[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, you guys excited?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: nu Jävlar bär det av.png (925KB, 597x922px) Image search: [Google]
nu Jävlar bär det av.png
925KB, 597x922px
So, you guys excited?
>>
No?
>>
A little bit, but don't tell /lit/.
>>
You couldn't check the catalog?
>>
No.
>>
Okay, I'll spell it out for you newfag.
As the HP series got older, it got more and more up its own ass about messages.. to the point where stuff that didn't even make sense got tacked (Dumbledore being gay.. not relevant to anything) on,probably for publicity, or so JK can say "ooh see how progressive I am!"
In addition to the transformation of the writing style.. got slowly worse near the end.
This is why this new one is going to suck. It'll be more about sjw messages of "equality", with less emphasis on suspense and actual story/world building. Undoubtedly, one or more of the characters will be gay or trans, and that characteristic will be their only defining feature. Then all the idiots will go oht, read it, and leap for joy at the progressive new addition to a shit story they don't even know how to read because it's the only book they've picked up in a decade.
>>
>>7685237

Before I came on /lit/ I would have been excited but you cunts have sapped every ounce of wonder and enjoyment from my soul - so that now I remain a husk fit only to consume incredibly dry books that are supposed to expand my mind but serve only to perpetuate my already steep decline into pseudo-intellectuality.

Also the fangirls will make the whole thing unbearable.
>>
>>7685437
oh...
>>
No.

>>7685447
Fucking pleb. Read some Apulieus or Aristophanes if you need a giggle.
>>
>>7685437
this desu
first 3 were decent
>>
File: 1451876628331s.jpg (10KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1451876628331s.jpg
10KB, 250x241px
>>7685447
What a faggot
>>
>>7685437

1. Harry Potter was never good to begin with.

2. You write like a retard.

3. Go "stretch your legs" into a woodchipper, you mongoloid.
>>
>>7685447
What a fucking loser.

Blow your brains out, you crybaby cunt. At least then you'll take some responsibility for your failure of a life.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.