[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S DIVINE WARS TIME!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1439169041184.jpg (41KB, 316x445px) Image search: [Google]
1439169041184.jpg
41KB, 316x445px
Hey /m/, are you ready to marathon Divine Wars on Toku tomorrow morning at 6am?
>>
>>13698519
What do you mean by toku?
>>
>>13698519
United Colony Corps shall rise again!
>>
>>13699119
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toku_(TV_network)
>>
>>13698519
Loved the OP and EDs, some of the musical scores, and the character designs. But god the CG was so stiff.
>>
>>13699837
I thought the character designs were fine, but everyone looked so weird, because of the color balance.
>>
Daily reminder that if you live in the 1% of the US that gets Cuck-Verse, you'll be able to watch Super Robots on television in a few hours.

ARE YOU HYPED?1
>>
>toku
>actually just anime
And also:
>$currentdate
>having pay TV
>>
>>13698519
Explain.
I'm a total new fag and idfk what's going on... and this looks cool
>>
>>13702230
Divine Wars is an anime based on the GBA game Super Robot Taisen Original Generation.

Super Robot Taisen is /m/ in video game form and the protagonist of OG (and subsequently DW) is literally a /m/echa fanboy.

A marathon of the dub is going to be airing on the Toku (previously Funimation) channel, which is like a 24/7 version of Toonami.

Unfortunately, the channel is only available of AT&T U-verse, a murican cable service which they've given up expanding despite it being available to only a small portion of cable subscribers nationwide.

Despite not having the channel myself, I noticed a few episodes of Divine Wars were on the Video on Demand version (which is more widely available) and checked the online channel schedule to see if they were actually airing it.

Alas, it seems neo-/m/ will never experience the joys of drinking and watching ye olde cable television together. The 90s and early 2000s are truly a bygone era, back when Optimus Prime narrated Gundam commercials.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVcCB4fze94
>>
>>13699837
Still the best rendition of Time Diver.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.