[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Digimon Adventure tri. General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Digimon_Adventure_tri.jpg (189KB, 1000x1420px) Image search: [Google]
Digimon_Adventure_tri.jpg
189KB, 1000x1420px
So what were your thoughts on this? Are you hyped for part 2?

For me this episode was just for showing all of the characters again, the real story will begin in the nex part.

I'm considering Digimon can be considered /m/
>>
I thought it was pretty mediocre.

I think I only liked our war game in hindsight
>>
I really liked it. I'm very pleased with the characters, except for Tai's muh property damage. It's a weird feeling that the characters I watched as a kid have now grown up and become cute, but I like it. Don't have much to say about the story yet, but so far it's interesting enough.

Looking forward to the next batch of episodes.
>>
It was boring, not even the animation was good.
>>
Alphamon was pretty amazing.

I'm interested to see where it goes, I'll say that. Sweeping 02 under the rug is aggravating, but I like that they're embracing newer ideas with Alphamon and Hackmon around, plus Ultimates for all the kids if that part 2 poster is anything to go by.
>>
>>13716576
Sweeping 02 under the rug is more than made up for by how they did it. There were lots of theories floating around, none of them were "Alphamon shows up and fucking kills them".
>>
File: alphaasfuck.webm (510KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
alphaasfuck.webm
510KB, 480x270px
>>13716576
>>
>>13716863
They'll probably will be controller to act as the enemy
>>
Is the shit that happened in the Digimon Movie canon? Seems like Tai is acting like a little bitch in comparison imo desu.
>>
>>13716863
How'd they do it?
>>
I just realized that 02 is Digimon's SEED.
>>
>>13717127
Tai's in a phase of his life where he's feeling really shitty compared to back in Adventure or 02. The impending need to leave high school and figure out what he actually wants to do has him pretty mentally adrift, and this extends to his mood in general.

The scene he has with the teacher suggesting he go into language studies suggests they're keeping at least some of the 02 epilogue and having Tai move towards becoming a diplomat.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.