[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lit/ humour But in honor of Homer (Poor blind bastard), and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 6

File: HomerStranglesBartachomyomachia.jpg (50KB, 420x627px) Image search: [Google]
HomerStranglesBartachomyomachia.jpg
50KB, 420x627px
/lit/ humour

But in honor of Homer (Poor blind bastard), and also because this is a literature board and the usual threads are shit: No images

Only text.

Images containing only text are allowed.

B.I. #14 08-96
St Davids PA

‘It’s cost me every sexual relationship I ever had. I don’t know why I do it. I’m not a political person, I don’t consider myself. I’m not one of these America first, read the newspaper, will Buchanan get the nod people. I’ll be doing it with some girl, it doesn’t matter who. It’s when I start to come. That it happens. I’m not a Democrat. I don’t even vote. I freaked out about it one time and called a radio show about it, a doctor on the radio, anonymously, and he diagnosed it as the uncontrolled yelling of involuntary words or phrases, frequently insulting or scatological, which is coprolalia is the official term. Except when I start to come and always start yelling it it’s not insulting, it’s not obscene, it’s always the same thing, and it’s always so weird but I don’t think insulting. I think it’s just weird. And uncontrolled. It’s like it comes out the same way the spooge comes out, it feels like that. I don’t know what it’s about and I can’t help it.’

Q.

‘”Victory for the Forces of Democratic Freedom!” Only way louder. As in really shouting it. Uncontrollably. I’m not even thinking it until it comes out and I hear it. “Victory for the Forces of Democratic Freedom!” Only louder than that: “VICTORY—”‘

Q.

‘Well it totally freaks them out, what do you think? And I just about die of embarrassment. I don’t ever know what to say. What do you say if you just shouted “Victory for the forces of of Democratic Freedom!” right when you came?’

Q…

‘God, now I’m embarrassed as hell.’

Q.

‘But all there is is the once. That what I mean about it costing. I can tell how bad it freaks them out, and I get embarrassed and never call them again. Even if I try to explain. And it’s the ones that’ll act all understanding like they don’t care and it’s OK and they understand and it doesn’t matter that embarrass me the worst, because it’s so fucking weird to yell “Victory for the Forces of Democratic Freedom!” when you’re shooting off that I can always tell they’re totally freaked out and just condescending down to me and pretending they understand, and those are the ones where I actually end up almost getting pissed off and don’t even feel embarrassed not calling them or totally avoiding them, the ones that say “I think I could love you anyway.”‘

—from “Brief Interviews with Hideous Men,” by David Foster Wallace
>>
File: 1.jpg (234KB, 1664x2136px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
234KB, 1664x2136px
I'm going to dump Charlie Kaufman's Kurt Vonnegut parody because it is rather fitting for this thread.

1/5
>>
File: 2.jpg (368KB, 1664x2136px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
368KB, 1664x2136px
>>7680442
2/5
>>
>>7680446
3/5
>>
File: 3.jpg (368KB, 1664x2136px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
368KB, 1664x2136px
>>7680450
Shit, I forgot the image.

The ACTUAL 3/5
>>
File: 4.jpg (383KB, 1664x2136px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
383KB, 1664x2136px
>>7680454
4/5
>>
File: 5.jpg (363KB, 1664x2136px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
363KB, 1664x2136px
>>7680463
5/5

I hope other posters bump this thread because the usual /lit/ humor threads are absolute fucking garbage.
>>
>>7680469
This is better than what I hoped for, very funny. Hopefully we can usher in a new age of /lit/ humour threads

Faithfully yours,

A grateful OP
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.