[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not much more than a polemic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 2498973.jpg (86KB, 317x475px) Image search: [Google]
2498973.jpg
86KB, 317x475px
A profoundly and arrogantly racist work, grounded entirely in baseless supposition and sweeping generalization. It reads like a fervent and heartfelt prayer whose direct answer came in the person of Adolf Hitler. It may be true that Nietzsche, in contrast to many of his contemporaries, was not an anti-Semite - however, his unmasked contempt and loathing for the infirm and marginalized members of society looms large and ironical given his own eventual fate.

The chief point of interest that I found in this work was his speculative exploration of morality arising out of the master / slave mentality, the sole basis of which, however, flowed unproven from his own unbounded thought-experiments. A masterpiece of vague and self-serving circular logic.

Seriously.
>>
>>7641494
please have sex
>>
>>7641516
Irrelevant.
>>
>>7641494
How many pairs of cargo shorts do you own OP?
>>
>>7641494
You had a first level interpretation. Now read again, and again, and again
>>
>>7641494
>Nietzsche was racist meme
>>
>>7641745
I said more than that.

>>7641717
Assumptious.

>>7641640
Fuck off.
>>
File: 1426787127489.jpg (36KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
1426787127489.jpg
36KB, 607x608px
>>7641494
stay mad OP
>>
>>7642341
>Assumptious.
You wish
>>
>Seriously.

I'll take 'things you weren't when you wrote this' for 500
>>
>>7641494
We should be sterilizing the mentally ill and low iq.
>>
>>7642401
wat
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.