[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
I fell for the Lolita meme
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /lit/ - Literature

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: 9780241953242.jpg (863 KB, 1523x2339) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9780241953242.jpg
863 KB, 1523x2339
I fell for the Lolita meme

If I buy this in a shop they'll report me to the police right?
>>
Not immediately. You'll be kept on a NSA watch list though.
>>
>>7653127
You see all these "A masterpiece, one of the great works of art etc" ? Is just a bait for pedophiles like you.
>>
It's a book dude
A book
There is also no blacklist for "people who own the communist manifesto" in the usa
>>
>>7653178
>implying anyone labels Lolita as a masterpiece
>>
>>7653127
the book's about a paedophile; it doesn't actually contain anything illegal, you fucking mong.
>>
>>7653192
I don't understand your point.
Marxism isn't a mental disorder like capitalism or pedophilia.
>>
there's nothing wrong with the book but the high praise it gets here is a joke
>>
>>7653192
Not anymore you mean.
>>
>>7653206
>Marxism isn't a mental disorder like capitalism
Haha, good post. I admit my defeat to you and tip my hat to you
>>
>>7653193
???????
>>
Only if you buy that version. Fucking disgusting.

Get Vintage.
>>
>>7653206
Well memed my friend
>>
That's why you buy a second hand copy
>>
> own a Penguin Edition where the cover is a still life painting of pears
>>
>>7653206
Best post yet. Underrated
>>
>>7653240
And risk semen stains? I don't think so.
>>
>>7653127

yep. that's why america's prison population is so high. all lolita readers.
>>
>>7653266
>turning down free semen
>>
>>7653206
It scares me that there are people here that are going to takes your post seriously.
>>
>>7653266
>I'm a self explanatory homophobe.
>>
>>7653127
only if you get a boner, they will know, be careful
be sure to say some christian littinies for the couch scene, be safe.
do not fucking touch your dick until you've sold it!
make memories not stains!
>>
>>7653127
Niga its just a Vladimir Nabokov novel; you don't go on a list just for reading a book about a pedo.
>>
>>7653127

Truth be told I've never read this book. I've created threads bashing it (without presenting any reason why other than it's for pedophiles) because this is /lit/ and I'm awesome.

That being said, I would feel extremely uncomfortable buying it or checking this book out of the library solely because of the name, but if it was this version with a prepubescent girl on the front even more so.
>>
>>7653127
Everybody gets a boner from Lolita. As fucked up as it is, she IS sexually active little temptress and the descriptions are so vivid that even I, a gay beyond salvation, popped a boner many times.
I don't know why is that book still available in the US considering how much sensitive society they are.
>>
>>7655309
>Truth be told I've never read this book. I've created threads bashing it (without presenting any reason why other than it's for pedophiles) because this is /lit/ and I'm awesome.
The fact that you admit this does not exonerate you. You are moronic individual and are only contributing to the poor quality of this board. Never talk about a book that you haven't read again, I advise you to have a year of serious reading before you make a post on /lit/ again. You disgust me, do not be offended, because the disgust is entirely justified.
>>
>>7655321
>I don't know why is that book still available in the US considering how much sensitive society they are.

Because Americans are too stupid for books, and are occupied with television.
>>
>>7654868
It scares me even more that they'll probably start fighting about it.
>>
I can't get my sister to read this book, just because she's too squirmed out by its premise.
>>
I read it like a month ago, really liked it, spacially the first half. I got half boners though it's not explicit, the narrations of the main characters desires got me.

I also have a story concerning public reading of this.
> on the train, full
> night, some kids (16-18) coming from party sit in front of me
>surrounded by kidswhile reading lolita
>after some time the girl right in front on me asks "what are you reading?"
> answer but the don't even show signs of recognizing it
> at this moment I'm fighting between what do these kids do with their lifes and the hopes that they don't ask what's about.
>She asks "whats that?"
>Enter full autism and say "a book"
Ende

Maybe I seemd rude, but it is a book. Why woudn't they formulate the answers properly?
>>
This book only receives praise because 4chan is pro-paedophilia. Even Nabakov admits to the novel's mediocrity.
>>
>>7653195
>confirmed for not having read the book
"I think you tore something inside me"
>>
You should report yourself to the taste-police.
>>
>>7655439
>Enter full autism and say "a book"
That was actually the correct response. You don't have to explain yourself to children.
>>
>>7655692

how can you be on /lit/ with reading comprehension this terrible

he didn't say the book didn't contain depictions of illegal activity, just that the book itself contained nothing illegal, which is correct
>>
>>7655723
So descriptions of a guy fucking a kiddie(who wants it) multiple times is not illegal?

Why did Klapistan stop from fav sites from publishing loli and shota hentai and doujin???
>>
>>7655723
When I got the book, it had a photo of a lady of questionable legal age in a suggestive pose.
>>
File: 1452203826220.png (66 KB, 228x217) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452203826220.png
66 KB, 228x217
>>7655321
>he doesn't have the First Amendment
>>
>>7653127

get the LOA Nabokov that has it.
>>
>>7655373
>implying the entire world isn't like that
the only thin normies read is paulo coello, donald trump and robert kiyosaki
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
Thread DB ID: 484672



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.