[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Writers of /lit/, I want you to perform an exercise. I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: ivy1.jpg (257KB, 750x499px) Image search: [Google]
ivy1.jpg
257KB, 750x499px
Writers of /lit/, I want you to perform an exercise.

I want you to thumb through your own writing, and pick a passage of about a paragraph or two. Then I want you to read it out loud to yourself.

Then I want you to post in this thread with your thoughts on how your writing sounds when read aloud.
>>
Russ shook her head slowly. "Perhaps you'll regard this situation with the gravity it merits when those machines tear through the hull and pull your arms and legs off."

Tai's expression fell, but Elif wasn't having any of that. "Coming here was your idea, Russ."

Her head jerked back a fraction of an inch as if to get a better look at him. "I recall vigorously arguing against using the conduit."

Without a beat, Elif continued, "Which means you wanted us to argue for it, and to take the blame when it went sideways." Aside, to Tai, he murmured "Paranoia. It's great! It's always somebody else's fault." To Russ: "So, how long do we have before we die screaming?"

"The ship's camouflage system will adapt to the local environment in about three minutes, but I doubt we'll have that much - "

Three loud knocks sounded from the front of the ship, metal on metal. " - time before they find us. Oh, well. We're dead. Tai, it's been good working with you. Elif, you've been a medium-sized pain in the ass." Russ sat down on the end of Tai's bed and folded her hands in her lap.
>>
I'm not sure. Melancholy, certainly.
You tell me.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1A95cfNpTCz
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.