[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>guy is best friends with a retard >retard kills a bitch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: OfMiceAndMen.jpg (13KB, 215x335px) Image search: [Google]
OfMiceAndMen.jpg
13KB, 215x335px
>guy is best friends with a retard
>retard kills a bitch
>oh shit, better kill my best friend

What was the point of this book?
>>
>>7672368
To out you a soulless monstrosity.
>>
>>7672368
Are you missing the point on purpose or are you just a moron?
>>
>>7672368
it was a mercy kill master b8er
>>
American dream is dead pal
>>
File: 12823748247.png (529KB, 597x388px) Image search: [Google]
12823748247.png
529KB, 597x388px
It's obviously b8; nobody is actually this stupid
>>
>>7672368
No matter how good and simple your plan is, all it takes is one retard to fuck it up
>>
>>7672368
>What was the point of this book?
cunts ruin everything
>>
File: TheSoundAndTheFuryCover.jpg (23KB, 220x315px) Image search: [Google]
TheSoundAndTheFuryCover.jpg
23KB, 220x315px
>>7672368
>First seventy pages is about a retard crying
What was the point of this book?
>>
File: SassyNegro.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
SassyNegro.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>7672368
>being this dense

It showed he loved him because he knew that he was guilty, but that he knew his friend couldn't actually face justice. He knew he'd be killed by the justice system, so he killed him making sure he was happy when he died.

>durr gonna act dumb on a Jap image board
>jk guys I was only pretending
>>
>>7672368
Earlier in the book, the owner of the dog said he felt he should have been the one to put his dog down, because it was his responsibility.

So he put down his friend. He also wanted him to die in peace, with him, instead of scared and alone not knowing what's going on. He knew his friend fucked up and they couldn't just walk away this time.
It was a mercy killing, a private quick death instead a terrifying public one.
>>
File: franco_ranko_1050_591_81_s_c1.jpg (45KB, 1050x591px) Image search: [Google]
franco_ranko_1050_591_81_s_c1.jpg
45KB, 1050x591px
>>7672811
>>
File: Vaseline.jpg (71KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
Vaseline.jpg
71KB, 850x400px
>>7672368
The main point was to let you know that girl's love a guy who puts vaseline in his gloves.
>>
>>7672939
He almost got cucked by a retard so it didn't work.
>>
he wanted to take in the guilt and the responsiblity because his friend can't
>>
>>7672947
>He almost got cucked by a retard so it didn't work.
He did, but that was only because he was a manlet.

>Well . . . tell you what. Curley's like a lot of little guys. He hates big guys. He's alla time picking scraps with big guys. Kind of like he's mad at 'em because he ain't a big guy. You seen little guys like that, ain't you? Always scrappy?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.