[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://yaraon-blog.com/archives/761 71 Something something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: banm140413s.jpg (106KB, 444x244px) Image search: [Google]
banm140413s.jpg
106KB, 444x244px
http://yaraon-blog.com/archives/76171

Something something about Yamato 2199, Gundam and Yoshinobu Nishizaki.
What does the article say?
>>
>>13703193
Considering it's Yaraon, probably something to be ignored.
>>
>>13703193
Just explaining why it can't be as "successful" as gundam. Nothing much.
>>
>>13703228
And why is that?
>>
>>13703267

Toys?
>>
>>13703278
Yamato has those too.
>>
>>13703286

yeah but there's only so many times you can sell the same battleship.
>>
>>13703267
Producer/Creator Yoshinobu Nishizaki fucked up the party. He's being an ass and not a team player, huge expenses on making unnecessary sequel movies, and eventually losing support from both staff and fans.
>>
>>13703321
>>Producer/Creator Yoshinobu Nishizaki fucked up the party.
Isn't he dead? What is stopping Bandai from milking Yamato now?

> huge expenses on making unnecessary sequel movies, and eventually losing support from both staff and fans.
Well, that could be said for a lot of Gundam shows/movie. CCA, Victory, G, Destiny and AGE come to mind.
As for losing fans support... Tomino lost it since Zeta.
>>
Wasn't Nishizaki the crazy nationalist guy found with machineguns and ammo in his car?
>>
http://patrickmacias.blogs.com/er/2010/11/farewell-to-yoshinobu-nishizaki-tomino-dishes-on-the-nish.html

Interesting comment from Tomino about his death.
>>
>>13703347
The article says something about that too.
From the Yamato wikia
>December 2, 1997 - Police stopped his car on the Tōmei Expressway in Shizuoka after he was driving suspiciously. He was arrested when police found inside his attache case 50g of stimulants, 7g of morphine, 9g of marijuana. While on bail he went to the Philippines on his English-registered cruiser the Ocean Nine; he returned to smuggle in an M16 with M203 grenade launcher, a Glock 17, and a large amount of ammunition.[11] January 21, 1999, Nishizaki was sentenced to two years and eight months in prison for the narcotics possession charge.
>February 1, 1999 - Arrested after a handgun, 131 bullets and 20 grams of stimulant drugs were seized from his house in Setagaya Ward, Tokyo. Nishizaki, voluntarily submitted two automatic rifles, 1,800 bullets, and 30 howitzer shells kept in a station wagon in his garage, police said. Police said that Nishizaki had hidden an Austrian handgun loaded with three bullets under a zaisu chair in a study. Nishizaki told police that he had bought the handgun in Hong Kong 10 years earlier.[12][13][14] On February 20, 2003, he was sentenced to two years and eight months in prison for the possessing firearms charge.[15] He was released from prison on December 9, 2007.
>>
>>13703351
Now that I think about it. Recently we had a thread with a quote from Miyazaki in the OP that said anime died with Yamato or something like that.
Now I understand what he meant.
>>
>>13703352
Maybe I'm just too used to the American justice system, but those sentences seem pretty light for drug and weapons smuggling.
>>
>>13703635
I don't know what the rules are in Japan, but some of the sentences they hand out make no sense, and their laws protecting underage are screwed.
Like one murderer gets the death sentence, the other only gets 15 years, and an 18 year old is judged as a minor in some cases and only sentenced to less than 10 years in jail for a murder
>>
>>13703681
An 18 year old is a minor in Japan though aren't they? Don't know enough about their criminal law to know if they do the whole trying minors as adults thing that the US does though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.