[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Othello the first Dindu in the history of literature? He cuckolds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: Dindu.jpg (24KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Dindu.jpg
24KB, 460x276px
Is Othello the first Dindu in the history of literature? He cuckolds Iago before the play begins and makes some untrained young stud his lieutenant. Yet he's taught as some kind of innocent victim with a short fuse. Bizarre!
>>
he a good boy
>>
>>7687328
Go to /pol/ if you want to talk about your obsession with nigger dicks, faggot
>>
>>7687337
>Go to /pol/ if you want to discuss one of the central characters in the western literary tradition

No thanks. Don't get your panties in a twist. Nobody cares that you support Bernie.
>>
File: 1453874988631 (1).jpg (70KB, 720x667px) Image search: [Google]
1453874988631 (1).jpg
70KB, 720x667px
Well he at least expresses some form of remorse for the crime he commits (killing Desdemona), and repays it by taking his own life.

More than one can say about "dindu's"
>>
File: image.jpg (159KB, 888x663px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159KB, 888x663px
The background to the play is of course Venice's war with the Turks in the late 16th Century. It takes place in 1570, which is around the time of Queen Elizabeth and Boris Godunov.

Othello isn't really the protagonist or the antagonist of the play, he's just hanging over the drama in a light kind of way.

If he had copulated with Desdemona, he might have had a son, and then Brabrantio's grandson (himself a Moor, not what the Queen would call a Negar necessarily) might become Senator.

Nevertheless, Othello is already in a state of power in respect to Cassio & Iago, so there's that issue in the mix. Iago is indifferent to who is ruling, as long as he can maintain his own position. Unfortunately or not, Emilia betrays her own husband, and Iago goes nuts.
>>
>>7687328
>lol black people talk funny
>>
>>7687328
There's no proof, or even reason to suspect, that Othello actually slept with Emilia. Iago tells the audience this, yes, but Iago only shows us repeatedly that he's completely duplicitous.
>>
>go to see college production of Othello
>Othello portrayed by a black actor
>turn 360 degrees and moonwalk out
>>
>>7687964
Othello is a nigger, as Hemingway observed. Speak to one sometime and see how quickly they mention >muh dick
>>
>>7687964

Duplicitous to others. He's completely forthright with the audience.
>>
>>7688831
Not in this instance. He himself states that he is not certain, and only acts as if it is true.
>>
>>7687964
>>7688837
Let me guess, you think Iago just does it because of >muh wacism?
>>
>>7688032
Seriously, why is he cast as a black actor so frequently? Is it because americans don't know the difference between north africa and sub-saharan africa?
>>
>>7687328
Bilal Al-Habashi was earlier.
>>
>>7687385
Lots of criminal dindus commit suicide by cop though.
>>
>>7687328
>cucks Iago
>believing a pathological lair

Maybe drama isn't for you, anon.
>>
>>7689379
Iago isn't a pathological liar. Pathological lying is when you simply can't keep yourself from lying whether it benefits you or not. I've known a pathological liar in the past and she was nothing like Iago.

Iago is just a cunning manipulator who is open to the strategic use of dishonesty. Also, when he talks about being cuckolded in his monologues he isn't claiming to have been cuckolded by simply reminding himself of widespread rumours that Dindu fucked his bird.
>>
I want /pol/ out. I'm so bored of edginess, it got old like years ago.
>>
>>7689433
Except no one else says anything about Othello fucking his wife. Emilia calls him out for thinking something so retarded (like you do) but literally no one brings it up but him.

Seriously have you even seen the play?
>>
>>7689675
Nobody does so in the body of the text, you dunce, but Iago recalls *reports* of this claim from others in eg his first monologue.
>>
File: laughing bjork.jpg (37KB, 641x482px) Image search: [Google]
laughing bjork.jpg
37KB, 641x482px
>>7690180
>"my dad works for nintendo t. my dad t. me"
>>
>>7690213
If Iago is lying about this rumour, why does Emilia reference it in lines 162-164 of Act IV Scene II?

Checkmate, niggerlover.
>>
>>7689055
He 'just does it' because that's what he does: evil.
>>
>>7689333
Americans are born cucks and its one of the only Shakespeare plays where blacks can join in as a rather big part (that's if you're going historically accurate)
>>
File: Zinedine-Zidane-014.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Zinedine-Zidane-014.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
>>7690506
>that's if you're going historically accurate

If you're going historically accurate he's not going to be black at all, he's going to look like this guy.
>>
Dindu? What the fuck is a dindu?
>>
>>7689484
It's just too late, anon. Mods could have stopped this, but they didn't. I don't know if they wanted it to happen or just didn't care, but they let them have free reign and they'll never leave until /lit/ gets nuked.
>>
>>7690690
A dindu's nothing
>>
>>7687328
This faggot wandered here on his way to /pol/
>>
>>7687328
what books can help me as a conservative, racially concious male suffering from unwanted, intrusive cuckold fantasies involving black men?
>>
>>7691829
Author Quentin T's published screenplay of The Hateful Eight.
>>
>>7689484
This is the future you chose.

>>7689675
>Emilia calls him out for thinking something so retarded
Women never lie about cheating.

>>7690690
"Dindu" is a racist term for blacks, particularly African Americans. The term originates from the canard that blacks accused, convicted, or proven of committing various crimes and outrages reflexively are reflexively defended on the grounds that they "dindu nuffin" (also, that "he was a good boy" who was "tryna/finna turn his life around" and perhaps could have been helped in this by the allocation of "mo money for dem programs"). For example: "Why Zimmerman shoot that Trayvon boy, he dindu nuffin!"
>>
File: respectable_black_man1.jpg (62KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
respectable_black_man1.jpg
62KB, 620x620px
>>7691893
Dindu may also refer to those follow the folk religion of Dinduism, a syncretic cult with origins in Christianity and the American Civil Rights movement in which, roughly, Black Power takes the place of the Holy Spirit in the traditional Christian Trinity and MLK assumes the role of the Son. There is no father, of course.
>>
>>7690463
>people can't reference lies
>>
>>7692352
I was responding to somebody saying that nobody else brings it up. Emilia brings it up, and Emilia herself brings it up to reference a third person - neither Emilia or Iago - bringing it up. The rumour exists independent of Iago's invention of a premise to justify revenge on Othello.
>>
>>7689055
I actually don't think it's racism, but I have no idea what it is. That's what makes Iago scary. Might be a naive reading but I sort of like it, or rather I like Iago's motives being completely ambiguous. I'm just calling bullshit when he says Othello slept with Emilia.
>>
>Not Aaron, literally cucked the King of Rome
You fagoos don't even know your Shakespeare.
Also Aaron did nothing wrong.
t. Stirner
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.