[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will they ever makes this a thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (60KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 480x360px
Will they ever makes this a thing?
>>
>>13710506
If they do, it's just going to be two statues on wheels rolling at each other and awkwardly flailing around.
>>
>>13710506
Only if the first fight is good enough. If they go with the designs as they are now; An excavator could kick both there asses.
>>
It will be too slow, boring, and uneventful to keep the general public interested.
>>
>>13710668
if Kuratas got their hustle going like the USA guys and they sold some people on a bunch of thrills it would be hilarious to see the crowd reaction as they run into each other and fall over in front of a sold out PPV-grade arena
>>
>>13710506
It'll look like a big promotion for gagan gan toys
>>
This whole thing kind of pisses me off.

Some happy Japs make Kuratas for fun and then here come the big dick waving Americans who have to turn everything into a fight and make us all look like cunts

Also who the fuck challenges THE JAPANESE to a robot fight? Really why not just go invade Russia in January
>>
>>13710751
>Really why not just go invade Russia in January
Do you seriously do not understand why leaders have always opted to attack Russia during winter? It's because during the other seasons, it's a fucking slush field that no army can fight in or get through. God damn it, shut up about things.
>>
>>13710785

and during the winter you freeze to death and die as a bunch of guys with vodka and ushankas laugh at you

also way to miss the forest through the trees
>>
>>13710855
>every great military leader in history is an idiot, trust me I know better ;^)
>>
>>13710506

Well whatever I want the most aesthetically pleasing one to win, Kuratas. I'm sorry but the american one looks like fucking literal trash.
>>
>>13710506
Even if it does happen it's probably gonna be some lame "fight" that's really a competition where they hit some preplaced targets and race to a finish line.
>>
>>13710751
Why do people have this reaction as though Japanese robotics is that great? What are people basing this opinion on? Fucking anime and those awful uncanny valley robots?
>>
>>13710952
This. Jap bots ate shit at last year's DARPA.
>>
>>13710751
same here
I mean, a giant robot contest could be cool, but no here comes the loud-as-fuck cunts in their star-spangled wardrobes with the attitude of someone trying to start shit.

They are like ironic-shitposters in real life. Their acts are so over the top you would think it might be an attempt of humor or showmanship, but they end up being such a cringefest it doesn't matter if they are pretending or not.
>>
>>13710751
It's only good if Anglo does it.
>>
>>13710623
>yfw russian enters a snowplow and reks both
>>
>>13710751
I'm Australian and honestly I couldn't tell the MegaBot guys apart from any other yanks.

But seriously, while they were obviously playing it up to the point of obnoxiousness, I thought the response from Kuratas was great. 'Who do these Americans think they're talking to?' 'We need close combat.'
>>
>>13710742
I. WANT. TO. BELIEVE.
>>
>>13710855
We will attack Russia with Polar Bears and Penguins in Winter.
>>
Japan:
>High tech robot with a robotic looking body, has a head and movable arms/hands.
Murica:
>GUNS
>ON
>TRACKS
remind me why was there even a "contest" again?
>>
File: 133.jpg (85KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
133.jpg
85KB, 640x480px
>>13711819

russia stronk
>>
>>13710506
Do these threads only exist for eurofags and auscunts to whine about how butthurt America makes them?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.