[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam IBO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: MS E.jpg (314KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
MS E.jpg
314KB, 1366x768px
New robots coming
http://www.gundamkitscollection.com/2016/01/hg-1144-iron-blooded-orphans-ms-e.html
http://www.gundamkitscollection.com/2016/01/hg-1144-iron-blooded-orphans-ms-f.html
http://www.gundamkitscollection.com/2016/01/hg-1144-iron-blooded-orphans-new-ms.html
>>
>>13720419
March gunpla releases:
-There will be another 1/100 kit besides Kimaris and the Hi Resolution Barbatos, same price as the Kimaris.
-2 new 1/144: MS E(a bit more expensive than regular releases) and MS F(same price as the regular releases).
>>
>>13720419
Why should we care about the mobile suits when the show itself doesn't?
>>
>>13720456
These suits maximum are going to appear for two episodes.

One of them must Hyakuren with ground equipment. The other one is Barbatos custom. The 3rd one? I have no idea.
>>
>>13720419
The head silhouette reminds of the samurai helmet.
>>
>>13720478
>more variants
I like IBOs designs for the most part but the show really lacks variety and is not good at giving them personality. Just have a scene with them being used to repair the ship, make them seem more than stuff thrown out on the rare occasion a fight happens
>>
>>13720482

You mean like gundam ms 08th team?
>>
Glad /m/ is still holding on. This show is this generation's Seed
>>
>>13720505
The example in my head was turn a washing machine. We just never see an MS outside of combat or standing still here, just makes them feel so separated from the world and not stand out

At this point you could remove them and have only minor changes to the plot and minus a little exposition, even guts meeting his brother could have been from boarding the ship
>>
I GIVE UP.
GUNDAM IS DEAD.
I THOUGHT NIPS WERE SO TIGHT WITH THEIR HONOR AND RESPECT SHIT.
RIP IN PEACE 1979-1999.
GOODNIGHT SWEET PRINCE.
>>
> Hi Res Barbatos is set at about $150
> usual price of a Metal Grade
Lol
>>
>>13720482
>lacks variety
What specificaly are uou refering to? The graze is the only design that has multiple iterations that also are not recolors and the hyakuren is the only one that is a recolor if itself.
>>
File: laugh.gif (2MB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.gif
2MB, 300x196px
>>13720419
>16,000 fucking yen
OH WOW
>>
>>13720522
>We just never see an MS outside of combat

Machines made specifically for combat only seen operating during combat is a problem...?

>or standing still here

Ignores all the scenes of machines in repair dock and being used to run training simulations.
>>
File: ironbloodedpainting.png (497KB, 854x481px) Image search: [Google]
ironbloodedpainting.png
497KB, 854x481px
>>13720891
>We just never see an MS outside of combat
Hey man, don't forget the pivotal role the Graze played in episode 4
>>
Oh boy! More robots that aren't going to fight.
>>
>>13720455
the Kimaris is getting a 1/100? cool might actually pick that up. love the design. Will probably job like everything else which is too bad.
>>
>>13720505
>>13720522
this is the stupidest argument ive ever seen.. "men, bring in that tank lets blow this wall out and re do the bathroom and then when thats finished lets take that rally car to shortcut over to the supermarket. once we head back wash me off with the water from the fire truck and then finally lets round the day out by hanging our laundry off the blade of the chopper out back. i cant sleep less these machines have character."
>>
>>13722179
I think what they are getting at is that the mechs in this show have no personality and are treated as just mechs. They are afterthoughts. In other Gundam shows the characters talk to their machines are shown caring for their machines and even apologize for them taking damage or crying when they lose them. IBO is devoid of that. The pilot and machine don't have much of a relationship
>>
>>13722201
Mika did say the Barbatos was in a good mood when he took it out against the Brewers.
>>
>>13722217
took the words out of my mouth
>>
File: 1444744798085.jpg (56KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
1444744798085.jpg
56KB, 600x420px
>>13722201

Not everyone is sexually attracted to their mobile suits, like Graham and Setsuna are.
>>
>>13722585
The Wing boys and Zechs did it too.
>>
>>13722117

I'm on the fence about the NXEdge figures. I have Genesic GaoGaiGar and he's alright, but he's a little flimsy and shit crashes into each other when you try to pose him. I don't know if that's the fault of his design or the figure itself.

Also he comes in box with his feet detached. I guess that wouldn't apply to Gundams, but it's weird.
>>
>>13722117
Based on one of the new option sets, the Kimaris seems to last long enough to get another set of go-faster Tallgeese-esque thrusters strapped onto the back.
>>
>>13722217
>>13722276
We might have more personalization as more A-V suits end up in the hands of pilots with whiskers; Gusion should have it integrated, but Kudal seemed to lack the implants - then there's Akihiro whose Graze lacked the inputs, but he has the implants.

I guess we'll find out when Gusion sorties again.
>>
>>13720419
Whatever, fuck IBO.

I didn't think Sunrise could ever make something worse than SEED Destiny, but they surpassed my expectations.
>>
>>13720505
The scene of the semi-wrecked Ground Gundam carrying a sleeping Shiro home was amazing. But then the series goes to shit real fast.
>>
>tfw I was hyped for this for 3 weeks

I want my time back.
>>
>>13722096
I loved that scene,it's so great to see mechs being used for mundane tasks, I wish they could've stayed on mars longer so we could've gotten more of this
>>
>>13725373
not like it could be any less exciting than the battles
pretty sure we more shots of the ms in docking bays of being repaired or tuned up then we see of them fighting
>>
>>13720455
silhouttes when?
>>
>>13722217
>say
Exatcly. We didn't see anything but are told and in no way get it expanded, just like with everything else in the show. The writing is just awful
>>
>>13725403
Some would find that refreshing.
>>
File: destroy all vermin.png (492KB, 602x566px) Image search: [Google]
destroy all vermin.png
492KB, 602x566px
Hopefully they will be coffins for the vermin scum to be terminated in.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.