[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To all the writers here: Do you have a muse? Tell me about them.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: The Legacy of Pepe.png (701KB, 2000x1618px) Image search: [Google]
The Legacy of Pepe.png
701KB, 2000x1618px
To all the writers here:

Do you have a muse? Tell me about them. What inspiration have they given you? What influence have they made on your work?

pic is of no relevance
>>
>>7668253
Go back to your containment board, frog faggot

>>>/r9k/

>"muh frog friend Pepe xDDD"
>>
>>7668253
She's immature, boring, selfish, and simply makes me feel very unhappy.
>>
>>7668271
bit harsh on your mum desu
>>
File: Katytastic.jpg (154KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Katytastic.jpg
154KB, 700x700px
>>7668253
none except she got me started writing a shitty scifi novel for nanowrimo.
everytime she starts talking i have to close the tab but i still feel kinda good afterwards...
>>
she lived in a parallel life to mine; by the time we met it was too late for us to fall in love and I was all wrong, made all the mistakes, did everything wrong

I think about her in the fall, she seems to wax in that season

I never even held her hand
>>
>>7668609
Pretentious af
>>
>>7668271
This tbhq
>>
>>7668253
Small tits, little ass, big nose,
Very pretty eyes, long black curly hair, cock sucking lips, hot little pussy
God I love mom
>>
Yes, she's a very sexy tall brunette who fucks every normie in uni. I've dedicated a lot of poems to her and some of my female characters in novels are inspired by her.
>>
My muse is a desire to fuck every single girl

I just went to get coffee and there was an unbelievably cute girl with freckles and it literally pained me that I can't fuck her

I may not fuck her, but some day I will fuck her daughter, so help me God
>>
>>7668622
I should have used more punctuation.

The way it stands, it looks like I'm a gay kid in some major metropolitan area who wears really baggy long sleeve sweaters, has red hair and is ambiguously bisexual.

That's not the case, however.

She had blonde hair, and blue eyes. She was an aspiring artist. She had a scar on her face from an accident in her childhood.

Her golden hair was woven into two long braids that went over her shoulders and down her back.

Mainly I was the victim of my own dreams: she seemed to represent, for me, an image of America that had been almost totally forgotten. The epitome and the final evolution of all the dreams of all Europeans for the last thousand years.

Nobody can subsist on dreams; nobody can become somebody else's dream.

I'm sure, in time, I'll even forget her name.
>>
File: marx.png (582KB, 1024x731px) Image search: [Google]
marx.png
582KB, 1024x731px
>>
File: Picture Imports 2072.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Picture Imports 2072.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>7668258
Reminder that /lit/ is literally an offspring of /r9k/
>>
My muse is Alcibiades
>>
>>7669807
your muse is great and you should feel great
>>
>>7668678
>Nobody can subsist on dreams

not to derail but I've been noticing a complete lack of hunger in the morning after lucid dreaming, I'm going to try going without food and dreaming frequently to see if reality is a sham and will report back soon
>>
The mirror
>>
>>7668253
>tfw you are all of these
>>
i've never seen 'au pepe' before. is he rare?
>>
>>7669983
A little

He longs for the days when his best buddy Wojak was around
>>
>>7668253

I've got a girlfriend. I kept my attempts at writing a secret from her because she has a big mouth. She found my folder, read all my stuff and then told her whole side of the family that I write fiction and told them everything you could imagine someone who wants to impress others might say about themselves except it was all about me.

Anyway that fucking bothered me. More bothering, all she asks for now are stories dedicated to and about her. For the sake of exercise I've already tried to do that awhile ago and now I tried again since she's been asking. She does not inspire me in the slightest even though I love her... So no I don't have a muse.
>>
>>7669807
I remember from greek history classes how based this guy was.
>>
>>7669983
>>7669984
kill yourselves
>>
Spent years as a divorced drunk idiot who was fucking everything in sight. Met a girl by accident who somehow got me to stop drinking and be in a normal healthy relationship. She also encouraged me to start writing again after she found my first novella under a pile of clothes. After fives years of no writing I have been writing again for two years all because one woman was interesting enough for me to stay with and she didn't give up on me.
>>
Every pretty girl on the bus is my muse
>>
>>7668253
>pic is of no relevance
b-but Pepe is my muse...
>>
>>7670185
this desu
>>
File: 1348749212047.jpg (19KB, 600x334px) Image search: [Google]
1348749212047.jpg
19KB, 600x334px
>>7670185
i know that feel
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.