[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this may be the wrong place to ask, but do you guys know any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1342703407470.png (5KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
1342703407470.png
5KB, 284x284px
So this may be the wrong place to ask, but do you guys know any good places to pirate textbooks? I'm kind of a poorfag and really don't want to drop hundreds of dollars on college books.
>>
put "imgur textbooks" into google and all the results will be pages of different places that will let you download textbooks for free.
>>
>>7687305
gen.lib.rus.ec
>>
>>7687310
>>7687333
Thanks for the replies guys, but I had already tried the sources you have listed, I might need to give in to the college book jew.
>>
>>7687347
List the titles you're looking for, someone might be able to find them from private sources
>>
>>7687418
Sociology: A Down-To-Earth Approach Core Concepts (6th Edition)
ISBN-13: 978-0205999842
ISBN-10: 0205999840
PsychSmart 2nd Edition
ISBN-13: 978-0078035289
ISBN-10: 0078035287
Economics: Principles, Problems, & Policies (McGraw-Hill Series in Economics) 20th Edition
ISBN-13: 978-0078021756
ISBN-10: 0078021758

Any help would be appreciated.
>>
>>7687426
No luck on the other two but libgen has a later Sociology, check the changes
>>
>>7687457
I checked what.cd for you since it's private, and like this guy said I only found a 10th edition version of Sociology. No luck on the others.
>>
>>7687457
>>7687466
It's a different series, they seem to have the normal down to earth series, the core concepts series and the census update ones. The one you speak of is actually older. Textbooks are mady by silly god damn jews.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.