[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite A.C.E. and why? Pic related but the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: ACE 2 front.jpg (2MB, 1420x2034px) Image search: [Google]
ACE 2 front.jpg
2MB, 1420x2034px
What's your favorite A.C.E. and why?

Pic related but the vocal edition.
I'd pick 3 but I like the Nadesico anime over the movie. Too bad there's no Nu in 2 tho.
>>
>>13690664
ACE 2 for me too

fuck R and Portable and you won't force me to like it

also tried to emulate ACE 1 and it's actually enjoyable, Murakumo unit is so damn fun to use
>>
2's the one that I can emulate, so 2.

One of these days I really gotta fix my PS2 and get that magic swap disc thing.
>>
2 and 3 are the only good ones.

I think I like 2 better bu 3 had a more interesting variety of series. That said I wish they kept more from 2, like TV Nadesico and all the Wing units.
>>
>>13690664
OP here. Forget what I said, it seems the Nu is here and I just completely forgot it, it's in the box even. I was thinking about the OST and mixed shit up.
>>
File: 1344044363632.gif (9KB, 336x330px) Image search: [Google]
1344044363632.gif
9KB, 336x330px
>>13690664
3 emulates the best for me, 2 goes to shit on space missions for some odd reason. So I guess my vote goes there.

>tfw From won't just polish off ACE 1-3's mechanics, make the graphics pretty, and stuff as many units in as possible for a top tier PS4 mecha game
>instead we got whatever the fuck R is
>>
File: getterhigh.png (803KB, 1622x1294px) Image search: [Google]
getterhigh.png
803KB, 1622x1294px
3 Because you can actually use Open Get to avoid damage if you time it right.
>>
File: 1450787927419.jpg (18KB, 396x297px) Image search: [Google]
1450787927419.jpg
18KB, 396x297px
>>13690664
Ace 3, playing as Shin Getter is just too good. I just wish shit like Burning Gundam wasn't trash in it.
>>
>>13690664
3. The roster alone earns it the top spot. 2 is extremely good, as well, but getting to play as shit like King Gainer and Shin Getter is too fun.

What's even more fun,a s King Gainer specifically, is playing 2 player as him and activating Overskill. People get salty as fuck.
>>
>>13690831
Is PCSX2 full compatable with 3 now? Last time I tried it I had to constantly flip some sort of setting around to keep it from crashing at the end of cutscenes or something, and it was too much of a hassle for me to bother.
>>
>>13691042
Never had any problems with it.
>>
>>13690980
>Burning
It's God Gundam ya dubfag
>>
>>13691042
It's all good, runs damn well for emulation. Though there's some weird ground textures here and there.
>>
>>13690978
Still that's hard to do when in Ace you have shit being shot at you everytime from fucking everywhere.
>>
>>13691050
>>13691326
I'm just getting a black screen with sound, sans the pre-rendered opening.

What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>13691783
Don't worry, PS2 emulation is pretty complicated by itself, I suggest to try to get a PS2 and burn a DVD.
>>
>>13691042
>Is PCSX2 full compatable with 3 now?
No
>>
>>13690664
The one where King Gainer dances if you stay still.
>>
>>13696242
Yeah, that's 3, that's a pretty nice easter egg.

Seriously if I could combine 2 and 3 then I'd have the perfect ACE and the perfect mecha game ever.

Idk, ACE2 and 3 both nailed it to me but it just the Nadesico anime that makes me prefer 2 at the end of the day. But I play both equally.
There's something in playing the Sazabi with Akai Suisei.
>>
File: Layzner.png (117KB, 325x367px) Image search: [Google]
Layzner.png
117KB, 325x367px
2, cause it has layzner in it
>>
I don't understand how Billbine's wire work.
Sometimes it spins an enemy, sometimes brings it to me and sometimes I AM bringed to it.
>>
A.C.E 2 was my first import game and my introduction to many many different mecha anime. On top of that it was just a really good game to play despite me only knowing what was going on with G- Gundam Macross and Endless waltz characters. (Dubine, Brain powered 0083 were all new to me at the time so I had no idea what was going on when characters from those respective shows showed up)
>>
INORU YOU NI HITOMI WO TOJITAAAAA
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.