[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gundam Unicorn So, the reveal of the NT-D Mode was pretty shit,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Freezeframe.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Freezeframe.webm
3MB, 720x404px
Gundam Unicorn

So, the reveal of the NT-D Mode was pretty shit, and it shouldn't have been in the first episode, but the freezeframe at the end was nice.

For all the hype, Marida was really lame.

And I have one question, is Banagher autistic?
>>
Well at least you put some effort into this
>>
File: zEDMJtZ.jpg (282KB, 1013x674px) Image search: [Google]
zEDMJtZ.jpg
282KB, 1013x674px
>>13694743
YOURNAME IS AUDOREE
>>
>>13694750
I guess I should've said for all the hype I've seen of her on /m/, Marida + funnels made me feel blasé.

It doesn't help that Kshitryia is shit.

Anyways, I will watch the next episode and remark on it as I see fit.
>>
This reminds me of how solid those first 3 episodes where. Like they weren't perfect by any means, but had solid pacing and sense of mystery to the Unicorn itself, the box, and the workings going on behind the scenes with the vist foundation. It was enjoyable. Too bad episode 4 ruins it and it just never recovered.
>>
>>13694743
He's a Newtype. I'm pretty sure that means by definition he's autistic.
>>
>>13695032
That was the joke I was trying to evoke, yes. Especially since his design is the perfect mashup of Kamille and Amuro
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (891KB, 3026x2144px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
891KB, 3026x2144px
Unicorn best Gundam.
>>
>>13694779
This anon's pretty much got it. 1-3 are really nice and tight, good pacing, good fight choreography, then they just completely shit the bed for the rest of the series, and concludes with a complete non-ending.

I'd say the biggest fault in the show is just that the rhetoric introduced in the first few episodes never gets adequately explained, only parroted as if that makes it more meaningful; it's frustrating as hell. Really the only good thing about Episode 4 onwards is the one conversation in the diner and the one in the desert.

Kind of a shame, because the first half hour or so of Episode 7 was really tightly paced too.
>>
>>13695040
That's not how you spell Banshee
>>
>>13695490
The conversation in the diner truly felt quite poignant. Trying to do things right yet fucking it up in the process.
>>
>>13694779
>>13695490
It's been a while since I've seen ep4. Why does everyone hate it? Was that the one with shamblo and the gruntwank?
>>
>>13697772
Its because the majority of the torrington base fight is just the EF grunts standing still while being shot at and advanced on, they completely fucked up the Loni stuff compared to the novel, and because of the character fuck up Banana comes off as a complete faggot at the end.
>>
How did the NT-D deflect all the funnel beams?

I thought all it does was take over the enemy's funnel and NT weaponry.
>>
>>13697772
>>13697790 pretty much has it. Like, it works as a deconstruction of UNDERSTANDING and whatever, but you sort of have to give basically everyone involved a massive benefit of the doubt, and it's just kind of pointless ultimately.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (2MB, 3024x2144px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
2MB, 3024x2144px
>>13697640
Banshee is alright as well anon.
>>
>>13699296
I-field
>>
>>13697646
My favourite part about it was how simply, well, understanding the diner owner was. Yeah, humanity fucked things up in the process of trying to fix things, but they're trying, and we aren't perfect. That guy's more woke than anyone else in the entire setting.
>>
>>13695490
>>13694779
agreed. though i did feel 4-7 were still well worth watching, i see how some people would just hate them. but i thought 1-3 were really good.

>>13694743
i honestly loved the NT-D mode reveal
>>
But who wins in a fight between Awakened Unicorn vs. Hyper Mode God Gundam?
>>
>>13707057
>i honestly loved the NT-D mode reveal
Actually I thought it was pretty solid visually and in sequence. I was mostly speaking to it in its place in the story. Should've been hyped up a little bit more I think.
>>
>>13707097
yeah; might've even made for a really good ending, now that i think about it. i guess i figured the crazy long release schedule might have forced them to reveal it up front... but then, they'd played their best hand already.
>>
>>13694743
>And I have one question, is Banagher autistic?

All MS pilots have to have some degree of emotional instability and demonstrate a lack of poor judgement. If you are the type that equates this with autism, then the answer is yes.
>>
>>13695032
>He's a Newtype. I'm pretty sure that means by definition he's autistic.

Isn't being a Newtype the exact opposite of being autistic?
Newtypes feel the thoughts and emotions of other people.
>>
>>13707571
>Newtypes feel the thoughts and emotions of other people.
It's their savant talent
>>
>>13694743
>is Amuro autistic?
>is Kamille autistic?
>is Puru autistic?
>is Lalah autistic?
>is Shakti autistic?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.