[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This book is beautiful my friends.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (17KB, 230x400px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
17KB, 230x400px
This book is beautiful my friends.
>>
>>7674003
It's a really classy way to sell your Asimov rejections.
>>
>>7674003
Yes. So is Fall of Hyperion.
>Remembering Siri part
;_;
>>
>>7674023
She has great tits.
>>
>>7674003
And so is the sequel.

Don't bother with Endymion though
>>
>>7674003

a very comfortable, optimistic view of the future.
the merlin syndrome story is excellent, come to think of it reminds me a lot of Benjamin Button.

Wish Ilium was better. Didn't really "get" it.
A T-Rex eats the protagonist, but it doesn't matter because he can regenerate? What?
>>
>>7674003

That's a very nice picture, anon. Can I save it?
>>
>>7674390
Stop it. Dont force the worst meme from the worst board here
>>
>>7676523
What board?
>>
>>7676586
b
>>
I just finished the first chapter. Hopefully the book continues to be awesome!
>>
>>7674003
on fall atm they are both great
>>
The only cool part of Endymion was when what's his face was kayaking across the galaxy.
>>
>>7674003
>Hugo award

how to spot garbage
>>
Too many orange juice descriptions for me
>>
Just don't read the last 2. Or Illium or Olympos. Or whatever turds he's laid.
>>
File: Shrike_2.jpg (95KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Shrike_2.jpg
95KB, 400x300px
>>7674374

> AIs using humanity as computing elements
> colonies on a dozen worlds, each one with some shitty surprise that makes life hell there
> the church making deals with the AIs to fuck humanity over from both directions at once
> Cybrids that will rape your eye sockets for the fun of it

> Cybrid warrior from the future impales you on a metal tree covered with thorns leaving you in undying agony forever, FOR NO REASON AT ALL

>a very comfortable, optimistic view of the future.

comfortable. yes.
>>
>>7674003
best scifi
>>
File: Hyperion.jpg (551KB, 1500x1137px) Image search: [Google]
Hyperion.jpg
551KB, 1500x1137px
Its such a fun book to me. I was able to picture everything so vividly and even imagine what the air is like to breathe on Hyperion. I think a lot of it is beautiful but fuck it can be terrifying.

That first story about the priest was absolutely captivating for me but it was so eerie and gave me this sort of bizarre archaic feeling of dread.

I'm really curious to see how SyFy does the show. I hope it has production as good or better as The Expanse and that Bradley Cooper knows what hes doing as a producer.
>>
>>7674003
I hear the rest of the series is at the very bottom of the fantasy tier, but I've been thinking of checking this out anyway, if only because of the praise I hear of its strong start.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.