[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he refers to philosophy as "lady sophia"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: zizek4.jpg (169KB, 2848x2391px) Image search: [Google]
zizek4.jpg
169KB, 2848x2391px
>he refers to philosophy as "lady sophia"
>>
He is an entertainer. An autistic one, at that.

If you just read Zizek for the fun of it, ignoring all the inconsistencies and goofiness, there is no need to cringe over silly stuff like this.
>>
>>7654088
no no no i'm not talking about zizek
dammit
>>
>>7654093

I see. Pairing a reaction image of an autist with text describing actual autistic behavior is going to cause confusion. Would it really surprise anyone if he did talk that way about philosophy?
>>
>>7654105
Think you're the autist with your lack of meme-apprehension desu
>>
>>7654105
>>7654107
these are both fair statements
>>
>>7654107

Oof! I think I'm going to need some ice for that burn! Woo-wee! Good one, friend! Another poster shredded by the shreddifying maw of the shreddy shredster (meaning you)!
>>
ITT redditors try to banter
>>
>>7654123
You do have autism
>>
there is a philosophy board you know

if you are not asking about his writings you should do this fingerpointing elsewhere
>>
File: eww[1].jpg (22KB, 278x320px) Image search: [Google]
eww[1].jpg
22KB, 278x320px
>>7654193
The OP is using the Zizek picture as a reaction image to the text.
Being a master of memery, I know that what he intended was to post an exasperated look at autists who would refer to philosophy as 'lady sophia'.
This is not something that Zizek does, but it refers to autists who think they're philosopher kings after having read a book or two on philosophy.

I could continue (as I assume was the intention) by posting another reaction image with a text which poured scorn at other 'plebs'.

Let's try:

(see pic)
>he refers to Heidegger by calling him the 'Nazi philosopher'

note: I am in no way implying that the actual guy in the picture that is attached to this post ACTUALLY does say that. But take the picture as an abstract impression of how I feel about a person who would say such a thing.
>>
>>7654212
>'Nazi philosopher'
Hate this shit. He's clearly a philosopher Nazi.
>>
File: autismo.jpg (5KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
autismo.jpg
5KB, 125x125px
>>7654123
Its all right buddy
>>
>>7654123
Autism confirmed
>>
>>7654107
>apprehension
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.