[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GUNDAM BREAKER 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 82

File: 38e527bd.png (95KB, 400x255px) Image search: [Google]
38e527bd.png
95KB, 400x255px
http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/8461195.html

Launches March 3rd.

New kits:
Full Armor Gundam (Thunderbolt?)
Psycho Zaku (Thunderbolt?)
Ksatriya
Byarlant Custom
Juaggu
Mobile Kapool
Gundam G-Self
Gundam Barbatos (preorder bonus)

SD Gundam can only be set as modules and provide support and stuff.

Gunpla Fighter original story

Can stack support weapons like missile pods on top of parts.
Can make your own Full Armor suits.
Can put Turn A's mustache on your chest
>>
>>13708105
>SD Gundam can only be set as modules and provide support and stuff.
Aww, so they're basically those cat partner from Monster Hunter. At least I hope we can build our own custom SD, not choosing from existing ones.

And the last part of using Turn A mustache on the unit's chest sounds ridiculously awesome.
>>
>>13708105
>still no Beginning or Forever Gundam
>>
>>13708105
>Can put Turn A's mustache on your chest
Mustache boomerang when
>>
>>13708105
Oh there's also Bounty Mode where you can fight other player's custom build but not in real time (ie you don't fight against actual human, just their uploaded unit controlled by CPU). You get rewards if you beat the enemy unit.
>>
>>13708105
>SD Gundam can only be set as modules and provide support and stuff.
What a waste. Why wasn't 3 just a patch for 2?
>>
>>13708105
>Byarlant Custom
>Can make your own Full Armor suits.
YES YES YES YES
>>
>can't play as SDs

Lame
>>
>still no Gyan

I call bullshit
>>
>>13708275
>>13710332

nothing said they WOULDN'T be in. have faith.

just because a few new units were announced doesn't mean they'll be the ONLY ones announced.

...even if the Beginning Gundam 30 is a shitty design.
>>
SUMO IS IN. I REPEAT, SUMO IS IN
>>
http://blog.hokanko-alt.com/archives/47421467.html

SUMO is also confirmed in
BACK-ON will be back to sing another theme song for GB3, titled Mirrors
Excerpts from the interview:
They've researched on the PS4 since GB2's development. GB3 began full development in 2015.
SD Gundams are to support players and can help buff allies stats
SDs cannot be raised (stat-wise?) but their EX attacks can be used by other scales too
The in-game currency GP will be very important here. Option parts are implemented based on the Builders Parts in real gunpla
Parts enhancement system will be a mix of GB1 & GB2 systems, so there should be no more instant-max-stats like GB2
Parts abilities will be randomly generated again
New maps will have variety like Japanese-style & Western-style
Cross-platform save is available, but Cross-platform play will be not
They're focusing much on replay value
The game's development is 80% complete as of this writing.
>>
>>13710368
>Cross-platform save is available, but Cross-platform play will be not

This is retarded
>>
>>13710368
>Parts abilities will be randomly generated again
Why. I was glad they removed that.
>>
>>13710441
what, do they mean like "Oh, you got a 3* Gerbera straight. it's kinda shit compared to your 5* Nu Saber...maybe if you got a few dozen more you might get one worth a fuck?"
>>
>>13710500
God I hope not, I preferred to upgrade my shit manually than to grind for rare shit 200 times to only get 6 star runners at best.
>>
>>13710500
I hated that in the first one.
>>
>>13708340
Bro mode activated!
"Have suit with rare shit " just like the Pokemon's random Forrest thing
>>
>>13708105
dropped why even reveal SDs if you can't play them
>>
File: Big Zeong.jpg (67KB, 700x648px) Image search: [Google]
Big Zeong.jpg
67KB, 700x648px
Is it so wrong to want this to become reality? I just want to play as an unspeakable Zeon abomination.
>>
>>13711336
I just want my Leo. I mean they put in Tallgeese.
>>
>>13711336
The one woth Apsalaus shoulders is even better
>>
File: latest[2].jpg (50KB, 534x800px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
50KB, 534x800px
>>13711419
You mean this?
>>
I only ask for Victory grunts, Shuffle Alliance, a few AGE grunts, and maybe some side story suits. Crossbone suits and F91 suits would be nice but I don't expect them in anything so it wouldn't be a huge letdown. Divinidad boss was sick, though.
>>
File: 10255391a3.jpg (116KB, 640x785px) Image search: [Google]
10255391a3.jpg
116KB, 640x785px
>people crying for grunts when last game was literally grunts centric
>people are not being appreciative that this will be the first thunderbolt line game debut
>inb4 b-but UC grunts don't count!
>>
File: 568b367c96668.jpg (70KB, 400x247px) Image search: [Google]
568b367c96668.jpg
70KB, 400x247px
>>
>>13711510
What is this, a picture for acguys?
>>
File: great_ziong_3.jpg (49KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
great_ziong_3.jpg
49KB, 375x500px
>>13711428
This
>>
>>13711510
What is this, a picture for petít MS
>>
>>13711510
OI. Bigger pic, fuckweed!
>>
>>13711510
Do we look like QUALITY Atra to you?
>>
Any news about an English release?
>>
>>13711608
>>13711837
>>13712162
>>13712178
It's only a preview retards. Magazine not out yet officially and leaks haven't been scanned yet. Retards.
>>
>>13712189
ooh baby i love it when you call me retard
>>
>>13710368
>Parts enhancement system will be a mix of GB1 & GB2 systems
>They're focusing much on replay value

Pls don't tell me we're going back to the RNGrind of the 1st one again
>>
>>13712234
OOPS. YOU GOT ANOTHER 5* GERBERA STRAIGHT! KEEP TRYING UNTIL YOU GET 10*
>>
File: dude.jpg (245KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
245KB, 1280x1024px
>>13710438
>They should gimp the PS4 version so that it is equal to the Vita
>>
>>13712344
They'll probably gimp the PS4 version anyways
>>
>>13712365

That's just your opinion man.
>>
>>13712234
>>13712341
Well it's more like "This Blue Destiny unit doesn't have EXAM? Well, time to grind until I find one that does!"
>>
>>13712610
What.

That was a thing?! THAT'S GOING TO BE A THING?!
>>
So I plan to get this for PS4. Is there any sort of region lockout for playing online? Like will I need a japanese PS+ subscription on top of my USA one?
>>
File: 1451422602001.jpg (75KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1451422602001.jpg
75KB, 540x540px
>kapool gets in a game before it does hguc
>>
>>13713044
I had the same question, and apparently all you need is just a PS+ subscription.
>>
Is it true only Mobile Suits that have Gunpla get into Gundam Breaker? I could have sworn I seen a few in GB2 that didn't have some.
>>
>>13713112
>>13713090
>>
>>13713090
>>13713112
Actually, they DID have gunpla. just pre-HGUC era models.

some even pre-MG era models. I'm pretty sure the Kapool has a 1/144 and there's the F91 grunt suit which has a 1/100.
>>
>>13713279
So does this mean my hope in getting a Leo is crushed?
>>
File: DSC06213.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DSC06213.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
>>13713303
you tell me.
>>
>>13713317
They actually had a kit?
>>
>>13713325
I've you've never experienced a LM kit, let me tell you- they are the WORST kits I have ever worked with. One colour. Hyper limited mobility. Requires glue. Shitty proportions and has barely any surface detail. I have the Daughtress Custom from that line, and I could never recommend it unless you're willing to put a lot of work in.
>>
>>13713680
inb4 "back in my day" rant by some other user.
>>
bampu
>>
>>13713680
>and I could never recommend it unless you're willing to put a lot of work in.

That's the whole pint though. Put in the time and effort to make something bad look good, and not only do you have something to take pride in, but yo've got a goddamn Daughtress kit, how many out there can say that?
>>
>>13710368
>Parts enhancement system will be a mix of GB1 & GB2 systems, so there should be no more instant-max-stats like GB2

What "instant-max-stats" even mean? Wasn't every acquired part always start on lv 1 on GB2?

I hope this mix means there are 2 level caps, the first is for acquired part and the second cap is for you to upgrade. Mean the dropped part you get can already be on lv 10, but you can upgrade it more to lv 20. And it's the same if you only get the lv 1 dropped part, it's still upgradeable to lv 20 but obviously you need more material and money.

And hopefully we can store more than 1 item per part now.
>>
File: CYBVKsSUAAA72KV.png large.png (151KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
CYBVKsSUAAA72KV.png large.png
151KB, 640x360px
Literally why
I thought G Reco bombed
>>
File: l_568c762739779.jpg (52KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
l_568c762739779.jpg
52KB, 640x360px
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201601/07096687.html

Famitsu article, has a few pictures.
>>
>>13716401
you have to admit it had some cool designs though. plus. more Gunpla is always better for a game like this.
>>
>>13716054
some parts in GB2 were bugged and had MUCH higher stats at lv1 than at Lv20/10

a good example of this is the God Gundam arms, which did more damage with the God Finger at Lv1 than at any other level.

it was patched eventually, but they're trying to make sure it doesn't happen in the first place.

>>
>>13716467
So does this mean bazooka's aren't perma attached to Kampfer's BP, and ect? Finally.
>>
>>13716467
>leddit was right
>hardpoints are in the game
>>
>>13716467
Please tell me there's going to be a downside so people don't always slap weapons everywhere.
>>
File: Z7rYUiO.jpg (257KB, 1280x792px) Image search: [Google]
Z7rYUiO.jpg
257KB, 1280x792px
Credit to BlackKite2128 from Reddit for scan and translation:

"The staffs interviewed are Bandai Namco's Producer Kotaro Usui and Crafts & Meister's Director Daisuke Fukugawa

The Keywords are "SD Gundam" and "Versus"

Famitsu: Since when has this game's development begun?

Fukugawa: The research of running Gundam Breaker on PS4 went in parallel with Gundam Breaker 2's development. GB2 was released in December 2014, and at that time we were very busy with updates and DLC missions, so GB3's development really started only after we entered 2015.

Famitsu: What things do you especially want to do this time?

Usui: Since it's a Gunpla world, it'd be good if there are various scales of Gunpla. Besides, of past Gundam action games which are real-scale based, there were none which have SD Gundams co-existing. So that's why I think we should include SD Gundams in this game. It was also realized in the Gundam Build Fighters Try anime. The other one is, in addition to the "Cooperation" style of past games, we also wanted to implement a "Versus" style that's unique to Gundam Breaker.

Famitsu: About the SD Gundams though, in what form will they participate in battles?

Fukugawa: They're support roles for the player. By setting module to SD Gundam, players will receive effects like the entire team having their attack & healing powers increased, or able to get good parts, but they are also active in battles. You can also give orders to their movements.

Usui: I think we'd like to focus the raising stats aspect to your own Gunpla, so the SD Gundams won't get any stronger. However, of the several kinds [of SDs], if you bring along certain SD Gundams for a long time, their EX attacks will be learnable for your own Gunpla."
>>
"Fukugawa: You can only bring 1 SD Gundam in a sortie. In solo play, the team members are decided per each scenarios, so the SD Gundam will be controlled by another team member in the scenario. If it's on multiplayer, then a player may take control of the SD Gundam.

Famitsu: Next, about the "Versus" component...

Fukugawa: Even if we said "Versus", it doesn't mean you can fight other player's Gunplas in real time. Until the prequel, players uploaded and published visuals of Gunplas they created by themselves on the server. The new mode where you fight those uploaded Gunplas, is this game's "Bounty Hunter Mode". By defeating bounties which are other players' Gundams, you'll rack up money for further customizing.

Famitsu: So does that mean the GP [money] will be very important this time?

Usui: Yes, it becomes very important.

Famitsu: So how's about the Expansion Equipments which appear for the first time?

Fukugawa: In real Gunpla there are products consisting of only expansion parts called Builders Parts HD, so the idea is from that. Each parts in a unit have their own Option Equipments, but we want to fulfill requests from people who "want to remove the bazooka and place another parts [in place of the former]". It is treated as one of the Option Equipments, but changing the Option equips will be easier here than in the prequel.

Usui: Not only weapons, but you can also do anything, such as placing Turn A Gundam's mustache and Gundam's V-fin antenna on the chest. For those who like Gunplas, this should serve well as a simulation for creating plamodels."
>>
"Famitsu: I see. By the way, looks like the story this time is taking references from the Gundam Build Fighters anime.

Usui: There were a lot of request that said a story similar to GBF would be good. It also links with the "Versus" component. We've made the story setting to be a tournament, so if until now [the last game] enemies were only using original-based units, [this time] there will be also customized ones.

Famitsu: What are the other points that are also enhanced?

Fukugawa: For the strengthening part, we thought to mix the good things between GB1 & GB2. GB1's parts were strong in luck factor that the strength was determined by the number of stars on it. For GB2, the style was carefully raising them by spending GP and time on favorite and somewhat strong parts, but there was a problem that many players would just use the same Gunpla build. This time around, it will be a form that balancedly mixes both of these components. So it should be more difficult to have "the ultimate strongest build".

Usui: In this game, parts acquired will have random ability attached to them. So there's the luck factor."
>>
File: BREAD 2.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
BREAD 2.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>13716929
>Fukugawa: They're support roles for the player. By setting module to SD Gundam, players will receive effects like the entire team having their attack & healing powers increased, or able to get good parts, but they are also active in battles. You can also give orders to their movements.
But why can't I just play as them?
>>
" Famitsu: Are there new stages being added?

Fukugawa: There will be various kinds of them appearing, such as a Japanese-style stage, and a Western-style stage which is related to SD Gundam.

Famitsu: What's the link between PSVita & PS4 versions?

Usui: Just like the prequel, there is cross-platform save. In your home you can play thoroughly on the PS4 version, and when you're outside you may continue with the PSV version. However just like before too, there will be no cross-platform multiplayer either.

Famitsu: Finally, please leave a message for the fans who are looking forward to this.

Fukugawa: In the latest sequel, on the point of making your own favorite unit, the breadth of customizations and strengthening factors etc are being broadened. The same broadening also applies to the gameplay, so please play it for a long time.

Usui: This time we're making it with considering the "long time play" point [replay value]. We looked back at the good and bad points of GB2 & GB1, so this game will undergo a new evolution."
>>
>>13716939
Seems that they are playable in multiplayer only if I'm understanding this right
>>
>>13716945
Not "playable". They're support buddies you can order around. Hopefully other modules include support vehicles like a Core Fighter doing strafing runs or a rideable tire or something.
>>
SDs are not playable? That's kind of a let down. Still hoping for my favorite Mobile Suits to get in.
>>
So what are your Mobile Suit wishlists?

Mine are
Leo
Gyan
Gaia Gundam
CGUE
Tequila Gundam
>>
another fucking reason to get a ps4....
>>
>>13717988
Heavy Gundam, GM Striker, Gundam Pixie, generally everything that had a B-Club resin conversion.

Extreme Gundam. maybe even the Leos Aios phase if that conversion set I saw was an actual thing.

ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING HGBF.

00Q Full Saber, Age-1 Razor, Age 2 Artimes, and pretty much any other Hobby Magazine Addons.

I know most of this shit won't be in, but I still want it in.
>>
>>13717988
>>13718328
Well they added 100 new kits for GB2 so I would expect an addition by about this number.
>>
>>13717988
Nice dubs.

I'd enjoy some AGE love, especially grunts.
Plenty of the wacky aquatics besides just Acguy. I want everything to be half Zock.
MSV in general.
>>
>>13716401
G-reco sold over 10k and was considered a success
>>
>>13717988

Im hoping for them to remember that the Saviour Gundam exists, and hopefully the Gaplant and Reborns gundam and the 00 movie gundams make it in also
>>
>>13717988
>Tequila Gundam
I don't think this will happen. Tequila hasn't had any figures or kits, let alone was really in any game. Same too, due to racism. I really don't even see it as racist.
>>
>>13717988
Willing to bet none of what you listed will be in Gundam Breaker 3

>Leo
Gundam Wing was really only big in the US. Wing only got more love in GB2 because people complained

>Gyan
If Gyan was going to be in, he'd be in GB1 with the fact there was a Gyan in GBF

>Gaia Gundam
Highly doubt

>CGUE
This one has even less of a chance than Leo

>Tequila
Tequila has never been in a Gundam game. Ever. There are no toys of him. There is no Gunpla of him. There is nothing.
>>
>>13718633
Age Grunts were some of the coolest suits ever. the Clanche is just pure sex.

speaking of Age, I want a LOT of Age. except the Legilis. fuck the Legilis. fuck everything about that unit.
>>
>>13718765
>Gundam Wing was really only big in the US.

You're stupid
>>
>>13718800
So only one out of 5 wrong. Point still stands.
>>
>>13717045
"Fukugawa: You can only bring 1 SD Gundam in a sortie. In solo play, the team members are decided per each scenarios, so the SD Gundam will be controlled by another team member in the scenario. If it's on multiplayer, then a player may take control of the SD Gundam."
>>
>>13718765
Gyan is getting an HG Revive this year, and Gaia Gundam was the only SEED-era design shown in that one line-up of RE-100 candidates along with the Leo.

Tequila Gundam is just as stupid of a request as Mandala Gundam or Mermaid Gundam
>>
>>13716936
>In this game, parts acquired will have random ability attached to them. So there's the luck factor.

Aww crap. But as long as the fighting/weapon style enhancer ability can still be converted then I'm okay, I guess.
>>
>>13719999
Leo also has a Robot Damashii
>>
>>13717988
G savior
>>
>>13717988
BuCue
Fuunsaiki
Tryon 3
>>
>>13708275
Feels sad, /m/an
>>
>>13708293
I mustache why no one has done this yet.
>>
>>13717988
Throne Eins (or all the Thrones)
Buster
Seravee
>>
http://www.siliconera.com/2016/01/07/gundam-breaker-3-adds-20-playable-gunpla-units-gets-story-details-screenshots/
>BB Senshi confirmed
That's cool, too bad I can't play as Lu Bu at all times.
>>
>>13720540
I would get excited if I could actually fucking play them
>>
>>13720540
Only 20 new units?
>>
>>13720617
I blame the Vita for bogging down a PS4 game.

eh. still gonna buy it once I have the $120 for it. import taaaax
>>
>>13720977
>>13720617
To be fair, for all we know it could be more than 20.
>>
This thread makes me miss SD Gundam Capsule Fighter. Leo was my most used MS. And knowing I'll never be able to play as a Leo again makes me sad.
>>
File: Kobe_Byarlant.jpg (2MB, 1890x3183px) Image search: [Google]
Kobe_Byarlant.jpg
2MB, 1890x3183px
>Byarlant Custom

AWWWW SHIT.

I KNOW WHAT GUNPLA IS GONNA BE.
>>
>>13721975
>Muffled Unicorn Gundam OST: The Battle in the distance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWPhNRBG-B8

no. BLARING ALOUD like the God-tier piece it is!
>>
File: 20120314013029-88880.jpg (97KB, 560x440px) Image search: [Google]
20120314013029-88880.jpg
97KB, 560x440px
>>13717988
Gundam Fenice Rinascita/Fenice Rinascita Alba
Amazing Exia/Exia Dark Matter
RX-78GP04G Gundam "Gerbera"
MSZ-006-3 Strike Zeta
Tryon 3
RX-94 MP Nu Gundam (Incom and/or Fin Funnel)
Tallgeese Flugel (At the very least, let us scratchbuild the head and wings.)
Gundam Leopard/Leopard Destroy
Gundam Airmaster/Airmaster Burst
Gundam X Maoh

Of course, I mainly want these three:

Delta Gundam/Delta Plus/Gundam Delta Kai
>>
>>13722768
Coulda sworn Gerbera was in GB2
>>
>>13722777
The Gerbera Tetra was, but not the Gundam Gerbera.
>>
File: aed_0081.jpg (38KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
aed_0081.jpg
38KB, 800x600px
00 Variations. as many as they can get away with.
>>
Famitsu scans out

>>13720977
The the Vita bogged down PS3 GB2 when it added 100 new kits?
>>
>>
>>
>>13708157
but Felynes are actually playable now
>>
File: 001.jpg (349KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
349KB, 1920x1080px
Dumping
>>
File: 002.jpg (375KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
375KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 003.jpg (264KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
264KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 004.jpg (257KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
257KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 006.jpg (258KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
258KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 008.jpg (241KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
241KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 009.jpg (235KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
235KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 010.jpg (214KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
214KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 011.jpg (248KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
011.jpg
248KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 012.jpg (336KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
012.jpg
336KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 013.jpg (239KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
013.jpg
239KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 014.jpg (230KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
014.jpg
230KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 015.jpg (247KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
015.jpg
247KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 016.jpg (259KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
016.jpg
259KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 017.jpg (633KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
017.jpg
633KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 018.jpg (166KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
018.jpg
166KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 019.jpg (293KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
019.jpg
293KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 021.jpg (238KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
021.jpg
238KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 022.jpg (264KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
022.jpg
264KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>13716401
>Sunrise claimed its Commercial success
>thought it was bombed.
Sure.
>>
File: 023.jpg (248KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
023.jpg
248KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 024.jpg (290KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
024.jpg
290KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 025.jpg (206KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
025.jpg
206KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 026.jpg (311KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
026.jpg
311KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 027.jpg (316KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
027.jpg
316KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 028.jpg (271KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
028.jpg
271KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 029.jpg (324KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
029.jpg
324KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 030.jpg (273KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
030.jpg
273KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 031.jpg (243KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
031.jpg
243KB, 600x849px
>>
File: 032.jpg (342KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
032.jpg
342KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>13724018
I miss the Idol from the last game, Breaker girls are so underrated.
>>
File: 033.jpg (311KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
033.jpg
311KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 034.jpg (261KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
034.jpg
261KB, 1920x1080px
Last one
>>
>>13724011
>you can put the Turn A's mustache on everything
Okay, this is the greatest thing.
>>
>>13724047
It takes one option slot tho
>>
>>13724052
I guess they have more equipable options since hard points are a thing now, I remember them being limited to built in weapons, crappy grenades, and health packs.
>>
>>13724060
Probably options wasn't the right word. Those are probably still under the "Action" tab.
>>
>>13723955
I wonder if he'll only be able to do poses.
>>
>Gyan isn't in

Why even live
>>
>>13724011
I wonder if this means I can make Monoeye gundams by putting V-Fins on Monoeye heads...
>>
>>13724007
Why. I know they're showing off a feature.. but why like that.
>>
>>13724007
"Hmm...needs more spikes."
>>
>>13724007
>they're showing off fucking seams

Please tell me we can remove seams.
>>
>>13723777
>>13723780
>>13723783
Can we get a translation?
>>
>>13723955
I don't want budget cuts in Gundam Breaker 3 though.
>>
>>13724155
needs Tomb Raider spikytits
>>
>>13724156
those have always been there since Breaker 1?

>>13724246
Zaku Spike dicks. SOMEONE will do it.
>>
File: 48045136.jpg (118KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
48045136.jpg
118KB, 768x1024px
So is anybody going to recreate this abomination?
>>
>>13724875
>those have always been there since Breaker 1?
No actually. Model Kit seams have not.
>>
>>13724925
Someone already did
>>
>not for the Playstation 3
Maybe i'll just grab GB2 instead of waiting for a pricedrop on PS4 to play this.
>>
>>13727228
Pics or didn't happen
>>
>>13727837
I'll try to find the image
>>
>>13727817
Worth getting anyway. GB2 is great.
>>
I hope there's actual floating battles like ACE games.
>>
File: 1384551198182.png (122KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1384551198182.png
122KB, 340x340px
>>13727837
>>13724925
>>
I know the thread is almost dead, but what is better to play with /m/ vita or ps4?
>>
>>13729640
Depends. Do you want your Gundam on the go, or do you want your Gundam with a side of graphics?
>>
>>13729796
This is why hate cross-save, something said will end with both and no money if don't find many players on ps4
>>
>>13729831
It's a popular series. I'm sure you'll find PS4 players. Either way, I'm buying both versions. Gotta have my fix man.
>>
So why is the Barbatos a pre order bonus? shouldn't they be putting IBO kits in to boost sales since the show is airing?
>>
>>13730694

The pre-order bonus is to get Barbatos *early*.
You can get the kit through normal play but pre-ordering lets you have it right away.
>>
>>13716549
why do you care?
>>
>>13730702
So the same as getting the Try HG kits early in GB2?

I still laugh at them adding the Build Full Package as HG only making it pretty much useless for anyone already finished with the game back in GB1
>>
>>13731926

Yeah.
No data transfer this time though. Not even on vita.
>>
>>13731934
That's both a shame and a relief, mostly because I have to switch to Vita since no PS4.

At the same time GB2's carryover was kinda shit since you still had to make your equipment from scratch for the most part in the name of "balance" which kinda ticked me off.
>>
>>13731868
>why do you care?
Bounties.
>>
>>13716549
Breaker 2 and 1 already had weight limits anon.
>>
>>13732536
which were stupid imo
>>
>>13716401
wait! zeta legs!? no yg-111 legs!?
>>
>>13732664
saw the other image nvm
>>
gundam breaker is autisim the game
>>
>Kshatriya and GSelf are in

I'm pretty happy. Got my pre-order in now I just need to wait until March.
>>
>>13723955
can I put barbatos' ridiculous crown on everything like the moustache?
>>
>>13724028
Wasn't she more like MC?

I somehow like her "Werkam baaku!!" line.
>>
These games look interesting but I don't speak moon. Should I try importing one of the earlier games, figured it'd be cheaper than importing 3 when it comes out since they're older, and trying it out with a guide or wait for 3?
>>
>>13720120
So will it be completely random or certain parts only have a small pool of abilities to gain? Like it'd be weird to get a bean rifle that increased your damage with a beam saber.
>>
>>13736405

They get considerably better every game so far.

I'd say just buy 3.
>>
>>13736429
I don't think that's confirmed yet. Even if it's the latter, it's stupid if we'll got something like >>13712610 said.

Or worse
>Grinding stage for God Gundam arms
>Get one, it doesn't have God Finger's EX Act, only Sekiha Tenkyoken Burst Act
>Do the stage one more time, get another arm but it's the reverse
>>
>>13723955
Well since this is just a pre-order bonus. I guess the only chance of the other MS being in is DLC. I would at least like Barbatos with that grapple arm and graze shoulder pads.
>>
>BACK-ON are doing the theme again

Based
>>
>>13736460
>Well since this is just a pre-order bonus.
You haven't played the first two, right? The bonus just means you get a full set of parts for it as soon as you start the game without having to farm for parts, like Hyaku-Shiki in 1 and Build Burning in 2.
>>
>>13736405
You really won't miss anything with 1 and 2. The stories don't connect, and 2 is superior to 1. Hopefully 3 will continue that trend.
>>
>>13736460
>>13736609
This. You just get the HG version at the start. You still got to grind for the MG like everyone else.
>>
I just want another cool as fuck reveal like the Devil Gundam in 2 and I will put up with whatever the story is this time.
>>
>>13737714
>"I don't think this is a good plan"
>thumbs up
>forcefully shove everyone in that rocket

It had some funny moments too.
>>
>>13737714
>>13737720
These and https://youtu.be/2pk26nj-G1I?t=593 were great.
For a game about toys saving the world, Breaker 2 was pretty damn cool.
>>
>>13737884
GBF and Breaker convince me that Wing is the best gundam for dramatic scenes
>>
>>13738374
I hope other characters in single/story mode have their own original custom kit though.
>>
>>13739999
If there's one thing I missed from GB1 in 2, it's those AI allies with goofy customs and ridiculous personalities. The characters in 2 are actual characters but only have regular designs (and with one exception only follow "canon" upgrade lines), it's lame.
>>
>>13739999
>>13740003

AI characters having customs in GB3 was confirmed in the interview.
>>
>>13740148
But will the characters be like 1 or story-centric like in 2?
>>
>>13731934
>No data transfer
Is that because of the new weapon system? Well, the data transfer is shit anyway.
>>
Sounds like they're regressing back to the garbage that is GB1's grinding. Welp, it'll probably be worth playing once it drops to 20 bucks or so.
>>
>>13740563
That I do not know, but the story is gonna be focused around the player character being part of a gunpla team starting off by competing in local tourneys moving up to the nationals.
>>
>>13741669
>the story is gonna be focused around the player character being part of a gunpla team starting off by competing in local tourneys moving up to the nationals.

Fellini best make an appearance.
>>
When will the digital version be available for purchase on the japanese store?
>>
>>13740148
Oh good to know.

>>13741573
I don't know, from the translation (if it's accurate) it implies that the stat will be the same, and part can still be upgraded, it's just the ability that will be random.

But I sure hope EX and Burst Attack aren't part of those randomly gained ability.
>>
>>13744215
what the fuck are you talking about lmao
>>
>people are complaining Valkyrie Drive isn't coming to the US, a litteral porn game
>no one cares that an actual good Mecha game isn't coming to the US

And we say Japan is the pervy ones.
>>
>>13744714
People have been complaining about both faggot.
>>
>>13744714
But people do care though
>>
>>13744718
>>13744720
Yeah, but it seems to be only /m/ that's complaining. I don't see it anywhere else.
>>
>>13744714
>actual good Mecha game
>Gundam Breaker 3

choose one
>>
File: laughing metroid.png (37KB, 222x183px) Image search: [Google]
laughing metroid.png
37KB, 222x183px
>>13744714
>implying Gundam Breaker is good
>>
>>13708105
Finally some more Zeon suits.

It bugs me that in GB2 there's endless variations of Gundams, to the point that I'm forced to use them because their stats are better, rather than the unique aesthetic of UC Zeon shit.
>>
Should I play 2 before this or just wait for 3?
or play EX VS Full Boost because I still haven'y gotten to it
>>
>>13724007
Why is this Zaku so horny? What have they been feeding it?
>>
>>13737884
>>13737720
>>13737714
I'm playing Gundam Breaker 2 right now, but I only know enough kanji to decipher the stat runes and basic descriptions of what shit does (along with help from the translated resources googledocs).

Can someone explain to me what the plotline of GB2 is?

All I get is that there's an attacked colony, the Archangel is the White Base, there's some douchebag in the tallgeese, we're suddenly from the moon to earth, we have some weirdo hot-blooded autist kid going SHINING FINGAA every minute in combat (god I wish I could kick his ass), and there's some sort of shadowy organization.

What's actually going on and who am I to the people in the game simulation (not the guy/girl who's having a really fucking good time being an autist at Gundam World Festa 2024).
>>
>>13745251
>or play EX VS Full Boost because I still haven'y gotten to it
Personally I'd do this.
>>
>>13724156
>Please tell me we can remove seams.

My problem is that it has fucking NUBS
>>
File: sOP760S.png (596KB, 800x688px) Image search: [Google]
sOP760S.png
596KB, 800x688px
>>13745307
It's like you don't want to recreate the legend.
>>
>>13745307
I must be blind, I don't see any.
>>
>>13745474
UGGGGH the stupid white patched those nubs leave
The gunpla I'm building doesn't make me feel much better than this picture
I think I'm buying tamiya files and nippers like the slave to plastic I am
>>
>>13745777
no
>>
>>13745275
>I'm playing Gundam Breaker 2 right now

Yeah same. Late Christmas present, been playing it for a fortnight now.

As for the plot:

I think Tallgeese (who later upgrades to Epyon) is working for ALAWS/OZ/WHATEVER. But they go full retard and try to wipe out all life on earth a couple of times One time with WAAAAY to many Divinidads, I fucking hate that level, and another with Rafflessia and in the end the mastermind is the girl in Exia/00/Quant's dad who is also Devil Gundam BECAUSE OF COURSE HE IS.

After beating him they reveal that you were A SPOOKY GHOST all along.

Basically, don't worry about the plot, this isn't Super Robot Wars, just get back to trying to get those Nuclear Bazooka M-Cad parts.

What are you currently using as your Gundam? My endgame suit is basically Cherudim Arms and Legs + Strike Freedom backpack + Ex-S Body and Wing Zero Custom twin buster rifles for MAXIMUM FANNEL and gerobi shenanigans.
>>
>>13747818
Alright, thanks for that. I've read that the story isn't that much more interesting than "go fight these really bad dudes who are unabashedly assholes." Too bad; I really wanted to actually CARE for the characters, at least beyond "FUCK LEA STOP LOSING HEALTH SO FAST OR HEAL PLZ, FUCK FEZ SHUT UP, SHINING FINGER KID WON'T YOU FUCKING STOP YELLING I WILL FIST YOUR ASS, Carvy you're okay but you're sort of a creepy uncle".
Lulu is the only one I've met so far that isn't totally annoying, but the more Ace units I meet, the less so that becomes.
>YES BITCH I KNOW A GIANT BOX OF GUNDAM IS FLYING AT ME I HEARD THE FUCKING ACE ALARM

I really wanted at least a more plausible or sensible story than "the dude in the magic ever-changing mobile suit is a disembodied soul or something oh wow wait how did we not know about this we've been together for like months on the Archangel eh I'd suck his ghost dick".

As for you, I'm truthfully not that far along. I'm just at the last battle of the Grand Canyon at a rate of 1-2 missions a day.
Since I can't read very much kanji, I'm autistically just grinding and putting on the "best" shit I can for whatever MS I have.

I had a really nice "ZeonG-undam" going for awhile with a Zeong head (with it's honestly fairly powerful mega particle mouth gun), Zeong arms (despite the low magazine of 3x shots, it was the most powerful gun I had that had lock-on ability for awhile), Gouf Custom legs, and some flavor of Strike body (and these stupid-looking V Gundam cannon backpack things that gave me a somewhat useful but weak beam shots).

But at Builder Rank 30-45 or so, I'm stuck having to be a gay conformist and adopt the higher-spec gundam parts completely.
Lame as shit; online reviews said that I could use anything I wanted so long as I leveled up "old" parts and still remain relevant. However that's only half-true; I need tons of really nice Materials that I either need to grind or complete missions to advance for.
>>
>>13747956
Zeon suits really get the shaft in GB2. I wanted to just have a nice, really powerful Gundam-Gelgoog abomination.

However, Zeon parts are predominantly all just low-tier crap that you get early on. You can Scratch them into cooler shit, but after a certain point, it's all just Boss MS like the Qubeley or Sazabi or Sinanju that you need to get deeper into the game for.

And yet there's like a million gundams and GMs (annoyingly more than mook suits), each more boring than the last in how similar they are to each other.

I can't even be bothered to switch heads out anymore; my Heads section is stuffed with Gundam/GM heads that really are all the same goddamn thing, only with different stats and V-fins.
>>
>>13747964

Yeah, they clearly had some pretty sharp space constraints with regards to the MS list for Breaker 2.

Some shows were lucky to even get all of their Gundams, nevermind grunt MS.
Most glaring being S2 Gundams for 00. The lack of Seravee and Arios is pretty glaring there, nevermind none of the Thrones getting in. Why the GN Archer got in and those didn't I don't understand at all.
Trailblazer only getting the Quant in I can understand, but I would have done terrible things to see Brave, Zabanya and Raphael make it in.

Then there's ALL of the stuff missing from SEED and SEED Destiny. NONE of either Druggy Trio's make it in, so you can't run Abyss or Gaia parts Impulse, and were also missing Buster, Aegis and Saviour. Although the lack of transformations is probably why those two didn't make it in. No clue why Buster didn't though. Lack of Dreadnaught or Hyperion gundam parts from Astray is annoying as well.
>>
Also, is it me, or are Lances just clearly superior melee weapons in Breaker 2?
>>
>>13747818
>After beating him they reveal that you were A SPOOKY GHOST all along.

No actually. It's that you were a living mobile suit
>>
>>13748387

You can have your interpretation and I'll have mine.
>>
>>13748387
>>13748403
You were a particularly large and fat firefly who accidentally got locked into the cockpit of an experimental mobile suit and suddenly started operating the MS by randomly bumping into the controls in an attempt to get out.

Then the assholes open the cockpit and you get jettisoned out into open space to die.

Assholes.
>>
>>13748330
>are Lances just clearly superior melee weapons in Breaker 2?
How did you come to that conclusion?
The beam naginata stunlocks everything just with the Weak Attack button and is invaluable for mooks ganging up on you.
>>
Can I do cool shit in these games like take the left arm off a suit and replace it with a cloak?
>>
>>13749457
No Exia Repair, sorry. I'm pretty sure you only get shit that has kits.
There are cloaks that fit in the shield slot, though (namely ABC mantles from Crossbone and Sandrock's) but they clip through 90% of backpacks. It's hell.
>>
>>13749542
Oh, okay then
>>
>>13748484

Lance light attacks break blocking, and heavy attacks get you out and above any mook crowds, allowing you to set up air-combo's with ease.

I haven't tried much of Whip or Axe though.

Hell, you want Beam Naginta or some other twin-sword? Just find parts that come with them and pop them on as an option in the D-Pad. Now you have both and can pretty much freely combo between them.
>>
>>13745275
>>13747818
Wasn't the plot is you play some virtual game during that Gunpla Festival or something?

How about GB1 plot, though? Never played it.
>>
>>13749957
About the same plot. You're some Gunpla builder testing out the new virtural reality Gunpla game.
>>
File: img_col04_ss02_02.jpg (70KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
img_col04_ss02_02.jpg
70KB, 800x450px
Shame we won't be able to create our own SD, but I guess the option to change its color is better than nothing.
>>
File: img_col04_ss02_03.jpg (68KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
img_col04_ss02_03.jpg
68KB, 800x450px
>>13750333
Modules listed for SD so far: Attack Support, Recover Support, Burst Support, Weak Point Analyzer, High Speed Running, and Treasure Hunting.

I wonder if our unit will get some sort of combination attack/finisher with the SD unit.
>>
>>13750333
>>13750345
What's the point if everyone can only use Knight Gundam. Or is there other SD models to choose from?
>>
>>13750557
Of course there are others

http://gb.ggame.jp/sp/ms/sd-list.php
>>
>>13750731
>No Winning Gundam

what's the point?
>>
>>13749542
>No Exia Repair, sorry. I'm pretty sure you only get shit that has kits

Exia Repair has a kit though...
>>
>>13750903

There is most likely more than just that.
>>
>>13749706
>Lance light attacks break blocking
Technically, due to the absurd (sort of broken, honestly) hit rate of the twin-blade weapons, you'd break through blocking either by getting over the blocking damage threshold or simply by dint of having enough attacks that an attack gets through (unless its an Ace, but they play by different rules anyways).
>heavy attacks get you out and above any mook crowds
I think most Heavy Attacks do that, since there's a lunge involved on the first press?
>allowing you to set up air-combo's with ease.
I think that's with all the melee weapons? You just have to figure out your button combinations for the specific weapon then you get air combos.

For example, the beam naginata is 1-2 Weak Attacks depending on the mook size to get them airborne, then two Strong Attacks, and then (rarely has any enemy lasted long enough for me to keep experimenting) repeat from step one again in the air.

Really, a lot of the melee is all the same ("I hit you with my hit-ty stick now you die"). It's the ranged weaponry if you want a lot of variety in how stuff works.

I learned that the Zaku II Kai 90mm machine gun is actually really fun. One quick press actually fires a strong grenade attack (actually not shitty damage considering how weak ranged is compared to melee), while holding down then gives you a machine gun.
>>
Anybody here know which Ranged weapons in GB2 lock-on?
I don't want to waste time or resources building higher-level weapons to try it out, and weapons without lock-on are an ass in this game (that's not to say that lock-on isn't a pain in itself however; it always goes to the FARTHEST enemy for me, while I'm already surrounded).

I know bazookas and gatling guns and long guns don't have lock-on.
Beam rifles and machine guns do.

Anything else?
>Or am I completely wrong and it depends entirely on the gun?

I was sort of pissed off when the Dober Gun turned out to NOT lock-on.
>>
>>13717988
Heavy Arms Kai (EW) with dual wieldable dual vulcans.
>>
>>13750345
>Treasure Hunting.
Aw hell, this sounds like bullsht. I hate resource hunting. Not every game needs the Monster Hunter mechanics, Japan.
>>
>>13751298

Since Builders Parts are now a thing maybe you can shift the cloak to the arm socket.
>>13724007
It'll probably clip like hell though.
>>
>>13752443
Backpacks with wings (stupid fucking things) already clip like hell in Breaker 2 (along with more or less anything Tallgeese). Adding more crap isn't hurting anything if we're being honest.
>>
>>13752201

It's nowhere near as bad as that. Most of the time you look up the part you need on the guide, find the relevant mission and kill the relevant miniboss and he'll drop it 100% of the time.

Usually the main problem is unlocking the relevant level in the first place.
>>
>>13753164
I agree. Think you did all the missions? You couldn't be more wrong.
>>
>>13753164
>Usually the main problem is unlocking the relevant level in the first place.
>>13753349
It is a goddamn ass in this game to find the materials I want even with the Guide. I have no idea why they made this building mechanic so needlessly complicated. I wish I could just buy freaking materials instead of being able to SELL them (seriously, why would I need that?).
>>
>>13755080
yeah
>>
Now that I think about it which build would let you use all melee weapons in one unit?

By that I mean which build would let you stack as many different kinds of weapons as options and your main weapons being the one thing not an option.
>>
>>13724925
>>13728192
that'll be even easier to pull off now that we can put Turn A fins anywhere we want
>>
gundam breaker a shit
>>
>>13761640
agreed
>>
>>13757960
So you're thinking beam saber arms everywhere or something?
>>
File: 001.jpg (284KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
284KB, 1920x1080px
Dumping new screens
>>
File: 002.jpg (322KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
322KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 003.jpg (268KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
268KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 004.jpg (333KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
333KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 005.jpg (309KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
309KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 006.jpg (248KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
248KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 008.jpg (88KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
88KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 009.jpg (297KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
009.jpg
297KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>all that recycled content, coupled with the same damn combat system
>no sangokuden sd
guh

probably gonna wait until it goes down in price, not worth the 7000+ yen
>>
File: 010.jpg (230KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
010.jpg
230KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 012.jpg (91KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
012.jpg
91KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: 013.jpg (300KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
013.jpg
300KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>13763426
is there a "normal" sized version of this guy? he looks pretty sweet
>>
File: 014.jpg (131KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
014.jpg
131KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 016.jpg (293KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
016.jpg
293KB, 1920x1080px
>>13763436
No SDs are their own original designs, not chibified normal designs.
>>
File: 017.jpg (301KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
017.jpg
301KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 019.jpg (255KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
019.jpg
255KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 022.jpg (280KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
022.jpg
280KB, 1920x1080px
>>13763456
>>
File: 026.jpg (265KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
026.jpg
265KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 028.jpg (350KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
028.jpg
350KB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: montero.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
montero.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>13708105
will Montero be in the game?
>>
File: 034.jpg (284KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
034.jpg
284KB, 1920x1080px
Last one from me
>>
Such low-rez stickers. And wow they went crazy with the pannels on the RX-78-2 compaired to the last two games.
>>
>>13763476
Oh jeez, that's way too much damage. What is even the point of effects meant to evoke muh realism on a goofy SD samurai?
>>
>>13763393
Stop bullying SD unit, mr. PG!
>>
Rowe with his new NotSengoku Astray. Man gave his unit 6 Gerbera Straight/Tiger Pierce, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S4xwvIW0Ag

>>13763476
I'm interested at the "Eye Seal". Maybe we can change the emotion of our SD guy with the choice of sticker, just like the real kit?
>>
We better have a combination option with the SDs.
>>
>>13763406
>>13763400
>>13763390
Man, the SD gundams are just obnoxiously jarring. Not only are they really fucking big proportionally (they're bulkier than the taller MG units), they're also so wide and fat that they take up a lot of the screen.
>>
>>13748484
It's decent, but the most useful feature is probably the instant jump with the skill
>>
What's your favorite ranged in Gundam Breaker 2, /m/?

I find myself using machine guns and beam rifles a lot simply because they Lock On to enemies.
>>
So. with the immense additions to customization...

anybody have plans for their serious builds? anyone here have any dumb builds planned? any recreations?
>>
>>13764727
I rarely use (main) range weapon except when making my way to enemy, so I also like machinegun a lot thanks to its stun EX.

Bazooka is nice too despite not having lock on feature. I often use it when farming stuffs on Iffish-6. With right position, you can kill all the Elites with one Bazooka EX (the lv 2/stronger version) and then wait until they respawn and just spam bazooka again targeting the ground. For the Aces though, Ax EX followed by MLB for quick kill and maximum profit.
>>
File: E035.jpg (43KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
E035.jpg
43KB, 600x338px
interdasting..
>>
>>13766263
I never knew anyone actually ever took axes. Is there really any benefit to them over lances or sabers? Sabers have more slashes, and lances have Guard-piercing and vaguely more damage per hit.
What benefit do axes get in GB2?

I experimented briefly with the Geara Doga's beam tomahawk briefly, but was largely unimpressed and just stopped using it.
>>
>>13766137
I was planning to add V-fins to a Zaku II head for shits and giggles. And then make a Gundam head with nothing but V-fins and a little bit of slit for eyes to see (if the game allows me at least).
>>
>>13767976
Hacking limbs I believe.
>>
>>13766263
Bazookas are great because they have a lot of splash. There's no need for lockon when you can just shoot anywhere and as long as it's in the enemy's general direction, it's going to hit.
Personally I liked dual pistols for style reasons (it's like dual rifles but if you hold the shooting button your mech starts doing side-flips while blasting away like it's playing Tomb Raider, it's hilarious) but they're sadly not that effective.
>>
>As seen in the bitty magazine preview teaser, the Gunpla units shown are Gyan, Zudah, Rick Dias, Doven Wolf, and Palace Athene.

ayyyyyyyyyy
>>
http://gematsu.com/2016/01/gundam-breaker-3-adds-gyan-zudah-rick-dias-doven-wolf-palace-athene
>>
>>13768733
Fucking finally some other monoeyes. There's so little variety of it.
>>
>>13767976
Try Sazabi's tomahawk. It's an axe but hits like saber, so you can still use axe's skill without being dragged by its slow combo.
>>
>>13768733
Wonder if we'll get the Zudah's anti-ship rifle?
>>
>>13768733
GYAN GYA-GYAAAAAN!
>>
>>13769098
>Wonder if we'll get the Zudah's anti-ship rifle?
Quite likely, the Zudah in Gundam Battle Operation has the 135mm anti-ship rifle equip-able, so they already got the model and motion down just need to upscale to PS4
>>
>>13769138
ho boy
>>
>>13768733
Leo/Gyan fag here.

Fuck yes.
>>
Figure crossing for zabanya
>>
So...is this game coming stateside?

And if it's not, where and when can I find ENG patches of it?
>>
>>13770805
No and, neither GB1 or GB2 have patches, so most likely no again.
>>
>>13771005

>vader_no.flv
>>
hype
>>
File: 1453045337962.jpg (31KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1453045337962.jpg
31KB, 500x373px
>>13712187
>English release
>>
Did anything from the G Gen games ever get a kit?

It'd be kinda cool to get a Tornado or Phoenix Gundam set.

...now that I think about it, could we make a Tornado Gundam with the parts we got?
I'm not sure what I'd use for the torso though, the only torso with a beam cannon I can think of is Strike Freedoms, and that's not really the right look... anyone got any ideas?
>>
File: destroy all vermin.png (492KB, 602x566px) Image search: [Google]
destroy all vermin.png
492KB, 602x566px
Now if only there were less space rats
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 82

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.