[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there been any concrete announcement for when Origin episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Untitled-87.jpg (127KB, 654x918px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-87.jpg
127KB, 654x918px
Has there been any concrete announcement for when Origin episode 3 is supposed to come out? Like I know it's "Spring 2016" but has the month been confirmed at least?

Also whoever approved this artwork needs to be shot for allowing Char's eyes to be visible through his mask.
>>
If The Origin doesn't sell well, will they adapt the better parts of the series?
>>
>>13718470
That pose reminds me of the GATE manga/LN cover.

I wonder if it's just a common enough action poster pose.
>>
I'll use this thread to ask a question:

Origin episodes 1 and 2 covers which parts of the manga? Only Char's? I can't buy it (third world country) and can't find it complete on the internet so that's why I'm asking this.
>>
>>13718930
>can't find it on the internet
Have you tried google? Nyaa? BakaBT? I don't believe you.
>>
File: 2ae638ef9e5ee96229d9bc062cb802b0.jpg (138KB, 825x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2ae638ef9e5ee96229d9bc062cb802b0.jpg
138KB, 825x1000px
>>13718930

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/Mobile_Suit_Gundam:_The_Origin

There you go. EP 1 goes from Zeon Deikun's death to the children leaving Side 3, EP 2 goes to the children living on Texas Colony and Casval planning to join Char Anzable at the academy.
>>
>>13718875
The Gate opening during the OYW would be hilarious beyond belief.
>>
File: 1452130832149.jpg (68KB, 213x196px) Image search: [Google]
1452130832149.jpg
68KB, 213x196px
>>13718470
does char wear the mask because hes always high as fuck?
>>
>>13721203
Would the war shift over who would have control over the GATE and its resources?

Or would the Feds send Zeon over then destroy the gate?

Would Rory be able to cleave mobile suits?

For sure Char would be in heaven though; he could legally marry lolis if he so desired.
>>
>>13721195

I meant which parts of the manga the two first episodes came from.
>>
>>13721247
She could cleave a couple, maybe, but then get blown away by another.
Then regenerate and go for another skirmish.
>>
>>13721472
Would she end up on Char's side or Amuro's side? Would Char go out of his way to help out poor civilians then luck out on getting an immortal loli to sit in his lap?
>>
Question, what's the suit on the front cover? Are there any other awesome suits from Origin that aren't in the series?
>>
>>13721195
Who the fuck names their kid "Zeon?"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.