[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zone of the Enders HD collection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Zone.of.the.Enders.full.186624.jpg (911KB, 3402x4781px) Image search: [Google]
Zone.of.the.Enders.full.186624.jpg
911KB, 3402x4781px
So recently I bought the hd collection because I heard it was really good. I've never played any of the games in the series before and wanted to try it out since it was cheap. I wanted to know can i skip the first game and play the 2nd game without getting lost in the story? I overheard the first game was crap compared the 2nd game and I needed to know I'm not missing out on anything by skipping the first game.
>>
The first game is kind of a tech demo honestly, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't play it. It's great, it's just missing some features and not as deep as the second. You'll miss some of the better emotional moments in the second game if you skip it, and if you play 2, you'll never make it through 1 if you go back.
>>
Kiss Me Sunlights > Beyond the Bounds

Come at me, enders.
>>
>>13706133
The first game's not great, but I wouldn't skip it. You can finish it in less than three hours, anyway.
>>
>>13706151
Oh yeah the soundtrack for the first game is fucking phenomenal
>>
The first game is worth playing if only because it makes the best boss fight in the second game even cooler
>>
ZOE2 is one of the most overrated games ever.
>>
>>13706207
That shit opinion is overrated.
>>
>>13706133
Didn't someone make this exact same thread, like, 3 weeks ago?
>>
>>13706238
Have fun tapping the throw button all day I guess.
>>
File: Picture 3 IDOLO.png (790KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 3 IDOLO.png
790KB, 1024x768px
>>13706141
>>13706163
>>13706196

Good advice, on /m/?
But yeah, it's like Ico and Shadow of the Colossus. The second game IS better but the first one isn't bad by any means, and some returning elements will enhance the experience of ZoE2.

Also, this is important, are you playing this on PS3 or Xbox? Because ZoE2 didn't run well at all on launch, but the PS3 version got patched while the 360 version did not for some reason
>>
>>13706278
PS3 version
>>
>>13706285
Ok, you're good then.
>>
I can't count how many times I fought her but how the fuck do I beat Viola after destroying that train?
>>
>>13706133
The first game is excellent, but it's basically a demo because it's really short. Do not skip it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.