[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A random story i wrote

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-01-29-17-45-33.png (141KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-29-17-45-33.png
141KB, 320x480px
So as I came out of the hospital this afternoon a dude came to me and invited me to his wedding and asked for my help to kill the light inside of him so I gave him some dubstep songs and I left him with his imaginary friend to go to my father's highschool , as I sneaked inside I remembered that my father never went to highschool and that I was in a Barbie factory that was full of drunk Mexican unicorns with lightsabers , I tried to tell them that my leg was made of rubber but they just left using their teleportation powers , I decided to not text my friend cause he was being mean to a dog that we found eating some hamburgers leftovers the other day and I came out of the factory and met this girl telling me that she caused the big bang and that she will make a black hole swallow a meteor coming towards us , I closed my eyes to see into her soul but she didn't want to so I left her and went to Indonesia to meet the unicorns, I finally found them in a cosplay shop in Japan trying to convince a dude to buy a pink sword for 60¥ but the dude complained about it being too small for his taste so I tried to ask them to teach me the teleportation technique and the oldest looking one of them came to me and told me that I had to go into the center of the planet to mess with gravity and earn the ability to fly first so I did it and india started to float out of the atmosphere , I was just sitting there watching Indian people burn in outer space as a giant space ship came by and stole the diamond that one of the unicorns was wearing on his left ear , but a dude named Yamada came to me and said that the girl from before failed on stopping the meteor and that I have to go to the sun's center and ask to meet a massive quark and bring him to mars to generate a gravitational pull enough to change the meteor's trajectory, but as I realized that the sun's center is 25 000 000°C and that i had to get something To protect my hair from burning , the meteor hit earth and destroyed it , as I floated in the blank space around me I heard a voice in my head telling me that everything wasn't lost forever and that I can bring everything to normal but I'll be the only one to remember what happened , I decided to give humanity a chance and see if anything would change but I was wrong and nothing changed , I still hear the voice in my head saying that I should've left it destroyed and created a new planet but unfortunately i didn't know i had that kind of power at that time and now....now I'm stuck in this body....

END
>>
Anon, I hope you're not planning on driving today with a BAC like that.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.