[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/m/ related/approved vidya?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 27

File: image.jpg (29KB, 260x226px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 260x226px
Pic related. Only /m/ related game I've played. What's the good stuff out there?
>>
Plenty of them. The whole SRW series, Another Century's Episode series, Kidou Butoden G Gundam frmo the same guys, who made Endless Duel...
Can someone post that chart with all the /m/ related games? I can't find it on my drive
>>
>>11108793
Battle Assault 2 for the PS1 is worth checking. Not as tight a fighting game but a pretty big cast. A lot more accessible for nonfans than the robot simulators.

Battle Baseball for the FC is simple 8 bit baseball with Godzilla, Gundam, Ultraman, and KR. Fun.

Votoms on the PS2 is so good it makes me wish they made less Fire Pro Wrestling and more robot games.

Gachapon Senshi on the FC has pvp sRPG with action or menu combat when the units collide. Seems like it would be a thing to connect online with whatever they do that with on emus these days.
>>
In my experience, most mecha games are good. I'd be more interested to know which are shit.
>>
Front Mission Armored Core
>>
>>11108793
Mechwarrior 4 mercs is not working in windows 7 .Anybody knows what to do ? I have tried compatibility too.It is not the freeware version.
>>
>>11108793
What are good mecha games I can play on my toaster(dell vostro 1400) ?
>>
ZOE HD collection
>>
>>11108793

Check the archives, this post comes up often.

http://archive.foolz.us/m/
>>
>>11108793
SD Gashapon Wars and Pilot's Locus on Gamecube are amongst the best games out there but rather unsung, far better than anything that came out during that generation anyway.
>>
>>11108843
Crossfire comes to mind.
>>
>>11108949
>Crossfire shit
CROSSFIRE IS NOT SH-

OK it is. But it does have a lot of mobile suits in it, and it's probably the last Gundam game of its style we'll ever see localized because of Bamco's Anti-Westerner bullshit.
>>
File: BoKai5zCUAErDDg.jpg (81KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
BoKai5zCUAErDDg.jpg
81KB, 600x800px
I got this for about 2000 yen a few months ago and played it and I have to say, this is one of the best robot games I have EVER played. Forget about AC and ZOE, this is fucking it.

The game is really, really, REALLY rough around the edges. You can tell they had no budget. The character/robot models are doujin level, the environments below even that. The physics become fucking hilarious at times, like when you uppercut a guy on the chin and he shoots up five hundred metres into the air and flips twelve times. There is no semblance of balance at all- Most stages are pathetically easy, except the select few which are frustratingly difficult, and sometimes they even come with annoying easy five minute sequences before the difficult bits even though there are no mid-stage checkpoints.

But you know what? The game is fantastic. It's fun. It's unique. It's SPECIAL. Nowadays most games are so fucking conservative that they're mostly the same thing to other stuff in their genre, only with different graphics and variables. That's not entirely a bad thing, of course, because a lot of those games are pretty good, and by following the formula they guarantee at least a playable game. This is NOT one of those games. It doesn't give a shit about formula, it just does its own thing. And it's great because it feels, for once, refreshing. Remember that feeling, as a kid, when you played your first video game, and everything about it felt new to you? That's what this game feels like. It actually makes you feel like you're controlling a giant fucking robot. It makes you feel fantastic when you get good at controlling it and pull off awesome moves. And beyond all this, it has something else, a hard to describe X-factor that makes it shine brighter than many, many other games.

It's games like this that made me start playing video games, and make me continue to play them.
>>
>>11109023
I've heard good things about Chosoju Mecha MG for the DS, which was by the same developer and really should try that game one day.
>>
MS Saga is pretty fuckin' fun.
>>
>>11109033
I actually played that too but I don't recall it being anything special, too touch screen gimmicky. Gigantic Drive is pretty gimmicky too at first, but it's REALLY good.
>>
>>11109023
...I ought to actually talk about what the game itself is like, huh?

You don't pilot the robot, it's remotely controlled like Tetsujin. Your player character can levitate to climb up buildings and such, and so you have to find a spot to get a good view to control the robot.

Controlling the robot is FANTASTIC. The shoulder buttons control the legs, and the sticks control the arms. To just WALK you need to control the legs individually. Depending on how you move the sticks you can execute jabs and hooks and uppercuts. You also have finishers that are ridiculously hard to hit with but also do ridiculous amounts of damage, and transformations. TRANSFORMATIONS. There are three robots available, a slow one that transforms into a tank, a fast one that transforms into a plane, and the "main" one which just gets a super power mode with a time limit to game over.

You can have your robot transform into the plane, hop on top of it, fly near the enemy, jump off onto the roof of a building, and then fly it behind the enemy and have it transform and turn around quickly and punch it in the back. This sounds like nothing, but when you actually manage to execute it in the game with its wacky controls? Holy SHIT that feels good.
>>
Oh right, this is apparently available in English too as "RAD: Robot Alchemic Drive".

The dub is supposedly terrible.
>>
>>11109055
>The dub is supposedly terrible.

And I love every minute of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmnVHIvOQEw
>>
>>11109055
>The dub is supposedly terrible.
>supposedly
Oh, no. The Dub is complete and absolute shit. Like, comedy-tier shit.

But it's one of the funnest mecha games I've ever played. Period.
>>
>>11109059
Wow

wow
>>
Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 is really fun. It's pretty damn repetitive tho, so it might not be your cup of tea.
>>
>>11109068
this is the song of my people
it is glorious
>>
>>11109023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVedPQcLUNo#t=964
>>
Mobile Suit Gundam: Federation vs Zeon
>>
>>11109068
>VHAAAT?!
>ZEE MEGANITES!
Best dub of all time? I think so.
>>11109133
Good times. Dat Ai Senshi blaring while you're narrowly avoiding getting your shit kicked by Amuro.
>>
>>11109133
Still the best game in the Versus series in terms of overall features.

Full Boost is polished, fantastic fighting etc. But being able to play through such a massive campaign mode, with the slight what-if? elements is fantastic.

The closest we'll get to a Giren's Greed Style translated to English.

I liked the Zeta gundam vs game as well, but it didn't have the fantastic campaign like MSG FvZ
>>
>>11109059
>this is pretty shit but it's not the absolute worst I've ever he-
>urrrrrr
>>
I really hate how they've been removing single player content from the VS series. I loved fighting Zechs in Next Plus with Midorikawa and Koyasu yelling at each other.
>>
>>11109179
The guy sounds like he's the token gaijin on an NHK learn to speak English show.

Also

>Keeee, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
>>
File: sdgx.png (6KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
sdgx.png
6KB, 256x224px
SD Gundam X for the Snes.

Strategy game for the super nintendo, allows you to play as EF, Zeon, Titans, Neo Zeon or Crossbone Vanguard.

Tech levels range from OYW to F91, with about 6(?) levels.

Its hex based turn based strategy where you move the units to capture Colonies and Cities, to earn cash to build mobile suits, Factories and Asteroid Bases where you can build them, And Space Ports (you have to use these to launch ships into space). Also some levels have Gryps lasers.

But Combat in the game is in Real Time side scrolling shooting. It almost feels like a 2d Extreme Vs at times, with your 4 moves, and the hectic pace. This mechanic also allows you to have some fun interactions. You can Dog-pile a Gundam with a bunch of Grunt suits.

This game has some real special moments hidden away in it. Mass producing Big Zams, Fights in the atmosphere where if you touch the bottom of the screen you start to burn up, Entering a 4v4 battle and being the last man standing. Little things that make every play through fun.

And best of all, there's a translation rom hack floating around on the internet somewhere. I definitely have a patched version saved on one of my laptops if I can't find the link, and I'll upload it somewhere.
>>
>>11109209
Truth be told, most of the SNES Gundam games were good. Zeta one had glorious OST https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7WvmJO_Xfw
>>
>>11109214
I thought you meant this one before I clicked the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI1_1qzeTZw

Also a glorious zeta game. Why? Because you can play as MkII, The Zeta or Hyaku Shiki, and each one follows its own story path, and bosses. I played this game before I'd seen Zeta and it made me so damn curious for it. And it had a cool little versus mode for when you got mad at your friend for being an idiot and using all your lives.
>>
>>11108793
On SNES
SD Gundam V Sakushen Shidou
SD Gundam 2 are pretty cool
They're like Gradius but with Gundam
>>
>>11109231
Co-op had infinite continues though
>>
File: f0128873_23493049.jpg (401KB, 600x589px) Image search: [Google]
f0128873_23493049.jpg
401KB, 600x589px
Anyone recognize the robots in this image? I know the one on top is Geppy-X, but what about the others?
>>
>>11108793
Using an emulator you can actually play this one online. /m/ tournament when?
>>
>>11109231

What's the game like this with the grid map, that turns into a shoot em up when two units battle ?
>>
I've had Encounters in Space forever, never knew if it was any good or not.
>>
>>11109772
The bottom right is Bloodia II from Tech Romancer
>>
>>11109858
Sounds like SD Gundam Next
>>
>>11109858
>What's the game like this with the grid map, that turns into a shoot em up when two units battle ?
there's a few of those, GG had one, the second Gachapon for the FC did it, so forth
>>11109790
that's why I keep bringing up those pvp strategy games, no need to worry about lag and stuff when it's menus
>>
File: OZ-00MS Tallgeese II.jpg (46KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
OZ-00MS Tallgeese II.jpg
46KB, 560x560px
>>11109079
Anybody still have this shit on Xbox 360? I know, PS3 is better but I had to think of what all my friends had. Anyways, if you do and you only wanna lurk hit me up. GT is Inquisitor 666. Pic related, it's what I'll wreck your shit with.
>>
>>11109858
SD Gashapon Wars on Gamecube does that too actually
>>
Gundam SEED Destiny for the GBA is pretty good.
Some characters are broken-tier when the AI uses them, but mostly its a well balanced fighter.
>>
>>11110714
>GBA
the Power Rangers SPD game is a harmless platformer without much to make it SPD as opposed to Dekaranger
a lot more fun than the Zyu game for the FC at least
>>
File: 1316257464196.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1316257464196.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
>>11109079
Me and a friend actually started co-oping this a couple of months ago. He'd never touched anything Gundam before, but he loved it and always plays as Puru.
>>
>>11109035
I was crushed when I found out this was a Gundam game. I saw it all the time as a little kid, even long after I fell in love with the series. Never fucking realized it.
>>
>>11109209
just downloaded and started playing this with the english patch for like the first time in years. Too bad I misplaced my pc controller and was getting annihilated by ga-zowmns while trying to use the keyboard
>>
>>11110976
Your friend has good taste, Anon.
>>
>>11109035
Character design is atrocious though
>>
>>11109772
top one is geppy X.
wich is another great you can play on a toaster.

70's Robo Geppy X
>>
>>11110976
>Always played Puru
Good man.

The only reason I love the Qubuley is because of Dynasty Warriors Gundam. The moveset on the Qubeley is just amazing. It's so speedy and destructive! It was my favorite mobile suit to use in the game by far.
>>
>>11112700
>Character design is atrocious though

Aside from Tremmie's, they were all pretty meh. I don't get Japan's hetochromia fetish.

Damn shame because I tend to like Yasuda's character designs.
>>
File: nanao.jpg (6KB, 178x160px) Image search: [Google]
nanao.jpg
6KB, 178x160px
>>11109023
>>11109047
this so much, if they made a PacRim game with this engine I'd be a happy /m/an
>>
>>11109059
That is amazing.
>>
I like Gunmetal, especially with a pack of Macross music replacing the regular stuff. The main gimmick is that you're basically flying a Valkyrie without gerwalk. It's fairly simple, but fun.
>>
File: PURUTOCULTURE.jpg (87KB, 268x798px) Image search: [Google]
PURUTOCULTURE.jpg
87KB, 268x798px
>>11110976
Your friend wants to be the little girl.
>>
>>11112846
sauce plz
>>
File: gfs_9388_2_5.jpg (28KB, 509x446px) Image search: [Google]
gfs_9388_2_5.jpg
28KB, 509x446px
>>11108813
>Battle Baseball
You will have unlimited amount of fun
fuck you godzilla god damn why can none of the rider hit a fucking home run
>>
>>11110896
>a lot more fun than the Zyu game for the FC at least
>not playing the Gameboy game
Come on...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPRQJ96sOgE
>>
>>11112893
It's from the Super Robot Taisen Alpha 4koma series, IIRC
>>
>>11112751
>PacRim game
>not requiring two players, each with a controller, working in sync
Do you even Drift, mate?
>>
File: Night Slave Gameplay.jpg (57KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Night Slave Gameplay.jpg
57KB, 640x400px
Night Slave.

Assault Suits Valken clone with cool pixel art, music and also lesbians.
>>
File: 79135_front.jpg (75KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
79135_front.jpg
75KB, 500x707px
>>11109133
Piggybacking off of the above anon, I also had a ton of fun playing Seed Destiny: Rengou vs Zaft 2 Plus. If you can overlook the fact that it is Seed Destiny, you'll have as much fun, if not more than, as with Federation vs. Zeon. The gameplay is polished and I had a lot of fun trying out all the Seed universe suits. I mean, they even had a friggin' Prototype Ginn. You can even pilot the Meteor. One of my favorite suits was the Babi.
Of course, there's a story mode and vs mode. After you complete the Destiny story, it goes into the first Seed storyline.
Since it's Japan only, you'll need an appropriate method to play it. I use a Magic Swap disc.
>>
>>11113645
Actually the RAD system would work fine with Pacific Rim with two people sharing a controller.
>>
>>11113730
The story mode can get pretty silly due to the friendships you can build/not build in this game (since you're playing as Shinn and all)
>Play through the SEED storyline and a mission where you have to blow up the Archangel
>Mu appears as enemy backup
>Mu suddenly betrays the Archangel because his friendship rank with Shinn is really high
>win mission
Good times.
>>
>>11112715
Any suggestions for an emulator? All the ones I've tried have been less than stellar.
>>
File: WingComboDemo.webm (547KB, 256x222px)
WingComboDemo.webm
547KB, 256x222px
>>11108793
>>11109790

>Implying I didn't used to post on the GameFAQs board when the community was still active.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/564117-shin-kidou-senshi-gundam-w-endless-duel

>Implying I didn't used to play this on zbattle with people before zbattle went offline.
>>
>>11109209
Just started this, and I already love it.
The Berga Giros is a bitch
>>
>>11108793
>Endless Duel
Fuck the story mode, Epyon straight up cheated.
>>
Any good /m/ games on the Vita? I picked one up earlier today, since I figured why the hell not, and didn't want to end up not having the option of one with the nice OLED screens later on once the slim version comes out.
>>
File: 231.jpg (111KB, 640x817px) Image search: [Google]
231.jpg
111KB, 640x817px
>>11117311
Surprisingly, Battle Destiny's a fun romp.

Wasn't expecting it to be as time consuming as I thought it would be.
>>
>>11117130
>final boss in a fighting game
>not a dirty cheating bastard
>ever
>>
I would like to get into Super Robot Wars. But there seems to be tons of games and I have no idea where to even start.

Also if Metal Max is /m/ I'd like to suggest that. Nice turn based RPG, I've only played Returns on the SNES and Saga on the PS2. I really enjoyed both. Still haven't beaten Saga though, I'm in the 120s but I'm still having to go back to an inn after about five battles.
>>
>>11117346
There's a difference between being a boss and bypassing the mechanics of the game.
>>
>>11117359
>I have no idea where to even start
OG and OG2, for the GBA. They're both fully translated, and they provide a good introduction to the core game mechanics of the series. They're pretty good games overall, especially OG2.

Your only other options in english are Alpha Gaiden, which isn't particularly newcomer-friendly; J, which is boring; and 2/3/4, which are interesting but also archaic as fuck.
>>
How was online in DWG3? I only ever played 2 online.
>>
I'm surprised none of you have looked into NAOMI emulation. You can play Federation vs Zeon DX via Demul. I was playing it but got my ass handed to me by the Tri Black Stars.
>>
File: UD.png (620KB, 728x1120px) Image search: [Google]
UD.png
620KB, 728x1120px
>>11117374
Exactly. Bypassing the mechanics of the game is standard practice for final bosses in fighting games.

Isn't it wonderful to be put up against an enemy that actively shits on everything the game has been drilling into you for the past fifty stages? If you answered "no," I think you're in the wrong genre.

If you think Epyon is bad, just be glad you've never fought pic related. She's downright horrifying. Unless you resort to some absurdly silly bullshit tactics.
>>
File: Phantom Crash COVER.jpg (2MB, 3207x2145px) Image search: [Google]
Phantom Crash COVER.jpg
2MB, 3207x2145px
Phantom Crash / S.L.A.I

Easily one of the most fun third person arena shooters out there.

Lots of mech buildan and customizing shit as well as sticking in a support AI that does different stuff depending on the kind of AI you put into your mech.
>>
>>11117359
Outside of what this guy said: >>11117376
If you don't mind Japanese, go for W.
>>
>>11117333
So precisely what kind of game is this?
Fightan'?
Third Person Shooty?
Also, do you need to know a lot of moon?
>>
Play Front Mission 3 before you play 2, 2 is harder and a bit more complex.
>>
File: rugal-c2.jpg (779KB, 1260x1600px) Image search: [Google]
rugal-c2.jpg
779KB, 1260x1600px
>>11117130
>Complaining about Epyon
>It's baby mode far as final bosses go
Come on you haven't been shit on till it's by Wakamoto.
>>
File: 3831_front.jpg (60KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
3831_front.jpg
60KB, 640x638px
>>11108793
>>
File: igniz-pachinko-artwork.jpg (157KB, 1750x1240px) Image search: [Google]
igniz-pachinko-artwork.jpg
157KB, 1750x1240px
>>11118049
Indeed.
>>
>>11118123
Holy jesus shitfuck I forgot about this game.

Goddamn I sank so much time into playing Future Cop LAPD.
>>
>>11110442
I don't have Xbox Live anymore, but I've been playing it recently nonstop. Sorry we didn't get to meet in a better time or place.
>>
File: White Glint.jpg (76KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
White Glint.jpg
76KB, 740x740px
Check out the Armored Core series.

Wanna go fucking fast and flash step out of every attack? Get Armored Core 4 and For Answer.

Wanna go oldschool "holy shit i only have two speeds what is holding this thing together?" Get Armored Core 1. It's still a lot of fun.
>>
>>11112723
THEY PUT THE FUN IN FUNNELS RIGHT MY NIGGA
>>
Apart from the SRW series, are there any good super robot games?
i mostly play mech games with customization, but right now i just wanna drop into something with a mech with massive attacks and shouting
>>
>>11117333
>>11117311
Was hoping they'd come out with a Versus game for it. I have a CFW-modded PSP Slim, and I played the everloving shit out of Federation Vs. ZAFT and Gundam Vs. Gundam NEXT Portable. Versus games make excellent mobile games, since you can replay them again and again, and for short sessions at a time.

I have more income now than I did then, so I wouldn't mind paying to import one. I did import Gundam Extreme Vs. for the PS3, but ended up barely playing it just due to it not being on a mobile platform.
>>
Playing SD Gundam X
-How do I make more ships?
-How do I turn off Manu battle?
-Can ships leave a planet once they have landed?

I havn't been able to find a guide to most of this stuff.
>>
>>11118609
>Gundam Vs. Gundam NEXT Portable
Some of the cheat suits for that are amazing fun.
>>
File: what-is-hawken.jpg (136KB, 440x235px)
what-is-hawken.jpg
136KB, 440x235px
What does /m/ think of Hawken? Personally I like it, controls are tight and some of the mech designs are really cool. Some, on the other hand, are complete shit.
>>
File: ?.png (27KB, 744x520px) Image search: [Google]
?.png
27KB, 744x520px
>>11109059
>You are overdoing it!
>>
File: 1405485326116.jpg (34KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
1405485326116.jpg
34KB, 500x352px
>Implying the dub of Alchemic isn't wonderful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzydj_fKVz8#t=2m11s

I need to actually play this game
>>
>>11118193
It's cool, brother. It just kinda gets old playing it by myself. Guess I shoulda got a PS3.
>>
>>11117390
Honestly couldn't tell you. I've been trying to find some folks that play it on 360 and nobody has it or they don't have XBL.
>>
File: mechagamelistd.jpg (3MB, 4269x4600px) Image search: [Google]
mechagamelistd.jpg
3MB, 4269x4600px
needs updating thou
>>
>>11121732
Gameplay wise? Fucking fantastic, extremely skill based arena shooter and one of the most balanced ones I've ever played. Almost everything is viable to some extent and completely non-P2W.

However enjoy it whilst you can, it's going to die before it ever comes out of beta because of devs who can't get their priorities right. They've literally been spinning their wheels for years and going nowhere in terms of overall game direction.

It also doesn't help either that the small population is made up of absolute shitters who you wonder how they don't choke on their own saliva. And veteran players who could kill you by simply looking at you. It leads to a really large middle skill gap who keeps getting trolled by said veteran players who can't get games because of the low population.
>>
File: 3KJ8E0P.jpg (129KB, 929x1280px) Image search: [Google]
3KJ8E0P.jpg
129KB, 929x1280px
The Trails/Kiseki games start getting pretty /m/ from the end of the first game on. Only problem is we don't know if we're getting anything past the second game. Still definitely worth getting into since the first game's getting released on Steam in a week.
>>
>>11122684
Obligatory https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pg6ZxuoZgww#t=635
>>
>>11122695
I love me some obligatory gigantic spoiler videos.
>>
>>11122710
Well, Mariabell IS the mastermind behind Zero/Ao and the new third anguis replacing Wiseman.
>>
Since /m/vidya thread, I need help.

Mechwarrior 4 mercs is not working in windows 7 .Anybody knows what to do ? I have tried compatibility too.It is not the freeware version.

Also, will Heavy gear run on win7?
>>
>>11122982
oops, incomplete question.
Will Heavy gear run on win7 without any compatibility issue?
>>
>>11123196
Well if you don't already consider a Giant Babylonian Robot that's pretty much the bastard child of Tetsujin and Giant Robo /m/, then you really need to get more shows under your belt.
>>
>>11119834
To make ships, hit right while in the build section of a base
Ships can leave planets if you go to the launch pads. On earth they look like space shuttles
>>
>>11122695
>Post the bit with Suzaku dressed up as Zero and Geass robots rollerskating all over
>Retard janitor deletes post

What the fuck?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pg6ZxuoZgww#t=635
>>
>>11123397
See >>11122710

At the very least put spoiler warnings in your posts and use spoiler tags.
>>
>>11123199
This. Playing it right now.
Pros:
Making your own crew from cpt. to MS pilots ;you have free reign on this.
Very Large Ms/Character Library
The Upgrade/Exchange system is nice (Shows of the many stages of Gundams but also clues you into development stages of other MS)
It plays like SRW so you wont have a hard time playing it.
Character Creation.

Cons:
Grindy; very grindy.
Not a lot of Maps; But in this regard the Battles take 45-hour to do.
There is a limit on how many Optional Parts you can have on MS(Part Upgrades like 1000hp etc)
>>
File: sd_overworld.png (535KB, 965x595px) Image search: [Google]
sd_overworld.png
535KB, 965x595px
>>11123539
Also you can make custom BGM for your characters from your music library.

I'm 93h in, just finishing story mode, already did Core mode. After that, I have to go through Overworld mode, Hell mode and Autism mode (where you grind in a game you already beat too hell and back just to have all the mech)

Also nice documentation is available for it, be it wiki or gamefaq. No story translastion, but it's not story drive like a SRW game.
>>
>>11123967
Its a great game overall enjoying the fuck out of it. Its weird though i find myself being all about Zeon. Monoeye man...
Sinanju is my go to also Turn A is broken as fuck as it should be.
>>
>>11124064
I really like what they have done with the Turn A (Black History), with how he came out of nowhere and feel fucking terrifying.
>>
>>11108793
Try G Gen F

Best G Gen game
>>
>>11124081
Yah i'm thinking abou it getting it. but i just dont like the design.
>>
>>11109133
I rented that bitch from blockbuster so many goddamn times.
>>
Gundam Battle Operation is pretty fun if you like your mecha games clunky and slow. The "three matches every six hours" thing kind sucks, but it's F2P so whatever.
>>
>>11123444
Adachi is the culprit, Darth Vader is actually Luke's father, Snape kills Dumbledore, and AERIS DIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.