[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all know the new VS game is going to flop. Bandai even knows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: pIRSMWw.jpg (119KB, 500x680px) Image search: [Google]
pIRSMWw.jpg
119KB, 500x680px
We all know the new VS game is going to flop. Bandai even knows that.

Question is why do companies do this? They know the Vita is dead in the US. They know the new VS game is shit. They know the US really wants Gundam Breaker. Yet they pull this shit. Is it just so they have an excuse to never give us another Gundam game? Why?
>>
>>13711225
They're also gimping the VS release in the US as well.
>>
>>13711225
They translated it for the english-speaking Asian market and decided hey, we already did a translation, might as well throw it out onto the western market.
>>
>>13711227
Then why not give us the console version instead? There's no way they're not intentionally doing this.
>>
File: gullible.gif (973KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
gullible.gif
973KB, 245x200px
>>13711225
>They know the Vita is dead in the US. They know the new VS game is shit. They know the US really wants Gundam Breaker.
>>
Wait, US is getting a Gundam VS game? On Vita?

Glad I got one of those fucking Weeb bricks. I'll get it when I beat SS Delta.
>>
>>13711233
It's not translated.
>>
>They know the US really wants Gundam Breaker
Yeah they know.

>Yet they pull this shit
Yeah they don't care.
>>
要りませんよそんなゴミ、初めは趣味で初めて無能会社に目を付けられて食い潰されただけだ
>>
>>13711225
>Gundam Breaker
痴女アメリカ人はこのような良いビデオゲームに値しません。
>>
If they really hated us, they'd have put region locks on their games.
>>
>>13711550
Don't give them any ideas
>>
>>13711414
Well, the Vita is dead in the US.
The new VS game is shit, especally with what they're removing for the US version.
>>
>>13712674
You know that. We know that.

But do seriously think BN does?
>>
>>13712674
>especally with what they're removing for the US version.
Please explain
>>
What are they going to remove from the game?
>>
>>13712674
It still has some planned releases coming (mainly VN and indie stuff). It likely won't last past 2016, at least.
>>
>>13712674
excuse me?
>>
File: 111144_front.jpg (109KB, 640x743px) Image search: [Google]
111144_front.jpg
109KB, 640x743px
>>13711225
>Question is why do companies do this?

I don't know, I just don't understand it.

>inb4 just import it

I did, and I beat it 6 times BEFORE the fan translation patch was applicable (not that I can use it anyway since my ps3 is legit and too far for cfw). That doesn't take away the sting of "nah, the US doesn't want that"
>>
>>13712674
what are they removing?
>>
>>13712674

What could they remove? The game is so barebones to begin with
>>
>>13714012
>>13714023
>>13713864
>>13713845
Bumping for answers
>>
>>13716545
IIRC some music tracks may be removed because of licensing issues.
>>
>>13717011
Does Force have custom Soundtrack like EXVS on PS3?
>>
>>13717011
Some? You mean all.
Bandai is dogshit synergy, so they don't use any licensed music in any game. Any Gendum game without a large backup of stock music tracks (like DWG) simply doesn't get brought here.
>>
>>13711225
>Bandai even knows that.
Nice source retard
>>
>>13711225
>Vita is dead in the US
nice /v/ memes
>>
>>13720321
Yes

>>13720358
None of the songs in the game are OPs/EDs.
>>
>>13720421
>None of the songs in the game are OPs/EDs.
Bamco vidya department still has to shuffle money to Bandai who have to shuffle royalties to the score composers. It's still too much trouble for them when Gendum is of no importance in the US.
>>
>>13713999
Namco hates the US when it comes to Tales. I just assume all releases won't be brought over.
>>
>>13720458
Nothing good will
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.