[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You're rewatching the last major mecha battle you've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 10

File: basara listen to my song.jpg (247KB, 1441x1080px) Image search: [Google]
basara listen to my song.jpg
247KB, 1441x1080px
>You're rewatching the last major mecha battle you've seen.
>One minute into the battle, Nekki Basara shows up in his VF-19.
>He's going to fire speaker pods at all manned units so that everyone can listen to his song.

What happens?
Does he get to finish the song?
>>
>Dunbine
bruh, I'll probably be asleep before I see Basara.
>>
File: BlackRobbot.png (240KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
BlackRobbot.png
240KB, 640x480px
Goku gets hit in the head with a speaker pod.
>>
>Zeta
Oh dear, best case scenario is a lot of corrections. Mylene better hope she doesn't run into scirocco
>>
>>13712995
>Rinne no Lagrange
All the girls starting singing along with Basara and snaps the antagonist out of his rampage.
>>
>>13712995
A Vajra queen folds in and eats him.
>>
File: BYwqZ.jpg (99KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
BYwqZ.jpg
99KB, 600x325px
>>13712995
this technically counts right?

well i think it would make things make more since at least
>>
File: galbo-jik.jpg (30KB, 262x400px) Image search: [Google]
galbo-jik.jpg
30KB, 262x400px
>>13712995
I think he's fucked.
>>
>Aestivalis vs Gekiganger and Umiganger
Well, they're fucked. Everyone dies.
>>
Depends. How big are these speaker pods? If they're bigger than people, I don't think it's going to be very pretty.
>>
>Goranger
Well, the climax of the Atlantis airship battle just became more hilarious.
>>
>>13713388

they look like they're a little bigger than baseballs in the show
>>
>Gyrozetter
Kakeru's moving so fast that time stops, so Basara doesn't even get through the first note.
>>
>>13712995
>"Your taste in music is pretty average. I'm disappointed."
>>
>U-Uncle Basara what are you doing here?
>>
File: zeta-gundam-freedom-gundam.jpg (180KB, 1600x977px) Image search: [Google]
zeta-gundam-freedom-gundam.jpg
180KB, 1600x977px
Kira disables his unit in less than five seconds and leaves him for dead.
>>
>>13713759
If he can even hit him
>>
Move the mountain
>>
File: drill.png (636KB, 799x601px) Image search: [Google]
drill.png
636KB, 799x601px
I don't even fucking know. Shit was weird enough without Basara getting in on the nonsense.

Well, there's an immediate rock-off between Basara and Doctor West, obviously. But other than that, I have no fucking clue.
>>
>>13713743
I thought Basara was her dad
>>
No, I close the video and go do the dishes.

If it happens consistently, I'm pretty much done.
>>
2 BASARA?
>>
>>13712995
Well Voltes V would have a very different ending
>>
>>13713150
Is that Speedracer?
>>
>>13714153
No. Her parents aren't revealed yet but it's been hinted that she's half-Zentradi so her dad can't be full human.
>>
>>13713836

Kira wouldn't even attack him since he's not actually hurting or even really technically attacking other people. In fact, he's Kira's ally given that they're both trying to do the same thing. Basara would fly circles around Kira if it came down to it anyways, even if you put him in an inferior unit like the Strike Freedom.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.