[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Elena Ferrante’s Neapolitan novels set for TV adaptati

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>Elena Ferrante’s Neapolitan novels set for TV adaptation

>The writer’s popular books are being adapted by the producers behind Sky’s Gomorrah, with each of the four volumes becoming an eight-episode series

http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/tvandradioblog/2016/feb/09/neopolitan-novels-elena-ferrante-tv-adaptation

Knausgaard next?
>>
>>7682059
>Knausgaard next?
If some Norwegian company wants to make it, maybe, but that's irrelevant to this

Not expecting this to be particularly good tbqh
>>
knausgaard is horrible. fuck off. neapolitan novels would make a good TV series. quite a bit of it is interior thoughts (particularly the scenes when things lose their forms) but the supporting characters are well fleshed out so it'd make a good ensemble cast.
>>
>>7682059
I always looked at these and was never interested, but I've seen them pop up more often on reader circles. Are they actually good?
>>
>>7682291
It's a 'gets better and better' series. They're good familia, just ugly covers make it look like chick-lit.
>>
>>7682291
They are absolute trash. The Italian equivalent of Jodi Picoult t b h w/u
>>
>>7682308
it is chick lit
>>
>>7682339
>>7682351
It's always funny when people say this because you know they haven't actually read the books...
>>
>>7682382
I don't think you've read it. It follows two women, their travails, their friendship, their loves, written for a female audience, etc. It has all the tropes of "chick lit". It's funny that you can't handle a book that you like might in fact be chick lit...
>>
>>7682473
did you read it? what did you think of it?
>>
>>7682473
You don't even know what the word "trope" means so you clearly aren't qualified to talk about this subject.
>>
>>7682611
The classic diversion. Good to know you realize you're wrong.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.