[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cyber Formula thread. Now in HD: http://www.mediafire.com/do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 64

File: mansellkaga1.webm (2MB, 720x514px)
mansellkaga1.webm
2MB, 720x514px
Cyber Formula thread.
Now in HD:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/31ftf14pj6ij61u/Future_GPX_Cyber_Formula_Subs_Complete_TV_+_OVA.rar
BD rips by [QTS]:
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=378460
>>
Best driver
>>
Remember when Fukuda was good?
>>
small technical difficulties on the webms.
quick cig break while i try to fix them.
get hype for British GP at Silverstone
I woke up late so I have to watch the DVR recording instead of live.
>>
File: shinjo22.webm (3MB, 720x514px)
shinjo22.webm
3MB, 720x514px
>>11041302
>>
File: overbooston.webm (3MB, 720x514px)
overbooston.webm
3MB, 720x514px
>>
File: mortalcombat4.webm (3MB, 540x386px)
mortalcombat4.webm
3MB, 540x386px
>>
File: sagahayato.webm (3MB, 720x514px)
sagahayato.webm
3MB, 720x514px
>>
File: liftingturn.webm (3MB, 640x480px)
liftingturn.webm
3MB, 640x480px
aw yeah, CF thread.

Why was this allowed?

>>11041448
I kinda miss the more fantastical elements that were in the TV series like rally courses and things like that race and the German one.
>>
>>11041617
technically it's not breaking "track limits" since Hayato usually stays in bounds but uses the air.

If the Race Director was Charlie Whiting and the FIA, they would definitely ban it. especially this year they were really strict at the A1 Ring and Silverstone. They were totally deleting people's laps for the smallest infraction.
>>
>>11041438
TOO FAST TOO FURIOUS MAN
>>
>download Codemasters F1 2013 for PC
>mfw I totally suck at it
This ain't no Gran Turismo boy.
I had to take time to do some serious training and practice.

I'm supposed to be watching Dorvack, and I had just unlocked the Big Zam boss fight Arcade route in Full Boost, but I had to keep practicing.
>>
>>11041261
why can't I get to dw this? I get a stupid errno 2 error mesage "nos uch file or directory"
>>
woah, I'm currently watching the TV series (for the first time) and really enjoying it. I'm up to episode 32. Are these the same subs only for the newest raws? Cause if that's the case I might download the whole thing again.

Also is there ANY chance that someone adds the subs for the ovas? I know they're originally chinese and quite bad, but at least I'd put up with it if that meant better raw quality. The rips that are available at bakabt are insanely bad.
>>
>>11041877
it's the same subs from the old release just renamed and re-timed to fit the [QTS} BD files. so put them in the same folder as the raws and it should work. but the last two OVAs have the same wonky subs but these work with the better raws. so it's better than nothing.
>>11041849
the download link works for me, but I'm the one that uploaded it. if it's not working then I'll try again.
>>
>>
>>
Did anyone play the official games or the doujin games from YNP? I have the latter, but they're more like 'Mario Cart at the speed of sound' than F1.
>>
How come racan anime isn't a thing anymore? Why was it so small to begin with? Racing anime is usually great.
>>
>>11041438
>>11041384

Jesus christ I take it this is the OVA?
>>
>>11042189
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_GPX_Cyber_Formula#OVA_series

Hmm there's actually 4 OVAs.

What's the one in the webms?
>>
File: 1238991503690.jpg (1MB, 1276x800px)
1238991503690.jpg
1MB, 1276x800px
>>11041807
>trying to play F1 racing games after watching GPX
I did the same thing and I know exactly how you feel. I just can't take those tight turns half the time without spinning out...
>>
>>11042246
have you tried slowing down before the turn?
>>
>>11042326
Duh. But sometimes I end up oversteering or understeering anyway.
>>
>>11042341
have you tried driving accurately and within special lines?
>>
>>11042207
That one is Saga
>>
File: fireball1.webm (2MB, 640x480px)
fireball1.webm
2MB, 640x480px
made these awhile ago, never got the chance to post them. i could probably go back and make them again but whatever.
>>
File: fireball2.webm (2MB, 640x480px)
fireball2.webm
2MB, 640x480px
Kaga cannot be contained in a single webm.
>>
File: fireball4.webm (3MB, 640x480px)
fireball4.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>
File: samuraiboy.webm (867KB, 640x480px)
samuraiboy.webm
867KB, 640x480px
Jackie Gudelhian > Chibodee Crocket
>>
File: alzard.webm (3MB, 640x480px)
alzard.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>
>>11042341
have you tried just playing trackmania then?
>>
File: Chibodee-Crocket.jpg (28KB, 250x250px)
Chibodee-Crocket.jpg
28KB, 250x250px
>>11043020
A shit.
>>
>>11042983

Man, Sailor Moon got kind of hardcore as she grew up huh?
>>
File: evil alzard.webm (3MB, 640x480px)
evil alzard.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>
>>
File: bajeena.webm (3MB, 720x514px)
bajeena.webm
3MB, 720x514px
>>
>>11041261
was this torrent in the last cyberformula thread or do I have to redl stuff. I haven't gotten around to it yet,just had it dled.
>>
File: mechanicalbody.jpg (51KB, 640x480px)
mechanicalbody.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>11047942
>>
File: ougadrift.webm (3MB, 640x480px)
ougadrift.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>
File: 1309287177122.jpg (1MB, 3543x2389px) Image search: [Google]
1309287177122.jpg
1MB, 3543x2389px
Everyone knows that if you want to make real-life mecha possible, the best talent-pool of people to choose from would be: Aeronautical engineers, NASA, and F1 engineers.
And the best talent-pool for test pilot candidates would be: fighter pilots and F1 drivers. Because they have the experience of coping with heavy G-forces and fast reaction times. And also astronauts/shuttle operators if those even exist anymore. (Because NASA keeps losing funding). That's why F1 drivers are even called 'pilots' sometimes. I've heard broadcasters do it.
It would be great if we could get all the F1 Teams, NASA, and the rest of the world's top engineers to focus on building mechs.
>>
File: germanGP.webm (3MB, 720x514px)
germanGP.webm
3MB, 720x514px
>>11041617
the German track was crazy.
it kinda sucks that they didn't go back and do another episode of it in the OVA.

I liked how the TV series tried to show the different types of racing like rally and endurance racing. but it's cool to see Hayato become a professional bad-ass over time and get an actual pit crew. So the computer guy isn't forced to change tires anymore.
There's a connection between elite MotoGP riders and F1 drivers because they both understand throttle control. They both need to know how to handle torque and avoid wheel spin. So that's why the show starts with Hayato riding motorcycles. He always had the natural instincts and ability for racing.
>>
File: wingchun1.webm (2MB, 640x480px)
wingchun1.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>
File: wingchun2.webm (2MB, 640x480px)
wingchun2.webm
2MB, 640x480px
wing chun champion.
best character on the show.
>>
File: wingchun3.webm (2MB, 640x480px)
wingchun3.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>
File: 1388649719555.gif (2MB, 350x263px)
1388649719555.gif
2MB, 350x263px
>>11053056
I think the problem of "real mech" is more in the software and pilot interface required for dynamic balance and unstable maneuver than the technology.
We already have the power source and the material for a reasonable mech smaller than 8m.
However the DARPA and many other US military contractor are still working on "AI" capable of walking outside a cleaned out flat lab.
>>
File: femaledriving.webm (3MB, 640x480px)
femaledriving.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>
File: femaledriving2.webm (3MB, 640x480px)
femaledriving2.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>
>>11055700
I admit I have no idea whats going on in this thread but, what the shit is he so freaked out about, shes going like 25mph.
>>
>>11055804
red bull gives you wings.
>>
I've never seen this, but I'm always willing to check out BD releases of older anime.
>>
File: 1336683982154.jpg (734KB, 2114x3008px) Image search: [Google]
1336683982154.jpg
734KB, 2114x3008px
>>11042093
The best F1 games are the recent Codemasters entries for PC/PS3; or F1 '97 for PSX. F1 2013 has an expansion pack with a 'Classic Mode'. So you can race old cars and tracks like Jerez and Donington Park.

The 2013 Codemasters game is fucking awesome at capturing the feel of F1. It's completely modern with the regulations: DRS and KERS, no refueling, Parc fermé, dynamic weather conditions so be prepared to drive in rain, cutting corners gets your lap time deleted and Black Flag during the race, etc. (2014 version of the game hasn't been released yet, with the new rule changes).

The game is controller friendly, you don't need a fancy wheel to play it. It's got customizable settings. So you can go full fun easy-modo with ABS and traction control, or full simulation-realism (100% race length, good if you have a wheel).
In Career mode the minimum race length you can do is 25%. So that's 25% of the actual race distance in miles. So a short track like Monaco would be 20 laps, and a longer track like Monza is about 13. And the game scales the tire wear to the race length so you still have to make pit stops. And your engineer talks to you over the radio and actually gives you useful information.

The physics of the game is good. If it's raining, you can't put on slick tires with Marussia and lap the field. In Q3 the tires you use to set your qualifying time, are the same tires you use at the start of the race. So if you do a lot of extra laps trying to get pole, you'll waste the tires and have worn tires for the start of the race.
You can even change fuel mixtures and brake bias on the fly from the cockpit just like the pros.
It has the Option and Prime tire choices for every race weekend. So being familiar with the sport helps so you know when to use the right compound. The Option is always the softer compound so more grip less durability. The Prime is the harder so less grip but more durability.
>>
I wish there were more racing anime being made. Redline was great, plot of course was secondary and not important.
>>
File: get victory i will be winner.jpg (114KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
get victory i will be winner.jpg
114KB, 1008x720px
>>11056729
It's all the little things. The track will get faster towards the end of the session as more rubber gets put on the racing line. So you can actually feel the difference in grip between the early parts of practice and towards the end. That's why in qualifying you always see the best times come at the end. You want to be the last car on the track so you get the track in the best condition and so no one can beat your time.

Just like Randoll did in one of his first races. He waited perfectly until the very end of the session so he was the last car on track and finished his pole lap with no time left in the session. That was the textbook perfect example of how to do it. That's why it was so impressive and pissed everyone off.
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTwHT8e42ic#t=1617
>>
>>11041261
I just began to watch this series, seems pretty cool
the other day I got the OST from bakabt and holy cow, it is GLORIOUS
what is the order to watch it? series and then which of the OVAS?
>>
>>11055700
>freaks out at 40km per hour
let me guess, he crashed when going over 500 or somthing like that and cant get over it
>>
>>11056925
The soundtrack is really fucking good. the best songs are never on youtube.
go in production order.
-TV series
-Double-One
-Zero-
-Saga
-SIN
>>
File: 048 - Devastator.jpg (777KB, 1600x2010px) Image search: [Google]
048 - Devastator.jpg
777KB, 1600x2010px
>>11056737
D1 Devastator was almost a racing anime. The protag started out doing a test drive on the track before he got warped to another dimension.
>>
>>11056938
Zero was dedicated to that. Meanwhile in this bit, he's just tripping. (No really.)
>>
>>11042246
It's not impossible, you just gotta keep practicing. It takes time to learn the track and the racing line. F1 2013 has hot lap videos with commentary that shows you how to take corners and learn the track.
The main thing at first is just getting the stamina and focus to concentrate so you can do consistent laps without crashing. The difficulty doesn't really come from the computer A.I.
You have to use the Practice session to tweak the set up and compare lap times. Lots of restarting and "exit without saving".
The higher learning curve makes it more rewarding when you finally get it right. You gotta keep practicing then it won't seem so hard anymore. The rookie season is always the hardest because it's the first time seeing the tracks. You gotta put some effort into it. That's what it takes to win. Then you won't have to do stock car racing. If you keep failing then the team will fire you and you'll have to go back to doing Clio Cups in GT4.
Do what I did; I've been on a racing binge for the past couple of weeks. Non-stop racing and in-between F1 training you watch some WRC, DTM, SuperGT while eating dinner to stay hype. Delay all community-college responsibilities until the very last minute.
>>
File: 1289877738559.jpg (813KB, 3072x2064px) Image search: [Google]
1289877738559.jpg
813KB, 3072x2064px
>>11041617
that's why FICCY > FIA because they allow cool stuff like the lifting turn. the FIA bans everything.

The 2014 F1 season has been pretty good. I like the new regulations now. They just need to ban those dildo noses and then everything will be fine. I remember being against no-refueling when that first happened and now that rule is normal. It feels weird when I watch races that allow refueling.
This new hybrid technology is going to be the new performance standard for the future. They aren't even called engines anymore. The official term for it is "power unit". Its a V6 turbo charged engine combined with electric motors. Excess heat from the engine/turbo charger is collected and reused to charge the electric motor. And the kinetic energy from braking is also collected and stored as an electric charge. (instead of just being wasted as heat). Any kind of turbo-lag is negated by the electric motors that can apply torque/HP instantly. They use software to run different engine mappings in how the two work together. so the electric motor can "fill in" anytime there's a delay or lag in the petrol engine. They made the sport more eco-friendly without sacrificing power because the power units are so efficient now. not a drop of fuel is wasted.
Kinetic Energy Recovery System (KERS) was used from 09-13. It only recovered energy from braking not the engine and stored it as an electric charge. It gave 80hp of boost for 6.6 seconds a lap. This new ERS in 2014(Energy Recovery System) gives 160hp of boost for 33 seconds a lap. So it's a huge difference.

24 Hour Le Mans was really good this year too. Three big manufacturers Audi, Porsche, and Toyota going against each other. The LMP1 cars use extremely similar hybrid technology as the new F1 cars. it's almost the same thing. They look good and are really fast. I also like watching the GTE and LMP2 classes.

They changed the barrier where Allan Simonsen died in his Aston Martin last year.
>>
>>11056938
>>11055804
Actually there's a more particular reason for this scene. And it's not what you are thinking.
>>
File: 1309287077082.jpg (513KB, 1274x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1309287077082.jpg
513KB, 1274x1800px
Now it's Mercedes that's winning everything instead of Red Bull. They clearly have the best power unit. I want to see how the other teams are going to develop their cars to try and compete. Marussia actually improved and managed to score their first points ever this year. There's usually no hope for the small teams.
I try to watch other racing series too from all over the world and stay well rounded. I like watching series with different manufacturers. WRC has Volkswagon dominating now after Loeb left. It was more interesting in the older days when they would allow the powerful 4WD models. These new compact front wheel drive cars are fast but they can't compare to some of the past models like the Lancia. Mini Cooper had a team for half a season then pulled out. Hyundai are a new team with a big budget & resources but they are getting their asses kicked by VW. and Citronen basically took all their funding out of the sport to enter the FIA WTCC Touring Car Championship. BMW made DTM more interesting by having 3 manufacturers involved. They use DRS now too. Apparently the new Super GT regulations in Japan match the monocoque for DTM cars. So if a team wanted to, someone could purchase a DTM car and with little modification legally be allowed to run it in Super GT in Japan. I'm still waiting for an english rip of this year's 24 Hour of Nurburgring.

In F1 and racing in general they have to figure out the politics to help keep more manufacturers in motorsports and how to deal with cutting costs. There's so many good young drivers that come up through GP2 but there's not enough F1 teams.
>>
File: hamiltonslowmo.webm (3MB, 960x540px)
hamiltonslowmo.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>
File: JeremyMcLarenP1.webm (3MB, 960x540px)
JeremyMcLarenP1.webm
3MB, 960x540px
In one of the recent episodes of Top Gear Clarkson got to take the McLaren P1 around Spa-Francorchamps (Belgium) in the rain. The P1 has the same hybrid technology as the new F1 regulations. Diffusers are not allowed anymore in F1 so McLaren put one on their P1 supercar instead.

and since McLaren can't have a team of engineers around you all the time to make sure that the P1 is always ideally tuned and set up for any occasion; the P1 has a smart computer system that can make adjustments to the car and react to the environment. A lot of cars come with 'Sport modes', but the P1 can adapt and make changes as you are driving it. So when you're out on track it's interpreting your driving habits and the road surface and making adjustments to the suspension, ride height etc. It's basically just like Ogre in SIN. It's computer is always thinking about going faster and what adjustments to make. Only a professional driver would be able to put any stress on that car, and even then no matter how fast you go; you can never outsmart/MAX-out the CPU system. the car can always calculate a way to go faster and make adjustments. It's up to the driver to be able to react quickly enough to execute, and match his ability with the performance of the car.
Clarkson was in Spa in the rain and didn't crash because of the McLaren computer system. It was constantly making adjustments to help keep the car on the track and make up for his lack of skill. He couldn't even keep it flat out through Eau Rouge.
>>
and then Hammond got to take the Porsche 918 Hybrid around Yas Marina Circuit under the lights. The 918 is like a legal road version of Porsche's LMP1 919 that they ran in this year's Le Mans. It's also got the electric motors. and incorporates the racing technology. i wish webms had sound because you need to hear the exhaust.
>>
File: 2014 Canadian GP.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2014 Canadian GP.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>11056938
Nah, its just drug induced tripping.
>>
>>11057692
>>11057724

Have we any idea when they're going to go head to head? Want to know if Clarkson will have to endure Hammond and May's mocking about the bet with his name or if he'll be able to rub it in to Hammond instead.
>>
>>11057724
upload your webm to pomf.se or some other hosting website and post the link to ti
>>
HOLY SHIT THIS TRACK
I JIZZ MY PANTS WHENEVER I HEAR IT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VECr01qB8io
>>
I wish there was a ps3 game of this anime (just finished the regular series, I really liked it) or at least one of the ps2 games had some of the awesome crazy circuits the TV series had.
>>
File: 1379183664145.jpg (225KB, 2100x1405px) Image search: [Google]
1379183664145.jpg
225KB, 2100x1405px
>>
File: Gretzky Austrian GP 2014.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Gretzky Austrian GP 2014.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
>>
WHATS THE PASSWORD
FFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
File: V8tachi.webm (2MB, 640x480px)
V8tachi.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>
File: OPloop.webm (2MB, 720x514px)
OPloop.webm
2MB, 720x514px
>>
>>11058127
you should watch the whole episode.
it's season 21 on piratebay.
>>
>>11041291
he got worse in SIN or was Hayato simply that much better by that point?
>>
File: 1336683921545.jpg (1MB, 2550x3510px) Image search: [Google]
1336683921545.jpg
1MB, 2550x3510px
>>11059889
The CF games are still pretty good. It has all the characters from the show and seeing the cyber system every time you boost is the best part.
They have their own plot lines and radio dramas I think and original characters. I burned a copy of Road to Infinity 4, but I haven't tried the other ones yet. I'm not even sure if 4 is the best one. Each of the later games seems to have more stuff from the OVAs. They need to make a new CF game that's really extreme like F-Zero & Wipeout. that would be awesome. The CF games were pretty popular in Japan back at that time so they sold well I think.

For PS3, the F1 2012 version is dirt cheap and it is pretty much the same game as 2013. The PS3 release of 2013 got screwed up and is digital only, no physical copy. PSN still has it at full price and it's not worth it for a year old game. If there was a physical release then at least you could buy a used copy.
>>
>>11059776
I WARNED YOU ABOUT THE REALM
>>
File: amgbrakes.webm (2MB, 960x540px)
amgbrakes.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>
>>11061872
This car is colored just like Dendoh
>>
File: GoddamnOAV.webm (3MB, 640x480px)
GoddamnOAV.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>
>>11062091
Old Man!! Is that you??
>>
>>11062090
Oddly enough, Ogre is not coloured like Ogre.
>>
>not owning a transforming sentient car and driving over 400 mph to your work
real life is suffering
>>
File: 1309286499860.jpg (586KB, 1800x1726px) Image search: [Google]
1309286499860.jpg
586KB, 1800x1726px
So did you finish watching all of it yet?
Remember when they had to save Ryohei and used Asurada as a boat?
>>
>>
why does 4chan hate certain sizes/dimensions for webms. Moot needs to fix that shit.
>>
>>11064173
It's googles problem specifically. You don't have problem viewing it on firefox. iirc, you can't have odd dimensions or chrome fucks up
>>
>>11064169
yeah, the subs would work, but that torrent is just for the TV series. get the batch that has the TV + OVAs all together. and then download it in parts or one episode at a time. It's well seeded.
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=378460

The old [Ayu] release was hard-subbed, then a russian site had soft subs for the whole series but the timing was off in the second half of all the episodes. So I just popped them in Aegisub and adjusted the times. Then renamed them to go with the [QTS] rips so you can leave it in the same folder and the subs would work. I'm not a professional sub group or timer or anything like that.

Someone should put the BD rips on mega or some DDL to make things easier.
>>
>>11056729
>change fuel mixtures and brake bias on the fly from the cockpit
but sometimes it's better not to change the brake bias.
>>
File: 1304828832698.jpg (313KB, 1920x1104px)
1304828832698.jpg
313KB, 1920x1104px
>>11041261
holy shit just realized I had the wrong link in the post. This one is the batch that has the TV + OVAs all together. Sorry about that. It's 45 gigs.
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=436719
>>
the turbo engines suck. bring back na v10s with added ers.

also the dicknoses are only on cars without talented aero designers. every real team found a way around it.
>>
>>11065390
the V10s were the best.
they keep scaling down from V10, V8, and now V6 with turbo. the reliability issues now come from all the software and electronics they put on the car.
>>
File: gear ratio.webm (3MB, 528x296px)
gear ratio.webm
3MB, 528x296px
>>
File: speeeeed2.webm (3MB, 640x480px)
speeeeed2.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>
File: hello.webm (393KB, 1280x720px)
hello.webm
393KB, 1280x720px
Those corners man I would have taken out the entire grid.
>>
DONT STOP
DREAMMER ON THE ROOAADD
>>
>>11042983
Did he died?
>>
>>11056737
>plot of course was secondary

get a load of this faggot
>>
File: Senna Donington Park 1993.jpg (757KB, 3269x2117px) Image search: [Google]
Senna Donington Park 1993.jpg
757KB, 3269x2117px
best BR ever.
BRs need some love right now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGyfmuK5lJM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwLEE420v20
>>
>>11067671
>Kaga
>dying
illogical
>>
>>11067299
>all dis shading
>>11041617
was that a fucking WIND DRIFT? wat the actual fuck, this is awesome
tks for the share OP, although I'll take ages to get this at 100ks/s
>>
>>11069813

> Murray Walker

Shit, that takes me back. Used to watch F1 all the time as a kid with my dad, but haven't watched it in years. I remember reading an interview in a paper with him where it detailed how he got in to racing commentary, including a tidbit about his days as a soldier in WW2 where he came across a pile of thousands of corpses in a burnt out village which left a large impression on you. Not that that kind of thing wouldn't leave a large impression on anyone really. Always stood out in my head for some reason. He has such a great voice though.
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.