[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Thoughts?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
Thoughts?
>>
that piss looks unhealthy
>>
>>7655684
Good job , now you have to put your hand into your own pee to throw that in the garbage just because you wanted to meme.
>>
>>7655684
>translations
Congrats. You are a patrician now.
>>
File: 1270947239908.png (152 KB, 478x359) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1270947239908.png
152 KB, 478x359
>>7655693
>>
What didn't you like about it, OP?

Also, that must have been pretty disgusting to retrieve later on since you can't actually flush it down.
>>
The fact that you believe you can harm anyone with such a pseudo-rebellion only reveals how materalistic and vulgar you are. You haven't destroyed the book, you haven't read it in its original language and you haven't even ruined a decent translation. You will never amount to anything in this world and your adolescent meme attitude will never be able to trick you into believing that this isn't a constant source of pain. Actually literally kill yourself, no one will miss you. Your worth as a human being is nil.
Sweet Dreams.
>>
But a violent outburst of emotion should not be penalized! Let the human be free and explore his feelings!
>>
>>7655699
It bored me. Also it was a public toilet so that wasn't a problem
>>
You're a very sad person, who needs attention/validation.
>>
>>7655684
enjoy removing it
>>
>>7655701
This thread was worth it just to read this amount of butthurt.
>>
>>7655740
Hes right tho
>>
>>7655740
I'm not butthurt at all actually. The fact that you think you have offended me in anyway is amusing.
>>
My captcha was a cactus.
I suggest you find one and sit on it.
>>
well frankly anon, you seem awfully brutish. ausfag here.

I see books in a sort of sacred manner. except say complete shit books that I dont even scrounge from dumpsters like a william shatner biography.

I met my ex and we bonded over a book she lent me. (dragons of pern) after I gave her book back, her brother tore off the back cover to use it for writing down a phone number. we were horrified. I am similarly horrified that you destroyed this book for a giggle m8.
>>
>>7655788
this. OP is basically the woman who painted a portrait of Trump with her menstrual blood, thinking that was edgy or even original in any way.
>>
wew lad looks like you spared him no expense
>>
>Thoughts?
do you think if we gave americans normal sized toilets they might stop being fat?
>>
File: Green Day.jpg (129 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Green Day.jpg
129 KB, 1920x1080
>>7655693
Fucking nice.

>>7655740
Butthurt: The post
>>
>Turdgenev
>>
File: 1454367839858.jpg (114 KB, 675x931) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454367839858.jpg
114 KB, 675x931
>some neckbeard fished a soggy book out of the toilet after taking these pictures so his mom didn't shout at him for clogging the toilet
>>
>>7655701
>you haven't even ruined a decent translation.
Is that translation not worthwhile? I have a 1965 Penguin Classics translation by Rosemary Edmonds; different cover but looks about the same era as OP's, I was looking forward to reading it. It was from my family bookshelves so I won't be losing out monetarily if I were to buy a better translation if you can recommend one.
>>
>>7655684
>implying we care about your private property
Burn your house down and upload it. Lol. Watch our butthurt.
>>
>>7655684
I think you should rethink your life.

Seriously, pissing on and destroying a classic book, taking pictures and posting them on a Burkinabe grand strategy games social network instead of simply selling it is just sad.
>>
>>7655952
You really think someone who puts books down the toilet makes his own money?
>>
This thread is /b/eneath everyone here.
>>
>>7655858
Summer has come and passed.
The newfags will never last.
Wake me up, when this meme ends.
>>
>>7655724
I hope you find salvation soon, anon.
You're destructive tendencies will only lead to your own destruction.
>>
>>7655684

idc
>>
>>7655684
>brown urine

Drink some water fast!
>>
>>7655684

ooh much nihilism the irony
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
Thread DB ID: 484890

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.