[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Currently writing something which I think will end up as a novelle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: CZR0vfBW0AA55V2.jpg (53KB, 600x387px) Image search: [Google]
CZR0vfBW0AA55V2.jpg
53KB, 600x387px
Currently writing something which I think will end up as a novelle about a bureaucrat in a technocratic republic who suffers a heart attack and joins a lunatic terrorist cult.
Getting it out of my laptop isn't on my plan, but if the final result plesases me I'll maybe do. What would you think?
>>
>>7683287
>Getting it out of my laptop isn't on my plan
Why even bother then? It's one thing to not have unrealistic expectations but that just sounds like you have no motivation to put it out at all.
>>
>>7683751
Not to put it out, but I'm motivated about writing it. I enjoy writing and this story will help me improve as a writer imo. I only fear the plot seems too cliche
>>
Be confident belive in yourself
>>
>>7683287
>What would you think?

about what? whether or not you'll grace us with the privilege of reading your story? spoiler alert: nobody gives a fuck about your projects. finish it, and then share it or don't. i expect it's garbage anyways, based on your ambivalent tone towards it in your op. if *you* can't even get passionate about your work how do you expect anyone else to?
>>
>>7683287
ideas don't matter as much as execution
>>
>>7683287
Instead of worrying about the book being successful or not, worry about making an entertaining story that people will enjoy.
>>
>>7684800
Kek. What I'm asking is if you think the final result could be enterntaining woth that premise.
>>7684089
>What would you think?
About the plot.
>>
>>7684881
>About the plot.

see >>7684118
>>
Last and shameless bump
>>
>>7683287
can someone tell me the name of this painting? it's so beautiful and went really well with the post
>>
>>7686796
only if you give an opinion m8 :^)
>>
>>7686796
search Andrey Remnev
>>
>>7683287
well, let's just say the blurb so far doesn't work. not a lot of people responding. the words mean nothing really. he gets a heart attack and suddenly joins a cult? the ideas don't coalesce. meanwhile, the novel itself could be good. looks like you have big ideas, and blurbs that run from thing to thing like this usually indicates a novel with multiple plot and subplots, so I'm sure it'll be complex enough to stand well. You just need someone to help you with that elevator speech of yours.
>>
>>7686804
an opinion on what? there's nothing here. It does sound cool, post the work if you want a discussion.
>>7686809
THANKS
>>
File: 0.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>7683735
>>7685494
>>7686759
the fact that you've had to selfbump three times should tell you all you need to know.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.