[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Mic hael-Bay-Confirms-Tra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: bayformer.jpg (110KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
bayformer.jpg
110KB, 800x800px
>http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Michael-Bay-Confirms-Transformers-5-With-Most-Michael-Bay-Quote-Ever-103857.html

Noooooo! When will we be rid of you, god damn it!
>>
>guy who directed 4 movies that sold well enough for another is selected to be director again
WHAT A TWEEEEST
>>
>>13716068

He said he was done with it, twice already!
>>
>>13716070

And they keep offering him more money to come back just one more time since he's a safe bet to bring in the big bucks as much as a lot of people don't like him. He'll probably get fed up with it eventually and move on, but there might not even be anyone interested enough in giant robot films to take over anyways.
>>
I found the one with the dinos more tolerable than the two before. Still shit ass movies.
>>
>>13716056
since 3 came out he said 4 and 5 would be the last movies before the reboot/extension (basically they're gonna turn transformers movies into some MCU type situation where it has an expanded universe through the movie series,last I heard around 11 have been planned) and apparently one of the next movies is set to be on cybertron
>>
1>4>2>3
>>
>>13717960
I'd agree with that but I don't remember too well which was the most painful between 2 and 3. Not like it matters much as both are bottom of the barrel tier. Actually some memories of 3 are coming back and it is absolutely horrendous, truly the worst.
>>
File: 1436930905881.jpg (112KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1436930905881.jpg
112KB, 1920x1080px
>>13717779
>11 have been planned
WAT
>>
>>13717973
I don't really find 3 bad so much as horrendously dull. While 2 may have had more toilet humor it was at least more entertaining in a popcorn flick way. Plus it had a good toyline to back it up. 3 just has Evil Spock and Stanley Yelnats killing McDreamy.
>>
File: 1440642694185.jpg (50KB, 493x312px) Image search: [Google]
1440642694185.jpg
50KB, 493x312px
I actually enjoy the movies because they feel exactly like the cartoons. The only issues I have with them are the human scenes are too frequent and the movies themselves are a bit too long with 4 being the worst about this
>>
>>13716056
>When will we be rid of you

When one of the movies flop.

No matter how bad you think a movie might be, the Hollywood only cares about the bottom line. In the case of the last movie, the film grossed over $1.1B world wide. Producers will not slaughter a cash cow. Especially one the gives a 3x return on their investment.
>>
>When will we be rid of you

When it stops making money.
>>
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1452125352247.webm
>>
File: 250px-AlphaQ1.jpg (18KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
250px-AlphaQ1.jpg
18KB, 250x188px
I only like the animes.
>>
>>13717960
I prefer Transformers 4 over the previous 3 simply because no Shia, and the fact the father doesn't hesitate to fight even if he should be outgunned.
>>
>>13717974
As long as one of them features human/Transformers romance.

Just like the original series and Armada both did.
>>
>>13716070
the money man and also the producers keeps on bugging him because he knows what idiot mass audience wants not fanboys
>>
See, shit like this is why I want Go-Bots in that new retarded "extended universe" Hasbro is making with G.I. Joe, M.A.S.K., Rom, etc.
>>
>>13717974
Every studio is trying to do this now, if one of the movies is even a bit successful they already sign contracts and plan a fuckton of sequels
>>
>>13718696
TF5: The KissFormers Reborn?

Well theres a GI joe movie, so they could cross them over...
>>
>>13717990
>I don't really find 3 bad so much as horrendously dull
I remember MC turning into a screaming, yelling abomination and MUH RICAH everywhere. I felt so bad for evil Spock being stuck in that shitfest.
>>
>>13718686
>reasons to enjoy 4 over 2,3
>dinobots
>hong kong
>that bald billionaire
>MC is tolerable and gets shit fucking done
>Lockdown
>the annoynig sidekick actually gets fucking KILLED after a while
>Optimus putting aside his you shall not kill humans crap
>overall less dull but still padded as shit
>>
>>13716056
I don't think I'll ever be able to get over how fucky these designs are. They look like shredded tinfoil shit in motion and they don't look much better when they're still.

The movies at least make for good background material when you're doing housework and just wanna have something on.
>>
>>13717994
>I actually enjoy the movies because they feel exactly like the cartoons
Yeah, remember that time in the cartoon when Optimus Prime blasted Shawn Berger into a fucking cloud of red mist?

And all those classic lines where the Autobots call everyone and everything "bitch"! Ah, such fond memories!

And of course, Grimlock, the beloved cartoon character who never had any dialogue and existed only to serve as Optimus' mount under threat of death.

Truly, EXACTLY like the fucking cartoons.
>>
>>13718659
>picture from Energon/Superlink
Hopefully not that one, right? That said, Karyuudo is planning to release Beast Wars II this year.

>>13717994
In regards of them being stupid? Yes, but that's pretty much all that they got in common.
>>
>>13716070

He doesn't want it to go on without him. He wrapped up the franchise in 3 and thought they'd let it be because he was done, and Paramount said "lol no we're milking this money train and we can get any old director to blow shit up you are totally expendable" and that hurt his feelings so he's gonna do them all just to try to prove they can't do TF without him.
>>
Did Bay have or use any influence in the concepting phase for the VFX teams? I know multiple studios worked on these films but was ILM the main studio in charge of the 3D character designs?
>>
>>13716056
>hating on Bayhem
Hello 12 year old.
>>
>>13718659
>like the animes
>posts a picture from the objectively worse TF anime, and probably worst series overall.

At least post a picture from Masterforce, Victory, Micron Legend or Galaxy force, you know, the GOOD TF animes.

>>13718686
>>13720497

4 was a step in the right direction (the Autobots had actual character, Optimus got a character arc and some development and most importantly, minimal US Military wanking), but it was an hour too long. The movie could have ended after the Autobots escape from Lockdown, maybe skipping ahead to Lockdown tracking down the escapees so we can have that final showdown.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.