.
>>
>>13724913
Didn't you get G-Reco at all, anon? The ultimate source of all evil is the guys who happen to be at the top of the chain of command, and if they die off all wars will magically end. Just like how killing Saddam Hussein made Iraq into a perfect utopia forever.
>>
>>13724935
Ameria is still technically at war with Gondwan throughout the series but it isn't uncommon in anime and videogames to end conflicts once a leader is killed.

Like in LoGH, if an admiral gets killed everyone turns into drooling retards and either gets slaughtered, surrender or run away except on rare occassions where it's the protags CO.
>>
>>13724935

Well, if I am in a position to change the ending I am probably in a position to change other themes of the show as well.

You can either expect me to pretend that the conflict has some degree of depth to it, or make me believe that killing a single digit number of high ranking dudes fixes everything, but you can't have it both ways. The latter only works in a situation where there is only the most monolith and superficial faction structure in play, like the Galactic Empire.
>>
>>13724900
When you put it like that Cumpa sounds like one of the most active villains in the Gundam saga.
>>
>>13724900
>How would you have killed him off, /m/?
No other way, his death fit perfectly the context (people from Venus Globe don't know war and underestimated it). Becoming an indirect victim of his own actions was the only way to kill.

>>13724935
>The ultimate source of all evil is the guys who happen to be at the top of the chain of command, and if they die off all wars will magically end. Just like how killing Saddam Hussein made Iraq into a perfect utopia forever.
But that is not true. Klim's dad was still trying to fight.
>>
>>13724900
I think he deserved the way he died. I feel that Cumpa is ready and willingly to be killed on a war which he orchestrated but not on some freak accident. It's like he's expecting for a glorious death which he doesn't deserve.
>>
File: rip cumpa.jpg (64KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
rip cumpa.jpg
64KB, 768x1024px
>>13724900
>>
>>13724935
Once again /m/ proves it's literally retarded.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.