[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've watched 0079, Zeta, 08th MS Team, 0083, Char's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: Suka.png (117KB, 548x476px) Image search: [Google]
Suka.png
117KB, 548x476px
I've watched 0079, Zeta, 08th MS Team, 0083, Char's CA, both seasons of 00 and its movie, Wing and its movie, G-Reco, Build Fighters, Unicorn and the most recent episodes of thunderbolt and IBO. What Gundam series should I watch next, /m/?
>>
>>13705840
G Gundam and Gundam X would be good.
>>
Man the fuck up and watch everything you baka
>>
>>13705846
I was considering X & gave a little thought to G Gundam as well. What about Victory, F91 or turn A?
>>
>>13705862
Victory's pretty good, but I don't recommend a marathon of it.

F91 is a mess, but it's a well-animated mess. It's a fun little watch that won't eat up much of your time.

Turn A is also well-animated, but I couldn't get into it at all, and disliked most of the cast. Give it a shot, though, and see if you like it. It also has wonky mech designs, some of which are pretty neat.
>>
>>13705882
You probably can't answer this, but is Turn A's story good? Out of the remaining Gundam series, which has the best story?
>>
>>13705840
You should probably watch ZZ.
>>
>>13705840
Definitely not seed
Do not listen to seedfags that recommend the shit series
>>
>>13705840
SEED and SEED Destiny
>>
>>13705840
Turn A is great. Victory is hit or miss. I thought ZZ was fun, but it can be hard to stomach.
>>
>>13705840
Everything UC related, then G, X and Turn A
>>
>>13705897
Turn A is the best Gundam
>>
>>13705913
Christ people, let it go. It's been more than a decade.

Yeah Destiny was a disappointing mess, mostly because Shinn was a poorly written Kamille who got next to no development, and instead of Kira making a cameo and then fucking off for the rest of the show a la Amuro, he hijacks it and turns a bad series into a shit series.

But this meme needs to die. SEED itself was no where close to being as bad as Wing, AGE, or Train-reco. It revitalized a dying franchise, brought a whole new generation of people into the fandom, and was the closest thing to a modern retelling of the original MSG we will likely ever see in anime form.

This SEED hate is nothing more than a decade long circle jerk of butthurt manchildren who can't get over the fact that a cartoon about giant robots that aired over 10 years ago gets more mainstream attention than a cartoon about giant robots that aired over 30 years ago.

And before the trolls start chiming in, no, I don't think SEED is better than MSG. But it's no where close to being as bad to deserve all the hate it gets in this community.

Seriously though watch G, X and Turn A
>>
File: 8853024563.jpg (213KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
8853024563.jpg
213KB, 1280x720px
>>13705840
Currently watching ∀ Gundam. Seems pretty good. It spends a lot of time world-building, so if you are into a "mech-fight-every-episode" type, then it may not be for you.
>>
>>13705840
The Doozy Bots.
>>
>>13705840
If you liked Wing, I recommend G Gundam.

If you want more UC stuff, check out 0080 and ZZ.
>>
>>13705840
ZZ
>>
Turn A
It's pretty great.
>>
>>13706081
Turn A has a defrosted albino black man that's nuts.

I think that qualifies for awesome already.
>>
>>13705840
Watch G and ZZ, skip Turn A.
>>
>>13706454
Read the other posts, skip this one.
>>
File: Spess Runaway.jpg (277KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Spess Runaway.jpg
277KB, 1920x1080px
>>13705840
Watch Space Runaway Ideon. It's fucking awesome.
>>
File: batman reading.jpg (115KB, 800x713px) Image search: [Google]
batman reading.jpg
115KB, 800x713px
>>13706182
>Turn A has a defrosted albino black man that's nuts.
>>
>>13705840
Daburu Zeta you retard!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.