[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Completed Gundam manga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 6

Hey guys, I was wondering if we could get a list going of what Gundam manga has been completely scanlated. It seems all hodgepodged out to between a few groups. So let's get a master list going. So far I have:

Lost War Chronicles
Otaku Girl
Sentinel
Sousei
Wing: Episode Zero
Hardgraph: Iron Mustang
Crossbone
Crossbone Skull Heart
Crossbone Steel7
Thoroughbred: From a Place Beyond the Blaze
Blue Destiny
Developers: Before the One Year War
Revival of Zeon
F90
Silhouette Formula 91
Plot to Assassinate Gihren
0083 Rebellion
Victory Gundam Outside Story
Beyond the Time
Seed X Astray
Destiny Astray

Anybody know of anything else? And I'm betting some other people would want a list of partially completed manga too. Because of Gundam's habit of dropped projects, I don't have any of the stuff I know to be incomplete. So hey, go ahead with that.
>>
>>11136716
>Steel 7
>Scanlated

Where may I find this?
>>
>>11136737
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=511647&showfiles=1

Common buddy, getcher shit together.
>>
Acguy:2500 Miles and Stampede: The Story of Professor Minovsky.
>>
>0083 Rebellion

Only had one chapter tled and it's still ongoing.
>>
>>11136897

Hunting now, thanks!

>>11136956

No idea why, but I thought it was a oneshot. Huh.
>>
>>11136747
Is it complete? Also, is Ghost done yet?
>>
>>11137023

As far as I'm aware, Steel Heart is all three volumes and complete.

Meanwhile Ghost has I think two or three volumes scanlated, but it's not even complete in Japan yet.

So I guess you could say that all of part one, the F91 era, of Crossbone is done, but the V era is incomplete all around. Considering how long Crossbone spent just being a freaking legend we would never see, that's not to bad for now.
>>
Minovsky link here:

http://www.fileshut.biz/download/nx1gujML/stampede-the-story-of-professor-minovsky.rar.html
>>
>>11136716
Why are scans for the Gundam 00 side story manga so hard to find? It's weird, since I found all four volumes at my campus' library.

I'd scan them if I could without damaging them.
>>
>>11137057
You mean the official english releases? It's the same as Fansubs, if there's licensed translations, scanlators would avoid them.
>>
>>11137057

No idea. The Astray manga and some Wing stuff is in the same boat. No scanlations, no scans, no nothing. A sad bit of irony that most of the Astray sequels are available, but not the original.
>>
Does anybody have links for Beyond the Time v2, or Acguy, 2250 Miles of Crossing North America?
>>
I can't find any evidence of that Acguy manga actually being scanlated.
>>
>>11137102
>>11137678
are you fucking serious?

http://archive.foolz.us/m/thread/11074066/
>>
>>11137082
see>>11137079
>>
>>11137697

Neato, thanks. Googling that long title and scanlation wasn't coming up with jack.
>>
>>11137700

Oh I know that. And believe it or not, I do approve of that practice. I'm just surprised that given the amount of time since Astray came out, it no longer being available through normal means and so forth, that rips or scanlations or something would have cropped up by now.
>>
Didn't Build Fighters have some manga being scanlated? Was that completed?
>>
>>11137750
still ongoing monthly, with another manga announced

scanlations for it come out fairly quickly and never lag behind releases
>>
>>11136716
Legacy is finished just waiting for release when Nozaku gets home.

As for Lost War Chronicles - there are 3 chapters still to be translated & i think the same goes for Destiny Astray
>>
File: Asuna-aeug.jpg (118KB, 751x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Asuna-aeug.jpg
118KB, 751x1125px
whatever happened to Ecole de Ciel
>>
>>11137955
on hiatus, author is off doing macross the first and illustrating Gundam the blazing shadow
>>
>>11137971
>on hiatus, author is off doing macross
I read that as "author is off cross-dressing"

...sorry, didn't get much sleep.
>>
>>11137971

Isn't Macross the First also incredibly delayed? To the point where there's basically nothing done?
>>
>>11137952
>Legacy is finished just waiting for release when Nozaku gets home.

Neat.

>As for Lost War Chronicles - there are 3 chapters still to be translated

Going by what I can gleam from Gundam Wiki (Yeah yeah, I know.) there are only 7 chapters. I have 6 translated. The sixth is marked as "end" too. So that's a bit of a mystery.
>>
>>11138079
this is a direct copy of the wiki page in question - 9 chapters not 7 and i own both copies so i can confirm that 3 are untranslated.
Volume 01
OPERATION 0 side A: Matt Healy - At the outbreak of War -
OPERATION 0 side B: Ken Bederstadt - At the outbreak of War -
OPERATION 1: Experimental Unit
OPERATION 2: Foreign Legion
OPERATION 3: Odessa
Volume 02
OPERATION 4: Will to Fight
OPERATION 5: Fork in the Road
OPERATION 6: Firm Decisiveness
OPERATION 7: Rivals! Decisive Battle
>>
>>11138213

Augh. Two zero chapters. Did not notice that.

But on the other hand, the actual volume scans I have start with 1: Experimental Unit.

Also, chapter 6, which is marked as End in the file name, is named as Firm Decisiveness on the actual pages. And finally, 6 does have a normal "end of volume" credits page to it.

So it seems like whoever scanlated it (HJ?) fucked up and forgot the last chapter, and never bothered with the zeros.
>>
>>11136716
Hang on, I started a google doc spreadsheet for this reason and had about eighty titles entered before I have up. I can post it when I get home.
>>
>>11138266

Okay, found the volume release on their webpage, and yeah, they mark volume 2 chapter 6 as the end. Unless somebody has more pages in raws, or a physical copy of the volume, I don't think we're getting a firm idea on what's going on here.
>>
>>11138266
>>11138293

I explained this a while ago over here >>10044625
>>
>>11138309

In a deleted post? WELL THANKS.

No but seriously, what's the explanation?
>>
>>11138309
arrrgg the copy pasta has failed me

http://archive.foolz.us/m/thread/10041622/#q10044625
>>
>>11138318

Okay, I found the post on foolz. The 0's and 7 weren't done for the first release which is what the scans we have now are from. The guy went and did Thoroughbred, then came back and made a prologue and ending. The whole thing got released logically then.

Nozaku says he'll do those sometime in 2014. Godspeed to him.
>>
>>11138321
>>11138329

My question is how the hell a manga without an actual beginning, and absolutely no ending, was released as a collection? That's fucking stupid.

Anyway, I hope NoZaku is still around. This is one project that seems really close to being finished, which is nice.
>>
>>11138335
http://archive.foolz.us/m/thread/11123648/#q11126523

Because he literately has 5/10 min of an attention span, he starts a manga only to go away and do something completely different (Thoroughbred) and then something the same in this case Legacy (in some kind of attempt to bring everything in the previous stories together without finishing them), which he then abandoned to go back to Lost War, so he could leave Legacy unfinished for 3/4 ish years
>>
>>11138370
The third volume was finished sometime ago by Nozaku
>>
>>11137057
The fact they're no longer in print means those who have them are going to be THAT much more hesitant about taking them apart to scan for others.

Same reason why the only version of Astray online for a lot of people is just a guy holding the book open and taking pictures of the pages.
>>
>>11138404

Yeah, I went full retard there and thought that "From a Place Beyond the Blaze" and "To the End of a Flash" were separate works. My bad and all.
>>
Actually does anyone have an email for Nozaku, I need to send him a message when he gets back from japan
>>
>>11136716
There's 0081 Senki
>>
>>11139856
>0081 Senki

I think you're confusing the sequel with Lost War Chronicles. I can't find any evidence of Wrath of Varuna being scanlated.
>>
>>11136716
>Hardgraph: Iron Mustang
where to fund volume 1 of iron mustang for download?
>>
>>11140235

http://vnsharing.net/forum/showthread.php?t=681670
>>
>>11136716
What about small oneshots and such like that Bright Noa one posted like last month? Does that go on the list?
>>
>>11140528

If they're complete, then hell yeah. That Minovsky thing discussed should be on it.

I figure when I get home tomorrow I'll spend a minute or two making a v2 of this list.

Not that it's a huge list, but whatever.
>>
>>11140556
It's ridiculously short but it's a thing

http://newtypebananaace.wordpress.com/2014/06/18/someday-surely-scanlated-one-shot-manga/
>>
>>11140573

It's so tiny I'm not even going to bother searching for a download link, I'm just going to save the pages. But complete is complete.
>>
File: SENKI0081_vol04_0002-0003.jpg (2MB, 2870x2113px) Image search: [Google]
SENKI0081_vol04_0002-0003.jpg
2MB, 2870x2113px
>>11139888
http://www.mediafire.com/download/r3ggp91jt2ollbb/Gundam+Senki+0081+Vol+1v2+%5BENG%5D.rar

http://www.mediafire.com/download/u3yodjnu69t05mn/Gundam+Senki+0081+Vol+2+%5BENG%5D.rar

The first two volumes are available in English, and volumes three and (most of) four are available raw.

I'd finish scanning four if I had a scanner anymore.
>>
>>11140679

Thanks, but the point of this thread is for completed projects.

I'm trying to get a comprehensive idea of what's actually done, considering Gundam projects habit of getting dropped.
>>
>>11140593
oh, I never made a downloadable archive because it was less than 10 pages.. but if you want one, here

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8cbmf8xghn2axmh/Someday_Surely_-_Sumeragi_Natsuki(BrightMiraiOneShotManga).rar
>>
>>11140709

Neat, thanks. I really need to learn to make torrents. Currently this folder is 4 gigs. Nice size for a batch I think.
>>
File: 1402178205542.gif (920KB, 375x260px) Image search: [Google]
1402178205542.gif
920KB, 375x260px
WHERE THE FUCK ISA ACROSS THE SKY
GOD
FUCKING
DAMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
So is Astray still forever lost?
>>
>>11141469
Which ones? I got photographs of the first and R, but I don't think there are actual scans.
>>
>>11141392
This.

It's still going though, so it's not as if Across the Sky would be included in this "completed manga" listing.
>>
You forgot the most important one. It's not a scanlation but an official release and it's still ongoing, but its relevance is enough to be on such a list.
>>
>>11141469
The raws are easy to find, and so are the camrips.
>>
>>11142942
We're talking about non licensed or OOP manga for purposes of pirating via free distrobution.

origin is not going in the archive or list. I hope not. Especially not the Vertical release.
>>
while not a scanlation and not really officially released either Gundam The Origin 0082 is fully translated on comic walker
>>
Little late, but I hope this is some help.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmxtUAcnMFWsdFFmTElScUZBaUNRZFZtX0p0SHpwb0E&usp=drive_web#gid=0

This was originally prepared about a year and a half ago, so it's kinda out of date. I added or updated the titles from this thread.
>>
It would be nice to just have raws for some stuff. Gundam ace is basically ignored by English speaking fans. Someone in Japan must publish a digital version or scan it.
>>
>>11143065
no, it's an official digital release (if you can rip it, go for it) but it's also not complete. that manga is still ongoing in Gundam Ace, despite Origin not being complete in English yet.
>>
>>11143128
not especially, I think digital pirated versions of Gundam Ace are done by Chinese or some non-Japanese entity. The magazine is pretty easy and cheap to get in Japan, and it's several hundred pages so why bother scanning it. Plus there are other gundam manga in magazines that are not Gundam Ace, as well as smaller spin-off issues of Gundam Ace that run for limited times to promote this or that Gundam series currently airing (Zeta Ace, 00 Ace, Age Ace, Unicorn Ace etc)
>>
>>11143168
I'd take the Chinese knock offs.
>>
>>11143178
Im talking scans ripped/hosted by chinese sites not chinese translated version of the entire magazine and just check the /m/ archice for various links. Sources are all over the place
>>
>>11143122
Nice
>>
File: G-UNIT.jpg (432KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
G-UNIT.jpg
432KB, 1280x1024px
>>11136716

The Last Outpost was scanned from out-of-print Tokyopop volumes, but they were raw scans in need of cleaning.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.