[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Star Wars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 50

File: Stormtrooper_First_Order.jpg (302KB, 1280x764px) Image search: [Google]
Stormtrooper_First_Order.jpg
302KB, 1280x764px
Hey /m/, did anyone find complete TFA artbook and/or The Force Awakens Visual Dictionary photos or scans anywhere? I know that bits and pieces like pic related exist and some photos and things like that.
>>
>>13689896
I've been looking for this as well, I'd get the physical copy if I could but I just can't find it in any bookshop that I know of (third world shenanigans)
>>
File: 1451081570176.jpg (57KB, 449x442px) Image search: [Google]
1451081570176.jpg
57KB, 449x442px
I know they're trying to sell toys but i hate how everything looks so toy-like now.
>mfw i saw LEDs on blasters
>>
>>13689954
The Repeating Blaster looks like a giant Nerf Gun. The blaster pistol and rifle looks kind of alright though.
>>
File: SPIN TO WIN.gif (1MB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
SPIN TO WIN.gif
1MB, 500x209px
are there any good TRAITOR figs?
>>
>>13689896
I found it on Amazon but it says that it doesn't come out till the 3rd of Jan.
>>
>>13689896
>a "Z6 stun baton" can block a lightsaber blade

I have not raged this much at Star Wars since CG Greedo shot missed Han Solo at point blank range
>>
>>13689954
the resistance blaster looks like one of those cheap toys you'd find in a poundland or something
i thought the imperial designs were handled really well. everything else kind of lacked vision design wise. I mean i really liked the film but when you look at the imperial scenes it feels like actual care and effort had gone into the design and set/prop building and everything else feels kind of cheap next to it. and i get its meant to be this 'used' universe and theyre also trying to avoid using too much cg but everything feels a little too thrown together. Like one half of the film is lord of the rings where they've poured hours and hours into the sets and costumes and the other half is like merlin or any other fantasy film or show where they just go film at some old ruins and borrow armour from the nearest medieval reenactment group to save the budget
>>
File: MagnaGuards_Tatooine.png (1MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
MagnaGuards_Tatooine.png
1MB, 1920x816px
>>13690206
It's effectively a cut down electrostaff, I don't see the problem here
>>
File: latest.jpg (155KB, 290x406px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
155KB, 290x406px
>>13690266
couldnt these guys weapons supposedly stop lightsabres as well?
>>
File: 17279476.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
17279476.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>13690227
>the resistance blaster looks like one of those cheap toys you'd find in a poundland or something
>>
Anyone have a problem with "magical tracking" in TFA?

I might buy that Han was able to "track" and seize the Falcon because he has his own personal homing beacon on it that only switches on when the engines power up.

Perhaps I could even buy that Han was worried the First Order might "track" the Falcon to Maz's castle because with the information from the bounty hunters they were able to plot a course using the Falcon's last known hyperspace vector and found that it intersected with a famous smuggler's den whose proprietor has known connections to Solo. Although in the end the First Order only knew they visited Maz because there was a spy in the bar.

But beyond this, how exactly is the First Order supposed to "track" the Falcon anywhere like Han worried about because it's not a "clean" ship? Does it have a beacon broadcasting unencrypted on all frequencies screaming MILLENNIUM FALCON IS HERE!?

And then the big one. How the fuck did the First Order magically track them and the Resistance shuttles to the Ileenium system? Did they leave probe droids in orbit that latched on to one of their transports? Did they have wraiths on the ground that sneaked into a Resistance ship and when they got to the base radioed its location to Hux? If being tracked is a so mundane a thing that happens to Resistance shuttles that they don't bother explaining how it's done, shouldn't the Resistance have taken some kind of precautions against being tracked?

Seriously, how did they do it?
>>
>>13690274
According to its wookieepedia profile. yes
>>
>>13690227
>>13690282
so they painted squirt guns instead of building props?
>>
>>13690320
No, that's actually just the toy version of Finn's heavy blaster, you can buy them at Target according to image search
>>
File: finn-costume-ideas.jpg (61KB, 838x600px) Image search: [Google]
finn-costume-ideas.jpg
61KB, 838x600px
>>13690282
>>13690320
thats just the toy of it. over the past couple of years all toys of blasters have been recoloured.
and i get why, because black seems attract police bullets
>>
File: 17133412.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
17133412.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>>13690339
Example, Jangos' dual blaster pistols
>>
File: ilm_dh17_blaster.jpg (28KB, 450x217px) Image search: [Google]
ilm_dh17_blaster.jpg
28KB, 450x217px
>>13690320
That's official merchandise which somehow makes it even worse since it DOES make it look like the toy gun (which costs a ridiculous 25 bucks) came first and then they painted and drybrushed one for the movi.

And fuck, just compare that thing to its counterpart from the oiginal movies...
>>
>>13690360
That looks like it has some weight on it. Whereas the others look like plastic.
>>
Are there any pictures of the guns of the guys Han encountered on his freighter?
I could've sworn those were modded and painted NERF Rampage guns.
>>
>>13690364
Probably because the OT's guns were actual guns with various bits stuck on for sci-fi flavor.
>>
File: Stormtrooper transport.jpg (994KB, 2560x1691px) Image search: [Google]
Stormtrooper transport.jpg
994KB, 2560x1691px
>>13689896
First Order is best Order.
>>
>>13690563
Actually not the DH-17, Han's, Leia's, the E-11, and the others were actual guns, the DH-17 and the Rebel assault rifle were nonfunctional props.
>>
>>13689896
Bunch of photos: http://imgur.com/a/o7sKV
>>
>>13690577
Functional or not, the DH-17 is still a Sterling under all the bits though.
>>
>>13690602
not exactly the scans I was looking for but this works for now, thanks
>>
>>13690292
There was no homing beacon on the Falcon. Everyone was simply tracking it by its drive signature. Han outright says that the Falcon's drive is messy enough that its waste signature is visible from absurdly long range, and unique enough that it's nearly impossible to mistake it for any other ship.
>>
So which is the best Stormtrooper in TFA?
1. TRAITOR-Trooper
2. NOPE-Troopers
3. Bond, James Bond-Trooper
4. Phasma
5. Finn

Any other Troopers I missed?
>>
>>13689896

to make the TFA artbook, did they just take copies of the original trilogy artbook and erase some bits and change them?
>>
>>13690339

holy shit that kid thanks for the new reaction image
>>
File: original-transporter.jpg (155KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
original-transporter.jpg
155KB, 1280x536px
>>13690572
Why do so many troop transports make the same mistake we did at Normandy?

Doors need to open to back to provide better cover and force the enemy to split there fire as troops can come from right or left sides.

Still I suppose they have gotten better now that they put the solider behind the armor plates rather then in front of them during the first part of the assault.
>>
>>13690788
TRAITOR-Trooper, then NOPE Troopers, then actually Finn, I did like Finn.
>>
File: 42213-blueprints.jpg (551KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
42213-blueprints.jpg
551KB, 1280x720px
>>13690364
I bet you are right
Ask /k/ about the full story behind Hans Solo's original blaster. They hacked up a real Mauser C96 gun to build it, and due to gun collector demand at the time the gun they used wasn't cheap. Some gun collectors were very angry at the idea of "mutilating a piece of history" for entertainment value. Now they cost even more as star wars fans started bidding on them and "destroying" them for their own collections.
>>
>>13690206
You can build a lightsaber with shit you'd find in a cave. There's nothing special about them post EU-purge, no reason why some weapon that has an electric field wouldn't be able to block it.
>>
>>13690955
Collectors should be happy, the guns they have rise in value.
>>
>>13690155
>that hip movement
l-lewd
>>
>>13690955
>"mutilating a piece of history"
>trading these "pieces of history" in auctions instead of preserving them in a museum
>Wanting to own a piece of history for themselves
some of these people are real hypocrites
>>
>>13690788
I'd say the Flame Troopers can also get a mention, but aside that you're golden.
>>
>>13690741
>Han outright says that the Falcon's drive is messy enough that its waste signature is visible from absurdly long range
Its waste signature travels at hyperspeed?

And why didn't the Empire use this amazing unique drive signature to track down every single Rebel base the Falcon visited, like the one on Hoth for example?
>>
File: SF TIE Fighter.png (2MB, 1604x1859px) Image search: [Google]
SF TIE Fighter.png
2MB, 1604x1859px
>>13691227
The First Order is more advanced than the Empire.
>>
>>13691270
Still doesn't explain how a ship's drive emissions fly off across the galaxy at lightspeed and be picked up, filtered out from all the other drive emissions you're getting from the trillions of other starships in flight, and followed back to the source.

At least the EU was more or less consistent that neither objects nor information travels faster than light without hyperdrive or the Force or some kind of mystical telepathic bullshit.
>>
>>13691293
Sensor and communication systems can both operate at FTL in Star Wars. That was the case in the old EU, and it's still the case now.

It's not the drive emissions themselves that are breaking the lightspeed barrier, it's the systems that are detecting them.
>>
>>13691301
>Sensor and communication systems can both operate at FTL in Star Wars.
No, sensors don't scan at FTL, that's why you can't scan a planet for life signs from the next system over, you actually have to go to that planet. That's why all the sensors in the world won't let you notice an ambush until they drop out of hyperspace right on top of you.
>>
>>13691270
>>13691293
The simple answer I expected the movie to give was Han put a tracker on his ship, which activated when the ship turned on and took off. Or they finally fixed a connecting component which reactivated it, or any number of simple variations that make sense.

Sadly they basically said the ship was so easy to spot anyone could do it regardless if light speed delay, which kind of goes against the stealth tricks it used in the past. Also Han can now apparently teleport to where the action is.
>>
>>13690577

That was because they needed them to actually fire blanks for them to better animate the laser blasts in afterwards. Any guns that didn't actually need to fire and were just for guys to hold didn't need that.
>>
>>13691227

Of course it's waste signature travels at hyperspeed. It's coming off something travelling at hyperspeed so it's imbued with hyperspeed as a starting point by default. It might slow down quickly once it's shed, but for at least a short while afterward it's going at hyperspeed. Even when it's not travelling at hyperspeed though it's still a distinct signature strewn across space, so all they have to do is set their sensors to detect something similar and wait for a hit. Their sensors probably can pick up stuff across star systems.

The Empire might not have used it for the simple reason that it may have been some new modifications made post Jedi that gave it such a unique signature.
>>
File: Something's Wrong with that Gun.jpg (252KB, 1024x1436px) Image search: [Google]
Something's Wrong with that Gun.jpg
252KB, 1024x1436px
>>13689965
>The Repeating Blaster looks like a giant Nerf Gun. The blaster pistol and rifle looks kind of alright though.
Personally, the blasters look like repainted Nerf guns.

Kind of like this one.
>>
>>13690572
Reminds me of those AT-landing vehicles from Votoms
>>
>>13692809
Well, it would only travel at hyperspeed in one direction
>>
>>13692950

Doesn't really matter. There's a long wash being left that's travelling in a specific direction and that will take a long, long time to slow down given that it's in a void so it leaves a path that's easy once you find any part of it.

Not to mention that given that the Falcon will be travelling in hyperspace and the wash is presumably dropping out of hyperspace as it's being shed that it is effectively travelling at hyperspeed anyways, since the wake it's leaving is being left at hyperspeed across a huge range as the Falcon crosses half the galaxy in a straight line in the space of a day or whatever.
>>
>>13693037
then they really shouldn't have allowed the Falcon anywhere near the secret base, or their own recon fighters for that matter.
>>
>>13693082

They presumably figured the information was worth the loss of the base. Personnel in a base like that have to be ready to scramble or run in short order regardless, so it's just dumping a situation they've anticipated on them at worst.
>>
>>13693095
>Personnel in a base like that have to be ready to scramble or run in short order regardless
Funny how they didn't bug the hell out of there and direct the operation against Starkiller Base from a starship or something when they knew it was powering up to shoot at them. How underfunded are they?
Oh wait that's what they did in ANH too we gotta defy logic to make sure we repeat ANH plot beats.
>>
>>13690155
the bandai model kit
it even comes with the shield and lance ting
>>
>>13690155
There is an SHFiguarts one due out in May I think.
>>
so why didnt anyone bother to raise the shields again after Phama was trashed? also Why was a sanitation trooper with Kylo Ren's Skywalker hunt?
>>
So after just watching the movie, I don't see how people like Traitor Trooper
>>
>>13693271
>Why was a sanitation trooper with Kylo Ren's Skywalker hunt?

He was only on sanitation duty while stationed on Starkiller Base. Any other time he's probably just a regular stormtrooper.

>>13693272
What's not to like? He's got sick spins and a cool baton.
>>
>>13693272
>when he drops his shield and rifle you can FEEL how fucking enraged he is
>Finn has a fucking lightsaber? well fuck that you TRAITOR nigga, this electric baton will fuck you up
>proceeds to do so
waht's not to like?
>>
>>13690887
Mostly, it's a deployment speed issue. If they deploy out the back then they've got to round all the way around the transport to get into the fight. This wastes time and when you're doctrine favors human wave tactics it's more important to get your dudes into the fight as fast as possible regardless of how many die in the process.

Also, the engine is in the back and I don't think they could put both on the back without drastically increasing the size of the transport.
>>
>>13693440

Well they could have doors open on the side of the front end, swinging outward so that they can act as blast shields against any leading fire. Troops deploy out the sides instead of the front. You could mount a weapon to the front to provide some suppressing fire too in that case.
>>
>>13690602
Thanks anon. More for my collection of photos.
>>
>>13693481

Actually, you could put 2 or 3 doors along each side, each one a big longer than the other as you go further back so that when they all open troops can pour out a lot easier and the doors will form a staggered line of blast shields along the side allowing troops to hide behind each and fire forward without having the guys in front in their line of sight. If you give them a double hinge so they can swing inwards or retract upwards like the security shutters on a shop front then you could also have them open during flight and give a large port out which multiple troops could align to pour fire on an enemy position as they strafe past it.
>>
>>13693272

Because he was probably the only cool or interesting part of TFA.
>>
>>13690572
I'm sorry but what. How could that turret on top defend its troops against anything unless it was at the sides of the transport or far off in the front?
From how it looks, the turret is right flat on the roof of the vehicle.
And nigga what? A glass box pilot seat?
>>
>>13692002
>>13691293
plot convenience
>>
>>13694330
It says that the turret is for protecting the lander, not the troops. Try reading maybe.
>>
>>13693272
The fight was super clumsy; and actually hearing him scream traitor after being hyped up to the scene, he sounds like he was just reading his line really loudly rather than being pissed off that some traitor sommbitch murdered his buddy.
>>
>>13690788
Traitor>Nope>Finn>Bond>Phasma
>>
>>13694348
ahh, somehow I managed to miss the big block of text to the right.
Well still, the turret wouldn't be of any use against forward targets unless the transport was tilted downward the entire time it was airborne.
>>
File: enhanced-21878-1399414509-9.jpg (63KB, 625x372px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-21878-1399414509-9.jpg
63KB, 625x372px
>>13690320
never forget QGJ's communicator
>>
>>13690788
Phasma is last, even if she's cute

she's the Fubuki of Star Wars
>>
>>13690788
is there any nopetroopers.gif yet ?
>>
>>13694371
Traitors name is actually Zeroes
>>
>>13694568
more like Heroes
>>
File: phasma a shit.jpg (570KB, 730x915px) Image search: [Google]
phasma a shit.jpg
570KB, 730x915px
>>13694568
It checks out, says here he has ZERO FEAR
>>
>>13694568
did it outright say it was zeroes in the TFA novel (the guy finn beat in TFA's prequel novel) or did you connect the dots?
>>
>>13689896
>>13689954

Toy nothing. Thats some IKEA level shit
>>
File: nintendo-duck-hunt-gun.jpg (118KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo-duck-hunt-gun.jpg
118KB, 1200x800px
>>13690282
>>
>>13694568
>>13694583
It's all just speculation/plausible theorising. It could be either Zero or Nines if it really is one of the troopers from the novel.

And the trooper who died in Finn's arms at the start is possibly Slip.
>>
>>13694568
>>13694580
memes and fanfiction ruin fucking everything
>>
>>13694357

I definitely agree about the fight. I enjoyed everything about that scene apart from the fight itself, which just looked awkward as hell because of the electro-baton having to be spun constantly despite it's large size. I wish he'd used an electro-staff or something instead.
>>
Nice idea, but all those moving joints are asking for issues. Still 2 sloped doors with gun mounts (one on either side) would get most of those benefits without getting too complex.

The issue is fast strafe deployment and heavy penetrating armor deployment are usually at odds. But given their excessive use of anti-gravity tech you could probably do both as weight doesn't seem to matter half the time.

Then again as with all war machines it depends on what you are trying to do. (right tool for the job) And how creative you can get. (never forget what human have managed to do with bicycles in warfare)
>>
File: UFqrltO.jpg (733KB, 2560x1529px) Image search: [Google]
UFqrltO.jpg
733KB, 2560x1529px
>>
>>13690339
>They found the whitest black kid possible to model that
Sure, okay, whatever, not even mad.

That said, I appreciate the insistence on making the toy gun that every black kid is going to want look decidedly unrealistic, for topical reasons.
>>
>>13690788
Which one was the Bond trooper again?
>>
>>13696212
The mind tricked one. It was Daniel Craig
>>
>>13690788
The other girl Stormtrooper
>>
>>13695825

Porkins Belly Run?

Really?
>>
>>13690887
>Why do so many troop transports make the same mistake we did at Normandy?

>be soldier landing on the beaches of normandy
>thank god the designers of our landing craft had the forthought to put the door in the back.
>we make it into the shallows with machingun fire and mortars raining down
>the door drops and my squad rushes out
>right into six foot deep ice cold salt water.
>>
>>13696634
At least the token fat guy wasn't just his son.
>>
>>13695825

Fat Matt Parkman had better fucking die in the next movie I swear to god
>>
>>13696670

What's really distressing about that is that a lot of soldiers were so weighed down with shit that they slowly drowned in the water if they lost their footing. And all soldiers had already been commanded that they were to ignore anyone in trouble in the water because they couldn't afford to slow down and help them in the case that it happened. So hundreds of soldiers slowly drowned as their weight dragged them down and the whole time they were begging all these other soldiers streaming past them to help and no-one did. Normandy was fucked up. Especially Omaha, where basically everything went wrong and they suffered far higher casualties than any of the other beaches.
>>
Bad movie desu Thrawn trilogy better
>>
>>13696884
like it or not, he's the new Wedge.
>>
>>13696934
Literally
>>
>>13696951
He should be the new Biggs.
>>
>>13696934

The hell he is that's Best Poe Dameron's job.
>>
>>13696957
Um, there's some Solo-sized boots that need filling, and Finn's not going to be up to that job.
>>
>>13696955
Better yet, Porkins
>>
>>13696955
>>13696970
Too late for him to be either, he survived a whole movie.
>>
>>13696966
Finn is the Leia.
>>
>>13696966
Finn is Leia, Poe is Han, Rey is Luke.
Just like in A New Hope, they tease a romance between the Like and the Leia, but in the end, "Leia" ends up with the Han because PROGRESSIVE!
>>
>>13696972
I agree. Ergo, Poe is the new Han
>>
>>13696982
And BB-8 is the R2. Who are the next-gen Chewie and C-3P0?
>>
>>13696986
>Who are the next-gen Chewie and C-3P0?
ummm... Chewie and C-3P0?
>>
>>13696972

Finn is the Han and it should be pretty obvious if you stop and think about it for even a second. He has an easy charm but a propensity for lying like Han, and even gets caught out in lying or in to trouble because of them like Han too. He also fulfilled much of the role of Han in the original, because he was selfish and cowardly and wanted to run away instead of confronting the First Order and going to assault the Starkiller base but eventually changed his mind and came back to help everyone.

Poe is Leia. He's a cool action figure, but action is really all he does and he has no actual arc, he's just there to provide some occasional action fanservice when the movie needs someone to do something cool and the others are busy.
>>
File: 7WhkgZe.jpg (58KB, 720x685px) Image search: [Google]
7WhkgZe.jpg
58KB, 720x685px
>>13696986
>>
>>13696996
Poe is the cocky older pilot who was gone for most of the movie because it couldn't have handled two Hans.
>>
What if Poe and Finn are both the Leia and Han by having some of the traits of one, some from the other?
>>
File: 1274242455333.jpg (45KB, 538x607px) Image search: [Google]
1274242455333.jpg
45KB, 538x607px
>>13697009
Yeah, it'd be like they were almost entirely new characters.
>>
>>13697009

They are. Poe Finn and Rey are basically Luke Han and Leia chopped into pieces and reassembled into 3 other characters.

Finn kind of loses though because he didn't get any of the cool traits where as Rey looks overpowered because she's pretty much got all of Luke and Han's strong points and no downsides.
>>
>>13697009
this, I don't think it breaks down to a 1-1-1 equivalence.

Poe is a cocky pilot like Han, is captured and has secret plans like Leia, and makes the trench run to save the day like Luke.

Finn is an Imperial TRAITOR like Leia, a wide-eyed neophyte like Luke, and a charming rogue like Han.

Rey is a desert fringer with secret parentage and Force like Luke, has a strong moral compass like Leia, and is amazingly lucky in combat like Han.
>>
>>13697016
>no downsides.
She was so bad with the blaster that Ren stopped bothering to block her shots because she was just missing.
>>
>>13697003

Poe isn't really all that cocky though. He's confident in his skills as a pilot, but him wanting to pilot a TIE is about as cocky as he got and that's the only time he displayed anything even close to it. Finn is just a young Han though. Even setting aside that he shares a good chunk of Han's Legend's origin he has all the qualities of a young Han minus being a pilot. He has the same charm and propensity for lying, the same skill with a blaster and selfishness - they just haven't had 10 years or more to become a lot more set in stone and for him to become more practiced at them.

>>13697009

They all have some qualities from 2 or 3 of the central 3 of the original trilogy, but they also all lean heavily more towards one than any of the others. Rey is basically female Luke, but with Leia's more action oriented attitude and Han's more varied pilot skills. She's definitely more Luke than any of the others though given all the Force stuff and the fact she's very obviously the central heroine. Poe has Luke's naivety, but has a lot more of Han. You get the idea.
>>
>>13697014
Negative. Star Wars is a franchise about cycles and destiny.
>>
>>13697026
>Poe isn't really all that cocky though.

He literally smack-talks a dark Jedi in his first scene.
>>
>>13697031
There's no getting through to some people. He's got his preconceived notions and no amount of petty things like facts will change his mind.
>>
>>13689896
Were scans of all the TFA cross sections ever released?
>>
>>13697034

So did Leia. And smack-talking isn't only attributable to cockiness, it can often be a bluff to cover feelings of fear or simply just a way of dealing with a fucked up situation. Which it obviously was in his case, since he was fucked and he knew it. Just like with Leia when Vader caught her on the Tantive IV.
>>
>>13697048
As far as I can tell not at all.
>>
>>13690206
I didn't mind, we've always had stuff like vibroblades in the old EU.
>>
File: 1420582926904.png (347KB, 680x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1420582926904.png
347KB, 680x1252px
>>13690887
Soviet/10
>>
File: Grievous_estaff.jpg (184KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Grievous_estaff.jpg
184KB, 1600x1200px
>>13698221
also, electro-poles have been a film thing since Revenge of the Sith.
>>
>>13697031
>He literally smack-talks a dark Jedi in his first scene.
Yeah but who hasn't? Practitioners of the dark side are basically the galaxy's verbal punching bags. That's why they're always so angry.
>>
Official script leaked on KAT but no sight of the artbook or dictionary ;_;
>>
>>13691043
plus it's just a shitty fucking gun
/k/ needs to go outside, hopefully shoot themselves in the foot, and get some fresh air
>>
>>13696934
The new Wedge is Poe Dameron. I don't know why people keep calling Poe the Han Solo when he's clearly the the leader of Not-Rouge Squadron.
>>
>>13699407
Wedge is a glorified extra. Poe is a featured character.

Also, what they do is not their characterization. Or do you believe that since Finn is a trooper he must be the new "Look sir, droids!" and Rey is the new Cammie because she's a girl in a desert?
>>
>>13698656
Doesn't change the fact that Poe was being a smug douche to a guy that had him by the balls.
>>
>>13699465

Doesn't change that he was very obviously being a smartass to make himself feel better about being stuck in a bad situation with no way out and attempting to annoy his captor as the only form of retaliation available, not legitimately thinking he had it under control. Which isn't cockiness, it's just putting a brave face on things. It's like Spider-man essentially.
>>
>>13699894
your interpretation of the word and the generally accepted definition is divergent. This doesn't make you wrong, but it does mean potential frustration for you if you attempt to project your beliefs into a discussion with others on the subject.

Just giving you fair warning, if you're not already familiar with the phenomenon. Best of luck.
>>
>>13695825
Jess Pava figure when?
>>
>>13699911

> cocky
> conceited or confident in a bold or cheeky way

He's being cheeky, but he's not doing it because of conceit or confidence and rather out of desperation or desire to cover fear. It in no way goes against the common and accepted definition of the word.
>>
>>13690808
>Le ANH remake meme

Back to Reddit you go.
>>
>>13699942
Your opinion that he is afraid and not confident is noted. I do not agree, and am no less incorrect in my assumption that he is being bold in his swagger.

We are therefore both correct from our respective positions, and no further headway is possible on this line of discussion.
>>
File: 320px-Saturn_HSS-0122.jpg (11KB, 320x241px) Image search: [Google]
320px-Saturn_HSS-0122.jpg
11KB, 320x241px
>>13690339
It's a weird feeling knowing that I could potentially die if I walked down the street with my Japanese Saturn light gun.
>>
>>13690572

The Empire had the perfectly fine Lambda-Class transports, which avoided the one door at the front problem, had ample defensive weaponry and yet the First Order uses this shitbox?

Who did they even hire for the new mechanical designs? They're just not appealing.
>>
>>13700158
>perfectly fine
>useless wings

Lambda-Class was a wasteful design.
>>
>>13700172
better than the shitheap with frontal doors, a single blaster, and an exposed chimmey with the pilot inside of it
>>
File: r_mp5megatron050.jpg (30KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
r_mp5megatron050.jpg
30KB, 500x386px
>>13700156
You need a permit to own G1 Megatron in Australia and certain US states.
>>
>>13700182
I honestly couldn't blame an officer for pulling the trigger if somebody was waving that thing around fast enough or in the right lighting.
>>
>>13700174
It is a flying APC.
It does not have to be heavily armed.
>>
>>13700158
I think they decided they wanted something less officer's yacht and more dropship. Old canon was always a bit inconsistent as to the role that the Lambda class actually played, too. Sometimes they were a workhorse and others they were the special party bus for the big band and his entourage.
>>
>>13700206
that's because that was exactly how it was presented in its debut in RotJ.

>cheapass Lucas not wanting to spring for one more grunt shuttle design
>>
>>13700206
>big band
Big Bad, rather.
>>13700223
He just wasn't thinking in those terms when making the movies. I don't think many people were. For all the pointless extra crap the old EU added, would've it killed somebody to draw up a transport that actually vaguely looks like something that might've been from a movie to plug that gap and been done with it? That said, there's probably about a hundred failed attempts cluttering up the EU.
>>
>>13700098

Let's bring this back to the original point then, that Poe is more akin to Leia in the original trilogy than anyone else and check how Leia acts in a similar scenario. When confronted by Vader and Tarkin, two high ranking Imperial officials, one of whom is a Sith Lord in a situation where she has no hope of escape, how does Leia act? Well, exactly the same actually. Whether you think it's bravado or cockiness she does exactly the same as Poe and talks back to both of them. Poe even fulfills much the same role as Leia, opening the film by trying to evade capture from the Imperials and then hiding some information in a droid before sending it away while allowing himself to be captured to cover for it. Then he disappears for large parts of the movie outside being rescued and action scenes so that the other characters can advance the plot and have arcs and so on. He's Leia, Poe's Han and Rey's Luke. They might share some similarities with the others but they most closely resemble those people in terms of their personality and role in the story.
>>
>>13700274
your opinion is noted.
>>
File: fuck me.gif (801KB, 250x170px) Image search: [Google]
fuck me.gif
801KB, 250x170px
>FO apparently more advanced than the Empire
>doesn't have their own TIE fighter design or at least mass produced Advanced-X1's
>instead has a hideous recolor of the original hotness
What a fucking waste. So much of the new stuff has been a letdown design-wise.

At least I am still really hopeful for Rouge One, Gareth Evans is the shit.
>>
File: Godzilla-Trailer-7.png (2MB, 2555x1388px) Image search: [Google]
Godzilla-Trailer-7.png
2MB, 2555x1388px
>>13700401

>Gareth Edwards

fuck year, although of course from a design perspective it's just going to be Y-Wings, X-Wings, TIE Fighters and Bombers...

actually wait a minute. TFA was just X-Wings and TIE Fighters. Where the hell were all the ships from RotJ? there wasn't even a single Y-Wing in this fucking movie
>>
>>13700236
Sentinel Landing Craft.
>>
>>13700703
JJ had no interest in the mecha side of things, so the handful of ships we got were preexisting (Falcon, TIEs), mods (NuX-Wings, NuTIE), or familiar riffs (Star Destroyer, Kylo's shuttle),

Maybe the next crew will resume Lucas' "shoot ALL the designs" philosophy.
>>
>>13694580

I duno, I liked Captain Phasma she was like.. ugh what else you wanna know I'll tell you. lol she was funny.
>>
File: 1451088252066.jpg (470KB, 1000x1708px) Image search: [Google]
1451088252066.jpg
470KB, 1000x1708px
>>13700723

but those thirty seconds of derelict Star Destroyers we got were so nice... that, alongside the drop pod sequence and Kylo's badass shuttle, and based BB-8, made me think we were going to get so much more from this movie after seeing the first ten minutes...

then it was all rehash with even less variation in design than A New Hope. why ;_;
>>
>>13697031
Did you not see the hint of fear in him.
It is the classic smack talk your executioner bit.
Helps keep you from panicking by saying the dude who's going to kill you is a total loser, also might even make them have a bad day. ( A few words later can really mess with a person sometimes. ) After all what are they going to do kill you?
>>
>>13700785
Already been over this again and AGAIN in this thread. If that's the way you want to see it, fine. Just recognize that it's subjective, and other views exist.
>>
File: Storm1-vd.jpg (256KB, 1000x975px) Image search: [Google]
Storm1-vd.jpg
256KB, 1000x975px
>>13689896

Might have a minority opinion on this, but the more I see them, the more I think that the First Order's stormtroopers look like Apple's take on stormtrooper cosplay, and their small arms look like the toy weapons Kenner used to sell in the 1990s.

Granted, blinding white armor is hardly a great idea, but the new adaptations look worse to me. I guess it makes sense is the FO is supposed to be some cheap knock-off of the actual Empire.

>Can't import or get the license to build actual stormtrooper armor, settle for something that mostly does the job.
>>
>>13700771
>tfw when you have to fanfic in a Quadjumper for the next two years until something better *may* show up.
>>
>>13700808
dollars to donuts the blasters are trimmed with white to make kid-safe toys that don't have to have orange "safety tips" or whatever.
>>
>>13700816

The small arms are even worse. Unlike the stormtrooper armor, I can't think of any complaint with the E-11--except perhaps the Empire should have issued camoflauged variant, like solid-white rifles for snowtroopers, etc.

These things look incredibly toy-like. Not even just "Haha, look at these soldier with his ostentatious, two-tone nickle-plated gun. What a joke." Just like they're carrying large toys.
>>
>>13700401

Basically how I feel about the FO's starfighters/ship offerings too. Even the new destroyers weren't really anything to write home about.

Boring, color-reversed fighters, less-impressive stormtroopers....well, if the intention was a cheap knock-off of the actual Empire, it worked.
>>
>>13700189
I agree.
I would total call "self defense" against anyone welding an evil sentient fusion cannon from space.
>>
>>13696986
>Droid's companion, always trying to run away, biggest skill displayed is talking, plays comic relief to the main character.

You guys. the C-3P0 of the movie was Finn.
>>
>>13700723

>FO Star Destroyers

I can't be the only one who dislikes the underbite those things have and how the official dimensions put them at TWICE the size of the Imperial-Class.
>>
File: starfleet_reboot.png (629KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
starfleet_reboot.png
629KB, 1000x900px
>>13700870
With SDs a triangle's a triangle.

As for he size, welcome to JJ's World of Bigger is Better Ship Design
>>
>>13700893
To be fair, SDs are straight up war vessels and don't have to skirt the issue of "but the Federation isn't military like that!"

Also navy shit tends to get huge as it evolves.

Also when it comes to dick measuring contests having a big ship is super important.

What I'm getting at is that other than the financial and resource requirements involved, it makes sense for the FO to pursue larger hulls for their Star Destroyers. It's the natural evolution of the line what with being frontline battlecarriers and whatnot.
>>
>>13700912
The EU, excuse me, "Legends" had bunches of SDs waaaaaaay bigger than that anyway.
>>
>>13690227
I remember the part where Han lets Finn have one of those blasters and the camera gets a good up close look at it and it looking ridiculously fake.
>>
>>13700912

When it comes to real naval vessels, they actually became smaller again after reaching a peak due to the Dreadnought Race.

Ships became smaller as weapons became more sophisticated and far more destructive. Who needs a battleship, if you can fight the same missile on a far smaller frame?

Honestly, something the size of the Victory-Class would have been more suitable for the FO.
>>
>>13700893
>http://imgur.com/a/o7sKV
USS Vengeance is my Bea
>>
>>13690266
>It's effectively a cut down electrostaff, I don't see the problem here
>I dont see the problem here

The problem is people on 4Chan have been defending the TR8R bullshit by saying he is using a small version of the staff used by Grievous' guard, when you know that is complete bullshit excuse.

Grieivous went after Jedi, hence his collection of lightsabers inside his cape, so having guards that could block lightsabers makes sense.

TR8R guy has no fucking reason to have the weapon they used. First of all, if you look at the Baton stats in
>>13689896
there is nothing on there that says it is anything like the electrostaffs, all it says it its A BATON with an electrofied end, electrofied as in stunning, not as in blocking lightsaber blades.

Second, First Order Stormtroopers would have no need for a weapon that could block lightsabers, since the only lightsaber that has been seen for 30 years is Kylo Ren. There is no fucking reason that simple stun baton should or could be able to block a lightsaber. It is bullshit put into the movie because Disney cant show finn slicing up stormtroopers.
>>
>>13701144
>Disney cant show finn slicing up stormtroopers.
He had just run one through, on camera, before the TR-8R fight.

But let me guess, since slice and stab are or such radically different things in your spectrum disorder, clearly everyone else in the world thinks that way too.
>>
>>13700918

>inb4 ISS Freudian Nightmare
>>
>>13701144
The First Order was hunting Luke Skywalker, so it goes without saying that they absolutely would need melee weapons that can effectively parry lightsabers. Just as well, you never know if you might end up meeting a Skywalker acolyte that escaped.

Besides, Star Wars has had many a melee weapon in its run, like the aforementioned electrostaves from the Magna Guards. It's all fun and games until your division of Stormtroopers is run down by a droid with a staff. Best to be prepared for all scenarios.

You could also excuse him bringing that weapon by saying that they had no way of knowing whether or not they'd have to fight indoors, If the building hadn't crumbled under their assaults, or if there had been a bunker underneath, there would have been some close quarters shit going down.
>>
>>13702033
He's specifically identified as a riot trooper, I'd assume he's there for crowd control, probably of the non-lethal kind so they can sift out the details of where the map may have gone.
>>
File: 1450723520619.jpg (1MB, 2560x1691px) Image search: [Google]
1450723520619.jpg
1MB, 2560x1691px
https://youtu.be/Kj7SPQ7WdBY
>>
>>13702033
>Besides, Star Wars has had many a melee weapon in its run, like the aforementioned electrostaves from the Magna Guards.

Wait, so you are telling me The Force Awakens stayed away from anything to do with the Prequels as much as possible, but then we are to believe these riot batons are connected to the Magna Guards Electrostaves, and the audience is suppose to know that, and they put nothing in the information about the First Order Stormtrooper riot baton about it being resistant to lightsabers???

Gimme a fucking break.
>>
>>13704837
>and they put nothing in the information about the First Order Stormtrooper riot baton about it being resistant to lightsabers???
They made a movie about it.

>they strayed away from anything to do with the Prequels as much as possible, but then we are to believe these riot batons are connected to the Magna Guards Electrostaves
No? There's no similarity between those two weapons beyond them both being able to stop lightsabers, and that's true for a lot of melee weapons in Star Wars.

Just as well, "we're not using X" is not the same as, "we're not taking any inspiration from X material at all."
>>
>>13704837
>create anti-Jedi and Republic army
>give them no means to fight a Jedi in melee combat
What are you, Darth Sidious?
>>
Why are these suits so fucking sexy?
>>
>>13690155
That baton thing looks so long. How is able to spin it without hitting his own torso???
>>
>>13711840
Anything is possible if you hate traitors enough, anon.
>>
>>13711840
Customized to be just a little bit shorter than the length of his arm fully extended? Traditional tonfas are usually just forearm length, definitely seems unwieldy if you aren't a master of the spin.
>>
>>13711840
Looks like he sucks his gut in really hard.
>>
File: 1451742880862.jpg (614KB, 906x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1451742880862.jpg
614KB, 906x1400px
Sign me up for the First Order, I need to get my clang-clang on
>>
>>13695825
>>13696934
im pretty sure i read that in his lines for tfa he was meant to say that hed been hit but that hed refused to say them
i bet after that he got stuck in the cockpit and they just decided to shoot scenes for him for the next two films
>>
>>13714334
There is a person underneath that
>>
>>13714366
Not if you don't take the armor off. Oh yea~h
>>
>>13714371
She will surrender as soon as you touch her.
>>
>>13714334
> sexualizing Phasma

Leave my giant Amazon from Game of Thrones alone internet
>>
>>13714384
>Liking someone that got WOOKIED
>>
>>13704837
why is it not enough to simply just show the fucking stun baton block a lightsaber for you to know that it can block a lightsaber? Did you want the film to cut away from the fight to han for a monolgue on how the stun baton works? you've been watching too much anime anon
>>
>>13714384
>be on /m/
>not sexualize Phasma
I think you're in the wrong neighborhood

>>13714380
Just hiding beneath her cape behind her, clanging away as she embarrassingly tries to give orders or not get shot by wookies and traitors. Absolute fetish climax
>>
>>13691043
Indy please.
>>
File: moe_phasma.jpg (97KB, 498x499px) Image search: [Google]
moe_phasma.jpg
97KB, 498x499px
>>
so anyone else here who's played Battlefront find it kinda shallow, especially compared to the first two?
>>
>>13715830
new battlefront is shit even when not being compared to previous battlefront games, it's not even "comfy"?

the only thing I enjoyed is how the stages look
>>
>>13715820
clumsiness is moe
>>
>>13701144
Something could block lightsabers without being specifically designed for it. (i.e. Mandalorian iron in the Legends continuity)
>>
>>13690206

Say it with me. Cortosis weave.
>>
>>13689896

I have a copy of the artbook. Not gonna ruin it scanning it but I'll take some pics if you want something specific.
>>
>>13715836
The most moe
>>
>>13690155
hot toys is doing a 1/6
>>
File: phasma_wont_forgive.jpg (94KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
phasma_wont_forgive.jpg
94KB, 600x800px
>>
>>13717713
>Long hair
DROPPED
>>
File: sexy_phasma.png (186KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
sexy_phasma.png
186KB, 500x706px
>>13717885
Is this more to your liking soldier?
>>
>>13715835
I think it plays ok, but the whole "Vehicles Tied To Powerup" system and there barely being any vehicles at all just makes the game feel incomplete and somewhat frustrating, don't get why they couldn't have given the rebels a tank of some sort(or at least a Landspeeder with a turret)
>>
File: the-force-awakens-concept-art-8.jpg (100KB, 700x1082px) Image search: [Google]
the-force-awakens-concept-art-8.jpg
100KB, 700x1082px
>>13700808
The sad thing is there's concept art floating around that depicts actual modernised takes on the classic design that they tossed for the cheap Chinese Star Battles Storm Soldier (TM) knockoffs from the bargain bin of the toy store that we ended up with.
>>
File: OJhKesv.gif (3MB, 264x265px) Image search: [Google]
OJhKesv.gif
3MB, 264x265px
>>13719706
The opted for the new design because they allow the flow of qi to be concentrated in the spin.
>>
File: Allegiance-Byss-DEII3.jpg (222KB, 704x208px) Image search: [Google]
Allegiance-Byss-DEII3.jpg
222KB, 704x208px
>>13700870
>>13700918
>>13700971
>put them at TWICE the size of the Imperial-Class
While they're only very, very briefly touched upon in the OT, in (previously canon, then non-canon, and now slowly being brought back into canon) Legend material Imperial I and II Star Destroyers were sort of Jack-of-all-trades cruisers, able to quickly move to a planet far from the Core, blockade it, drop a fully-deployed garrison, provide fighter and bomber support, AND also out-fight the few older frigates and cruisers that Separatist and Rebel forces had left over after the Clone Wars, all without significant support.

Now, the ISD I and IIs in the OT are not fully dedicated warships (like the Tector that is seen briefly in ROTJ). In Legends (particularly starting with Dark Empire) there are a large variety of wedge ships that span the gap between the Imperial II all the way up to the Executor class, all for different purposes.

Many of the 2-4 mile-long vessels (eg. Allegiance-class) were dedicated warships and, while extremely powerful (both the Yavin and Hoth base had shields that were powered by a reactor from ships in this general size class, which made them near immune to angled orbital bombing from an entire Imperial fleet), were too valuable to waste sending out to the Outer Rim, and also more vulnerable to non-standard threats.
>>
God, speaking of Star Destroyers. Does anyone else get erect at the thought or sight of a Super Star Destroyers? It's just so imposing and looming. That shape's so amazing. Imagine a barrage from that.
>>
>>13719858
>Does anyone else get erect at the thought or sight of Star Destroyers
FTFY Anon. Star Wars ships and vehicles in general are pretty erection worthy.
>>
>>13719706

The helmet and chest on that look awful. The helmet because it makes the face look squished up as shit as well as having vertical lips that look horrible, the chest because of that awful looking split pectoral region. The Nazi looking pauldron is the only part of it I actually like.
>>
>>13719858
I'm holding out for the Republic to have a captured SSD as part of their fleet. Put General Leia or Admiral Ackbar on the bridge for the third film. Call it the Rebellion.
>>
>>13700756
She's meant to be the new Boba Fett and she jobbed just as hard as him.
>>
>>13701144
The concepts for the Knights of ren call them Jedi hunters or something. I'm just going to assume that when snoke and ren went bad they hunted down the other Jedi Luke was probably training. If there are others out there or there were still other around after the first order formed then why wouldn't dealing with Jedi be part of storm trooper training? I mean they're hunting for Luke too, and oh shit, he wields a lightsaber. Also vibro weapons have always existed in the eu and a lot of them are able to block lightsabres. Also those riot troopers are pretty clearly a throwback to that old mcquarrie concept trooper with both shield and lightsaber. Also lets not forget that it makes no sense nor is it ever explained how lightsabers block each other or even work in the first place
And as for Disney not wanting to show Finn slicing up troopers, when did we ever see that in the OT? We did see Finn impaling an FO stormtrooper just before the baton trooper appeared though
>>
File: benny-kusnoto-captain-phasma.jpg (113KB, 517x800px) Image search: [Google]
benny-kusnoto-captain-phasma.jpg
113KB, 517x800px
>>13720303
But has Boba made you feel funny down below? I'd bully that booty all the way to hell
>>
>>13720678
I'd force her to live in the trash bin and dump cum-stained tissues all over her daily.
>>
>>13700816

They are.

The old SW blaster toys were in weird not even close to the movie colors because a solid black gun looking thing might be mistaken as a real one.
>>
File: stshtr.jpg (54KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
stshtr.jpg
54KB, 640x512px
>>13690572
it looks like they gonna kill some bugs
>>
File: 06750_4.jpg (285KB, 1500x1022px) Image search: [Google]
06750_4.jpg
285KB, 1500x1022px
>>13720265
At least there's a Bellator in the new canon that might be either in the Resistance or the First Order.
>inb4 model kit covers aren't canon
>>
>>13721141
Is it weird that I really like the new X-Wing S Foil design not overlapping when they're closed/not in attack position?
>>
>>13721141
I want a T-70 but like Star Trek, I expect Japan to get the good shit and it's going to be a model kit in 1/72 scale. Do we have anything like that yet?
>>
https://kat.cr/star-wars-the-force-awakens-visual-dictionary-incomplete-missing-pages-40-59-t11870931.html

>missing page 40-59
WHY
H
Y
>>
>>13690572
>pilot location
holy shit it's like they intentionally designed it to make the pilot as vulnerable as possible without straight up sticking a bucket seat to the nose and calling it a day
>>
File: 1358987056635.jpg (2MB, 2327x1535px) Image search: [Google]
1358987056635.jpg
2MB, 2327x1535px
>>13723433
Cameras and periscopes are apparently forgotten technology in
Star Wars.
>>
>>13723483
Well the driver position on that makes a bit more sense because if he gets killed it'll just kinda stop and everyone will have to get out.

The First order transport on the other hand will spiral out of control and crash killing everyone aboard
>>
>>13723483
Where did you get this from?
>>
Google is your friend.

http://www.tiefighters.com/tagged/sw+vehicles/
>>
>>13694580

>Phasma clearly set up as antagonist for Finn
>some random stormtrooper has more of a fight with him than her
>>
>>13725190
She never really did anything more than cite that Finn was breaking protocol when he removed his helmet and recommended he go to re-education. Wasn't even particularly surprised when FN-2187 was with the enemy guys and yelling at her.
>>
File: republic police gunship.png (1MB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
republic police gunship.png
1MB, 1920x816px
>>13690572
i always liked this ugly thing from the clone wars. that show had some pretty interesting designs in general
everything in the force awakens just feels so unispired. BB8 was the only good thing to come out of it. The xwings are alright buyt really its just recycled from one of mcquarries old concepts for the original. The concept art for alternate resistance fighter ABC wings in the FWA artbook were horrifying though
>>
File: BWingsKillISD2-ST.jpg (273KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
BWingsKillISD2-ST.jpg
273KB, 1280x960px
>>13725307
There's an alt-design to my beloved B-Wing? Ugh...why would you try to change perfection?
>>
>>13725307
You know, I'm starting to think she let him do it because she either has a soft spot for him or she's one of the good guys.
>>
File: tumblr_no52g54cFp1utd7rvo1_540.jpg (161KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no52g54cFp1utd7rvo1_540.jpg
161KB, 540x810px
>>13725513
She was too busy fascinating about our patron saint of loyalty
>>
>>13725528
There are no loyal guys
>>
File: do_it_for_spins.jpg (62KB, 650x464px) Image search: [Google]
do_it_for_spins.jpg
62KB, 650x464px
>>13729434
>he isn't one with the spin
>>
>>13729670
He is too popular for my tastes.
>>
>>13729670
"Don't forget you're hime forever"?
>>
>>13729715
>hime forever
>doesn't post Alto
You had one job Anon
Thread posts: 240
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.