[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some books critical of ideology?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: ideology.jpg (243KB, 800x881px) Image search: [Google]
ideology.jpg
243KB, 800x881px
What are some books critical of ideology?
>>
File: rare ideology.jpg (156KB, 849x1100px) Image search: [Google]
rare ideology.jpg
156KB, 849x1100px
>>7669695
>running late at uni so I decide to grab a coffee in the canteen, which I've never entered before
>the first thing to grab my attention is a large poster of a starving african child with some platitude written underneath along with a note saying that x amount of the price of a cup of coffee will be given to charity
>it's a starbucks, oh boy
>full of hipsters reading popscience and new-age self help books
>I snort in derision and mutter "my God! and so on" under my breath, tightening my grip on my copy of Phenomenology of Spirit with an expression of smug satisfaction before turning to leave
>I'm in the middle of a line to the counter and it would be too awkward to leave
>I begin to get highly agitated, pulling at my shirt and sniffing repeatedly as perspiration begins to glisten on my face
>As I approach the counter the girl behind it asks me what I'd like to order
>"one cup of ideology please"
>She looks confused and tries to ask what I mean, but I keep cutting her off and going “huh? huh? huh?” while closing my hand shut in front of her face
>In my excitement I knock all the cups off the counter and exclaim "ideology at its purest!" before storming out
>>
>>7669695
unconscious civilization - john ralston saul
>>
File: zizek post-ideology.jpg (803KB, 1914x1968px) Image search: [Google]
zizek post-ideology.jpg
803KB, 1914x1968px
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.