[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RX78NT1-FA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: Alex_Full_Armor.jpg (1023KB, 1920x1378px) Image search: [Google]
Alex_Full_Armor.jpg
1023KB, 1920x1378px
I would love to have seen Amuro pilot this and somehow alter the course of U.C. if it were possible.
>>
>>11094697
Alter it how? Things would pretty much end the same way.

You're overestimating Amuro's overall effect to the war. Past November, the Federation at large did most of the fighting while he helped.
>>
>>11094703
Yeah you're right, I realized this after I posted.

He probably could have killed Char with Alex though
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (287KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
287KB, 720x960px
Instead of Amuro merely taunting Char about not being able to use the wire guided arms at point blank range, Amuro also opens up with both twin gatling guns, tearing the Zeong to shreds.
>>
>>11094703
You could also say that Zeon killed itself.
>>
File: RX-78NT Alex.jpg (204KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
RX-78NT Alex.jpg
204KB, 1600x1066px
I actually prefer Alex's design over the MKII
>>
Amuro always complained about how the rx78 could never keep up with his reaction times. The alex had crazy reaction times and with 360 cockpit too. With the alex, Amuro would have been the most op motherfucker on the battlefield, though he kinda already was lol.
>>
>>11094798
If he killed Char with the Alex, Neo Zeon would never exist and the war would come to an end.
>>
>Alter the course of U.C.

It was already decided by that point
>>
>>11094798
No he didn't. He only really notices it during the fight with Challia. The reality is, if Amuro had the NT-1 earlier he would be dead.

No learning computer. Super sensitive controls (a newbie could never pilot it). Very fast reaction times and acceleration (again bad for newbies)
>>
>>11094710
>Amuro kills Char
>As a result Char never joins the AEUG
>The mission to steal the mk II ends in failure and Kamille is never recruited.
>Amuro ends up never breaking out of his depression
>Titans are never stopped
>Neo Zeon launches its attack on the world
>Titans and neo zeon battle it out over which of them gets to rule the earthsphere.
>>
>>11094812
Can there be a Neo Zeon without Char?

Or is this Haman's Zeon?
>>
>>11094810
OP doesn't mean that Amuro gets the Alex instead of the RX-78. He means he upgrades to it later as was intended but never happened due to the Alex getting damaged before testing was complete and then the war ended.

By the time he was supposed to upgrade to it, Amuro had some of the most MS piloting experiance on the side of the EF and some of the best reflexes.
>>
>>11094823
Haman's neo zeon from Zeta and ZZ is the one I'm talking about.
>>
>>11094829
Haman wouldn't stand a chance. The Titans fleet would kill her in Zeta era and then go on to produce tons of obscenely powerful MS in Neo-Zeon's stead
>>
>>11094832
Ultimately this would lead to

Titans v. Cosmo Babylonia

Man why didn't this happen instead..
>>
>>11094832
You're forgeting she has a a couple dozen cyber newtypes. And that ALL the NZ stuff was cutting edge and maxed out for performance and power. The Titans had some great prototypes and special units, but their MP stuff wasn't as amazing as Neo Zeons.
>>
>>11094844
in a scenario where titans actually lives up to their supposed anti-zeon purpose, the titans is nothing more than special forces with better than average equipment. they wouldn't be in charge of fielding grunt units, that'd still be left to the federation to provide power in numbers
>>
>>11094844
During the Gryps conflict Neo-Zeon only had a few hundred Gaza Cs, and IIRC most of them even got destroyed by the AEUG or Titans. Besides that it was just the Qubeley.

It isn't until the Neo-Zeon war that they actually pump out some high end stuff. And things like the Doven Wolf and MP Qubeley are simply designated as such. We see just a handful of them in show. Another example of this is the Zaku III. In-universe the Zaku III is a CANDIDATE MP suit, it doesn't get mass produced In-Universe because the Doven wolf is picked over it, yet it's still designated a MP suit because that's its role.

Chances are the Doven Wolf and MP Qubeley never reached mass production before the Civil War destroyed Neo-Zeon.
>>
>>11094897
The best the eff has to field on their own for mp units is the gm II, which NZ curbstomped during zz.
>>
>>11094959
yep
>>
>Amuro defeats Char
>Kycillia escapes
>Zeon still has a Zabi leader
>Titans formed

It would still be the same though the Zeon civil war would happen way sooner because I doubt Haman and Kycillia would get along. The turning point wouldbe that the Titans would win because no Char means Kamille never takes the MkII and Amuro either joins the Titans or goes away.
>>
>>11094959
Poor Jim two can never win. Its like its the worse MS in the whole universe even a Ball could be better.
>>
>>11094994
Kycilia had no chance of escaping. Her ship was blasted by a Salamis camping the launch bay.
>>
>>11094710
>Amuro kills Char
>In order to meet its red themed ace pilot quota, the AEUG recruits Johnny Ridden instead
>All of AEUG keeps remarking how he reminds them of the Red Comet
>The Dakar speech is Ridden insisting he's not Char
>Axis shows up and desires to have alliance talks with Char
>Haman is immensily disappointed when she finds out Ridden is in fact not Char
>Ridden, immensily happy that someone finally realizes this instantly forms an alliance with Axis
>Titans get steamrolled, Axis proceeds to rule over earth for decennia until the Crossbone Vanguard shows up and utterly kicks their shit
>>
>implying muh magnetic coating would make that big a difference
Zeek grunt with his G3-pwning Rick Dom beam bazooka would disagree.

Anyway, Zeong would probably lose and Char would end up bailing out to go kill Kycilia. Gundam is still mostly in one piece and there's no emotional NT moment with the White Base crew. The end.
>>
>>11096291
>Zeek grunt with his G3-pwning Rick Dom beam bazooka would disagree.
Amuro couldn't move when that happened, it wasn't his fault.
>>
>>11094959
No, in ZZ the best they had was the GM III. Not great, but still good considering it was pretty much the Mk. II
>>
>>11096331
IT was mostly karaba and the AEUG that had the GM IIIs at that point. The regular EF had already pretty much surrendered to Haman and the EFF wasn't doing dick to fight back.

Even then the GM III isn't a good match for NZs super units. They were also getting creamed in ZZ.
>>
>>11096356
No, the GM III isn't an AEUG unit. We just seem some Karaba guys using GM IIIs. The EF just doesn't really do anything in ZZ, which is why we don't see them. But the GM III's profile will tell you the sole manufacturer was the EFF and it was the new mainstay, meaning the EFF was actually the one who gave some GMs to Karaba. The GM III is made by and fielded primarily by the Federation.
>>
>>11094723
Yea, me too. Would love to see it in RG. Its MG and HG are pretty old. Especially with the release of the new Kampfer
>>
>>11094723
The Alex is my favorite design, simple, clean but also it seems like a logical upgrade from the rx-78-2
>>
It would of been more epic to see Zeon fighting against Crossbone Vanguard
>>
>>11096356
I'll never understand the EF reaction to Haman. Why the fuck did it take them so long to respond?
>>
>>11099114
the federation was exhausted and needed to rebuild
>>
File: 1387921246392.jpg (110KB, 620x419px) Image search: [Google]
1387921246392.jpg
110KB, 620x419px
>>11099114
The actual EFF was underfunded and their MS were drastically outdated compared to EVERYTHING Neo Zeon was fielding thanks to the Titans taking a big chunk of the budget and all the new cool MS for themselves. They upgraded their GM IIs to GM IIIs but even that wasn't high enough performance to fully match them.

So when Haman made a show of force the bigwigs at the top basically prepared to cave in since they didn't think they could win anyways.

Also most were corrupt as hell at this point and I wouldn't be surprised if Haman threw money and promises of high ranking positions at them.
>>
>>11099114
They fucking love Neo-Zeon. Contrary to popular belief, the Federation shows no real fear of Neo-Zeon. They treat Haman's colony drop, which she believes to be an impressive show of force, like child's play and pretty much approve of it. Not to mention they sweet talk Glemmy like he's a co-worker's friend, things like "Oh my, what a fierce young man" and "he seems like a dependable person". The Federation wanted Neo-Zeon to actually take over.

Chances are they knew the Federation was weak, and they didn't want any real work to deal with, they just wanted to live posh lives and Haman probably put a lot of money in their pocket just like Char does in CCA.
>>
>>11099198
Or rather, I meant they sweet talk Glemmy like he's a co-worker's young son. Their complements are almost condescending in nature
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.