[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why has the archive been down for so long? Will it ever be back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1442154630040.jpg (183KB, 1124x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1442154630040.jpg
183KB, 1124x1024px
Why has the archive been down for so long? Will it ever be back?

I need it to parrot some information for my uni papers
>>
Do cats not like syrup?
>>
>>7668049
>parrot some information for my uni papers
Nice.

Btw, by archive you mean warosu?

If you google 4chan lit archive or something probably there will be one site or other with a backup.
>>
>tfw all the pomf links posted last month are dead because pomf had an issue
>tfw didn't grab the torrents in time
>>
>>7668060
Yes, warosu.
The only other one I can find is 4chandata and that one sucks, it's completely unorganized and you can't search according to specific boards, only 4chan as a whole.
It's nice to be able to search up "the phenomenology of spirit" and go through a few pages until you find one really long post that really gives you some nice information or an interpretation that aligns with your own but expresses it much better than you can. Then paraphrase it accordingly and make it look like you know much more than you do. It's how I've been getting 100s on papers instead of 95s for 3 years now, it can't vanish on me during my last smester
>>
>>7668058
Cats are like those of us on /lit/. They are interested in everything but don't actually like anything.
>>
>>7668104
a.pomf.se I believe

and yes, pomf pomf is fantastic.
>>
I need help, boys, what can you do for me?
>>
>>7668092
Are those torrents still running, btw?
>>
>>7668096
>it's completely unorganized and you can't search according to specific boards, only 4chan as a whole.
Find a STEMfag who'll write a filtering script for you.
>>
kots love bliny

>select images of bliny
>>
TFW Warosu went back to the days when Pinecone made those posts on Joyce and Shakespeare
TFW it's gone and those threads, among a few other jewels of /lit/, are lost forever
>>
>>7668535
mfw i have them saved
>>
>>7668566
PLEASE for the love of CHRIST THE LORD upload them to pomf or something

man, does time fly. already six years since that
>>
>>7668566
That theory is idiotic, but it's good bait too.
>>
>>7668566

can someone clarify that pic?
>>
>>7668654
>>7668592
>>
>>7668795
post the entire thread, please, just upload the html somewhere
>>
where is butters???
>>
>>7668851
she left unfortunately. she got moved in with a younger girl and wanted to change up her lifestyle
>>
>>7668851
she got a girlfriend
>>
>>7668535
Don't say that
someone has the entire catalog of warosu saved somewhere
pls let it be true
>>
>>7668997
>>7668993
So there was never any hope for the two of us to begin with?
>>
>>7668851
she came back a couple of times
>>
>>7668997
>ywn
>>
>>7668049
4ch.be

You're welcome
>>
>>7669897
>4ch.be

that's just couple of months
>>
>>7668480
>>7668092
I have all the torrents. Can re-upload them and seed if you guys want. Is pomf really not working anymore?
>>
>>7668113
btw, you do know that pomf.se went down and was replaced by pomf.is, right?
>>
>>7672083
Going by the message on pomf, it's just a missed payment that made them lose last month's uploads. So most of what was posted in the bib sharethread must be down.
>>
>>7670216
And that will cover the warosu downtime. I'm guessing there won't be any transfer between the two?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.