[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never find a timemachine so you can save the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: space pep.jpg (61KB, 781x552px) Image search: [Google]
space pep.jpg
61KB, 781x552px
>you will never find a timemachine so you can save the library of Alexandria
>>
why would you want to save military blue prints?
>>
Why would you want to save tax records?
>>
caesar didn't mean to ._.

you need to built the docks further from the library with a tunnel for the books to go to the library so we don't lose incoming books to stealthy sailors. or i guess you could have built the library further from the docks and a tunnel to it, but you can work that out when you get there
>>
File: tfw.jpg (67KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
67KB, 780x780px
>You will never read Shelley or Keats' mature verse.
>>
>you'll never hear the billion stories that were told through the couple hundred thousand years of wandering mankind without any record whatsoever, or seat in a medieval tavern to hear some dirty joke that was never written, or hear of a great egyptian anecdote next to a bonfire, or listen to the original myths that have shaped civilizations even before the sumerians came into play
>you'll also never know that some guy in morocco is typing a blog entrance right now with a story that would make you cry and laugh and make all the sense in the world to you, but it will have only 34 views up until 2027 when that whole website is down and so is that content
>you'll die soon and billions and billions of other stories are going to be told in earth alone about things that do no yet exist
>>
>>7678875
tl;dr
>ywnb herodotus
>>
why would you want to save corn recipes?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.