[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw when you realized you weren't talented enough to write

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1446885948574.gif (3MB, 359x202px) Image search: [Google]
1446885948574.gif
3MB, 359x202px
>yfw when you realized you weren't talented enough to write
>>
>>7639685
published=/=write

i expect i'll never be published, but that doesn't diminish the pleasure i get from writing.
>>
>>7639691
I actually meant writing but being published counts too
>>
Most people aren't. That doesn't make it any less of a fulfilling hobby.

I mean most people aren't going to make it to the olympics, but that doesn't mean that sports aren't fun/rewarding
>>
>>7639685
>>7639697
what the fuck are you even talking about? that there's a talent threshold to write? talent impacts the *quality* of writing, but not the *ability* to write.

now how your sense of your own talent affects your self-image and confidence in writing...that's a whole other story (no pun intended).
>>
>>7639750
oh son, your daddy lied when he told you every work is worth itself
>>
I can write because I have this thing inside of me that I want to share to others. I think everybody does. Im never satisfied with the result although others say its not bad. I dont want to write a bunch of incoherent stuff, I want to give you a story filled with my feels and my experiences, but a story still, so you won't be bored. I don't believe in content with no structure.
>>
File: cl.png (108KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
cl.png
108KB, 228x221px
>>7639769
and i'll never be a professional rock climber, so i suppose i should give that up to?

sorry my self esteem is better than yours anon, but my sense of enjoyment and satisfaction comes from challenging *myself*, not from having other people patting me on the head telling me i done good.
>>
You don't have to write every day like some famous writers suggested if your mind is already running wild and you talk to yourself often in solitude, challenge yourself, see things and discuss them whilist experiencing feelings harder than you would in the process of writing itself. Its a good tool. Mind is powerful.
>>
>>7639685
anyones good enough to get published desu. Literally any idiot can write. If you write like an idiot(not using complex words, etc) then google some new words. It really isn't hard to write.
Coming from someone whose been published twice and writes like a fucking idiot. My first drafts always look and read retarded as fuck. I just write enough for me to understand. Then i fix it later on. If you don't fix it and expect what you spew out first to get published, you're just high brah.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.