[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What book should I gift to someone to let them know my feelings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Whoah_bumpy_road_ahead.jpg (60KB, 500x703px) Image search: [Google]
Whoah_bumpy_road_ahead.jpg
60KB, 500x703px
What book should I gift to someone to let them know my feelings towards them go beyond friendship?
>>
>>8841731
Friedrich Nietzsche - The Gay Science
>>
>>8841731
None because that's a pussy move
>>
>>8841739
Maybe OP's a chick or gay
>>
>>8841731
You shouldn't gift them a book at all but a bottle of wine and a note that simply says, Let's share this together.
>>
>>8841731
The Legacy of Totalitarianism in a Tundra
>>
>>8841748
Do that OP, but with a dildo instead of wine
>>
>>8841739
Why? Im sure not going "uhh i laik u"
She has engaged in subtle lewd behavior in the past, she wouldnt have done if she was repulsed by me, right? So I just dont want to fuck it up, I might get some sugar
>>
>>8841773
she was doing it ironically
>>
Infinite Jest. It's sufficiently thick enough so you can conk her over the head with it and achieve unconsciousness. When she wakes up with all her lady parts sore, she'll know your feelings.

Alternatively you can ask her out for drinks over the holidays and not fuck that part up.
>>
>>8841778
Fug
>>
>>8841731
a nice hardcover copy of Wuthering Heights/Oneguin

good luck <3
>>
>>8841731
I'm a Little Fucking Bitch Coward Faggot or: My Diary Too Be Honest by OP
>>
>>8841731
Gift her a Beckett book, erotically kill her dog with your bicycle and then fold your genitals inside her
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.