[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My name is Ishmael.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

My name is Ishmael.
>>
A screaming comes across the skies.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (10KB, 185x272px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
10KB, 185x272px
A shooting goes through the sky! There have been rockets before, but noone remembers them now. It is late. The lockdown is still attempted but it's all in vain. There is no light inside the bus. No lights anywhere. Above him lift burgers old as a string bean, and light somewhere far above to let the glass of night through. But it's day. He is afraid of the way the rocket will fall. The fall of a silver mansion. But coming down in complete silence without any sound. Only loud, opaque, smashing.
>>
chubby statesman, buck mulligan walked down the stairs shaving like a fool.
>>
One Autumn night, Miss Oedipus Mars came home from a tuck or wear party to find that she- Oedipus - had been named executioner, or she supposed executioness, of the ecstatic Pearce Invirility, a Los Angeles real estate master who had once lost $200 in an afternoon but still had assets volumous and taggered enough to make the role of executioner all the more contrary.
>>
It was the best of times, it was not the best of times.
>>
In some village in Spanishland, there was an old guy who had a lance and leather armor, and a dog. He liked runescape and eating soup.
>>
I am sitting in an office surrounded by bodies with heads.
>>
My name is Tomba the mighty
>>
Lolita, you light up my life, you set fire to my groin.
>>
>>7640067
>My name is Tomba
i loved that game.

Hey girl, tell me about that nigga who fucked up Troy, it was them niggas who ate those suncows that ruined everything as always.
Fuckin suncows.
>>
I'm trying to sleep earlier now.
>>
no I said no I will not No.
>>
Gregor Samsa had been transformed to a beetle.
>>
at middle age, Dante got lost in a forest.
>>
I think my mother just died. Might've even been some time ago.

>7640088
Modest kek
>>
>>7639841
I have a dick
>>
I'm sitting in a room surrounded by heads attached to bodies.
>>
>>7640137
see
>>7640063

I was infatuated when I looked.
>>
Look at the child.
>>
>>7639841
"We're now in a summer of contentment"
>>
He lay flat on the brown, pine needled floor of the forest
>>
>>7639873
Kek
>>
im having a sickness, man! it makes me feel upset. i dislike doctors.
>>
swerving bend of bad to adam and eve's, a chameleon vicus, papakalhagganook! broke-a, broke-a, broke-a!
>>
It was a day in April, and the clocks were striking........... THIRTEEN!?
>>
William Swinger enrolled in the courses of the Nebraska University of Soil Chemistry in 1919 and left it by dying fifty five years later, without having accomplished anything of consequence whatsoever.
>>
One morning Gregor Samsa woke up and he was a giant cockroach
>>
It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times
>>
There was this guy Achilles the Peleian and he was pretty pissed off so, goddess, could you sing something about that, please?
>>
File: heh.gif (298KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
heh.gif
298KB, 300x199px
>>7639855
>>7639896
>>7640092
>>7640097
>>7640354
>>
>>7639855
Mango meal has been rescued.
>>
So there was a midget living in a hole...
>>
Lolita, fleshlight of my life, incineration of my penis.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.