[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>I do things like get in a taxi and say,...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: .png (9 KB, 401x367) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
.png
9 KB, 401x367
>I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it.
>>
File: 1436720433583.png (788 KB, 594x690) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436720433583.png
788 KB, 594x690
>“What is that?” I point to a tapestry across the room from her bed. It looks like a purplish Persian rug. It’s hung up by thumb tacks.

“A tapestry.”

“Oh, I guess I knew that,” a content quiet sets over. I trace the outline of her side with my fingertips. “One time, when I was sick as a kid, real dehydrated, I was sitting on our couch in the living room, and we had this huge tapestry, probably bigger than that entire wall, with some kind of Victorian-looking mural on it, hung from a gold bar across the top behind the couch. And I was so feverish that I was disoriented, and I needed to go pee, and I sat up on the couch and grabbed the corner of the tapestry, looking behind it, and I stood up and put my head behind the tapestry, sort of walking across the couch as I scanned the wall behind the tapestry. My mom asked me what I was doing, and I replied ‘I need to go to the bathroom,’ and then I realized that I couldn’t pee behind the tapestry, so I wondered off to the bathroom, and my dad followed me because he was concerned. I got to the bathroom, started peeing, and passed out, falling backwards. He caught me, which is good, because I would’ve hit my head on the window sill behind me.”

She’s laughing a lot. I’m laying with my chest on her stomach, perked up so that we’re looking at each other. “Bet you didn’t expect that.”

“No,” she giggles, “I didn’t.”
>>
>>7690624
w
hat
t
he
f
uck
>>
>>7690624
I dig your writing, got any more examples?
>>
>I say things like "Fuck my asshole and make me cum."
>>
>>7690613
>>7690624
dumb frogposters
>>
>>7690641
>>7690655
>can't handle the prose

>>7690651
ayy lmao thanks but it's not me ;)

it totally is and I shill my own work on here all the time and if you're really interested look up John von Dorf which is not my real name
>>
>>7690624
What a pleasant image. Geez. Stahp.
>>
>>7690613
"Monroe Fieldbinder pulls his white fedora over his eyes and smiles wryly."
>>
>>7690660
nice fake fiverr reviews on your books u lame

Sincerely,
shit poster
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
Thread DB ID: 508256

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.