[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 24 year old virgo >everything i write ends up partly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 87677642235.gif (2MB, 208x200px) Image search: [Google]
87677642235.gif
2MB, 208x200px
>be 24 year old virgo
>everything i write ends up partly dealing with sexual frustration in some way
it keeps happening and i don't mean it to

does your subconscious fuck with your writing too?
>>
Don't put pussy on a pedestal
>>
>>7650669
just b urself
>>
>>7650675

This.

Go get a hooker a few times and you will get confidence. Those pros will help you build up your skills so you know you have skills and you're good to go when potential gf material finally shows up.
>>
No, because I'm a based Capricorn.
>>
Every single thing you do reflects how you operate inside, writing is no different.
>>
>>7650669

Sex is one of our strongest biological drives. You could argue that a lot of human acheivement and wars are because of pussy.

Its kind of like if you were starving, actually starving, everything would remind you of food.
>>
>>7650675
>>7650685
>>7650715
thanks for the advice friends, but this is off-topic, i wanted to know about peoples writing quirks, so get the fuck out of my thread and don't ever reply to me again, unless it's on-topic thank you
>>
>>7650715
>losing your mana to a prostitute
Don't listen to this normalfag
>>
>>7650723

Which is why the kid should just get a hooker and get over this.
>>
>>7650736

>but this is off-topic

You make a thread obsessing over wanting to get your fuck on and our replies are off-topic?
>>
>>7650669
>only 24

lmao
>>
>>7650739

On the contrary, if OP preserves his suffering a few more years, and /is in fact writing this whole time/, he can be the voice of a robot generation. And not in the manifesto-way, either.

The fact that OP is past 22 or so is huge for him. He's just on the cusp of being a fully-formed mental adult, in terms of brain structure. In short, he's no longer so liable to do something truly stupid as he might have been a few years ago.

Secondarily (a distant second), it's almost as if the illegality of prostitution in various jurisdictions, and the possibility of being caught and known as a John (or worse, interacting with the wrong pimp, or however the process works) hasn't entered your head. I seem to remember that in recent weeks, even in a legal brothel, some football player or similar had an extremely bad day.
>>
>>7650675
>>7650715
awful advice

sexual 'frustration' can be good as long as you don't get it mixed up with a sense of frustrated pride. If all it meant was putting women on a pedestal, you'd be no worse than Dante putting Beatrice on a pedestal—but when you add in "I'm so worthless because I've never had sex" it turns violently inward and becomes a mess of self-loathing and self-pity.
>>
>>7650812
Agreed. I express my sexual frustration outward instead of inward, usually toward the Jews, blacks, and young women.
>>
>>7650736
>36â–¶>>7650745
>>>7650675
>>7650736
top bait
>>
>>7650788

>it's almost as if the illegality of prostitution in various jurisdictions

It's legal in my country. America is still plagued by puritan mores so they get their sexual frustrations out in nice and wholesome hyper violence.
>>
>>7650857

Well met. But in the context of this thread, it only really matters if this is true in OP's country - that is, if you happen to be the OP. A third party is irrelevant.
>>
>>7650669
It is good for men not to have sex.
>>
>>7651166
kekekekekekek
>>
>be 20 year old non virgin who's had a lot of success by 4chan standards
>everything i write ends up directly dealing with sexual frustration
can't be avoided, brev, also
>was legitimately raped by a girl (too drunk, unconscious), my friends knew about it and kinda tease me about it
sexual frustration is life. ball is life.
>>
>>7651222
O u laffin
>>
>>7651249
yeah. your response is so simple. I dont even know .
>>
>>7650669
>virgo
>taking astrology serious to any degree
>taking astrology as anything other than complete horseshit indulged in by the most insipid louses ever spawned by humanity

You will never write anything worth reading.
Not even your OP.
Fuck you.
>>
>>7651267
if your reading comprehension was better, you'd realize i meant virgin when i said virgo
your whole post is like concentrated autism though: being mad about beliefs not related to science, and attempts at insulting sounds like a bad guy in an anime ("the most insipid louses ever spawned by humanity" kek really?), so i'm just going to assume you're bamboozling me. it is on off-topic though and you can kindly get the fuck out of my thread and never post in it ever again aight?
>>
>>7650669
>does your subconscious fuck with your writing too?
Of course. What's wrong with that?
>>
>>7650669
you should write a story now that you are virgin, then have sex and write that same story again. then we read both and study the differences, or maybe read both without knowing which is which and try to guess
>>
>>7650669
>does your subconscious fuck with your writing too?
I am not sure because I don't know my subconscious but I don't write by personal problems into writing because it doesn't do anything.
>>
>>7652109
Exactly.
>>
I feel myself happy with what I write when I think I have solved a huge problem. In general, I cant even know what I have solved, but when it happens, I feel that something is in its right place. All kinds of art work like this in my head.

Of course, this feeling is only a ephemeral sensation. Writing cant give you a woman, but it can make you understand some cool things about yourself and the others. Just feel those shits you are trying to repress and see what happens.
>>
>>7650715
>Go get a hooker a few times
This is not an experience that will reflect favourably on you when you find yourself in a long-term relationship with someone you care about and who cares about you

Also fucking gross
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.