[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dasein= A Human Am i wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Heidegger_19a611-0d965[1].jpg (40KB, 484x578px) Image search: [Google]
Heidegger_19a611-0d965[1].jpg
40KB, 484x578px
Dasein= A Human

Am i wrong?
>>
>>8842378
Yes.
>>
Being there, here, out.
For H, the being (yourself) is something open, as opposed to the modern conception (muh alienation, muh self consciousness)
We depend on the being
>>
lad lsd lool
>>
the key to audience pussy is vaguely defining your key terms and never giving a straight answer and contradicting the meaning
it's like playing hard to get, people wanna understand but you never give it so they keep comin back for more
>>
>>8842378
Your keyboard is also dasein. Heidegger was trying to get away from the philosophy of the subject
>>
>>8842513
Did he succeed though? Because it seems to me that phenomenology is still limited to subjective experience, even if it tries to understand it abstractly. It's not the Cartesian "I", but it is not that far from it.
>>
Dasein is any being that is aware of its own existence and has to grapple with adapting (ie Being) in the world.

Humans are the only Dasein we know of, but not all humans are Dasein (if one is retarded enough to be essentially catatonic, they do not have Dasein.) If we found out sentient aliens exist, or built a computer program that is self-aware, these beings would have Dasein too. Heidegger just never explicitly equates Dasein with humans because Dasein is a feature of humanity but not something he wants to limit to humanity.
>>
>>8842644

wew lad
>>
>>8842644
He was moving away from subjective experience. He just wanted philosophy to realize that the subject is more composite than only the introspective aspect. See>>8842412
The difference between he and Descartes is that H wants philosophers to realize that one's self or Being is a historical process rather than that of Descartes where there is a fundamental essence which is then shaped.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.