[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm writing a creepypasta. Any good, fresh horror ideas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 11190713_ori.jpg (110KB, 800x1185px) Image search: [Google]
11190713_ori.jpg
110KB, 800x1185px
I'm writing a creepypasta. Any good, fresh horror ideas? I'm trying to break the pattern of dark roomed cliché.
>>
File: 041.jpg (5KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
041.jpg
5KB, 165x115px
>>7649985
>creepypasta
>>
>>7649995
Hey, some creepypastas are well written. Borrasca for example. And Room 731. And The Chandelier.
>>
>>7649985
That movie is the most cliché slasher I've ever watched.
>>
I think Horror works best in a short format, like "creepypasta".
>>
>>7649985
The horror of having to come up with your own fucking ideas
>>
>>7650045
only it's not a slasher?
>>
>>7650045
Puh lease, its at least a 7/10 as far as horror goes.

Plus as a slasher showing only one death is weak.
>>
>>7650045
You're not wrong, but it's somewhat the intent. It's basically a love-letter to old slashers. It's a bit more interesting from a technical standpoint.
>>
Well, what did you want to tackle? There's everything from ghosts to aliens to cryptids to what man can do. It's hard to give you fresh ideas without a starting point. So, what kind of story did you feel compelled to tell?
>>
>>7650087
>only it's not a slasher?
It is a slasher.
>>
>>7650334
I really want to write a story with a play on the theme of people being killed one by one in horror.
>>
>>7650339
It shows one death in the entire movie, in which no blood is shed.

Are you a complete moron or a troll?
>>
File: 1380523011667.png (144KB, 295x350px) Image search: [Google]
1380523011667.png
144KB, 295x350px
How scary is that movie? It looks good but I still get scared of the dark sometimes if I watch something scary.
>>
>>7650401
>the main character is a blond girl
>the only relevant characters in the movie are teenagers
>the killer/thing is supernatural
>'it' only follows teenagers during the movie
>sex is potentially fatal for no reason other than muh it

Those are all slasher movie clichés, and It Follows, it follows each one of them.

>>7650409
>How scary is that movie?
Not scary at all.
>>
>>7650435
Sex is the curse carrying card you complete idiot. It's the whole point of the movie.

Slasher literally means for death scenes. List some that appear in It Follows.
>>
File: twfinger.png (110KB, 877x805px) Image search: [Google]
twfinger.png
110KB, 877x805px
>>7650006
I'm going to have look up those CP's. My favourite is pic related. Good form, and the O'Henry ending.

[SPOILER]
BTW: is there any CP that doesn't end with a twist?
[/SPOILER]
>>
>>7650481
>CP that doesn't end with a twist
It's no twist that CP will get you jailed.
>>
>I'm writing a creepypasta
>Give me ideas for creepypastas

You ain't writing shit you lazy twat.
>>
and then a skeleton popped out.
>>
The best creepypasta I have ever read were all about the cum ghost. So my tip to you is that your story MUST include a cum ghost of some sort.
>>
You know what's scary? Watching your cat being run over by a truck.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.