[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xenoblade Chronicles X

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 40

File: PO-TA-TO.png (221KB, 456x391px) Image search: [Google]
PO-TA-TO.png
221KB, 456x391px
POTATO POINT EDITION

old thread's dying; this skell's still flying

>>13669091
>bird people were replaced by furry cat/bunny people

why. also, do you really need to find 99 lobsters?
>>
link to old thread:

>>13617788
>>13617788
>>13617788
>>
>>13670441
Where's the artbook?
>>
How is this game if you're unable to play online? Does it still function well as a solo game?
>>
>>13670463

it is a solo game
>>
Asking here too:

Ok I got the game, i've been reading the pastebins and all, I just joined the harriers and when I went to buy new armor I see that some armor that are high levels don't have much defense like the Survival Torse, the Prototype Bodyware that I am wearing is far better when it comes to defense however i noticed that in the survival torse there's a +20 to a shield with a beam icon, Not sure what that means but I guess its beam defenses or something? I'm guessing armors in this game dont work as traditional RPs where better Defense = Better armor.

>>13670463
You can play all of the game offline.
>>
>>13670487

yea you often have to trade off whether you just want to tank, or want 'weaker' armor with better augments/open slots/better specific defense.
>>
>Get to post game
>Expect interest to die out
>Instead autism goes all out on crafting these items
This is great
>>
>>13670463
You won't get squad reward tickets, which you can cash in to get enemy drops instead of having to go get them the hard way, but there's nothing you can only get online.
>>
Anyone know when the Yggra squad mission will be back? I'll probably take a break from the game until then.
>>
>>13670487
Better Defense is good, and if you want to just build purely for it you'll probably be fine, but what you want to pay the most attention to is abilities. Gear with Treasure Sensor will greatly improve enemy drop rates, for instance, so it might be worth equipping at least one or two armor parts with that. It's usually not worth giving up a ton of Defense for abilities, but it's worth giving up a little.

You'll also find enemies drop Worn and Advanced variations of gear, which often has different and much stronger abilities.
>>
CHECK THE LINKS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS!

>HOW TO:
Read the OP -> Check Pastebins -> Check the Google Docs -> Google it -> Double Check Thread -> Post here

>Pastebin w/ answers to commonly asked questions:
http://pastebin.com/Ev36kgqr

>Pastebin w/ Guides to lvl 60 Skell Frame & Super Weapon Materials, Storage/Dupe/Boost Probe Locations, & other general purpose info:
http://pastebin.com/0BZSLkPZ

>Xenoblade X All Purpose 'Everything' Google Doc - for H2H, Affinities, Tyrants, Collectopedia, Etc:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g0YR4M8RAHiRhCbAvV4tjXXHLEhRMrARzZMYAUGmyZ4/htmlview?sle=true#

>Tyrant's Locations and Drops (WIP)
http://imgur.com/a/p2Zrb

>Region Maps w/ Marked Locations
http://imgur.com/a/n7zxi

>Region Maps w/ Location of Collectables
http://imgur.com/a/CMkWZ

>How the Battle System Works: For Idiots & Nerds who like math:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MBI1Dw6A1rfR_UNfFT0EgQo5ADhJU4kcYFu4618DFsI/pub#id.uid7ifptz3gi

>Blood Lobster Locations
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kU7nCw-ZWEuGDq9lPZEYCLm2F4UjKx8aRNFIlbbf3-k/pub

>Steam group for Squad Missions
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/xbcxg
>>
File: akaza.jpg (524KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
akaza.jpg
524KB, 600x800px
>>13670441
>>bird people were replaced by furry cat/bunny people.

There is still hope for the future.
>>
>>13670463
It's a passive online game like the Souls series and Dragon's Dogma.
>>
>>13673124
>just copy pasting the /vg/ op
why
>>
File: FormulaFigma.jpg (576KB, 934x1400px) Image search: [Google]
FormulaFigma.jpg
576KB, 934x1400px
No news on this one?
>>
File: FormulaBike.jpg (533KB, 1400x908px) Image search: [Google]
FormulaBike.jpg
533KB, 1400x908px
>>
>>13673135

miracle of the universe
>>
>>13673124
Most of those have been posted in previous threads, so I think most of the players here have it.
>Steam group
No thank you.
>>
So is grinding for Ares easy and short? Seems like lots of people got it quickly without voicing a lot of complaints.
>>
>>13673248
It's pretty easy to get a 70 using minimal reward points and grinding, 90 may require more points than fighting.
>>
File: Hero_doing_Heroic_things.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Hero_doing_Heroic_things.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>13673248

Not that surprising given how the Ares may still be below the Hero Skell at this point in time.
>>
>>13673549
I thought the Ares was supposed to be based off of it, but only using human tech?
>>
>>13673549
That's some anime shit right there.

Also, does anyone else notice that those aliens that are attacking Earth above Mira are NOT the Ganglion?
>>
File: HeroDoll.png (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
HeroDoll.png
3MB, 1280x720px
>>13673561

Yeah. Wonder where will that go In the next game.
>>
>>13673572
>next game

kek. prepare yourself gor xenocrest, another franchise reboot that'll be only half finished.
>>
>>13673684
Nintendo's been pretty good at keeping Monolith on a schedule.
>>
File: Band_of_Friends.gif (274KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Band_of_Friends.gif
274KB, 724x1024px
>>13673684

That danger is always there. But maybe, just maybe, we will get a few more games in the sequence this time around.
>>
do you think they'll ditch the voiceless avatar/custom features if there is a sequel? alwaya find it kind of a turn off.
>>
File: 1421694266326.png (33KB, 371x366px) Image search: [Google]
1421694266326.png
33KB, 371x366px
I just got the game, is there any way to track what collectibles are found in each location later on in the game, or am I going to have to consult the internet every time I get some WoW-tier fetch quest?
>>
>>13673900
They ditch the create-a-character I ditch the series. They can easily remedy the voiceless thing without getting rid of the custom avatar. The standard looking JRPG hero just doesn't do it for me.
>>
>>13673900
>letting your dialogue be constrained by the need to have all these lines acted out
It's what's been killing characterization and story in western RPGs for a while now. Takes you out of playing the actual role and makes you into a viewer of a story that you just sort of nudge.

All the MC has to do audibly is grunt. Ain't no thing to have 4-5 voice sets for that.
>>
>>13673942

yeah honestly in this game it feels a lot like Elma is NTRing your protagonism and you're just a grunt tagging along
>>
>>13673919
>muh self insert
Fucking cancer.
>>
>>13673915
You get the Collectopedia (and you get gobs of BP from filling that out, so do it), but that just tells you the continent. Different areas have different collectibles.

Thankfully you also get BLADE points for collectibles, so just grab everything you can every time you go anywhere. Only take Gathering quests you already have everything for, you'll often find you do. Story quests will usually tell you where to go for something you need.
>>
>>13673942
>>13674150
in the west I think Dragon age origins did it best
>>
>>13674150
Xenoblade X was originally going to have a voiced protagonist and they added the mute avatar mid development. Personally, IMO, it's very obvious that the main story and most Affinity Quests obligatory for the story were written with Elma in mind as the protagonist and they just threw the avatar there. When you get to the Affinity Quests for the formerly DLC characters, or even the optional party members, or normal quests with more developed story, they generally do a much better job than the main story at making your avatar seem important.
>>
>>13674406
Heh, I remember In Elma's last affinity mission, there's a choice that let the avatar to claim to be the leader now.
Which Lin swiftly respond "Oh, shut up"
>When you get to the Affinity Quests for the formerly DLC characters, or even the optional party members, or normal quests with more developed story, they generally do a much better job than the main story at making your avatar seem important.
True. While BLADEs are all gushing for Team Elma, people (mostly xenoforms) we help in normal missions speak highly of the avatar. And even H.B consider the avatar as his greatest rival. I haven't get into his last affinity mission yet but I never heard him talking about Elma not even once.
>>
took me a few battles before i realized it was the mc yelling those phrases
>>
>>13670441
That face looks disgusting.
>>
>>13673549
2fast4me
>>
I'm guessing this game is a prequel to the original Xenoblade chronicles?

sigh xeno games timelines are so fucked up
>>
>>13674811
Related in name only.
>>
>>13674602

lin's face looks awful for some reason, which is weird, because elma's and the other girls' faces look fine. the guys are hit or miss: gwin looks full downs syndrome, but my avatar looks completely normal.
>>
>>13674811
Xenoblade has NOTHING to do with Xenogears anyway. That ip is still with Square I think.
>>
>>13674602
>>13674815
Sometimes I think the lumpy heads are just easier to make in the actual game, and people have to specifically ask not to get a potato head.
>>
>>13674811

Nah, if they're tied together, it's a distant sequel.

Mira has many ruins, legends and artifacts that seem to be references to the original Xenoblade.

Many Noppon legends are Xenoblade references too, and there are also collectible artifacts like a wooden statue of bionis and mechonis and a machine to fuse Ether crystals, but without Ether Crystals in Mira it's now useless.

If they fit together, what most likely happened is that Mira is the world created at the end of the original Xenoblade, but every race aside from the Noppon left the planet at some point, probably when it ran out of Ether crystals.
>>
>>13673169
>>13673176

fuck yessss
>>
>>13673169
Fuck where did you find this
>>
>>13674894
>>13675074
The Kotobukiya kits are old news, man. Hasn't been any news since they were announced, though. Really hope they're not canceled.
>>
>>13673549

still no word on who this dude was? i assumed it was your character, and that would have been a big reveal, but son't think it makes sense. i haven't passed chapter 10 yet though, so excuse if this gets answered.
>>
>>13673561

pretty sure it's ganglion vs some other race, right?
>>
>>13675082

I really doubt they would prototype a kit out to that extent and then cancel it
>>
File: Urban_01.jpg (465KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Urban_01.jpg
465KB, 1280x720px
I wish the human enemies had a more varied Skell selection. It's odd how they're all just Urbans with different paint jobs.
>>
Do you guys share your NNID for playing online? Just some links on the previous thread but im not sure if you have to be always active, because of that im not sure if i should join the squads. I just started coming to /m/ recently because of this game
>>
>>13675191
Technically they're all Formulas with different paint jobs.
>>
>>13674238
Has nothing to do with self-insert. I'm sick of playing faggy japanese boy band looking characters. Kill yourself you triggered hambeast.
>>
>>13675370
>it has nothing to do with self insert, the character just has to look like an idealized version of myself
>>
>>13675375
Where the fuck did I say that? I want to play as a character that looks like a man. I don't want to play as some twink tween. Please kill yourself.
>>
>>13675383
So, a self-insert?
>>
>>13675375

not him. mine definetely doesn't look like myself, but he's no bishie faglord either.
>>
>>13675386
>So, a self-insert?
No. I'm not projecting myself onto the character. I want to play someone who looks cool nothing more. The character can have a written personality. You don't know the definition of that internet slang you're using.

I bet you do a lot of self-inserting. Please suck your own cock until you compact into nonexistence.
>>
>>13675405
>No. I'm not projecting myself onto the character. I want to play someone who looks cool nothing more.
That's exactly what a self insert is.
>>
>>13675409
How the fuck? I'm not projecting myself unto the character. The character can have a predetermined story and personality, with no choices available. I'm not inserting myself into the game, asswipe.
>>
File: mature gamer.jpg (25KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
mature gamer.jpg
25KB, 384x288px
>>13675419
>I need a character to be a big cool tough man person because I hate everyone who isn't a big tough cool man person!
You know you're literally no different than the Tumblrinas whining about there's not enough games that let them play as a brown transgendered lesbian, right?
>>
>>13675423
But you're a literal faggot who never leaves his mom's basement who got triggered because CAWs aren't hardcore. I wonder which I'd rather be.
>>
>>13675423
>complains about tumblrinas yet had to go to google images to find a pic to post and probably found a tumblr one and just renamed it so no one would know
kek
>>
>>13675459

not him but this is a fucking retarded response
>>
>>13675612
>not me but i'll defend myself
lelelel
>>
File: ok.jpg (40KB, 524x297px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
40KB, 524x297px
>>13675615
>>
I love the internet. Some group of guys on gbatemp uncensored the bust sliders and armors. Also undubbed it for the weebs. Too bad my Wii U is on the latest update.
>>
>>13675630
A 5.50 IOSU exploit is in the works.
>>
>>13675146
It was Elma, they flat out say say so pretty early in the game even
>>
>>13675619
good shop desu almost got me
>>
>>13674880
>>13674811
>>13674812
I get tired of people mistaking Taka's usual references as reason to say this is a sequel/prequel to XC

It isn't

There are multiple factors that lead to this conclusion

The new universe that Shulk created was one where a god was not needed, Earth was still blown up, it wasn't just a simple reset where everything was set back. All that happened was that there were new rules applied to the land of the bionis and mechonis. Earth is destroyed in two very different ways. If it wasn't obvious before, the nopons are pretty much a huge source of references and fanservice. When Tatsu was asked what a Hom Hom was, he replied he didn't know and simply looks at the viewer very tongue and cheek. If anything, this game has more in common with Perfect Works episode one than XC when it comes to the main parts of the plot.
>>
>>13675664

thought she was with some dude who 'died', who she was conspicuously solemn about.
>>
>>13675664
I'm so fucking tired of people getting this wrong. Pay attention when people talk in the game god damn.

The Skell at the beginning that saves the WW above Mira is 'The Hero Skell'. The Hero Skell is a TANDEM SKELL, meaning it required TWO PEOPLE to pilot it. Elma was one of those pilots, the other is only referred to as 'The Hero'. Any time he is brought up in the game Elma quickly changes the subject.

During the fight above Mira Elma was forcibly ejected by The Hero who then disappeared into space in the middle of the battle.
>>
>>13675725

thought so. thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>13675730
><spoiler>
What in the everloving fuck?
>>
>>13675730

ctrl+s, bub.
>>
>>13675730
You really do suck at quoting, don't you?
Also, next time, ctrl + s
Earth was used as a medium of a universe creation machine. It's gone buddy. And like I sai before, Taka fucking loves to reference his past games into his other works. Did you know Luka explains to you the significance of the save system in Xenogears? Did you know that there are multiple gears in saga that served as special extra bosses? Or that abel and elly were used as base character designs for 2 characters in saga? Nothing is ever so mysterious with Taka and pretty much the only things that are canon are the stuff he outright says that is canon
>>
>>13675730
There's no real confirmation the endless ocean was literally an endless ocean.
>>
(Reposting with fixed spoilers)

>The new universe that Shulk created was one where a god was not needed, Earth was still blown up, it wasn't just a simple reset where everything was set back. M

Earth was never "blown up" in Xenoblade 1 though. It got erased alongside the rest of the nearby universe and replaced by the endless ocean and the two giants.

If Shulk's new universe rebuilt things as planets and space and such, rather than just an ocean and two gods, then it's possible that there could be an Earth out there too, separate from their new world.

Like I said above, I mentioned the Noppon references, but they aren't the only ones. Several of the collectible artifacts that you obtain are tied to Xenoblade too.

Also, regarding the new universe not needing gods... the one that existed before Shulk's also didn't need gods, but they created one on their own.

I could see your point if the references to Xenoblade were just Noppon jokes, but when they start mixing Xenoblade references with Mira's lore, it's hard to look at them and starting going all "this counts", "this one was just a joke", "this counts", "this one was just a joke"...
>>
>>13675643
>>13675630

nice. how do you implement?
>>
guys, if i recruit a high level scout, will this allow me to level up fast?

Also... this game the online system reminds me of White Knight Chronicles
>>
>>13675827
Yes.
>>
>>13675810
No idea I only had a quick look. But here's the thread. https://gbatemp.net/threads/xenoblade-chronicle-x-undub.405092/

On the second page onward they start discussing the uncensor and how to do it.
>>
File: ModelGunbass.jpg (30KB, 205x320px) Image search: [Google]
ModelGunbass.jpg
30KB, 205x320px
>>13675074

It is as >>13675082 said. But since then there has really been no more news about this kit.

>>13675082
>>Really hope they're not canceled.

Same here. It would be a very hard hit to the heart if it was.
>>
File: 1362961834072.png (391KB, 792x540px) Image search: [Google]
1362961834072.png
391KB, 792x540px
>>13670441
>starting thread with worst character
>>
>>13675369
They're Urban. The main difference is in their armor plate. Formula is rounded like Orbital Frames while Urban is angular, more tank-like (that fits their MP status).
I spot few Inferno in Division Drive and some Base Camp. Then Irina used a Lailah in chapter 8 cutscene. Other than those, it's all Urban for NPCs.
>>
File: eghil-xenoblade.jpg (146KB, 1000x1020px) Image search: [Google]
eghil-xenoblade.jpg
146KB, 1000x1020px
>>13675758
>>It's gone buddy.

Dude just wants to play with a Face-like Skell in the future. You can't blame him for that.
>>
>>13676354
Fuck that, I want Weltall Id
>>
>>13676360
>called my 50 Formula Weltall Alpha 2, using the greek symbol
>shows up as a floating dot everywhere except when inputting keyboard text
>>
File: 5217468859_e1ecb2c8b7_b.jpg (247KB, 824x595px) Image search: [Google]
5217468859_e1ecb2c8b7_b.jpg
247KB, 824x595px
>>13676360
>Weltall Id
>Mfw we will never see it again
>>
>>13676475
Xenosaga 3, yo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2eQkCYcOTU
>>
>>13676482
That doesn't even count...
>>
>remove your character from final mission
>NOTHING CHANGES
holy fuck this game's insane, I love it but it's so bad in places that could easily be fixed
>>
>>13673549

So what model is that thing?
>>
File: tmp_6893-1451270164522212714366.jpg (508KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6893-1451270164522212714366.jpg
508KB, 1280x720px
game

of

the

year
>>
>sheep horns
>sweater
>jeans
MUH
>>
File: Mass-Produced_Doll.jpg (2MB, 2840x3024px) Image search: [Google]
Mass-Produced_Doll.jpg
2MB, 2840x3024px
>>13675191
>>It's odd how they're all just Urbans with different paint jobs.

It's extra weird given the 'Fact' that the Inferno is the one thats supposedly mass-produced and thus more likely to get in all sides and factions.
>>
>>13677420
The Inferno also gets me the most turned on.
>>
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1rEZMXQZFtVpl0VLyuv5cTWmgwy1KS1vzmL8ybZ-AnsI/viewform
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ocwWhw1RYEHc0ATQzPnKjWnEfY9VzS8Nxvabe3Fk5NE/edit#gid=1331549286
>>
>>13677459
Mastema's transformation is eye candy.
>>
File: MastemaTransformation.gif (2MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
MastemaTransformation.gif
2MB, 540x300px
>>13677521

Oh boy it is.
>>
My head hurts trying to decipher this infinite overdrive or another broken builds people made.
I guess it should be more fun to create my own build, as lame as it is, instead of just copying someone else without understanding the proper mechanics.
>>
>>13677954
That's the spirit, I hardly get out of my skell except for those missions that take place in caves anyways.
>>
>The level 60 skells with super weapons are better than the ares 90 anon, trust us

>Level 60 skells are like 1/4 as durable
>Have 1/3rd the fuel capacity
>The super weapons deal about 10% as much as the Ares' super lasers

Fuck this grind. I'm just going to make a billion XX Ultrafauna for my Ares 90, one shot the Telethia, and be done with this game.
>>
>someone had a greeting/tag with RAISE YOUR FLAG
Alright, who was it?
>>
>>13677966
I still haven't got Mia. And so I need to enter that damned Ganglion Antropolis again on foot.
>>
>>13678026
My advice to you after spending a few hours on it is to scout some level 60s. Preferably the ones who DO have those bullshit ground builds.
>>
>>13670441
>why
Because the bird people became Telethia and died out except for the strongest one on Mira who is probably Melia.
>>
Just finished the intro part. I went into this game expecting to hate Lin right away and it turns out she's /m/ as fuck. She's kind of growing on me.

Other than the potato head (seriously all the characters look weird) why the hate?
>>
>>13678211
/m/ hates everything, seriously, there is no thread that goes without 15 autists whining in the background
>>
>>13678211
>are you 13
>wow skell fanfiction
>isn't she such a super genius/hard worker man everyone should be like her
>don't shoot the lao pls
Mild things that build up over time, and the fact that I am forced to use her throughout the story mode, Alexa is just Lin but more /m/ and less annoying.
>>
File: aZ8TM20.jpg (489KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
aZ8TM20.jpg
489KB, 1280x720px
>Irina, get down. You're drunk
>>
>>13678463
This. Elma and Lin get exhaustive because they are 90% of the plot. Have no idea why they just hung all these other characters out to dry and only focused on those two.

One of the best things chapter 12 does is focus on an actual core team, so you have all the characters bouncing dialogue off each other and not just Lin and Elma.
>>
>>13678211

Lin is fine, problem with her and Elma is that you're forced to bring them on many missions, so they don't let you grind affinities as much as you'd like.
>>
>>13679251
It's pretty obvious Elma was made to be the actual main character and Cross was added later. If she and Lin were taking up two slots out of four with two to shuffle, it wouldn't be nearly as big a grind.
>>
>>13679395
I really only play them to keep them up level-wise, and to use them on story missions, but I stopped using them regularly as soon as I got their affinity maxed. Same with Lao.
>>
File: m.jpg (455KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
m.jpg
455KB, 1280x720px
>next game might have space travel
>>
>>13679402
I stopped using them in postgame, but that's in order to grind up all the other characters, I don't mind either of them. Hell, they're probably the two most consistently useful characters, I never feel with most of the rest like they're actually helping in battle.
>>
>>13679435
Totally agree about them. I just get them to a point I'm satisfied with, and prefer to cycle through everyone else now (111 hours in, only done with Ch. 9) to grind them out as well. Right now I'm trying to get everyone to level 40. I also want to build up other affinities now since I need them for affinity missions. I already agreed on Frye (I think? Might be the other blonde male companion with the rebellious personality. I think as being my permanent #4 once everyone else is maxed. IIRC he has the ridiculous Skell skills that'd make him helpful in combat.
>>
>>13679435
Elma is fine, but L and HB are far better Shield Troopers, IMO.
>>
File: L.png (178KB, 320x619px) Image search: [Google]
L.png
178KB, 320x619px
>>13679500
>He fell for it! Get it?
>>
>>13679447
>Right now I'm trying to get everyone to level 40
Once you can do Joker run they'll get to 60 at no time
>>
>>13679575
>Joker run
Is there any way to tell me what Joker run is sans spoilers?
>>
>>13679589
Joker is the name of a high level tyrant that's used to farm EXP.
>>
>>13679593
I got embarassingly rekt by one of them in Sylvalum, yesterday. On the plus side, my skell getting destroyed by it didn't cost my insurance. I don't think I got a perfect. Should I wait until everyone can pilot a lvl 50 skell until trying?
>>
>>13679251

Elma and Lin are basically the Bart and Citan of this game. You couldn't get rid of them if you wanted to.
>>
>>13679601
>I got embarassingly rekt by one of them in Sylvalum, yesterday

Is that the shithead that likes to just fly around the first big area of Sylvarum and if you're in your skell you'll just kill you out of nowhere?
>>
>>13679706
Nope. This faggot.
http://xenoblade.wikia.com/wiki/Atreides,_the_Distinguished
I was trying to lure out another tyrant in its hexagon that only shows up when he appears, and tried driving around to get him to erupt, but eventually knew I needed to drive right over the "sarlacc." I tried flying away with a boost as soon as I got up, but I wasn't fast enough.
>>
Joker farming is fairly easy
>Hit 50
>Get 50 Skell with phoenix
>Farm some Insectoid slayer XX
>put 3 on the phoenix
>>
>>13679775
>Phoenix
>put 3
What do you mean anon?
>>
>>13679794
Make 3 augment slots on the phoenix and shove 3 Insectoid slayers in there. Unless the limit is 2, in which case I forgot.
>>
>>13679775
>50 skell with phoenix

huh?
>>
>>13679892
A level 50 skell and then equip Phoenix on its back.
>>
>>13679892
You'll gonna love Phoenix
>>13679899
Any level 50 can work but Amdusias is the best choice, as it came with Thermal Boost augment
>>
Help I cannot stop playing this game I haven't even gotten a shell but I'm almost level 40 by just murdering beasts...
>>
>>13679927
I didn't get my Skell until I was already lvl 30+ IIRC, you can get them after completeing Ch 6 or 7.
>>
I just got the Ares 90. I don't think I'll ever need anything else.
>>
>>13680407
Just a bunch of XX Ultrafauna augments is all. Once you one shot the telethia with the cannons you've beaten the game.
>>
>>13679927
If you're already level 30 or above, the initial Skell will seem really weak to you, but you can quickly buy a better one.
>>
>>13680407
I got my Ares 90 destroyed by a Tyrant in Oblivia's Yawning Giant. The Agashura cannon only shaved like almost half of its health. If only I have cockpit time I could win, I guess I was just unlucky (and unprepared).
Moral of the story, without proper augments there are things out there that can still wreck your Ares.
>>
>>13680443
XX Insectoid augments are easy as fuck to make. Get like 3-4 of them and you 1 shot that tyrant.
>>
>>13675725
Oh wow I had forgotten about that, so its pretty probably he is the one who went after Lao in the epilogue right?
>>
>>13680875
Who fucking knows. It's a complete guess at this point. It could be ANYONE with a humanoid figure.
>>
>>13680885
Given that he ended up locked in the cockpit of the alien skell for some time it could very well be him after discovering something bizarre about Mira
>>
>Chapter 9 boss

Well shit this is what I get for relying on my sick ass giant robots.

How is a man meant to deal with that Tiger dude's sick damage output should I just grind more credits and get a bunch of gravity augments?
>>
>>13681004
Buy a level 60 scout to carry you.
>>
>>13681029
If I wanted to be a bitch I would just lower the difficulty.
>>
>>13681033
Do both.
>>
I love reading enemy index in this game. As someone with a degree in biology I found it to be fascinating. There are predictable ones like how Grexes hunting in pack led by an alpha and how Simius is as smart as earth's gorilla, mephites can emit foul odor like skunk etc but there are surprising ones
>Viragos are actually led by females
>Grotesque-looking Cantors sleep their babies with pleasant-sounding lullaby
>Apricas have photosynthetic and ether absorption ability
>Lepyxes that we saw in the middle of grassland of Primordia bred at sea and their young stay inside the water until their limbs grow
And those are just from Theroid entry. Reminds of FFXII index, that one written like description of ancient naturalists.
>>
>>13681126
Pretty neat. I should give them a read.
>>
>>13681004
I changed classes to to whichever is before Mastermind, and kept my entire team alive the whole time, then gave everyone a gbuster for the mech portion. Every other way was hard as fuck.
>>
>>13681004

I went back to duelist which is the class I felt most comfortable with so far, equip a longsword and just spam them cooldowns, tornado blade + true stream something does a ton of aoe damage to also take care of the other cats that butt in
>>
>>13681004
Overdrive your way out.
>>
>>13682990
This.
>>
>>13682990
LET'S OVERDRIVE RIGHT OVER THESE GUYS!
>>
There is nothing wrong with the Skell part of Black tar.
>>
>>13683368
Look, as someone who loves the ground version of Black Tar and considers it an actually Godly battle theme...

The Skell version is complete fucking shit. I'm sorry.
>>
>>13683374
Other way around, bro.
>>
Artbook when?
>>
Finally a got a Skell License after putting it off because people were saying it's better to explore everything possible before getting a Skell.

I can definitely see why, having one spoils you, especially with the mobility and how it allows you take on monsters with much higher levels than you. Though trying to maintain a full team of them is a pain in the ass. But being able to take out a lvl 60 monster with no casualties is satisfying.

I ended getting an Inferno, and calling it Kampfer due to giving it a blue paint job and the rail guns I put on it look similar the panzers.
>>
>someone decided at some point to have celica operate a skell rather than have her ride on the shoulders of an armored rock
>>
File: transform.png (772KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
transform.png
772KB, 960x720px
>>13677808

... it's working
>>
Yggra is back for 6 days,for anyone who want to farm tickets in new year's eve.
But does that mean I have to wait that long to reap my reward from reducing its RP? I need those Noble Yggralith Scales.
>>
>>13685409
Oh thank god, that's the only reason I play postgame anymore
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C4D.jpg (445KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C4D.jpg
445KB, 1280x720px
Being able to wear a pilot suit and actually have it affect your skell is sweet.
>>
>>13675725
When'd they say the last part there about ejecting Elma and disappearing?
>>
>>13685995
>Star Skell license
>somehow completed 4 objectives already
Well this might be quick
>>
>>13686073
The license quests are pretty simple, and like you figured out, you're liable to have finished several of them as soon as you can start them.
>>
>>13685501
Can anti topple augment works against Yggra or will that fucker keep me toppled anyway even with augments?
>>13685985
A tyrant level 68 named Caesar the hundred eyed in western edge of primordia drops level 60 Skell wear set. Easy to kill too.
>>
Are there any tips for playing Enforcer? I like the rayguns. Usually I'll start with beam barrage, buff team mates when needed then side slash, that's the extent of my tactics.
>>
>>13686240
I'm not sure, if you're using a Skell (preferably the Ares) you can fly high enough that all your arts can still hit him but you won't be toppled by his jump. His other attack will still topple you when he charges it up though.
>>
>>13686240
You can just time a skell skill to avoid getting toppled.
>>
so i'm level 40 and have 800/800 reward tickets, is there anything useful to spend on?
>>
>>13688314
Buy as many Crude Neilnail(whatever they're called) Masks as you can from the BLADE console at the back of your barracks.
>>
>>13688326
what are those for?
>>
>>13688334
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/701151-xenoblade-chronicles-x/72977406/839027113

They're materials for an end-game Skell called the Ares 90, AKA the most broken weapon in a game since Perfect Dark's Farsight.
>>
Whats the point of Cockpit mode ? it's distracting as fuck
>>
>>13688422
>Turns you invincible for the duration
>Refreshes all your cooldowns

You can endure a shitty camera for 5 seconds in exchange for that anon.
>>
>>13688422
Makes you invincible, and finishes all cooldowns.
>>
>>13688431
>>13688426
Ah i see
>>
>Start Telethia run
>Both times immediately starts reflecting Ether and beam
This is really putting a drain on my blade medals.
>>
>>13688884
>doing telethia and not yggralith
Why?
>>
>>13688891
Because Telethia is up more often.
>>
>>13688891
Just wanna get enough appraisal points for those free stem cells. The reward point cost for the cells are outrageous.
>>
>Invited for a Yggra run
>A level 20 joins
>>
Does Yggralith Zero have infinite health bars as well?
>>
>>13689205
The big number above it is the total health.
>>
>>13689205
The number above its health bar indicates how many lives it has.
>>
>>13689199
>See someone is hosting a yggra run
>They're level 12
>Decides to go with just me, I mean I have an Ares
>Proceeds to waste all 3 retries in 1 minute
Just because it says the minimum level is 1, don't expect others to carry you if you keep dying.
>>
>>13689246
What happens if the KO timer runs out? Does a retry get used or will it end or what?
>>
>>13689246
Yeah my run was pretty awful too. That level 20 guy dies instantly. Then other Ares than me decided to dismount and trying to tackle Yggra on foot. Probably testing his broken build or something. He later died and consuming one retry. Meanwhile the other guy with level 50 Lailah died twice and ended up wasting other retries.
Could have been much better than just 20 RP.
>>
>>13689284
The mission ends once the timer runs out. You still get drops like yggralith nuts and such but no exp since you didn't actually kill it. Conversely, abandoning only nets you part breaks..
>>
>>13689318
I meant the 30 second KO timer.
>>
>>13689331
Yep it will use up one of the retries and bring you back. Which is why that level 12 used them all up by dying and hitting revive.
>>
already got the g-piledriver, what should I get next for the amdusias hades? (already have both ares)
>>
>>13670441
Am I the only one having problems with text size? I strain to read the text if I'm sitting on my couch so I have to sit closer to the TV, which kind of hurts my eyes. I literally can't read some shit when I'm on the couch. Am I fucked?
>>
>>13690017

You're fucked, I got used to it but there's honestly no fix for it, I was mad too and nintendo isn't gonna fix shit, this is all we get, I complained everywhere when it came out and no one cared because the game's good enough. 150 hours in reading this tiny ass text on the gamepad screen.
>>
>>13690017
Nah, thats one of the major problems reported with the game, I doubt they'll fix it, for now just use the gamepad screen
>>
>>13690030
>>13690032

Well it looks like I can't play this fucking game.

Seriously I have issues with using the internet/videogames too much. My eyes will rot out fast enough as it is. I wish I knew this before I bought it.
>>
>>13690156
Someone posted a fix or whatever in the same thing that brings the boob slider back.
>>
>>13690167
Anyone have a link?
>>
>>13690232
See
>>13675965
>>
File: file.png (295KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
295KB, 640x480px
>>13675965

Does this work on physical disk versions of the game? I haven't downloaded it yet sorry if this i sretarded.
>>
Whats the best DPS class in the game? I wanna see some big numbers outside of my skell
>>
do you guys think i should spend money on getting a real Skell at level 38? or should I keep saving it?
>>
>>13679416
>implying this sold enough for a sequel

Fuck this game. Every time I sit down and play it, it's like I have to eat 2 pounds of shredded wheat to get to a raisin.
>>
>>13691041
It sold 300k the first week in USA, it sold better than UK/Japan, so yeah
>>
PC port when
>>
File: 1450644820498.jpg (919KB, 854x3165px) Image search: [Google]
1450644820498.jpg
919KB, 854x3165px
>>13691016
Dude, just use your damn probes.
>>
>>13691059
I wish but its a Nintendo property and it'll never happen

>>13691102
I don't have enough research probes, nor do I know where to get more.
>>
>>13691123
>I don't have enough research probes, nor do I know where to get more.
Gotta use those field skills, anon. You get some from missions, but I get the bulk of my probes from the yellow items in the field you loot with your Mechanical, Archeologicy, Biology skills.
>>
>just beat the game
Haha, thanks for telling us all about you at that celebratory feast, Elma!
>>
>>13691873
Pretty sure everything Lin narrated at the end was what Elma told them during the feast.

That said she's probably still holding a million secrets, that manipulative bitch.
>>
>>13692095
Not where she came from, who the other faction was, her co-pilot, her true motives as to why to save the human race, more info on the Samarrians and Ganglion, etc. I'm sure I'm missing a few things.
>>
>>13692223

"buy xenoblade 2!"
>>
>>13692602

I'd be fine with that if the company didn't have such a bad history with sequels and reboots, just keep your stories to one game people
>>
>>13692802
Tell that to Takahashi, he insists on having his biblical epic done, despite AAA titles becoming increasingly difficult to keep up doing nowadays.
>>
>>13692602

Takahashi literally said he's bored of this and wants to make a completely different game kek
>>
>>13690616
Bastion Knight :^)
>>
Is the level 60 True armor set even that good or are there better armor from enemy drops?
>>
>beat game, get 1 Silver Vita Core as a drop
>okay, so just 3 more for Ares!
>some playtime later, after buying 2 of them, thus having 3 total
>go back to check what I need
>2/4 Vita Cores
Okay so what the fuck? Unless I really did only buy one and I remembered wrong, why would I be missing one?
>>
>>13692913

source because this will really upset me.
>>
So wait

What exactly did the Ma-Non do to Powell's wife?
>>
>>13696714
>tens, possbily 100+ little aliens asking for pizza everyday
>half of them make unreasonable demands and complaints
Gee whiz.
>>
Game sux Witcher 3 GOTY!
>>
>>13696762
>>13696714
Should have let that one guy go on his xeno hate spree.
>>
>>13696806

fuck off faggot.
>>
>>13696806
But is it /m/?
>>
>>13696762
But how did that kill her?
>>
>>13696964
She did it herself.
>>
>>13696964
Stress-induced suicide
>>
Has a Global menance ever been defeated yet?
>>
So what was Elma checking up on at the end? I thought the computer above the final battle already had everything they needed to regain their humanity?
>>
>>13696968
>>13696976
Isn't it kind of a huge problem that NLA has so many suicidal people?
>>
>>13696997

I'd like to know this, was killing and killing Yggralith the entire day yesterday and have only taken about 1000 rp, with about 60 rp done per fight, it'd require a massive amount of people at my level to do it but maybe better players can do some insane damage to it.
>>
>>13697062
I think the last time I did a Yggra run with 4 people online, the RP went down by 4 each time so that's probably the most efficient way to go about it.
>>
>>13697068

yeah, it'd be great if only people actually joined in when I start a lobby, and then there's the case of me joining a lobby but then someone actually dies 3 times before the time runs out
>>
>>13697076
Well most of us are on the same friends list here, so someone just needs to post when they'll host a lobby and what squad they're in and we can try to organize it from there I suppose.
>>
File: burning.png (11KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
burning.png
11KB, 400x400px
>Admusias' initial level 30 head piece is unique to the level 30 version
>no way to change from the horned head in higher level versions
>>
THIS PLANET SUCKS
>>
>>13700445
I repeat, Black tar skell half is better than on-foot half.
>>
>>13696652
>>13692913
He said that he gets easily bored and the next game will probably look and feel different. That could mean anything.
>>
>>13696762
She probably should have gotten out of the crack dealing business
>>
So do you think the Neinail mecha were last minute additions meant to represent the other warring faction?
>>
There's passing your skell license, and then there's being able to drive the verus in vehicle mode
>>
>>13701198
Just takes some getting used it. Way better than Amdusias.
>>
>>13701259
>only use amdusias the entire game, never any other skell
>get the ares 90 and what the hell is this mobility I can drift all over the place what the fuck
>>
>>13701101
I think they were last minute additions because the game didn't have a boss that was utter bullshit yet. Seriously fuck that fight.

>That's some awfully nice TP you have there
>It would be a shame if anything happened to it
>>
does anyone know how the "equip strongest" command functions

it seems like shit basically, it often tries to equip worse shit on my character and skell
>>
>>13701540
I think I had seen an anon say that ground gear equips the stuff with most defense. Skell? Idk. I wish there'd be some model where it calculates most damage/cooldown×fuel.
>>
File: NoSwimsuitsForU.jpg (109KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
NoSwimsuitsForU.jpg
109KB, 800x450px
So did this even mattered in the end?
>>
>>13702886
Lin is disgusting, so no.
>>
>>13702886
>not having superior Alexa instead of Lin
>>
>>13701540
>>13701637
For skell weapons, it just equips whatever has the highest Force

Which is retarded because it doesn't take number of hits into account or any other effects
>>
>>13702886
Never really did, but removed content is always bad regardless.
>>
>you can uninstall probes

holy shit i've been a poorfag for so long because i thought i wasted all my probes.
>>
>>13702886
>dat perfect celica skin

space elves are a miracle
>>
>>13702886
I don't like that they changed it on principle, but they did an alright job with the diving gear. The swimsuit looks fucking atrocious with the black under suit though.
>>
Finally hit level 30 and looking to grab some Skells. I'm going to grab a Verus/Wels for Elma and an Inferno for myself, but don't know what to get Lin.

What's a good 'tank' skell? Mastema? Amdusias?
>>
>>13705755
It doesn't even matter.
>>
>>13705801
Do you not really 'need' a tank role skell? I know having a tank in your ground team helps a lot, dunno about Skells.
>>
>>13705755
The only good Skells before postgame are Mastema and Amdusias. Mid and light Skells are so flimsy by comparison that they're never worth using unless you don't have anything else at the moment. Or the Ares 90, which is as tough as a heavy but maneuvers like a light.

Amdusias comes with the E-Scythe, which does great damage from behind and is probably the best default weapon. The only time to switch it out is when you're ready to take on the south Sylvalum base and get yourself an orange-rarity G-Buster to replace it. I usually give Lin a Mastema.
>>
>>13705845
Haven't dabbled in the light 30 ones and don't recall them dying too much, but the level 50 light ones are amazing. Fantastic evasion, especially with the one shield equipment too boost it further.
>>
>>13705845
The default G-buster from the Wels is fine. Not sure why everyone says the E-scythe is better, and this is coming from someone who mained the Amdusias.
>>
>>13705845
>The only good Skells before postgame are Mastema and Amdusias.

this meme needs to die
>>
>>13705893
>>13705908
So would I be fine just throwing Lin in an Urban or something then compared to a Mastema?
>>
>>13705845
>The only good Skells before postgame are Mastema and Amdusias.

L O L

WHAT?

>put lin in mastema
>her stupid ass literally dies immediately every time no matter what while Elma and I's Wels + Urban are left to deal with shit
>>
>>13705935
I've had the exact opposite experience, I stuck Elma in a Wels and Lin in a Mastema and Lin was the one left standing in any serious engagement.

>>13705901
The default G-Buster's fine, E-scythe does slightly more damage but it has a piss-easy damage trigger condition. By the time you can get an orange E-scythe you need to be able to fight a pretty strong Tyrant, whereas getting an orange G-Buster happens at the same time you're getting your orange Phoenix to put horde encounters in easy mode, so it's easiest to start with an Amdusias and then give that the G-Buster since Amdusias has Thermal Up on its frame parts to go with Phoenix.
>>
>>13673561

Much like the entire game, it's barely touched upon but like Elma says that it's because of her. She's clearly some form of royalty. She either went to Earth on her own to help the descendants of the Samaar to fight back if the Ganglion ever find out or she was exiled/ran away. By going to Earth, she left a trail for others to follow.

The other race is likely Elma's considering their design and her true look and "Hero" suit design (she was the first on in the colony to fight back and there she is >>13673549).

The initial prologue that says Earth was collateral is likely just a story made up to keep Elma's secret.

This is all coming out of my ass of course. Just educating guessing since Monolith decided to explain jack shit.
>>
>>13705955
>>13705935

I've found that if you're relying on AI, you'd want high potential and high defence to both take heavy hits and heal enough using soul voices. That usually just means using Heavy with potential-increasing gear and a range of arts to trigger soul voices.
>>
>>13706105
That's a completely different character. When Elma fought on earth it was with the original Ares before she switched to a Wels
>>
>>13673556

It's really fucking confusing because there are like 3 different version of the ares that all look basically the same aside from color, I know for a fact Prog Ares was built with human tech but no idea on the original or the 70 & 90
>>
>>13705928
Just buy her whatever you want.

If you set your probes up correctly, 300k is pocket change.
>>
>>13707878

>endgame
>have billions of credits and nothing to spend them on
>have only mining probes set down
>running out of miranium every other minute
There's gotta be an easier way!
>>
How the fuck people claim to farm thousands of tickets from Yggralith while I can only get around 800 in one run from breaking all its parts, do they mean multiple run instead?
>>
>>13708160

I also only get about 800 tickets on each run no matter how much RP I score (earlier this week I was only getting 30 but now im doing 90 per fight), but that's fair I think, 8 minutes fighting for 800 tickets, that's better than running around doing squad tasks. I guess directly looking for the item drops can be faster but I prefer this.
>>
>>13708160
>>13708227
nvm im retarded, you can abandon the mission halfway through when you're done with all the limbs so it's actually 800 tickets for 3 or 4 minutes, it's actually crazy good
>>
>>13708244
Does RP gained still counted if we abandon the mission instead of letting the timer runs out?
But I guess people who break the parts then abandon don't really care much about RP, just tickets.
>>
>>13708286
If you're abandoning after breaking the limbs you'll average like 8-10 RP per run, before I started doing that I used to average 35-40 but this is much faster.
>>
>>13675725

Fuck Elma and her "something about this planet" bullshit. If she wants to say something, she should just fucking say it. Fuck.
>>
Every time I listen to Melancholia in the squad select screen, I keep thinking it's going to transition into the chorus from 'aLIEz' from A/Z.
>>
>>13709752
There are definitely one or two "types" of specifc leit motifs Sawano tries to perfect every other work he composes for.
>>
>>13709740
>Fuck Elma
I wish
>>
File: RealElma.jpg (498KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
RealElma.jpg
498KB, 1280x720px
>>13710382

Even in this form?
>>
>>13711413
Just as much. Plus she's flesh and able to bear kids.
>>
File: ayylmao.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>13711413
Especially in this form
>>
>Finished blood lobster side mission, that was fucked-up
>Cake-obsessed Wrothian side mission next, that was funny
>Murderess last affinity mission after that, that was fucked up
This game is such a roller coaster
>>
File: 1287956459266.jpg (22KB, 475x360px) Image search: [Google]
1287956459266.jpg
22KB, 475x360px
>>13711413
>mfw I've completed all three Off the Records before Ch 11
Fighting that Cinicula for the Archeological was the hardest part, but man, losing the rest of my Skell crew, then having mine down to 1000 hp before firing that last shot and finishing it off? Fucking priceless feel.
>>
File: kid's game.jpg (485KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kid's game.jpg
485KB, 1280x720px
>>13712386
>>
>>13712642
A sight of Prones surely would trigger her PTSD after that.
But then I helped Prones moved into NLA anyway. Poor Phina would never step outside again.
>>
>Zu Pharg isn't part of the boss mode
>nor is Geotia's mecha
>or allowed dolls versions for certain bosses
>>
>get telethia to 30% hp
>flies into the sky
>it turns on its evasion and now every attack is a miss

this game is the grindiest shit
>>
>>13715788
>it turns on its evasion and now every attack is a miss
Glad to see they kept that part of the lore in.
Too bad there's no MONADO PURGE! or MIND BLAST! in this game.
>>
File: WVW69iwUyJsdr_fbvA.jpg (83KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
WVW69iwUyJsdr_fbvA.jpg
83KB, 800x450px
>>13712642
>>
>>13713677
You can see her and the other survivor in one of the commercial districts' food places afterwards.

Really, by the end game sidequests I'm happy to just see people survive. If a new goofy character appears it seems highly likely they'll just be killed off if they go outside New LA.
>>
http://segmentnext.com/2016/01/05/xenoblade-chronicles-x-tooka-u-turn-in-development-story-characters-world-included/

I wonder when it happened, since the January 2013 first reveal showed us things that made it into the final product (including multiplayer).
>>
>>13716098

There was an interview where the director talked about changing the approach and going with the avatar and a less cinematic focus due to budget issues (focusing on world design and cutscenes are usually the most expensive part of jrpgs). I'd guess that character and story concept was thrown out pretty early though, considering how not even the earliest known video lines up with that stuff.

This makes me somewhat confused about the main story on the other hand. I had assumed that the reason the avatar is pretty much a non-entity in the main story, but has a large presence in sidequests, is because they already had some cutscene assets done by the time they decided to implement the avatar, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
>>
someone should make a webm of that nagi cutscene but with rules of nature as the audio
>>
>>13702919
>Alexa

My nig.
>>
HELLO?
>>
>>13716627
IS
>>
File: fiora-xenoblade.jpg (925KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
fiora-xenoblade.jpg
925KB, 2560x1600px
>>13716627

'sup
>>
>>13716443
I don't have sound webms, but I do have this.
>>
File: no fun allowed.jpg (2MB, 2725x2278px) Image search: [Google]
no fun allowed.jpg
2MB, 2725x2278px
What's that? You want to drive your skell around the shores of lake Ciel?
>>
File: 1451795999640.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1451795999640.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>13717091
>Not the katana verison.
>>
>>13717107
Finally kicked his ass. Such a good feeling.
>>
>>13716674
THIS
>>
>>13717398
OVER
>>
>>13717107
We really need more OC for this game.
>>
>Kill Telethia
>Then beat pharsis
>Bully every other giant lvl 80/90 in the game
>Can't beat lugalbanda
Fighting on foot is impossible, I finally understand how to do the infinite overdrive but I do shit damage and I guess I just eventually forget to use ghostwalker and he just kills me
>>
File: ALIVE.jpg (602KB, 538x3866px) Image search: [Google]
ALIVE.jpg
602KB, 538x3866px
>>13717091
>>13717259

Rules of Nature version WHERE?!

>>13717107
>>13717873

Agreed. This one is so fitting is almost scary.
>>
File: salutiethatbooty.jpg (84KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
salutiethatbooty.jpg
84KB, 800x450px
question time, /m/.

http://strawpoll.me/6469934
>>
>>13718404
only my alexabros have good taste
>>
>>13718662
Alexa
also
>that feel you turn your Skell into Valvrave by accident
>>
finally beat the game, but have been on lvl 60 for some time. should i go for the ares 90, or should i focus on customizing a 60 skell/superweapons?
>>
>>13718937
A well customized level 60 is stronger than an Ares 90, but getting there requires grinding up drops from Tyrants you can easily one-shot with a basic Ares 90, so the usual process is to build an Ares to ease up grinding the materials required for the augments and such needed to build a strong level 60 skell.
>>
File: Better than the old one.png (271KB, 600x417px) Image search: [Google]
Better than the old one.png
271KB, 600x417px
>>13718785
I always painted that one to resemble pic related
>>
>>13718937
ares 90 for your squad and to use while you grind like >>13719017 said, then get a mastema or amdusias because again the other skells got shafted power-wise
>>
>>13673124
>>Blood Lobster Locations
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kU7nCw-ZWEuGDq9lPZEYCLm2F4UjKx8aRNFIlbbf3-k/pub

I'll keep that one in mind
>>
>>13712642
Shit I didn't get that dialogue

And it's probably for the better
>>
>>13718785
Interestingly enough, I looked up Getter Robo on Facebook recently and had found the exact same post. Have I stumbled onto Guntank's Facebook?
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.