[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: russian literature.png (1MB, 588x1296px) Image search: [Google]
russian literature.png
1MB, 588x1296px
Thoughts?
>>
that piss looks unhealthy
>>
>>7655684
Good job , now you have to put your hand into your own pee to throw that in the garbage just because you wanted to meme.
>>
>>7655684
>translations
Congrats. You are a patrician now.
>>
File: 1270947239908.png (152KB, 478x359px) Image search: [Google]
1270947239908.png
152KB, 478x359px
>>7655693
>>
What didn't you like about it, OP?

Also, that must have been pretty disgusting to retrieve later on since you can't actually flush it down.
>>
The fact that you believe you can harm anyone with such a pseudo-rebellion only reveals how materalistic and vulgar you are. You haven't destroyed the book, you haven't read it in its original language and you haven't even ruined a decent translation. You will never amount to anything in this world and your adolescent meme attitude will never be able to trick you into believing that this isn't a constant source of pain. Actually literally kill yourself, no one will miss you. Your worth as a human being is nil.
Sweet Dreams.
>>
But a violent outburst of emotion should not be penalized! Let the human be free and explore his feelings!
>>
>>7655699
It bored me. Also it was a public toilet so that wasn't a problem
>>
You're a very sad person, who needs attention/validation.
>>
>>7655684
enjoy removing it
>>
>>7655701
This thread was worth it just to read this amount of butthurt.
>>
>>7655740
Hes right tho
>>
>>7655740
I'm not butthurt at all actually. The fact that you think you have offended me in anyway is amusing.
>>
My captcha was a cactus.
I suggest you find one and sit on it.
>>
well frankly anon, you seem awfully brutish. ausfag here.

I see books in a sort of sacred manner. except say complete shit books that I dont even scrounge from dumpsters like a william shatner biography.

I met my ex and we bonded over a book she lent me. (dragons of pern) after I gave her book back, her brother tore off the back cover to use it for writing down a phone number. we were horrified. I am similarly horrified that you destroyed this book for a giggle m8.
>>
>>7655788
this. OP is basically the woman who painted a portrait of Trump with her menstrual blood, thinking that was edgy or even original in any way.
>>
wew lad looks like you spared him no expense
>>
>Thoughts?
do you think if we gave americans normal sized toilets they might stop being fat?
>>
File: Green Day.jpg (129KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Green Day.jpg
129KB, 1920x1080px
>>7655693
Fucking nice.

>>7655740
Butthurt: The post
>>
>Turdgenev
>>
File: 1454367839858.jpg (114KB, 675x931px) Image search: [Google]
1454367839858.jpg
114KB, 675x931px
>some neckbeard fished a soggy book out of the toilet after taking these pictures so his mom didn't shout at him for clogging the toilet
>>
>>7655701
>you haven't even ruined a decent translation.
Is that translation not worthwhile? I have a 1965 Penguin Classics translation by Rosemary Edmonds; different cover but looks about the same era as OP's, I was looking forward to reading it. It was from my family bookshelves so I won't be losing out monetarily if I were to buy a better translation if you can recommend one.
>>
>>7655684
>implying we care about your private property
Burn your house down and upload it. Lol. Watch our butthurt.
>>
>>7655684
I think you should rethink your life.

Seriously, pissing on and destroying a classic book, taking pictures and posting them on a Burkinabe grand strategy games social network instead of simply selling it is just sad.
>>
>>7655952
You really think someone who puts books down the toilet makes his own money?
>>
This thread is /b/eneath everyone here.
>>
>>7655858
Summer has come and passed.
The newfags will never last.
Wake me up, when this meme ends.
>>
>>7655724
I hope you find salvation soon, anon.
You're destructive tendencies will only lead to your own destruction.
>>
>>7655684

idc
>>
>>7655684
>brown urine

Drink some water fast!
>>
>>7655684

ooh much nihilism the irony
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.