[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Devilman Saga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 12

File: sgea.png (872KB, 468x664px) Image search: [Google]
sgea.png
872KB, 468x664px
So /m/ Devilman saga got its promo released yesterday.

http://devilman.wikia.com/wiki/Devilman_Saga
>>
File: calos.png (825KB, 467x636px) Image search: [Google]
calos.png
825KB, 467x636px
>>11875814
>>
File: fly.png (444KB, 414x388px) Image search: [Google]
fly.png
444KB, 414x388px
>>11875824
>>
File: hh.png (142KB, 247x206px) Image search: [Google]
hh.png
142KB, 247x206px
>>11875834
>>
File: deete.png (2MB, 942x626px) Image search: [Google]
deete.png
2MB, 942x626px
>>11875846
>>
File: glory.png (728KB, 420x665px) Image search: [Google]
glory.png
728KB, 420x665px
>>11875873
>>
>>11875889
>>
>>11875889
Morning Star, Lucifer Satan*!!

*TN: Satan means Maō
>>
>>11875965
i thought it meant demon lord? as in demon lord dante
>>
>>11875979
they're writing it with the kanji for demon lord (maoh) but pronouncing it Satan
like the Mashin (rune god) in Rayearth sorta
>>
>>11875979
the kanji are for Demon Lord\Demon King, but this time the reading given is "Satan"

Basically, in here "Satan" is synonymous with "Demon king", while in Devilman Satan was the given name of the "King of Devils(Akuma no Ō)" and "Demon Lord(Maō)" was the rank of Xenon(and others in Dante)
>>
>>11876001
>>11876007
Thanks, more you know i guess
>>
File: Devilman - Perfect End.jpg (222KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Devilman - Perfect End.jpg
222KB, 600x600px
Wedding or GTFO
Akira and Ryo deserve a happy ending
>>
>>11876934
yeah thats never going to happen, considering the fact you know, he murderd the love of his life out of jealousy
>>
>>11878254
>inb4 spic starts shit talking Miki as usual
>>
File: Flawless Victory.jpg (411KB, 1451x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Flawless Victory.jpg
411KB, 1451x1063px
>>11878254
We don't know if Saga is part of the oficial continuity and they resolved their diferences on Devilman Lady anyway
>>
Call me an idiot, but this looks an awful lot like Devilman mixed with Saint Seya
>>
>>11879667
So... great, is what you're saying.
>>
>>11879694
when did i say it was bad?
>>
>>11879594
And here he is, like clockwork, with the same exact image he always uses.
>>
File: drago-azul-2.jpg (1MB, 1333x2000px) Image search: [Google]
drago-azul-2.jpg
1MB, 1333x2000px
>>11879667
reminds me of a heavy wrestling mask like Drago's
>>
I'd like to be more hype than I am, but I haven't finished Devil Manlady, and the Devilman metaverse hasn't all been translated, or even finished, for that matter.
>>
>>11879713
All of the main Devilman series are translated and many of the side stories are also translated. There are very few Devilman works that aren't translated at this point.
>>
>>11875814
zzzzzz...
>>
>>11879723
You have to be kidding me.

Dude theres like 40 something different series by this point, like 8 of those have been translated.
>>
>>11880056
No. Just no.
>>
>>11880070
um, yes just yes?

This shit isnt hard to find out you know.

Lets see
1) Devilman
2) Devilman Lady
3) Devilman Anime
4) Shin Devilman
5) Devilman Lady (Anime)
6) Demon Lord Dante
7) Demon Lord Dant (Anime)
8) Gekiman
9) CB Chara Go Nagai World
10) Devilman Grimoire
11) Neo Devilman
12) Devilman (film)
13) True Devilman
14) Amon: The Darkside of the Devilman
15) Amon: The apocalypse of Devilman
16) Devilman: Strange Days
17) Devilman Battler
18) Toshinden Devilman
19) Devilman vs Mazinger Z
20) Devilman vs Mazinger Z (Manga)
21) Devilman Vs Getter Robo
22) Demon Lord Dante vs getter robo G
23) Devilman Lady vs cutie Honey
24) Devilman OVA1
25) Devilman OVA 2
26) Devilman: In the Dark
27) Devilman Ghost
28) True Demon Lord Dante
29) New Demon Lord Dante
30) Devilman One Summers Day
31) Devilman: Fallen Angel
32) Akuma Kishi
33) Raijin Thunder
34) Dynamic Heroes
35) Devilman (Hiruta)
36)Devilman (Isako)
37) Sirene: Tanjo Hen
38) Sirene-Chan
39) Untitled Story
38) CB Chara Go Nagai World (Manga)
39) Devilman vs Hades
40) Devilman Saga
41) Devilman vs Mazinger Z (french comic)

You got anything else to add or?
>>
>>11880616
You forgot Violence Jack
>>
>>11880647
Might just be rehashing standard motifs, but Liger looks like it could be set up to be Ryo and Akira yet again.
>>
>>11880647
>>11880647
eh i left that out due the debation on its cannon, but if i did include that would add the three manga, three ovas and the novel series to the list nearly making it up to 50
>>
>>11880660
theres a bunch of medicore scans over at the devilman wiki, they take some searching but the first two books are there
>>
>>11879667
Satan = Athena
Akira = Seiya
Syrene = Shaina
Miki = Miho
>>
>>11880616
1. Translated
2. Translated
3. Translated
4. Translated
5. Translated
6. Translated
7. Translated
8. Not Translated
9. Translated
10. Not Translated
11. Translated
12. Never happened
13. That's Shin Devilman
14. Translated
15. Translated
16. Translated
17. Not Translated
18. Source
19. Translated
20. Not Translated
21. Translated
22. Not Translated
23. Not Translated
24. Translated
25. Translated
26. Not Translated
27. That's part of Devilman Lady
28. Unrelated Shoujo
29. Not Translated
30. Translated
31. Translated
32. Not Translated
33. Not Translated
34. Not Translated
35. Not Translated
36. Not Translated
37. Not Translated
38. It's like 4 pages
39. Uh huh
40. It just came out
41. The fuck?

Conclusion: basically every major story is translated, the untranslated stuff is mostly manga by people other than Nagai and a few one-shots published in art books. Be grateful.
>>
>>11880647
>>11880662
Violence Jack is as much a part of Devilman as it is a part of Mazinger Z or Abashiri Ikka. It's just a giant crossover of Nagai's titles and isn't part of anything besides itself (which barely has a continuity in the first place).
>>
>>11881397
Isn't it merely back Jack is a reincarnation of Akira Fudo himself? I still feel bad for Miki as she never gets a break from her suffering.
>>
File: 385.jpg (198KB, 676x1000px) Image search: [Google]
385.jpg
198KB, 676x1000px
>>11881458
>I still feel bad for Miki as she never gets a break from her suffering.
Sometimes I think Miki is inspired on some chick that rejected Nagai on high school
>>
>>11880616
If you're counting adaptations, you should include the NES game which follows the manga surprisingly.
And by the way, it's translated.
>>
>>11881390
I dont know why you're even trying when i already proved you wrong but ok then.

True Devilman is not Shin Devilman, Shin means new if anything it would be New Devilman but it isnt, its a novel series the OVAs take basis from.

Are you kidding about the film, because it happened.

Devilman Ghost while packaged alongside Lady was origonally published alongside lady under the title Devilman Ghost, its pretty much him killing the robbers and fighting the plant devilbeast.

CB Chara manga is still a manga, so's Sirene-Chan 5 if you count the front.

True Demon Lord Dante is still an official product not a doujinshi.

Toshin/Toshinden Devilman barely takes a search on the wiki, now you're just being lazy.

Neo Devilman still has over half its stories untranslated so dont say it is.

So yeah there you go. Shows what the fuck you know.
>>
>>11881804
I need to find a play to play that
>>
>>11882625
*place to play that
>>
>>11882620
What's the point of your post, retard?
>Conclusion: basically every major story is translated, the untranslated stuff is mostly manga by people other than Nagai and a few one-shots published in art books. Be grateful.
This is the truth. Get it through your thick skull, you ingrate.
>>
>>11882620
>Are you kidding about the film, because it happened.
I know you're both in a pissing match right now, but man do you fail to comprehend humor.
>>
>>11883788
Thats not what you said originally though, You said there was very little untranslated, when in actuality not even half is, heck there a bunch of material from the original Devilamn manga still needing translation.

>>11884807
yeah, i was tired......
>>
>>11885519
>You said there was very little untranslated, when in actuality not even half is
Personally, I don't count random stuff not done by the original creator or part/adaption of the official storyline. But anyway, the statement still stands because there is more translated Devilman material than there is untranslated (as in actual content, not number of titles. Most of the untranslated stuff is less than 1 volume of material or is only a single movie).
>there a bunch of material from the original Devilamn manga still needing translation.
No. There isn't.
>>
>>11885895
yes. There is.

and If you were doing it personally you should have said so instead of coming of looking like a complete scrub, and heck even if something as volume long it still counts as material (Despite most untranslated stuff there being pretty lengthy in the majority)
>>
>>11886096
All of the original Devilman and Shin Devilman is translated. All of the canonical Devilman series is translated. Many major side stories are translated. Every Devilman animation is translated IIRC. The only material left is less in volume than what has been already translated and most if it involves non-canon stories by various authors. And yet here you are, bitching.
>>
>>11886351
What the fuck are you talking about? NO not all the original Devilman is translated there are numerous cuts to multiple versions the opy online is missing several volume four and five pages, possibly more. And why the heck are you talking about Shin Devilman now?

Now once again we were never talking about cannonicity we were talking about official material, so stop dropping new things into the argument to make yourself seem smarter. And better yet you are STILL wrong about all the cannon series due to the fact that In the Dark, Neo, Akuma Kishi and Sirene:Tanjo Hen still need translating, heck some of them still need scans.

Now then to prove you wrong yet again lets check some stuff:
Dynamic Heroes: 7 volumes
New Demon Lord Dante: 4 Volumes
True Demon Lord Dante:9 volumes
Neo Devilman: 2 Volumes (Only one vol fully translated)
Devilman Grimoire: 5 volumes
Devilman vs Hades: 3 volumes
Isako and Hiruta: 2 volumes each
True Devilman: 6 volumes
Gekiman: 6 Volumes

that is 45 books and im not even including single volume material
>>
>>11887535
Oh and in case your wandering the main series consists of 33 books
>>
>>11887535
>NO not all the original Devilman is translated there are numerous cuts to multiple versions the opy online is missing several volume four and five pages, possibly more
Simply false.
>Now once again we were never talking about cannonicity
I am not talking about that exclusively, you illiterate.
>Dynamic Heroes
This is not even a Devilman manga.
>Gekiman
Again, not even a Devilman manga.
>Neo Devilman
Two volumes are translated.
>Shin Mao Dante
This isn't even related to Devilman whatsoever. It's only Mao Dante in name. It's just a generic shoujo manga by some artist no one has ever heard of. And it's 8 volumes, not 9.
>Shin Devilman novel
It's only 4 volumes.

That leaves 21 volumes of Devilman material untranslated. Which consists mostly of spin-offs not by Go Nagai. And as was the original point of this stupid pissing contest >>11879723 All of the main series Devilman works are translated. What's left is less than what is. Kill yourself, faggot and go the fuck back to Italy.
>>
>>11888255
oh jesus
>Simply false
No it fucking isn't, this is basic fucking knowledge amongst devilman fans
>I am not talking about that exclusively, you illiterate.
uh... yeah you kinda were
>This is not even a Devilman manga.
Sure its a crossover but Devilman is the primary character alongside Koji and lala, there are more devilman characters in it than from any other series.
>Again, not even a Devilman manga.
>Shin Devilman novel
>This isn't even related to Devilman whatsoever. It's only Mao Dante in name. It's just a generic shoujo manga by some artist no one has ever heard of. And it's 8 volumes, not 9.
>All of the main series Devilman works are translated. What's left is less than what is. Kill yourself, faggot and go the fuck back to Italy.

Now i cant even tell if you trolling or not. but the more i read it seems to be so, i mean if you're not you are possibly the most stubborn fucking idiot i have ever met on here and its a shame you enjoy similar things to me. You fail to even use google properly its a fucking embarrassment.

Also like most 'Spics' im not italian
>>
>>11890182
Dude this faggot is on nearly every Dynamic Pro board, i mean im gay, but he's a fucking faggot.

There was a mazinger thread a few days ago and he got really angry at an anon who pretty much blew his ass out of the water. Its funny just to see him get so worked up.
>>
File: argument_pyramid.jpg (59KB, 679x516px) Image search: [Google]
argument_pyramid.jpg
59KB, 679x516px
>>11890182
>>11890204
>not a single actual point in either post
>trying to act like two different posters to give false credibility
Literal shitposting
>>
>>11890182
>>11890204
>Also like most 'Spics' im not italian
>was never actually called a spic but insists he's not the spic
>next post is "the one true spic to save all" acting like he's a different poster

this is some sad samefagging
>>
File: 1398641435514.png (36KB, 510x1499px) Image search: [Google]
1398641435514.png
36KB, 510x1499px
>>11890274
>>11890382
Dang bro, you are a stubborn fucker. Its fine tho i cant be asked to argue any more, i corrected all the bullshit you put out, now your not even trying. Im right. Anyone who looks this stuff up will find out im right. you're welcome to continue believing what you want.
>>
>>11893031
You do realise the irony in using that image to "call out" someone on samefagging, right?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.