[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: .png (9KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
.png
9KB, 401x367px
>I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it.
>>
File: 1436720433583.png (788KB, 594x690px) Image search: [Google]
1436720433583.png
788KB, 594x690px
>“What is that?” I point to a tapestry across the room from her bed. It looks like a purplish Persian rug. It’s hung up by thumb tacks.

“A tapestry.”

“Oh, I guess I knew that,” a content quiet sets over. I trace the outline of her side with my fingertips. “One time, when I was sick as a kid, real dehydrated, I was sitting on our couch in the living room, and we had this huge tapestry, probably bigger than that entire wall, with some kind of Victorian-looking mural on it, hung from a gold bar across the top behind the couch. And I was so feverish that I was disoriented, and I needed to go pee, and I sat up on the couch and grabbed the corner of the tapestry, looking behind it, and I stood up and put my head behind the tapestry, sort of walking across the couch as I scanned the wall behind the tapestry. My mom asked me what I was doing, and I replied ‘I need to go to the bathroom,’ and then I realized that I couldn’t pee behind the tapestry, so I wondered off to the bathroom, and my dad followed me because he was concerned. I got to the bathroom, started peeing, and passed out, falling backwards. He caught me, which is good, because I would’ve hit my head on the window sill behind me.”

She’s laughing a lot. I’m laying with my chest on her stomach, perked up so that we’re looking at each other. “Bet you didn’t expect that.”

“No,” she giggles, “I didn’t.”
>>
>>7690624
w
hat
t
he
f
uck
>>
>>7690624
I dig your writing, got any more examples?
>>
>I say things like "Fuck my asshole and make me cum."
>>
>>7690613
>>7690624
dumb frogposters
>>
>>7690641
>>7690655
>can't handle the prose

>>7690651
ayy lmao thanks but it's not me ;)

it totally is and I shill my own work on here all the time and if you're really interested look up John von Dorf which is not my real name
>>
>>7690624
What a pleasant image. Geez. Stahp.
>>
>>7690613
"Monroe Fieldbinder pulls his white fedora over his eyes and smiles wryly."
>>
>>7690660
nice fake fiverr reviews on your books u lame

Sincerely,
shit poster
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.